Showing Eric - Cover

Showing Eric

by jackieoh

Copyright© 2014 by jackieoh

Erotica Sex Story: Eric gets his first lesson in feminine anatomy from his beautiful neighbor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

"I've never actually seen ... a ... a girl."

"You mean ... down there? Her pussy?"

"Right."

I thought about it and smiled at how innocent he looked saying that. It is a legitimate concern. After all, if he is going to try constantly to get into her pants, he should know something about what is there.

"Good thinking, Eric. If you are exploring under her dress, you should know something about what is there and what to do with it. I understand completely."

Eric had finished his chores and I invited him in for a Coke and some cookies.

"Look, I need to finish the laundry. Want to help? The girls are staying over with Grandma. Maybe today is the day for that chapter of your education."

I led the way to the laundry room and began tossing things out of the dryer and he began folding, once again, a pile of my panties. I smiled when he picked my underwear out of the mixture of laundry and neatly folded every piece. The panties just as I liked them, brassiere cups doubled with each other. My nightie matched up with the matching panties. He left me folding David's shorts and t-shirts.

Eric followed me to my bedroom carrying the basket.

"Would you put my underwear in my drawers for me? I just need a minute to freshen up."

In the bathroom, I peed, dabbed with a tissue and then washed between my legs with a moist wipe from the box on the sink. My shower was only a few hours ago, so I wasn't too worried about my freshness but want to be extra sure. I put a little perfume between my legs and pulled my panties up my legs.

"You do very nice work, honey." I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Why don't you lock that door? We don't have much time, David will be home and we are going out for the night."

I pulled the comforter off the bed.

"Eric, would you mind just washing your hands, honey?"

I fidgeted nervously in front of the mirror until he returned. I heard him peeing loudly in the bathroom and then the water running in the sink.

"Would you like to take my panties down, darling?"

He looked intense and excited, but not sure where to start.

"Put your hands under my skirt."

I suddenly realized that it was my turn to feel nervous. I was giving instructions confidently, but this was new ground for me as well and I found my breath a little short. Here I was in the middle of the afternoon with my bedroom door locked about to give a lecture on the sex equipment of women using my own weeping pussy as the visual example.

My hand was shaking a little as Eric knelt in front of me. He looked straight ahead at my skirt for a moment, his hands at the ready. I smiled down at him nervously.

"It's OK." My voice was a little husky.

His hands cupped around the sides of my knees and our eyes held each other. Slowly, his hands went nervously up the outside of my thighs, tickling a little; arousing me a little at the same time. I felt my nipples leap to attention under the yellow golf shirt. I could see them through the material, longing for someone to suck them.

His hands found the garment on both sides of my hips. Tentatively, he fondled me and felt around the back for a moment before going to my waist to find the taut elastic and hook his fingers into the band. Slowly, he pulled my panties down over my hips. I felt the elastic stretch over the wide part of my bottom and hips, then that familiar bare sensation you always have when someone takes off your panties. I shivered a little at the thought of Eric undressing me. His hands fondled my skin a little more as he slowly lowered my underwear to mid thigh. Taking a very deep breath, Eric pulled them to my knees and saw the floral pattern of bright colored silk.

I put my hand on top his head for balance, kicked the panty to the side and hitched myself up onto the bed facing Eric. I saw his Adam's apple bounce as he gulped deeply, his eyes wide and unblinking.

"Ready, honey?" I whispered. He nodded and I noticed sweat beading on his forehead. It brought a smile to my face. Pulling my feet up on the bed, I pulled my skirt up into my lap and leaned back.

"Hand me a couple pillows?"

He put the pillows behind me and then stood there, unmoving at my side.

"Yes, you can kiss me, if that is what you feel like." He was. He leaned over and put his lips to mine with a softness I really enjoyed.

"Now, why don't you kneel here, here in front of me? So you can see everything."

We both heard me take a very deep breath. My hands trembled as I looked at him, kneeling and staring at my legs. I parted them at last and spread wide for my darling boy, holding my legs wide apart by digging in my feet into the edge of the bed. The natural reaction for a girl is, of course to cover herself with both hands. I did it automatically and then, taking another deep breath, I took my hands slowly away, exposing my pussy.

