Me and My Live in Maids - Cover

Me and My Live in Maids

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 10

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My dear readers I am bringing you the true account of my escapades with my maids. i hope that if you follow the story than you also will be benefited by it and will enjoy your virgin maids.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Life went on smoothly with my two vixens. I had ordered Farah that she was not to wear panties and bra in the house and she was to wear only top and short skirt because if I wanted her anytime I wanted minimum clothes.

I had stopped fucking Nargis because of her pregnancy and I had put Farah on the pill, I do not want her to get pregnant. One day in the morning I saw Farah bent over the dining table, she was cleaning the table her round butt in the tight skirt was very enticing I just went ahead and lifted her skirt and groped her butt in both hands Farah squealed. I lowered my shorts and rubbed my swollen cock in her tight snatch and then rammed home in one shove Farah yelped and bucked. I caught her by the neck and flattened her on the table and started banging her tight pussy.

I was fucking her with long deep strokes and Nargis came from my bedroom after cleaning it she saw me banging Farah she darted over in a flash and begged me to cum in her mouth. Nargis was on her knees she started caressing my balls from behind. Farah was now moaning loudly her cunt was making squishing sound her juices were flowing down her thighs Farah was cumming in buckets as her body shuddered and shivered I was also close.

I suddenly pulled out of Farah and turned to shove my cock in Nargis's hot mouth and she was their waiting, she took my entire length in her mouth and started to milk my cock as I shot my cum in her mouth. Nargis licked me clean in a minute. I sighed and went for the shower.

Months went on and one Sunday an off day for me I decided to have some fun with my beauties. I was sitting on the bar stool I called both of them and gave them two drinks each mixed in orange juice and I rolled a joint and smoked then I made a large drink for myself and finished it. I said to the girls that the fun time begins. Farah jumped in to my arms, Farah's firm breast drilled holes in my chest I lifted her in my arms and took her to the bedroom I gently lay her on bed she looked delirious because of the drinks.

I looked at Nargis she nodded as she was five months pregnant and could have sex. I went to Nargis and undressed her in less than five seconds flat, my lust was growing by the second. I laid Nargis on the bed next to Farah and I positioned in between the two nubile beauties, I started first with Nargis as I wanted Farah to come out of her stupor I started kissing Nargis on her tits I sucked, nibbled and chewed on her teats Nargis moaned sighed and fixed her fingers in my hair to bring me closer to her bosom with my one hand I flicked her clit making her lift her ass and thrash her body on bed.

Nargis started to wet the bed with her juices I left her panting with desire and turned to Farah who was looking the entire scene with wide eyes I pulled Farah to me and started with her honey lips man she was on a hot trigger Farah trembled and shivered I finally entered her mouth with my tongue we dueled for a while until she got breathless I kissed her earlobes and her hollow of her neck sending shivers down her spine.

I continued my journey down and encountered two mountain peaks they stood proud and they moved undulated by her breath as I licked, flicked, rolled and chewed her tits Farah was squirming, moaning with her eyes closed, Farah shivered trembled and cried in ecstasy I moved down to her navel she cried again I then got between her thighs kissing her inner thighs, Nargis got her head between my thighs and started sucking my cock between her ruby lips and her hot mouth a shiver ran through my spine. I started moving my hips and slowly started fucking Nargis's hot mouth, my tongue was playing havoc on Farah's cunt as I probed her cunt opening with my tongue and then shifted my focus on her engorged clit, I sucked, flicked and rolled my tongue on her clit, Farah writhed, thrashed, bucked and lifted her body of the bed as she dug her fingers fiercely in my hairs and pulled them hard and she screamed her pleasures that reverberated through the house.

Farah was whimpering her cunt lips trembling on the other hand, listening Farah scream Nargis created a vacuum on my cock and I shoved my cock hard in her mouth and exploded in her hot mouth Nargis did not miss a beat as she drank my cum to the last drop. I pulled myself off the bed went to the bar and opened a new bottle of vodka and poured three glasses in large measures, both girls were up I gave them each a glass and then I took mine and lit a joint I inhaled the smoke and relaxed.

I finished my glass in one gulp and sucked on my joint and letting the smoke out of my nostrils slowly, the girls in excitement downed the fiery liquid very fast; I went back to bed and asked Farah to do the same to Nargis that I had done to her Farah dove between Nargis's thighs and in doing so raised her butt her cunt peeking through her thighs it was glistening with her juices and was dark pink I got hard looking at her and listening the moans and sighs of Nargis as Farah attacked her cunt with vigor, Nargis started bucking I told Farah to hold Nargis firmly by her thighs, Farah controlled Nargis.

