After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years - Cover

After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 58: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 58: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

Mike’s Bedroom, Bryanston, Ontario

6:25am, Monday, March 26, 1979

“Sheesh! Be quiet, and just enjoy,” Lynette whispered in my ear as I was stirred from my slumber in a most pleasant manner. Lynette, who fell asleep lying on top of me with none of her body touching my bunkbed’s mattress was now straddling my body and gently grinding her pubic bone into mine.

As Lava-Lips’ sensitive clit was stimulated by her hunching action, her breathing became more and more labored in my ear. With her pleasure meter rising, Lynette slowly eased her pussy from my hard cock until the flared ridges of my large crown were gripped tightly by her meaty vaginal wings. My girlfriend held that position as she moved her mouth from my ear to my lips, and drove her tongue into my mouth as she sank her hot, slick cunt around my thick shaft.

Lava-Lips circled her tongue in my mouth as she made a similar circular motion with her pelvis. Her tongue made a slow retreat from my oral cavity as her pussy slowly pulled over my thick shaft. As her tongue flicked over my lips, Lynette performed a rapid series of vaginal opening or ‘Kegel Exercise’ contractions around my cockhead. Based on her mirrored oral and pussy actions, I wondered what she was going to do next with her hot snatch and skilled tongue.

I really enjoyed how my girlfriend circled my tongue with hers, as she rotated her crotch with about two inches of my cock trapped in her slick snatch. Both of us were near our peak when Lynette stabbed her long tongue as far into my mouth as possible, while simultaneously pounding her cervical tissue against the head of my highly sensitive cock. This coordinated action triggered our powerful, mutual orgasms.

While I may have consciously wanted to let Lava-Lips control this morning’s wake-up routine, my small head took charge of my body and I forcefully lifted our co-joined crotches a good ten inches off my mattress. As I felt her warm pussy fluids bathing my groin and tightly drawn up balls, my hips made a series of short rapid thrusts. With each one, my hot fluids filled Lynette’s powerfully spasming pussy. After my fourth or fifth spurt, my stomach muscles relaxed allowing both of our pleasure wracked bodies to ease back onto my mattress.

Lynette slowly eased her tightly sealed mouth from mine and sucked in a large amount of O2 through her flared nostrils and her opened mouth. As she lowered her head to my left shoulder, she slowly exhaled her CO2 mixture of air from her lungs. After a few minutes of recovery time, Lynette softly said with her head still on my shoulder, “So, Mike ... how’d you like your first time with a Time Band-ette?”

I chuckled, which nearly caused my slowly softening cock to slip from her pussy. I moved my hands up under her shoulders and lifted her sweaty chest from mine. With her now grinning down at me, I whispered, “I absolutely loved your wonderful wake-up routine, Miss Time Bandette.”

“So my name for our band has, uh, kinda grown on you?” Lynette softly said as she took some of her upper body weight on her own hands and arms.

“I’m still not thrilled with being singled out like you think should happen ... but if Sammy, and uh, the Masciotro girls should they join us, if they like that name, I can live with it ... I guess.”

“I really think that, Mike and the Time Bandettes is a great name. As Paul said, there isn’t another band with one guy as the lead with an all-girl backing band.”

“But I’m not the leader. I’m just one of six, or one of five,” I softly protested as I did when Lynette suggested last night as she was lying on top of me.

“You may not be the ‘leader’ of the band, per say, but you are the main front man with your guitar, and honestly, we’ve sounded our best with you singing and us Bandettes creating a unique harmony with your tenor voice.”

“But you and Sammy sing lead on some songs, and who knows ... Eda and Lisa may want to sing lead, too?” I countered as my grinning girlfriend squeezed her drenched pussy lips around my nearly freed soft cock. “That’s not fair! You’re using pussy-logical warfare against me in this discussion,” I chuckled as she moved her crotch backwards, hoping to keep my cock from slipping free.

“I think I recall someone saying, ‘All is fair, in love and war.’”

“You did?” I rhetorically chuckled, while quickly pressing my hips down into the single mattress, yanking my sticky, drenched cockhead from her long, meaty pussy lips.

“Ohhh, Lordy ... that’s gonna ... create a big mess, Cuda,” she softly chuckled as we both felt a good sized glob of fluids dribble from and over our crotches. “C’mon, we better get something to sop that up.”