"Is ... it all right?" I asked quietly.

He gulped deeply again and nodded his head without moving his eyes.

"You are beautiful, Mrs. Barton."

"I think you should call me Ellen, don't you?"

He just stared between my legs, gratefully.

"Now, sweetheart, the thing to remember is that I am a little delicate or sensitive in various places here, so be gentle. That is the most important thing to remember. At least at first, because then there will be times when I or 'she' will want you to touch things a little more aggressively, but 'gently' is probably the best approach."

Parting my lips with two fingers, I leaned back on the pillows and found I could still make eye contact. Though it looked like he was not going to look at my eyes at all.

"These are called my 'outer' lips and they liked to be touched but they are not as sensitive as other things inside. You can play with them a little, but the next ridge here, all bright pink and already getting moist from excitement, are the inner lips. And here at the top is my 'clitoris' probably the most sensitive part. I like to have that played with a lot. I mean I like it a very great deal! It sends great shivers up and down my spine and I can have an orgasm if it is handled properly. So you move it like this, with circular movements until the end when I like it to be rubbed back and forth more like this."

My mouth was dry as I showed him how to play with my clitoris. I paused a moment. I gulped audibly. "And this little thing is where I pee. Things are all close together down here. And here is my anus. And this, my darling boy, is the center of the universe, my vagina. I slipped a finger inside and watched his eyes widen. He licked his lips and I giggled.

"Putting things inside can be very pleasant, like a cigar if you are Bill Clinton, but don't try that. A finger, or two, or sometimes three, can be nice. And of course, your nice pretty prick that is so hard right now."

I heaved a sigh as even my own finger sent a bright sensation through my body...

"Eric ... let me see your prick, sweetie. We would be 'evener' if you took off your panties too." I teased and his face reddened. But I needed a little break from the intensity of the scene. He shucked off his shorts, catching on his stiff, jutting prick.

"Now ... Eric ... would you put one finger inside? Is that OK with you?"

He nodded eagerly.

"Here, put a little of this lubricant on, just in case I am not lubricated enough."

"The vagina is only four inches deep when it isn't excited. Then when you fondle my breasts and then touch between my legs, I get moist as you can see. Other parts of my body are sensitive too, of course, and every little bit helps arouse me and make me ready for ... well for a penis. As you fondle me and kiss me, my vagina lengthens slowly until it is long enough to allow the whole penis to slide inside without hurting anything. With your penis, you might be able to touch deep inside to my cervix; the opening to the womb where the fertilization happens and the baby grows. All the foreplay, which is so much fun, lubricates and lengthens the vagina for the penis. If you don't take enough time, the vagina won't be ready. Understand? Lots of kissing, lots of feeling me up!"

"Go ahead ... just slowly."

His finger slipped into my pussy. I gasped, and he stopped, his eyes on mine.

"No, Eric ... it's OK ... it feels nice. You are so gentle. A little more. Feel how it is inside there."

OHMYGOD, oh, you found it. My G-spot ... very sensitive, very nice. Just rub it a little like this." I beckoned with my finger and immediately felt his finger rubbing it in the same way.

"Ohhhh, dear, lovely..."

"Is it ... OK?" he asked, concern on his face.

"Yes ... yes, yes ... Now then ... maybe you should take it out now? Now when you put your penis in, my vagina will be quite sensitive here at the front where I would feel good having the friction of your penis sliding in and out. And it is also very sensitive far at the back and so if you have a long penis, I would feel wonderful back there, too. And that is where the pleasure of sex comes from for the woman."

I sat up, my legs still parted, but less so. Slowly I brought them together while Eric continued to stare at my triangle of dark hair over my mound. "I should have trimmed a little. Sorry ... it is so shaggy there."

"Oh it's beautiful, Mrs. Barton, just beautiful."

I took his glistening finger and brought it to my lips as I kissed him. His tongue automatically tasted.

"Delicious."

"Was my lesson OK? Do you feel OK about it? Do you have any questions?" I babbled nervously and pulled my skirt down over my mound.

"Can I put these back on you?" he said.