I started rubbing my cock head between Farah's cunt lips Farah started to tremble her cunt lips quivered and soon my cock head was coated with her glistening juice I centered my cock head at her entrance and I firmly gripped her ass and gave a mighty shove my cock disappeared almost half in her very tight pussy, Farah screamed in pleasure but her scream was muffled as my shove mashed her face in Nargis's cunt that made Nargis to scream in pleasure.

I then gave another hard push and I was totally in as I hit her cervix hard Farah let out a blood curdling scream I was holding her ass firmly I could see her asshole twitching I stayed seated full in her vibrating cunt her scream became a whimper then I started slowly plowing her cunt with long deep strokes and every stroke bumped with her cervix and she shivered with every thrust I spat on her asshole and shoved my thumb in one go Farah yelped.

On the other hand Nargis's moans and cries were getting louder I was getting crazier with lust I started rotating my thumb in Farah's asshole as I increased my pace of fucking her tight cunt her juices made my strokes slick I felt like my cock is butter tube. Nargis on the other hand shivered and let out a scream that would have the dead come out of their graves Nargis convulsed and thrashed on bed and went limp.

I was watching Nargis coursing through her orgasms made me hammer fuck Farah's cunt and I started slapping her ass with my left hand on every stroke while instead rotating my thumb I started fucking her asshole with my thumb Farah went berserk she started hollering incoherently screaming sobbing and asked me not to stop. Farah's invitation made me mad with lust I banged her harder, my banging made her go flat over Nargis.

I supported my weight on my elbows as I banged Farah's cunt ferociously her cunt was making squishing sound with my every stroke I lowered my head and started sucking on Nargis's tits sucking, flicking and biting them delicious orbs as I kept banging Farah's nubile cunt Farah was caressing my forearms with her both soft hands and then she gripped them so her nails tore in to my skin and drew blood she clenched her thighs and butt tighter than a flies ass.

Nargis also came around back to the planet and started moaning loudly the effect of Nargis's lusty moans, the slapping sound of my body with Farah's butt added to the orchestra that Farah's cunt muscles began playing on my throbbing cock, with one mighty thrust my cock applauded the musical ecstasy by exploding with a force that shredded my whole being in to millions of pieces and I roared as I came endlessly. Farah screamed and kept on screaming as her body throbbed beneath me in sheer ecstasy of pleasure that engulfed her whole being, the screams and moans became distant as I collapsed and could hear no more.

I woke up to the screaming silence of the day over a pile of warm and soft human flesh I was still hard and deep inside Farah's cunt I pulled myself up from the pile and got down from the bed the whole room reeked with the smell of raw sex, I walked up to the balcony door, my still hard cock bobbing up and down and I opened the door to let some fresh air in. The cool breeze hit me like an icy blast I then opened the windows of the room so that the smell gets cleared.

The outside air felt refreshing on my damp body the fresh cool air also revived those two nubile nymphs lying in a pile on the bed I let them take their own time. I then poured a vodka for me and lit a joint to smoke I walked out naked on the balcony as my apartment was on the 20th floor the highest in the vicinity so no fear of being seen. I heard footsteps and turned and saw Nargis and Farah coming towards me Farah flew in my arms sobbing she said O My Master you had made me the happiest women.

My Master you taught me what is real sex. I kissed Farah and told her that from now on only my cock means only my cock was to enter that juicy cunt of hers until she leaves me, hearing this Farah gave me a smoldering kiss that would have put the city on fire. Nargis came and melted in my arms and said she never imagined that she could cum so hard without actually having a cock inside her I then encircled my arms around my lovelies and looked at the city that sparkled under the sunlight.

We then decided to have shower and in the shower we then applied soap on each other Nargis was in a playful mood she fooled around with Farah cupping her breast, fingering her cunt and bum Farah was squealing and giggling I got hard and decided to turn the tables on Nargis, since Nargis was away from me I rubbed my hard cock between her ass cheeks Nargis giggled and unaware of my intentions she carried on with Farah.

I then gripped her waist and shoved hard my hard cock slipped right in her tight asshole thanks to the creamy soap lather Nargis howled in pain I did not gave her another second and gave another mighty shove I slipped all in and my pubic bone mashed with her light pink sphincter ring, Nargis screamed as if she was being butchered.

