Six Months

by Zipper D Dude

Copyright© 2014 by Zipper D Dude

Science Fiction Sex Story: Phil has some work to do, and six months to finish it. A pity things don't go as smoothly as he hopes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   .

"I'll be back off my deployment in six months," Dad told me before he left. "I want you to get your mother pregnant by the time I return." He told Mum the same thing, so I was looking forward to six months of boffing my sexy mother. Hah! Not a chance.

The first night, when I tried to get her into bed, she told me, "Your father said by the time he gets back, and that's six months away. We don't even have to think about it for five months."

"We could always start practising," I pointed out, hopefully.

"No, Phil," she said, cutting me off.

Well that left me really pissed off, to put it mildly. I'd built up my hopes for a six-month shagathon with my sexy Mum, but no dice. I felt just as deflated as my prick.

The pod AI was no help either. As long as she was pregnant when Dad got back the damned thing didn't care whether she was six months pregnant or six days pregnant. I could have screamed with frustration. It wasn't like I was going without. Dad's third concubine, Gisele, was happy to fuck me most times I got horny. But she wasn't Mum, and it was Mum I had the hots for; probably because Dad had kept her for himself up to now, so she'd been off-limits.

We had a bit of a strange set-up in our pod. When he'd been extracted, Dad took Mum and me as his two allowed concubines. He'd had to use a slot for me because I was seventeen then, with a CAP of only 4.7 -- yeah, I know, I'd heard them all: 'Phil the prat', 'Phil the plonker', 'Swarm-food Phil'. And that was just my friends! Of course they'd turned into my former friends; I was off Earth and they weren't. Who's laughing now, plonkers?

During the journey here Dad picked up Gisele as an extra concubine while we were still on the ship. Her original sponsor had got himself reduced to a concubine, so she was floating around as a spare. Dad got her because he'd scored 6.9 CAP, (almost a seven), and we were two men with one woman, so we were short of women in our pod. The Civil Service guy said something about helping with genetic diversity in the family as well. Gisele is Austrian, so her name has a hard G, like KEEZ-ler, but with a G and the 'er' sound at the end. Definitely not JEEZ-elle, which really annoys her.

Dad hadn't allowed me to fuck Mum up to now, but he did let me fuck Gisele, at least when he wasn't doing her himself. That helped a lot and I was able to stop worrying about the muscles in my right arm getting overdeveloped.

The day after Dad left I talked to Mum before breakfast, "Why can't we do it now, Mum? We're going to have to do it sometime, so why not now?" I was trying my hardest not to get whiny about it, which was guaranteed to put Mum off. I allowed myself to ask the question once. Just once.

"It is not easy for me, Phil," she explained. "You still look like my son and I can't help thinking of you as off-limits. I know that the Confederacy can fix any medical problems from inc ... from you fathering my baby, but it hasn't really sunk in. I need a lot more time to get used to the idea before I can do that sort of thing with you."

She had a point there. When we'd gone into the med-tubes for our changes, I'd come out looking much the same as I had before: better teeth and better eyesight was about it. I was still just under six-foot and had the same dark blond hair as Dad. In contrast Mum had gone from thirty-nine to looking like twenty-two, and a lot sexier than she'd been before. Dad had slimmed her thighs, flattened her stomach, tightened her arse and lifted her tits; Mum was a hot babe! She didn't really look like the mother I'd left Earth with, while I still looked like me. Dad was a Marine, so he was huge, two metres (that's six foot seven in old money) and wide with it. Mum had been pregnant for nine months, but Dad had popped her straight back in a med-tube after Kath had been born so she was still looking hot. In contrast to Mum, who was medium height and brunette, Gisele was tall and pale blonde. She'd arrived from her former sponsor with enormous tits, but Dad had reduced them to just being large. That was fine by me, they'd looked ridiculous on her at their old size. I know us men are supposed to find big boobs a turn-on, but hers were just silly. Her previous sponsor must have been a right idiot. I suppose that was what got him knocked back down to a concubine.

As well as Dad and us three concubines, we had two babies in the family: my little ten-week-old sister Kath, and Gisele's Franz who was two days older. Franz's father was Gisele's previous owner -- she was already pregnant when Dad took her in. A lot of concubines got pregnant in those first few weeks on board ship! That meant that I wasn't going to get Gisele pregnant this time round. Dad wanted to do that himself when he got back from his deployment, so he'd put her in a med-tube to fix things so she wouldn't get knocked-up while he was away.