"Yes, darling, if you want to." I babbled.

He had me stand up and he held my panties for me to step into them, drew them almost reverently up my thighs and the lesson was over.

'My god' I said to myself.

David had been shopping at Jeanette's again and left a surprise package for me to wear to dinner tonight. I was still a little shaky about the erotic experience of the afternoon. My panties were still wet thinking about it. Eric had been excited, gentle, and appreciative all at once. His finger exploring my pussy was very exciting and it hadn't left my mind yet.

I went immediately to my shower and let the roaring cascade flood my body. I used the hand shower and directed lots of water between my legs where the sex education class had left heavy personal cream everywhere including my inner thighs. I felt refreshed and ready to face the world again. Though what I had done with Eric would be hard to keep from swelling up in my mind, I was ready for a nice fancy restaurant dinner. My god, I had brazenly spread my legs before him and given him a verbal and tactile tour of my most innermost secret places.

The nicely wrapped gift from David turned out to be a black see-through body stocking with spaghetti straps and a pattern of entwined rose vines. The crotch was open so it was intended to be very sexy. I found matching black panties to cover the bare essentials down there. David might argue about that, but I just couldn't go bare and risk spotting my dress. The panties were see-through like the body stocking, but they were reassuring. My dress is form fitting and has spaghetti straps to hold it up. Elegant black strappy high heels completed my outfit for the night and made my legs look particularly nice.

We were going downtown for dinner with a business client who was in town from France. I had met him one time previously but barely remembered him. David speaks a little French but I do not. I hoped that they would stay in English.

As it turned out, there were two of them, Robert, pronounced 'Ro-bare' and Jacques, who looked like Hollywood's idea of a ski instructor, just down from the Alps. He was what some would call 'drop-dead gorgeous' with a tiny, tasteful mustache and a flat stomach.

Robert kissed me on both cheeks in that nice way the Europeans have and then Jacques brought his eyes up to my eye level and took my hand and kissed it, while his eyes smiled into mine. 'Very engaging, ' I thought.

The restaurant was French of course and looked out on the town from the second floor of one of the newer five star hotels in town. David and Robert, led the way to the maître d' and Jacques touched his hand to my waist, lightly guiding me. He also noted that the dress slipped smoothly over the body stocking I was wearing. I sensed that he noticed and thought to himself, "how interesting!" Don't ask me how I knew that from just one innocent touch. A woman knows, that's all.

Jacques held my chair for me, too and took a long look down my front, apparently memorizing my front. Again, don't ask me how I knew. A woman knows, that's all. It didn't offend me. It rather pleased me. But it also told me that I should be on guard when it came to Jacques.

"Nous aurons les menus plus tard." Robert told the waiter. "Shall we all have a Kir Royale to toast a fine evening?" He looked around and when no one objected, he nodded to the waiter. "Four."

The drink came tall flutes and we toasted and exchanged smiling little silent toasts to each other. Jacques eyes captured mine in their smiling ways. While Robert and David launched into a one to one conversation, Jacques entertained me quietly in a side conversation. He was very interesting and his conversation varied and a little flirty. We had a second drink. I liked being flirted by this dashing young man.

A quartet began playing dance music beside a tiny dance floor and Jacques asked David if he could dance with me.

"Yes, if you bring her back." David joked.

He was an excellent dancer. Excellent. Maybe better than me. He led effortlessly and I got used to the dress sliding over the nylon of my body-stocking under his hand. His hand roamed a bit, but all very tastefully at least on the first dance.

"I love this dress, Madame. It is very pretty and, in fact, if feels also very nice." I loved the way his French accent slid easily over his English. It made everything he said rather sensual. "And I think you must be very beautiful under such a nice dress, too." The smile was genuine, so he could get by with the occasional outrageous comment. By the end of the first set, we had become comfortable dancing close and I felt him getting hard already.

More wine came with dinner, of course, and while I cautioned myself, I kept drinking it as fast as the waiter brought it.

"Did my young friend step on your foot?" Robert turned on the charm a little bit during dinner and accompanied the comment with a smile.

"No, he is actually pretty light on his feet."

