I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco - Cover

I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What happens when Jewish guilt meets Catholic guilt, on a honeymoon in San Francisco where no one knows you? What is the proper etiquette for when you forget to put away your vibrators and the hotel lines them up and puts chocolates on the tips? What happens when she tries out for a strip club? Do they have futures with polyamory and sensuous BDSM?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

The suite, Thursday morning

More and more, Vanessa and I found that the fast cascade of experiences in this honeymoon were striking at our inhibitions and guilt, yet deepening our love and improving our communications. I had a strong feeling that Molly Anne could help us as well as have a great time herself, but that was yet another challenge, another risk.

Molly Anne had left a message last night. "I'll be setting myself on Eastern time, so call early if you want. Love to get together." We called.

"Hi, Molly Anne? This is Vanessa and Victor. You said you might be getting your head above water by today. What's up?"

"I'm pretty free today, and I'm deadheading back to DC on Friday afternoon. The copilot is one of our first female ones -- she's exceptionally competent, and a fun person. I like the captain as well."

"Oh? We were thinking of changing back to that flight."

"Let me check on something ... call you back in a few minutes. Also, I'd love to get together." Her voice grew pleasantly husky and hungry. "For anything between now and then. Consider yourself kissed and licked."

The phone rang again in a few minutes. "OK, great. Too long to explain now, but we can get some privacy on that flight.

"Hey, if it interests you, Vanessa is doing an amateur night -- well, amateur lunch -- gig at The Hungry I. We know the hostess and possibly a couple of the dancers. Afterwards, we were thinking of more tourist stuff, and trying to decide if we wanted to go to Mitchell Brothers."

"Is there a problem with Mitchell Brothers?"

"Don't know. We understand they're both wilder but stricter than the Hungry I. Don't want to get the bouncers to throw us out, or to get some of the girls pissed off that if Vanessa shows off, she'll take tips away."

"No problem at all. I know the owners of the MB and we can set some things up. Before I do that, though, let's talk about what you'd like to experience there. I can come over anytime if you like. Had brunch?"

We agreed to an hour. Vanessa debated over outfits. Rather than her true Catholic schoolgirl outfit, she went with a much more provocative schoolgirl style of the red tartan. Every eye in the restaurant tracked her.

Hotel restaurant

Molly Anne arrived, wearing a coat, apparently against he slightly chilly breeze. At our table, she removed the coat, and gasps started at our table and propagated through the room. She wore a white Spandex jumpsuit, with a golden zipper from neck to crotch, an intertwined black and gold belt that emphasized her tiny waist, and above-the-knee, high-heeled black boots. Her golden hair cascaded across her chest, over which she had adjusted the zipper just enough to show tanned skin and a bit of cleavage.

At the buffet, innocently, I asked Vanessa if she wanted Eggs Benedict, and she made the sign of the cross in defense. When I explained the unfortunate Morning After to Molly Anne, she broke up laughing.

We had gotten a rather private booth. Molly Anne looked serious. "Before I call the Mitchell Brothers themselves, I want to understand what both of you want to do. As opposed to the Hungry I, MBT is a place that starts with stripping, but goes to about every kind of sex you could want. Sometimes, I find it wonderful to let myself go into commercial sex, whether or not I actually get money. Since the management ensures security, I can let myself go completely and still be safe. I don't have a lot of shyness, but I can release all I have. Let's start with you, Vanessa. What do you want to accomplish there?"

"I guess you know that both of us, but more so for me, have been dealing with guilt and inhibition stuff on the honeymoon. I think I'll definitely have mine on the run if I can get into a couple of states that I call Inner Slut and Inner Whore, along with Submissive. Inner Slut is exhibitionistic at the least, loves to be watched, loves to turn people on, and isn't at all opposed to turning that into sex. Inner Whore goes straight to the sex -- which doesn't have to be straight.

"Hungry I is more a warmup for the low side of my Inner Whore. Mild mingling would be great. While they don't allow a huge amount, I could definitely see coming off stage and doing blowjobs in the booth. Victor and I talked about it, and my returning, cum on my breath, would turn him on."

"So, Molly Anne, what would be great for me -- and I think both of us -- is that it would be a place for me to unleash Inner Whore. That's different than pleasant things that can be in a swing club. I'd want to be seductive enough for people to pay for me, or for the girls with whom I'm teamed -- I don't need tips. I'd like to make it with whores, and maybe with whoremongers, as well as with customers. I want Victor to see me as someone that's absolutely accepting of sex. I want to see myself as one who can switch off the nuns saying 'don't do that'".

"Everything Vanessa said works for me, Molly Anne. Sure, I'd enjoy having sexual variety, but with her knowledge and consent. I'd enjoy playing with women that are in their Inner Whore mode, especially when there won't be any game-playing."

"OK, you two. That sounds sane and great. I want those things too. Let's finish eating, then go back to your suite and plan what we do next. But for now, there is a higher priority than sex. It's called bacon."

Molly Anne tests

Back in the suite, Molly Anne looked at Vanessa. "We've teased a bit, but I think we might want to test things a little, happily I hope. Perhaps I can start by offering something to both of you?" She unzipped her jumpsuit to the waist. "Play with me." She looked most carefully at Vanessa, figuring that the guys were always easier, and sighed when Vanessa moved close and went straight to her nipple, then squeezing and licking. Molly Anne reached out and began to caress my love's leg.