Having two nursing babies around meant that I got four tits to look at over the breakfast table while Mum and Gisele were breast-feeding. Two brown nipples on Mum and two pink ones on Gisele. All four with big areolae. Dad had allowed them to lose those ugly concubine smocks and they'd switched to mini-skirts with an optional nursing-bra style top. Mum had told Dad that the smocks weren't very convenient for breast-feeding, so he let them wear something different. He allowed me shorts and a T-shirt, but still in that horrible grey colour. Well, it was better than that damned smock thing, I preferred being naked to having to wear that.

As I stared at the two of them feeding their babies at breakfast I blurted out, "How about some of that for me, Mum?" Me and my big mouth. Speaking before thinking again.

"Certainly dear, there's a jar of expressed milk around somewhere if you want some." Mum was able to keep a straight face, but Gisele lost it and burst into giggles. I felt my face burning as I turned bright red, had I really been that obvious? Mum continued, "Or was it not just the milk that you wanted?"

"Erm..." Oh shit, what was I going to say now? Could I really ask Mum to let me feel her tits? "Well, Mum, I was really hoping for..."

"You just want to get your hands on my boobs, don't you?" Mum wasn't stupid; she'd always been able to see straight through me.

"Erm ... well ... yes, I suppose so, Mum. They do look nice, and I am getting to see them a lot with you feeding Kath." I'd learned that it was better being honest with her than trying to fool her. Dad might be able to put one over on her sometimes, but I'd never been able to.

She looked at me with a half-smile on her face, thinking. "OK, we can have some fun when you get back from work. It'll give you something to look forward to while you're shovelling gloop."

Here on Waller the Civil Service had arranged work for us concubines to do. We couldn't stay in our pods fucking or babysitting all the time, so they'd organised all sorts of jobs for us. I was shovelling gloop down at the Biology Station. It's really a sludge of the local bacteria, but we called it gloop. Waller has less oxygen than Earth, so we're using the native bacteria to help build up the oxygen in the air. One of the guys said it was like living halfway up a mountain on Earth, where the air is thinner. Apparently the med-tubes have given us some extra nanites to help our breathing until the oxygen level gets more like Earth's.

We used big open concrete pans to grow the gloop. Start with a mixture of replicated gloop-food, seawater and the local bacteria. Then leave it to fester away in the sun making oxygen until the bacteria had eaten all the food and the pan was full of gloop. We shovelled the gloop straight into a big recycler. The stuff was organic so it was easier for the replicators to make food from gloop than from sand. Pretty much all Waller has on land is sand and rock. There aren't any native plants or animals at all. Anything living on land is an import from Earth, including us humans.

As a change from shovelling gloop I've also worked at shovelling sand. That's where we put rock and sand with some gloop into a special replicator and soil came out the other end. We planted mountain grasses from Earth in the new soil. The grasses made more oxygen and helped cut down on the dust in the dust storms. With all that sand and no plants, the dust storms could get pretty bad in the Dry season -- we've only been here long enough for one of those so far. They want to get some sort of force field in place by next year to protect the town. The dust storms certainly weren't any fun last Dry season.

That day the previous shift had just emptied one of the pans so I was working on steam cleaning it ready for the next batch of gloop and thinking about Mum's tits. She was right, it did give me something to look forward to.

And boy was I looking forward to it when I got back to the pod after work. Why was nothing ever easy with Mum? First she sent me off for a quick shower to clean off all the sweat and grime from work. OK, I allowed her that, I did really need one. When I'd finished, in record time of course, I found that baby Kath had latched on and Mum wasn't going to let me do anything until Kath had finished feeding. Even then, I had to help clear up the kitchen -- Mum was really good at keeping me frustrated! Gisele took both the babies away to settle them down after their feeds and finally Mum sat on the sofa and patted the seat next to her for me to sit down.

"So, you want to get at my boobs, Phil?" Mum didn't mess around, she got straight to the point.

I immediately got very embarrassed, just like whenever I tried to chat up a girl I really fancied and made a complete prat of myself. Even worse, Mum had left her top off and was just wearing her skirt. I was trying not to stare at her chest but I was too embarrassed to look her in the face. "Unhhh..." It was like one of those nightmares where you wanted to do something but couldn't get anything to work right. God! I was making such an idiot of myself!