"la musique semble agréable?" Oh, sorry, the music sounds nice, eh?"

"Yes, very nice."

Jacques somehow managed to make it seem my fault that his foot was under mine. Actually he initiated the game of footsie under the table while leaning gracefully toward me without intruding.

I danced with my husband who couldn't resist unbuttoning part of my dress and showing off the length of my legs in the black nylon all the way to my hips.

And then I danced with Robert, who was very much the gentleman. He brought me back to the table and spoke to my husband.

"Votre femme charme très et beau, David."

"You should see her in just the body stocking." David grinned. "Come on dear, take off the dress, you are covered all over by the body stocking. Lady Gaga would go on stage in that."

"You are crazy, David, besides, you've shown my bum to everyone on the dance floor already. He embarrasses me!"

"Yes, but you are so beautiful, it would be a shame not to show you off to us. After all we have come all the way across the ocean to see you!" Robert smiled engagingly.

Jacques grinned his agreement. "It is a beautiful dress, I must say. You look beautiful in it. And I must say out of it as well, Madame."

"You are all terrible!" I laughed and enjoyed their compliments.

"Will you join me for a nightcap in our suite? It is a shame to have the whole thing go to waste." Robert asked.

We agreed, of course, and found the elevator in a glass tube nearby.

With a whoosh we arrived at the top floor of the hotel. I felt David unbutton another button on the back of my dress and knew that my bottom would now be peaking out from the split.

In the suite, Robert put on soft music and opened another bottle of wine from a vineyard near his home in France.

"I think you will enjoy this, my dear."

"Yes, very good ... but I need to stop drinking this wonderful wine." I admitted this and then took a rather long draft of the smooth red wine.

"Come on David, I have only danced one dance with you at all night. You have been talk, talk, talk, but no dancee!"

David danced a few steps and I felt him fondle my bottom under my dress, and leer into my face. He unbuttoned the button just above my waist, so when we turned, the others could see my bottom cupped by the taut nylon of the body-stocking. He squeezed and caressed my ass and the others must surely have enjoyed the view.

"You are crazy, you know?" I murmured, sounding a little drunk, I noticed.

"Oh, you are covered! It's beautiful! How about taking the dress off for the rest of the night?"

"No! They will think I am a slut!"

"No they won't. They will just admire my beautiful wife!"

He unbuttoned another button and I had only one button left. He twirled me and I felt the bareness of my body.

"No."

"Jacques, will you dance with my wife? Tell her to relax, will you?"

David and Robert went to the table where Robert wanted had spread out some sort of plan to show to David.

Jacques took me into his arms. He was so charming, that I confess being rather enchanted. A smooth dancer and very lithe. I felt his prick immediately against my tummy and relaxed as he held me against it. I didn't mind, it felt very nice there. The music was so nice that we seemed to glide around the room as if in a movie. His hand slipped over the nylon of my hip and back.

"Mon dieu ... It feels so sensual the way the dress slips over your body-stocking." He said quietly. "And your body is so perfect!"

"Thank you, Jacques ... you are very kind."

Another slow song started and he pressed his thigh between my legs. My mound was firm against his body. I reminded myself that I was married. But David had told him to dance with me!

"You would honor us if you would let us see you without the dress. Won't you reconsider?" His hand was roaming around under my dress and suddenly it didn't seem like much of a leap to just slip out of it. After all the body-stocking did cover me, even though it was pretty transparent. The last button came loose and I let the dress fall into his hands. He hung it in a nearby closet and looked back at me standing practically nude. Only the tiny bikini panty hid the triangle of curls over my mound. There were also hints of cover in the rose vines patterned over the stocking. A see-through brassiere pretended to hide my nipples but really only shadowed my breasts a little bit. I looked down to find my nipples tenting the nylon.

"Bravo. Beautiful. Quelle belle femme!" Robert said from the table.

"You do look beautiful like that, Sweetheart. Even better than with the dress!" David gave his approval.

Now Jacques and I danced very close indeed. There was my tummy against his prick with only one thickness of nylon stocking between his trousers and me. His hands fondled my ass and then moved to caress my back, my sides, my waist and finally my breasts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.