I squeezed her soapy tits fiercely she whined in pain, I was letting Nargis get used to my cock in her ass I whispered her to relax she sobbed and in between sobs she said that how could I be so cruel I crooned in her ears that everything would be all right just relax and enjoy I felt her tensed body relaxed I told Farah to turn on the shower and as the cool water hit our bodies I started reaming Nargis in her ass slowly.

I told Farah to play and suck on Nargis's nipples Farah applied herself with gusto soon Nargis was swooning. I then holding her with one hand started to play with her clit with the other hand. Nargis bucked and arched her back she became vocal Nargis cried in pleasure eeeeeewwoooo, uuuuummmmm aaaaahhhhh uuuuuhhhhh mmmmmmmiiiiiyyyyy, that's really good my Master.

The torment to her clit and her tits combined with my cock in her ass made her cum hard she shook, shuddered and trembled between me and Farah's body. I told Farah to suck Nargis's cunt hard and I started nibbling her earlobe Farah started ravishing Nargis's juicy cunt with her tongue and I mauled cupped and squeezed her firm tits, I increased the force and the tempo of my reaming her ass Nargis started to grip and release my cock in her ass by flinching her butt and thigh muscles.

I started ramming her hard my strokes were mashing Nargis's pussy in Farah's face she jammed her face in Nargis's cunt and gave her a ferocious tongue lashing Nargis started screaming incoherently MMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYEEE AAALLLLLAAAAAHHHHHH, MMMAAAAAMMMMMAAAA UUUUUUHHHHHHH AAAARRRRRHHHHH WWWOOOOOOHHHHEEEE YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH GGGGEEEEVVVVEEVVE MMMEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR as her body exploded in multiple orgasms.

I started fucking her tight asshole with all the power I had and spanked hard on her both ass cheeks Nargis jumped. I bit on the nape of her neck she screamed in pure ecstasy, I had reached the point of no return I shot my cum in her asshole she gripped my cock in vice like grip I was cumming and this triggered another tsunami of an orgasm she screamed until her voice was Horace then Nargis started sobbing as I pulled out of her ass with a popping sound.

Nargis turned and collapsed in my arms I lifted her limp body and took her to bed Farah covered her body with a sheet to warm her Farah also got a wet towel and wiped my cock clean she then put another towel between Nargis's ass cheeks. I got dressed so did Farah after getting dressed Farah left for the kitchen to prepare something to eat Farah returned with chicken sandwiches they smelled good Nargis must have taught the girl well and Farah was a good student she placed the tray on the centre table.

I got up and kissed her deeply her perky tits brushed my chest sending a tingling through my body as my lips left her lips Farah asked me when was her turn to receive my cock in her ass I said soon her ass would be at the end of my love spear Farah squealed in delight. I woke Nargis up and as she sat she whined in pain and flopped back on the bed Nargis cried and said she could not sit her ass is paining somehow between Farah and I, we managed to take her to toilet and sat her on the commode my cum came out in gobs after gobs from her ass, she wiped herself clean and Farah and I helped her get dressed we carried her to the bed and she half lied down Farah gave her sandwiches I was ravenously hungry I ate the sandwiches until I was full then I lit a smoke and strolled on the balcony enjoying the afternoon, it was 3 pm.

We all slept after having sandwiches, I woke up after a while, and it was time for us to return to the planet for more fun as we relaxed. I got up wore my shorts and ordered three Pizzas form Dominos and proceeded to pour myself a shot of vodka which I gulped in one swig. The delivery man delivered the Pizzas I paid him he left. I then strolled naked in to the balcony where the breeze was invigorating it was 10 in the night. My beauties followed me one on each side, the night was young with half moon and stars not enough light but one can see fairly well after some time the breeze cooled our bodies. I turned and pulled Farah to me and said I missed you baby to which she lip-locked and we shared a very sensual kiss, her warm naked body pressed in to mine and her tits crushed in my embrace.

Farah's one hand was slowly caressing my cock the other hand curling in my hair, I was hard again, we parted and Farah said Master ... I interrupted her and told her to call me Manu. She said that she wanted me to fuck her ass right now in the balcony and mind you it is yours. Listening to this Nargis ran in to the room giggling and came back with a tube of lube gel by the time Farah was on her knees giving my cock a makeover by taking it to the hilt in her mouth. Farah got up and Nargis applied gel very liberally on my cock then proceeded to grease Farah's bum hole as she applied she slide her finger in Farah's bum Farah yelped and giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.