"I'll take that as a 'yes' shall I?" she said with a smile.

I nodded. My mouth still didn't feel like it was properly connected to my brain, so I didn't trust it to say anything right.

"OK, put your feet up on the sofa and lean back so you can lay your head in my lap."

That was some good news and some bad news. The good news was that I was now looking up at the underside of Mum's lovely firm new tits, just inches above my face. Maximum underboob! The bad news was that I got stiff in a flash and had an obvious lump in my shorts, which Mum couldn't miss seeing. At least with Gisele out of the room there was only Mum to see it. I couldn't cover it with my hands because I needed them for Mum's boobs, so I just had to pretend it wasn't there.

Mum's tits looked awesome from below. They sagged a little more than usual because Kath had just had her feed, but they were still amazing. I hadn't been this close to them since I'd been a baby myself.

"Go on, feel them," she told me.

I had enough sense not to grab them straight off, I knew from girlfriends and Gisele that I should be gentle with them at first. Even so, it was difficult not to dive right in. These were not just any old tits, these were Mum's tits. They were softer than my teen girlfriends' and there were two dribbles of milk coming from her pointy brown nipples. I wasn't sure what to do with the milk so I licked it off as it ran down, switching from breast to breast. I could feel her moving to help me by twisting a little to bring each boob into position.

"You'd better get used to the milk," she told me, "it will be there for a few years yet."

"Wha... ?" I was still not very coherent at this point. Two big distractions kept interrupting my thoughts.

"I'm going to have more babies regularly, so by the time each one is weaned the next one will be about ready to start."

"Mmmph." It was difficult to talk with her nipple in my mouth. While she'd been talking I'd followed the trail of milk up her right tit to the brown nipple and started suckling. The milk was ... different. Not like ordinary milk. Sweeter. And it came in much nicer containers!

She put a hand on my head to get me to pause, "Don't take too much, Phil, your little sister needs it more than you do."

I switched to her other boob, but all too soon she stopped me there as well. As I lay back on her lap she stroked my forehead, "Did you enjoy that?"

"That was great, Mum, thanks. When can we do it again?"

She laughed, smiling, "Men! You just think about one thing. Go find Gisele, and get that lump in your shorts taken care of."

Damn! She'd noticed. I'd pretty much forgotten about her seeing my hard-on and now she had to remind me. I went red and rushed out towards Gisele's room preceded by the tent in my shorts. Mum really knew how to embarrass me.

I got to Mum's tits twice more over the next few days. I could never tell whether I'd be lucky or not, but the hoping did make work go by more quickly. The first time I ended up with Gisele again afterwards, though the second time Mum let me know that our fellow concubine wasn't feeling in the mood and I had to finish myself off in my bedroom. I wasn't a sponsor, so Gisele could tell me "no" if she didn't want to fuck. I wasn't complaining mind you, she said "yes" a lot more often than any of my girlfriends back on Earth ever had. Even after they made that big announcement about the Swarm I still wasn't getting a lot of nookie. With my 4.7 CAP I was lucky to get a date at all. The girls all wanted to date boys with sponsor scores.

A couple of days later Mum and I were on the sofa again, with my face buried in her tits. I felt her hand start rubbing my chest and tweaking my nipples. I went, "Mmmm," trying to encourage her while thinking, 'lower, lower, ' at her. Either my mind control powers kicked in (Not!) or Mum had decided to take things a step further. Her hand moved down and was soon rubbing outside my shorts where my shaft made a big ridge.

"My, what a large lump you have. Would you like Mummy to massage it better?"

"Mmmm." I wasn't really that incoherent, but I figured it would be better to let Mum take the lead. Whenever I tried to force things, she would shoot me down in flames. She seemed to want to move things along in the right direction, so I left her to it. At first she just used her hand flat, moving it round and getting my prick even more excited. I kept playing with her tits, alternating licking one nipple while tweaking the other. I wanted to keep her in the mood. Next she closed her hand over my cock, not moving it up and down, just squeezing and releasing.

"You like Mummy doing that for you, don't you?"

I pulled my mouth off her nipple, "Oohhh ... yes."

She smiled at me and grasped my shaft through my thin shorts, curling her fingers round it, and began to rub up and down. "Ohhh, such a nice hard stiff one you have. Almost as big as your father's."