For the first time since she crawled up on me last night, my body felt a ‘sense’ of freedom as my sweaty girlfriend flipped the sheet and cover off our bodies, and rolled herself onto her feet beside my lower bunkbed.

“Ha, I remembered to keep my head down, this time,” she softly laughed, recalling the painful crack on her noggin the last time she crawled out of my bunkbed.

“Just grab those sweat pants, there. They’ll be good to clean this up,” I stated as I slid my drenched crotch to the edge of the bed and waited for Lynette to wipe me down with my grass stained, gray sweat pants.

I smiled at Lynette as she used her right hand to gently wipe one pant leg around my crotch, while using her left hand and the other pant leg to clean up her sticky, fluid soaked crotch. After tossing the majorly soiled sweats in the laundry basket at Patt’s and my closet opening, Lynette grabbed her red running shorts and white t-shirt, kissed me and said, “Gonna get cleaned up in the bathroom. See you, soon, Mike ... of the Time Bandettes.”

As I attempted to swat her bare rump, she laughed, “Ha, ha! Missed me!” and quickly pulled up her shorts before ducking around the divider in our large, four-person, double-bunkbeds bedroom.

I slowly slipped from my lower bunk and peered into Patt’s vacant top bunk. I privately thanked the good Lord that my brother decided to go with my Uncle Eddie to his farm just north of Mitchell after breakfast, yesterday morning. I stretched out my compressed body and then grabbed a pair of running shorts and pulled them over my bare legs and butt.

As I waited for Lynette to vacate the upstairs bathroom, I heard my dad climbing the stairs. When he saw me standing against my bedroom’s door frame, he said in his gruff voice, “If you want to use my car, today, we’ll need to leave in about thirty minutes. You hear?”

“Yes, Sir,” I quickly replied as I watched my dad stop on the second from the top step. “I or we’ll be ready when you are, thanks.”

“Thirty minutes,” he reiterated as he turned and returned to the main floor of our house.

The door to the bathroom opened and I couldn’t help but smile at Lynette as she walked out towards me. Her hard, puffy nipples and firm, high set breasts looked like they were about to tear through her tight white t-shirt as they bounced behind that soft cotton material with each of her tip-toed steps.

“Is this a decent enough outfit to go meet the Masciotros’, Cuda?” Lynette chuckled as she lightly bounced on the balls of her feet.

“For me ... yes!” I said with a laugh as I shook my head at her antics. I then added, “Decent enough to meet Mother and Nonna Masciotro ... only if you have a serious death-wish!”

“Yeah ... I kinda figured as much,” she said as she bounded two more steps and then gave me a kiss on my right cheek. “Run, do your morning ‘whatever’ and get cleaned up, while I find something more appropriate to wear, ‘kay?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I replied and quickly zipped past her into the bathroom.

As we entered the kitchen to grab a coffee and a couple of my mom’s banana-nut muffins, my mom said, “My, you look super cute this morning, Lynette.”

Lynette wore her green fleece Michigan State sweatshirt over her braless breasts, and had two pigtails of blonde hair held in place with matching green and white ribbons. “I love this MSU sweatshirt, and uh, thanks, Mrs. Nevins,” Lynette replied as we grabbed our cups of coffee from the kitchen counter.

“And you look good, too, Mike,” I sarcastically said as I pilfered two muffins from the plate and turned to walk to my spot at the kitchen table.

“Did he just sass his mother, Lynette? I know my baby boy didn’t just give some sass to his mother!”

“Sure sounded like some serious sass, Mrs. Nevins,” my girlfriend laughingly replied as she sat down beside me with her coffee and single banana-nut muffin.

“And just think ... I was going to make Mac-and-cheese for supper ... but uh, I think cabbage rolls may be a better option,” my mother calmly said as she cleaned up a few breakfast dishes at the sink.

“Oh! Sweet Jesus, NO!” I immediately cried at the idea of having stinkin’ cabbage rolls for supper. “I’m one-hundred ... no, make that a thousand percent sorry for giving you some lip, Mom!”

“Somebody doesn’t like cabbage rolls, I take it!” Lynette laughed out as she gave me a solid punch to my left shoulder.

“He absolutely HATES cabbage rolls, Lynette!” my mother stated as she looked over her shoulder at us.

