Doing Debby - Cover

Doing Debby

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Erotica Sex Story: A pretty girl asks for it, and he gives her what she wants and then some

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Size   School   .

Debby caught up with me as I was walking home from school. "Slow down," was the first thing she said. I slowed. "So how do you like it so far, high school I mean?"

I smiled down at her. She was only about five-two but every inch of her was prime, beautiful, hot - pick a word; she was as pretty as any girl in our big high school. She was a neighbor and a junior. I was a lowly freshman. She was a sub-deb, a member of the highest and snootiest clique. I was nothing but a scrub on the football team and in one advanced math class.

"OK." I said brightly.

"I need a favor," she said, shifting her backpack to the other shoulder and thrusting a perfect breast in my direction. My cock quivered.

"Hard to believe."

"Why?"

I laughed.

"You're mean. Seriously, I do need a favor. I'm the only girl in my group that hasn't done it."

I stopped, and we faced each other. Her boobs jiggled and her prominent nipples looked hard.

"Done it?" I asked stupidly.

"Fucked," she said.

I was shocked to hear the word from her luscious lips, lips made for kissing obviously. And maybe some other things. We walked on a few steps with me shaking my head.

We stopped again and faced each other. "What?" I hoarsely whispered. "You haven't done that?"

She shook her head, tossing golden curls that fell back into place as if by magic.

"Nope, not once." She sniffed. "And they make fun of me, Gloria and Jeannie and the others."

"They put out, I mean, have sex with guys?"

She smiled briefly, grabbed my arm and pulled us together, looked up at me and whispered, "I can't tell you, but, yes, they do, lots of times, and I want to." She sniffedand looked away. "I have to know what it feels like."

"Why? I mean what's the big deal?" Since I had never had sex with anybody and had not really thought about doing it for real other than in my fevered imagination, it was a curious and exciting idea. I felt my cock flex. I usually took care of it as soon as I got home.

She nodded. "So, anyhow, you're a nice guy and a neighbor so, well, I thought you could, like, do me a favor and bonk me."

"You did, you thought that?" I smiled and licked my lips, thinking about it.

She nodded and smiled back, and we started walking again.

"Well?" she asked.

"You are crazy," I said. "Looney."

"Don't you like me?" she asked, pouting.

"Other than saying hello a few times, we don't know each other. You're what, two years older than me?"

"No, just one, I'm fifteen; I skipped a grade."

We walked some more, quietly.

"Where?" I asked, excited by the idea, playing with it in my imagination.

"Nobody's home at my house."

"Really?"

She nodded.

We walked some more.

"OK," I said.

"Have you got a condom?"

We stopped.

"A what?"

"You know, a rubber, a raincoat, birth control, a condom, right?"

I nodded.

"Do you have one?'

I shook my head and blinked at her.

"Then we better get one, maybe more than one."

I nodded and when we got to the grocery store we went in, wandered around, found a rack of them, and she picked a three-pack that said ultra-thin and handed it to me. "Have you got some money?"

I shook my head and she dug a five out of a pocket of her backpack.

We went through the scanner and paid and left. She held out her hand, and I gave her the change and the condoms.

She gave them back and giggled.

"You think its funny?" I asked.

"No, no, it's just, well, nobody would believe us. That's all."

"You are right, absolutely right." I didn't even believe it.

We walked to her house, went in the back door and right up to her room. I was excited. I don't know what she was. I watched her put down her bag and pull her sweater over her curly head.

I about died right then and there. What a pair of beauties! They bulged out of her small, simple bra like scoops of vanilla ice cream, and she unsnapped it between them and peeled the cups aside.

My heart and breathing stopped and my cock went rigid.

"Well, get undressed," she said. "That's how people do it, naked."

I hadn't thought about that. I'm really skinny and kind of bony, six feet tall and 135 pounds. You can count my ribs and see my shin bones. And I have big feet too. The coach kept me as third-string quarterback and safety because I can remember things, like plays and formations. Mostly I hold for kicks. And in the showers, I get a lot of ribbing and towel snapping. They like making fun of my bony spine, thin butt and my big cock. It grew when I had a growth spurt in eighth grade. It's pretty big, not very thick but longer than most guys my age I think.

So anyhow, we undressed, not looking at each other and when I put my stuff on a chair and turned around, she was in bed, under a sheet.

She squealed. "Billy, my god, how big is that thing?" she cried, pointing at my prick which was pretty excited, filling and jumping around, getting thicker as well as longer.

I smiled at her and grasped my nuts which had kind of balled up at the base of my penis. I held it out toward her, arched up and getting rigid.

"I don't know," I lied not wanted to admit that I had measured it more than once. Maybe eight and a half inches most days.

"It's much too big. I'm sorry, but it's frightening. It would really hurt me."

"Let's try," I said, crawling up and raising the sheet to get in beside her. "We can stop if it hurts."

She put her hand down on my cock. "Oh, it's hot and hard." She stroked. "It's so big and I can feel your blood pulsing in it." She blinked at me. "But its so smooth and soft."

I didn't know where to put my hands so I put one on her shoulder, pulled her toward me and kissed her. She jumped back and blinked at me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.