Thanks for nothing, Mum. I really needed to know that. I'd come out of the med-tube a bit bigger than before, but Dad had obviously wanted to be numero uno. I didn't say that of course, what I actually said to Mum was more like, "Unhhh ... yes, Mum, that's really good, unhhh..." before I squirted in my shorts.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Spraying my shorts like a twelve-year-old who'd caught a glimpse of his girlfriend's nipple. How could I look like a suave potential lover for Mum if I did something stupid like that? I apologised quickly, and ran to my bedroom to clean up and get a new pair of shorts from the replicator.

I grunted my way through dinner and escaped back to my room as soon as possible. Mum came in, topless, to kiss me goodnight. She didn't mention my 'accident' but just chatted about stuff she'd done during the day. I did say, "Thanks, Mum," when she left. She'd been trying to be nice, so I wanted to thank her. Besides, I was more likely to get into her panties if I treated her nicely. Ulterior motive or what?

When I woke up the next morning I had a thought: Mum wasn't stupid. Definitely not stupid. She had to have known what would happen if she rubbed my dick like that. She must have expected it. I wouldn't have grossed her out at all, or looked silly. I'd done exactly what she expected me to do. Great! If that was what she wanted, then I'd spunk my shorts for her any time. I was much chirpier at breakfast having worked that one out. I didn't always see things straight off, but I did get there in the end.

That evening was the same, I got to play with Mum's tits and ruined another pair of shorts. Having her rub me was so much better than doing it myself. I was much more relaxed about it as well, so I didn't rush out afterwards. I thanked Mum with a kiss and walked slowly out. Not as sophisticated as I wanted -- difficult with a big wet patch all over the front of my shorts -- but not the embarrassed bent-over rush I'd done the day before.

The next day I was anticipating more fun with Mum all through my shift. It wasn't to be. After dinner, Mum put the babies down and picked up one of the slushy romance novels she liked reading.

Instead, Gisele pulled me into her room. "You've been neglecting me, Phil. Tonight, you're mine." She stripped and lay on her bed, legs wide apart. Her snatch was staring at me, and I was staring right back at it. Very nice looking too, with its light halo of blonde hair. Her voice brought me back to reality, "Eat me. You need to learn to do it better."

Gisele should know, hers was the only pussy I'd eaten since we'd been extracted. Then it struck me; there was a second pussy in our pod. If I got a good report from Gisele, then the owner of that other pussy might let me at it.

I told her, "Sure, Gisele. I'll eat your pussy for you. You can teach me while I'm doing it." And she did. Very thoroughly. My jaw was beginning to ache by the time she let me put anything other than my fingers or tongue into her. At least my shorts were safe for the night.

For a few days Mum played the same game with me as before: sometimes she would let me at her tits and rub me off, other days not. Some days Gisele was ready to play, and to teach, other days she wasn't. I never knew from one day to the next what would be waiting for me after my shift. Between the two of them I didn't have a chance.

Eventually, Mum moved things on a bit. That day, when she reached for my dick, her hand went under my shorts, not over them.

"Ohhhh ... that's really good, Mum," I said, smiling up at her past her boobs.

"Take your shorts off," she told me. "The waistband is getting in my way."

I heaved my hips up and quickly slid my shorts down. As soon as I could I got my hands back on her tits, tweaking her nipples for her. Her hand felt really good on my cock, much better than when she was rubbing me through my shorts. All too soon I was cumming all over my stomach, my T-shirt and Mum's hand. She produced a wash-cloth from somewhere and wiped her hand on it.

When she'd finished, she handed it to me, "Here you are, clean yourself off so you don't drip all over the floor, dear." Mum could be very romantic sometimes!

She only did me once over the next three days, so I was getting rather impatient. Bad mistake. Bad, bad mistake. When Mum finally beckoned me over the next evening, I dropped my shorts before walking across to her with a big stiffie and a grin on my face. She frowned, put her top back on and told me to go to my room and play with myself. Like I said, a bad mistake. Gisele turned up a few minutes later to offer me a consolation tittie to suck on, and a hand job. I asked for more, but she wasn't in the mood either. She explained that Mum was still finding it difficult doing things with me, and I should let her go at her own pace. Well, thanks for nothing, Gisele. Why didn't you tell me that earlier today, before I made a complete fool of myself?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.