“Nothing on earth makes me want to run away from home more than opening the front door and being hit with that God-awful, most stinkin’-est smell on earth ... that...”

“Careful with your words, now!” my dad called from his recliner in the den.

Lynette was almost in tears as I replied, “Yes, Sir!” towards the den.

“Are you a cabbage roll person, Lynette?” my mom asked with a hint of amusement in her voice.

“Luv ‘em!” my girlfriend exclaimed prior to taking a big bite of her muffin.

“That’s it! We’re done! Finished!” I cried as I leaned away from Lynette with a disgusted look on my face.

“You’re dumpin’ me? ... Over cabbage rolls?” Lynette incredulously stated.

“Yes! ... Over cabbage rolls!” I vehemently replied before I winked at her, and then took a bite of my butter-smothered muffin.

“Told you! There’s nothing he hates more in this world than cabbage rolls,” my mom chuckled as she sat down across from us with her coffee.

“Matter of fact, we haven’t had to warm his backside since he was about ten,” my dad exclaimed as he set the London Free Press down on the small table alongside his recliner. “When Mike screwed up big time, all we had to do was put a couple of cabbage rolls on his plate for supper. That was a sure-fire guarantee that that mistake would NOT happen a second time!”

“Goo’ ta knah!” Lynette laughed with the last bite of muffin in her mouth.

“For them, I can gag down a cabbage roll as punishment ... but it would take a pretty good sized army for you, Sweet Cheeks, to get me to choke down one of those hell-on-earth pieces of...”

“Careful!” my mom forcefully interjected once more.

I nodded at my mom and softly said, “Those heaven sent ... tasty treats.”

“Finish your coffees, we’ve got to go,” my dad chuckled those instructions as he grabbed his barber’s smock from over the back of his recliner and carried his coffee cup into the kitchen. After he placed his cup in the dish-water in the sink, he bent over and gave my mom a kiss on her cheek. “I’ll see you...”

“When I see you,” my mom said, finishing my parents’ usual departing routine.

“Bye, Mom.”

“See you, Mrs. Nevins,” Lynette said as she carried our small plates and cups to the sink.

“Good luck at the Masciotro’s,” my mom said with a smile.

As we walked behind my dad to the front door, Lynette softly asked, “How’d your mom know about Eda and Lisa?”

“I told them last night while you were in the shower.”

“Ahhh!” my girlfriend said as I stepped aside to let her through the front door before I pulled it shut.

After we dropped my dad off at his shop on Oxford Street in London, Lynette said, “It’s still a little early to go and knock on Eda’s and Lisa’s door, isn’t it?

“Probably. Eight-o’clock is kinda early, when you get a chance to sleep in,” I replied as I pulled the Buick out onto the busy four lane road in front of my dad’s shop.

“Can you do Tim’s?”

“I can always do a ‘Double-Double’ and donut or muffin,” I said as I maneuvered the car into the left hand turning lane to Highbury Ave.

“Same,” my girlfriend chuckled as she ran her hand along my right thigh.

“Uh ... what do you think about seeing if Sammy wants to join us when we go to Eda’s and Lisa’s place?” I said as I waited to make the left hand turn into Tim Horton’s.

“We should call her before driving across London, don’t you think?”

“Oh, yeah,” I replied and my Energists’ computer appeared in front of Lynette with the ‘telephone’ application already sending a signal to the Labatt’s house.

“Hello,” we heard on the computer’s speakers. We both recognized Sammy’s semi-sleepy voice and Lynette quickly said, “Wake-up, Girlfriend!”

“I’m up ... now, Cano ... what’re you up to, at um, eight-oh-five on a non-school morning?”

“We dropped Mr. Nevins off at work, we’re ‘bout to grab some Tim’s. We were wondering if you’d like to come with us when we go to ask Eda and Lisa about joining our band.”

“Which Tim’s are you at?” Sammy asked with a little more vigor in her early morning voice.

“The one on Highbury, just south of Huron,” I said as I shifted my dad’s car into ‘Park’ in Tim’s parking lot.

“Be there in twenty or so,” Sammy said.

“See you, Girlfriend!” Lynette exclaimed into my computer’s microphone. We then heard a clear, ‘click’, and my computer slowly vanished from our sight.

“You wanna wait here or inside for Sammy?” I asked Lynette as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

“Here, please. I just love this Cyndi Lauper song!” Lynette answered as we listened to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun on the car’s radio.