Vanessa surged through the door, past me, holding Molly Anne's hand. She headed straight for the bed, lifting her skirt, fingering herself. I'm going to surrender to inner slut, at least. She lay supine. "Molly Anne, on my face. Victor, fuck me. We'll relax later."

Before leaping into that sensual delight, I thought about how a happy shout like that struck at my inhibitions and guilt. That was straightforward enough. It certainly told me that Vanessa was giving permission for anything and everything!

I tore off my clothes and put her legs over my shoulders, where her stockings gave me a different and wicked sensation. Already hard, I didn't need foreplay, and I was confident that in her mood, she didn't even want it. Moving forward, I plunged into her vagina and began to pump. Molly Anne knelt on her face, ass in the air over Vanessa's lovely breasts. Once I found my balance, I reached under Molly Anne and fondled her asshole. She groaned when I did that.

"Vanessa, I may squirt." That electrified both of us. Vanessa thought Wonderful! I've been fantasizing about watersports anyway. Never tasted a squirt, but I heard it's mild and sweet. Wonder if I might start to do that? She brought her hands around to finger Molly Anne's clit as she plunged her tongue into her pussy, sucking out her nectar.

Our physical intensity, combined with the mood from the Hungry I, meant we would not last long. I came first, which Vanessa sensed, wrapping her heels around my neck and pulling me downward. Soon, I realized that I wasn't in the best position for more activity, and switched to the side. Molly Anne felt me move and, kissing me briefly but intensely, swiveled into a 69. As she lapped at Vanessa, she squealed, "I'm eating Victor's cum out of you! Taste my squirt!" It was only a minute or two before Molly Anne jerked and Vanessa made loud sucking noises, and then screamed into her orgasm.

Happily, we gasped and cuddled for a few minutes. They kissed one another, and then both kissed me deeply, a mixture of tastes on their tongues. I suggested that I start up the hot tub and get it to temperature. After I came back, telling them it would be a few minutes, and I'd set out some snacks, Vanessa began to share her next fantasy. "Let me share that I'm thinking about pee games. While I'm not quite ready to do it, would one or both of you like to watch me pee? Maybe in the shower? See if I can scoop out any more cum?" Molly Anne moaned, and nodded hard.

"Oh yes, my love! Inner slut at least! Want to watch me?"

"How about I hold you while you piss into the toilet?"

"Definitely."

I certainly wasn't ready to cum again, but Molly Anne grabbed the little stool by the tub, sat on it, and got at eye level with Vanessa's cunt. She grabbed her own breasts, squeezing, as she watched Vanessa flow. We both carefully avoided the spray because we knew Vanessa wasn't quite ready, but would be.

Dressing for action

Vanessa put on her actual Catholic schoolgirl outfit, rather than the more explicit red plaid one. She wore white nylons. She put on patent leather flats. "When I get into role, I'm going to roll my waist to make the skirt micro length, and then switch the shoes to four-inch heels. That's what I actually did in Catholic high school, when going out -- and reversing it before I went home. I wish there were time to work makeup into the act, but maybe I will freshen my lipstick with super-red."

Molly Anne clapped. "Since the apartment I share is in San Francisco, I was able to bring some costume stuff. Got some nurse-derived outfits from which I can do anything from Miss Friendly to Nurse Ratched. I've also got a nun outfit."

Hungry I, Thursday lunchtime

It was cool enough that Vanessa and Molly Anne could wear coats, covering their outfits.

Kayleigh greeted them in delight. She asked Sandra to fill in as hostess, while Gloria would help get them ready for stage. "We've got a workroom backstage where we can try out your acts." I handed the music to Kayleigh, who pointed at a sound system.


Chorus: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Freaky Styley

Catholic School Girls Rule

Catholic school girls rule...



In the class she's taking notes

Just how deep is my throat

Mother Mary don't you know

She's got eyes like Marilyn Monroe



Chorus



From the cross she's raised her head

This is what the sister said

Give no love until you're wed

Live no life until you're dead

Chorus



The good books says we must suppress

The good books says we must confess

But who cares what the good books says

Cause now she's taking off her dress

Chorus



Lead us into temptation

We are pure divine creation

Talking' about my generation

Injected with the seed of emasculation

Catholic!

Now, that's my solo. If I do a duo with my friend Molly Ann, well, we need to check what's within the rules. I figure no problems with faces in boobs.

"That works. Hell, sucking a bit is fine."

"Humping on legs?"

"Works for me, as long as the humper wears at least minimal panties."

"I'll do schoolgirl for either single or duo act. If it's a duo, she's got a nun outfit. Dear, do you use it for solos?"

"No, Vanessa, I have a fairly conventional short gown, stockings, and breakaway underwear."

Stage of the Hungry I

To the sound of Catholic School Girls Rule, Vanessa came on stage in her schoolgirl outfit, stopped, looked around, and opened her bag. Out came the five-inch pumps, replacing her flats. When she changed them, she showed a great deal of leg, but when she stood, her skirt fell over them.

She began to correct that, rolling her waistband and raising her hem.

"What are you doing, young lady?" Molly Anne, in full black habit, strode in. She pulled out a ruler and snapped it against the pole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.