The Gymnast - Cover

The Gymnast

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young and very gifted athlete has an attitude problem with girls in his school. He gets in trouble and finds himself booted from the team, destroying his chance for a scholarship. A beautiful girl has a solution but he is torn between doing her and doing what she says. It's a little romantic, a little drama, and more than a little sexy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Greg was at the arena before the ladies had even made it out of their beds. He was friendly with many of the other athletes, remembering them from years past. They chatted during warm-ups, just a friendly chat, nothing serious, about things like college and girl friends and summer jobs. He honestly enjoyed the small talk now because unlike previous years, this year his focus and intent was totally different. This year he would do his best to show his gratitude for all the people that helped him. He would win for them. He had not realized just how true that was until Gary Schneider, the reporter, had made those observations about them last night at dinner. He was absolutely correct. He was forever devoted to her.

Greg was having fun with the others. He warmed up a bit, then sat on the bench on the side and chatted for a while and then warmed up some more. He ended up sitting next to some boys that seemed to be very nervous. The closer he sat on the bench to them, the faster they spoke when they talked in conversation. As it neared time for the first routine, he said to the one boy, "Some years ago I met a guy at a competition and he was very nervous. As he became more nervous, he would begin to talk faster and faster, until he got so worked up he screwed up his routine. Don't you go out there and do the same thing."

The other boy nodded in understanding, sat quietly until his name was called and then stood up, turned around to Greg and said something so quickly that the only word Greg understood was 'luck'. He had no idea what he said, but he saw the boy's score when he returned and realized that he must have had some major faults in his routine. When Greg's name was called and he stood to be introduced, he received a roaring round of applause from the stands. He did not disappoint anyone watching as he performed a very near perfect demonstration on the high bar.

Two more rotations followed, each producing some great demonstrations of talent but none that would surpass whatever Greg did. Finally, there was a ninety minute break, so that everyone except the athletes could get something to eat. The boys sat in team groups around the arena, some napping others reading, all doing their very best to relax and recover from the stresses and soreness that developed in the morning. Greg sat by himself, thinking about Stephanie.

Gary Schneider had seen Ruth and Stephanie enter the stands just before the beginning of the first rotation. The sat together, cheering madly for Greg, and applauding for the others, too. After the third rotation, Gary sat down next to Stephanie. He said good morning to both of the ladies, and tried to watch the arena floor while keeping an eye on Stephanie's face when Greg was performing. When the lunch break began, he turned to her and asked, "Is devoted the correct word?"

"You have no idea," she said to him. "You have no idea how difficult this year has been for all of us, hearing the girls at school say such terrible things about him and then going home and being with such a wonderful person. I always wanted to stand up at lunch and just scream at them about how wrong they were. But I couldn't, because we were all afraid that if I did, people would become suspicious about what we were doing, and that might give them a chance to find a way to keep him out of the tournament. So I have been quiet and held my tongue all this time. And it has been so hard for him too, because I know that he used to have sex with all the girls he dated and we don't do that. He promised me that he wouldn't and he has kept his promise, although I am sure at times that it has been very hard for him to do that. And I know that romances in high school never last, but I don't care because I know that I love him more than anyone in the world."

Gary, who stood at least a foot taller that Stephanie, maybe more, looked down at her, took her hand in his and said, "One only needs to look at you when you look at him to tell that what you said is so very, very true."

Eventually time was called and the second half began. A team's name would be called, their athletes would be introduced in turn as they took their position in front of the apparatus and then, once they had completed the event, their individual score would be posted on screens around the arena. Some of the boys did quite well, others not so, but always the crowd applauded their efforts. And then Greg's name would be called and he would stand and wait to be acknowledged by the judges and then he would demonstrate how the routine was supposed to be performed.

That is how it went throughout the next several events until the final rotation on the rings. This was Greg's favorite apparatus and when he began, it was not so much a demonstration as it was a clinic for all watching. If he was in an inverted lift, he held motionless, not for the mandatory three seconds but for ten or fifteen. If his legs were to be straight they were perfectly straight without wavering. When he hung between the rings with his body stretched behind him parallel to the ground, he was absolutely parallel to the ground, holding for ten long seconds, an incredible demonstration of strength and agility. There was no sound in the arena; not a soul in the crowd spoke a word. Every eye from student to judge to parent in the stands was on this young man. It was so quiet you could almost hear him breathing as he went through his entire array of moves and skills. When he stuck his dismount, the crowd exploded. There was no question who the champion was, no question in anyone's mind.

Gary looked quickly at Stephanie and Ruth and watched tears flow from their eyes. After several moments of standing ovation, with Greg waving and smiling but looking almost embarrassed at the recognition, he finally moved over to his bench seat before he was mobbed by the other athletes congratulating him. When things finally quieted down, the formal presentation of trophies and individual awards were made. Greg was awarded the best all around and, because of the scoring system in place, his individual scores repeated by the number of athletes allowed on the other teams, gave him the highest "team" point total as well. "Greg Welkens – Independent" was declared the winning team and would be engraved on the trophy.

The trophy was to have been presented to him that evening, but Coach Jenkins had not yet returned it to the Athletic Commission offices. After showering and collecting his uniforms and equipment, Greg knew that he must, once more, walk through the double doors and face the press. He waved to the crowd, set his bag down behind him then stood upright and proper as he posed for pictures. Finally he moved to the podium. He raised his hand and asked the group to be quiet so that he could say a few words.

"As you know, this has been an incredibly difficult year for me, as a student, as an athlete and as an individual. I would not be here today had it not been for the generous support of some very special people: first Ruth Parker, an incredible woman who showed me a way to be able to compete and supported me in that goal, next, my parents, Mr. and Mrs. John Welkens, for having faith in the plan and for their support day to day. I will always be indebted to the Adams household for tolerating me and especially to Mr. and Mrs. William Adams for allowing me to train and practice at their house. But most of all, to a very special young lady, Miss Stephanie Adams, who pulled me up from the bottom, kept me on task, and for being my inspiration to succeed."

As he said that, Gary escorted Stephanie and Ruth to the podium as well. Seeing them, he beamed a giant smile and stepped back to the microphone. "These are the two most important women in my life, Ms. Ruth Parker and Miss Stephanie Adams."

By the time they finished their dinner, Ruth Parker was tired. For her it had been a day of excitement and of memories. She could remember being in the diving competition and the exhilaration that she felt being able to stand on the platform and have the official hang the medal around her neck. And she was thrilled for Greg, and for Stephanie, too. Once in the room that she was sharing with Stephanie she realized that she was very tired.

"Listen, kids. I'm very tired, and would just like to go to bed. That doesn't mean that you have to call it a night also. You can stay up as long as you like, just not here in this room, ok?"

Stephanie, surprised at Ruth's statement, replied. "Really? You don't care?"

"No, go have some fun. Do whatever you want." After a pause, Ruth walked into the bathroom and quickly returned adding, "Take your toothbrush. You may want it in the morning."

Remembering a phrase that he had learned somewhere, but uncertain that it was appropriate now, Greg turned, picked up Stephanie and placed her over one shoulder like a sack of grain. "To the victor go the spoils, or something..." and with her on his shoulder headed out of the room and down the hall to his. Once in his room, her twirled her around in the air several times and then pulled her close and kissed her passionately on her lips. When he made a move to the bed she put up her hand.

"Oh no, mister. You're not going to ravish my body like something you found on the battle field. You go over and lock that door and then you go into the bathroom and wait until I tell you to come out."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.