(Note: This Cyndi Lauper song was from her 1983 debut album, entitled, She’s So Unusual. This song reached #2 on the Billboard’s Top 100 chart and landed at #22 on MTV’s Top 100 pop songs of all-time list. As before, I’m changing music history within my story.)

I laughed at Lynette as she sang and used her hands in an animated manner after I turned the volume up on the radio. Lynette winked at me then overpowered Cyndi’s vocals by belting out:

Oh daddy dear you know you’re still number one!
But girls they want to have fun.
Oh girls, just want to have!

Lynette bounced on the front bench seat and waved her hands at an older couple walking in front of our car as she continued:

That’s all they really want...
Some fun
When the working day is done,
Girls - they want to have fun.
Oh girls just want to have fun!

I know I was in faux trouble on this next verse as Lynette slapped my thigh when she sang:

Some boys take a beautiful girl,
And hide her away from the rest of the world.
I want to be the one to walk in the sun.
Oh girls they want to have fun,
Oh girls just want to have.

As Lynette just showed, she was definitely an ‘all-teenaged-girl‘ as she sang along with the rest of this bubbly song. I simply turned and rested my back against the driver’s door, enjoying the sight of her braless boobs dancing under her green MSU sweatshirt during her sexy, care-free performance.

“I may need another shower,” Lynette huskily said as she tried to catch her breath, while wiping a few beads of sweat from her eyebrows.

“You enjoyed your second workout, huh,” I chuckled as I lightly applauded her in-car performance.

“Yeah ... just slightly less than the first one,” she said with a wicked grin on her face.

“Only slightly less, huh? ... I guess I shouldn’t let you be in charge of our lovemaking, any more, then!” I deadpanned in response to her sassy claim.

“No, no, NO! Our time in bed was way, way better than this sing-along!” Lynette shouted as she leaned over to me and tried to kiss my face. I half-heartedly struggled to avoid her kisses but soon relented and shared a long passionate kiss with my beautiful girl.

When she leaned back, her eyes were sparkling as she added, “I also really enjoyed being in charge of how we did things this morning.” Lynette then leaned forward to share a slow but gentle kiss with me.

I smacked the back of my head on the driver’s side window when I quickly pulled my head back from Lynette, after hearing and feeling a strong ‘whack’ on the hood of my dad’s Buick.

“Get a room, Cano, Cuda!” Jon Lunby yelled as he, Andy, and his mom and dad walked along the sidewalk to Tim’s side entrance.

“Jonathon Igor!” Mrs. Lunby sternly said to her son as Andy pointed at us and burst out laughing as I rubbed the back of my head. Lynette quickly moved to park her butt on the front seat.

“Are you okay, Mike?” Reverend Lunby asked as he saw me looking at my hand to make sure I didn’t crack my coconut on the window.

“Only my pride is hurting, Mr. Lunby,” I said as I turned square to the steering wheel.

“Come on in, Lynette and Mike,” Mrs. Lunby said from the front of the car, “Jonathon will be happy to get you a coffee, won’t you, Dear?”

“You’re kidding me, aren’t you, Mom?” Jon said as he looked between his mom and us in the car.

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” Mrs. Lunby firmly said as she moved back to the passenger side, awaiting Lynette.

“Jeezes, Louise,” Jon muttered as he turned to head into Tim’s.

When his twin brother slapped him on his shoulder, Jon snapped around at him; and only their father’s sharp, “Andrew, Jonathon!” prevented a brotherly set-to at Tim Horton’s.

“It’s a lovely day, isn’t it, Lynette?” Mrs. Lunby asked, making some much needed small talk.

“Yes, Ma’am, it sure is a great morning.”

“What has you out this early on this first day of spring break?” Reverend Lunby asked as I shut the driver’s door.

“We were, uh, waiting for Sammy to get here,” I replied to my friends’ dad.

“That was a nice way to...” Andy started to say before a look from his dad cut Andy off in mid-sentence.

“You must want to join your brother in forking over a little dough to buy our coffees, huh, Andrew Alan?” Mrs. Lunby bitingly asked.

“No, Ma’am,” Andy softly said as he held the door for Lynette and me, as well as his parents.

“Why don’t you snag those tables for us, Mike, Lynette,” Reverend Lunby said as he pointed to the two vacant tables along the back wall.

“What would you like?” Mrs. Lunby asked as Lynette scooted to the back chair, with me in tow.

“I’ll take a medium, double-double and a strawberry dipped donut with sprinkles, please and thank you,” Lynette replied as she sat down.

“I’ll have the same double-double coffee, but with a chocolate dipped donut, please and thanks,” I added with a smile.

“Two coffees, two donuts, coming up!” Mrs. Lunby stated as she walked over to her husband’s and sons’ location.

“That was so-so embarrassing, Cuda,” Lynette whispered as she ran her hand over the back of my head. “You’ve got a small goose-bump. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“I’m fine, Baby,” I said as I put my right hand over her hand as she lightly rubbed around the bump on the back of my head.

“You okay, Cuda?” Jon sincerely asked as he saw Lynette’s hand motion. He set a tray with three medium coffee cups, two donuts and one blueberry muffin down on the table in front of us.

“I’m good. You didn’t pay for ours, did you, Jon?” I asked as I took one coffee and my donut off the tray.

Jon smiled and barely gave a negative head shake as he set his coffee and muffin on the table before setting the plastic tray on the counter, above the garbage bins.

When Andy carried a tray with his and his parents’ coffees and muffins on it, Lynette chuckled, “Thanks, Mr. and Mrs. Lunby, err Jonathon, for this.”

“Your most welcome ... aren’t they, Jonathon?” Mrs. Lunby chuckled, giving her son a little verbal dig.

“Yes, thanks, Mom,” Jon said as he raised his cup towards his grinning mom and dad.

“Hey! Hey, look who the cat dragged in?” Reverend Lunby called out as Sammy Labatt walked through the side entrance.

“Well, good morning!” Sammy cheerfully exclaimed when she saw the Lunbys sitting with Lynette and me.

“How the face?” Jon asked when Sammy stopped at our tables.

“Not near as sore as it was on Saturday,” Sammy replied.

“It’s not near as colorful as it was yesterday, either,” Lynette said as she touched her own cheek with her right fingertips.

“I guess I won’t have to tell folks about my boyfriend looking worse than me, huh,” Sammy chuckled at her obviously made up cover story.

“You didn’t, did you?” Andy asked with a somewhat shocked look on his face.

“No, I didn’t say that to anyone. Although I have had to explain a few times in the past, how I got a shiner or major bruise.”

“I bet. It’s not every day that you see a cutie like you walking around with a wicked shiner!” Reverend Lunby stated. He then dug into his pocket and tried to hand a five dollar bill to Sammy as he said, “We got Lynette and Mike’s coffee and donuts, get yourself something.”

“I can’t take your money, Mr. Lunby,” Sammy said as she pulled her hands away like that bill was on fire.

“Yes, you can. We insist,” Mrs. Lunby uttered.

“I ... I’ll gladly accept your offer, thanks,” Sammy said as she reluctantly took that blue colored five-spot in her hands. “Anyone need anything else, while I’m up there?”

A round of “No” or “I’m good” was heard from our tables.

Sammy quickly returned with a medium coffee and a heated chocolate chip muffin with butter, and sat down alongside Jon at our table. “Here’s your change, Mr. Lunby. Thanks, again,” Sammy said as she reached over and dropped the orangish two-dollar bill and some coins into his outstretched hand.

“So what are you three amigos, up to?” Andy asked with a bite of muffin in his mouth.

I looked at the two girls and saw them clearly indicate with their eyes that they wanted me to explain what happened yesterday, and our plans for this morning. ‘Gee, thanks!‘ I non-verbally communicated to them before I let a sigh out.

“Well, we ... had a very eventful day, yesterday,” I said to begin this conversation. “We, uh, found out that Paul and Cathy are almost certainly moving up to Timmins, sometime this summer as their mom has been given the vice-principal’s position at the high school, there.”

“No!” Andy exclaimed, while Jon shouted, “Get outta here!” at that surprising news.

“We’re real sorry to hear that,” Mrs. Lunby softly said as she reached over and patted Lynette’s arm.

“That’s not all,” Lynette stated which caused our two friends to quickly sit upright in their seats.

“Yeah,” I said then paused for a moment to regroup before adding, “Jennifer announced that she felt like she needed to quit the band because of...”

“Because she’s joining the Ontario Developmental Gymnastics team,” Andy finished that statement as he obviously heard that part of our news from his girlfriend, Jennifer.

“She’s not quitting the Time Bandits for good, though?” Jon asked as he spun his coffee mug in his hands.

“She didn’t think she could keep up with school, gymnastics and her home duties, as well as pulling her weight in the band,” Sammy said as she looked for confirmation of her statement from Lynette and me.

“We said she was welcome to play with us anytime she wanted or had time, so ... who knows how things are going to pan out for our band and Jennifer,” I said after downing the last bite of my donut.

“So-ah, the three of you are going to try and keep the band going? Who’s going to play drums and bass with Paul and Cathy gone?” Andy and Jon asked in rapid fire secession.

“We all, the three of us, plus Jennifer, Paul and Cathy talked about it last night, and yes, we’re going to do our darnest to keep the band going after those guys leave,” I replied to Andy’s first question.

I smiled at Lynette and Sammy before I added, “As far as who might replace Paul and Cathy, that’s kinda why we’re out and about this spring break morning. A couple of Sundays ago, Lynette and I played with a couple of my friends in our church’s youth band. So, ah, the three of us are going to head over to those girls’ place to see if they might be interested in playing drums and bass guitar in our band.”

“Andi, uh, Andrea, mentioned that you and Cuda played at his church a few weeks ago, and that you had a really good time,” Jon stated.

“Yeah, I had a great time playing at Mike’s church. Eda and Lisa, the two girls we performed with were pretty good musicians and singers for being only, what, fifteen and fourteen. Right, Mike?” Lynette stated and looked to me for confirmation of Eda’s and Lisa’s ages.

“Yeah; Eda is in the ninth grade at Montcalm and she plays the drums. Lisa is fourteen and in Grade eight at St. Anne’s. She plays a mean bass, sings and can play the electric guitar, too, if needed.”

“You’re going to get an eighth grader to play bass in your band?” Andy semi-sarcastically asked.

“She may be in the eighth grade, guys, but she doesn’t look anything like a typical eighth grade girl,” Lynette quickly responded to Andy’s query. “All but a handful of girls at Medway or any high school for that matter, would sell their first born kid to look as good as Lisa, this ... eighth grade beauty.”

“Really?” Jon uttered, not really thinking that his mom and preacher-father were sitting right beside him.

Lynette immediately saw Mrs. Lunby’s reaction and chuckled towards both Jon and Andy, “Down, boys! ... If I’m not mistaken, both of you have more girlfriend than you rightly deserve.”

“That they do, Lynette, that they do,” Mrs. Lunby stated which caused a look of shock in both of her twin sons’ faces.

“Don’t even go there,” Reverend Lunby calmly said as he waggled his right index finger towards his boys, which caused a small burst of laughter to escape from Sammy, Lynette and me.

“So you’re not sure yet whether these two girls want to join your band, yes?” Mrs. Lunby asked as she turned her coffee mug in both hands.

“Correct, Mrs. Lunby,” Sammy softly replied, “That’s our main objective for this morning. To go and ask these girls ... and their parents if they’d like to join our band.”

“Smart, very smart on getting the girls’ parents’ permission on such a huge decision, especially for kids younger than you guys,” Reverend Lunby stated which caused a small smile to spread over our faces.

“I know the girls’ parents,” I stated after hearing the Reverend’s words, “And with them being in a tight-knit Italian family, it would have been foolish to ask the girls without their parents’, and possibly their grandma’s permission to join our rock band.”

“Good idea, with an Italian-Catholic family,” Mrs. Lunby said with a smile as she raised her coffee mug up towards us as a sign of her support.

“Do you guys have a backup plan?” Jon asked.

“Nope,” Sammy responded. She waved her right hand at Lynette and me, and then said, “Heck, I was amazed that Cuda and Cano were able to come up with these girls as possible replacements as fast as they did.”

“Would you mind, if I said a little prayer now for God’s plan to clearly show itself with regards to your band situation?” Reverend Lunby calmly asked.

“I’d love that, Reverend,” Lynette replied.

“Let’s grab hands,” Sammy said as she reached for my left hand and Jon’s right hand.

“Good morning, Father God,” Reverend Lunby softly said as a warm, invitation to his earnest petition. “We come before You this morning with thanksgiving for this beautiful morning, our good health and most importantly, for You giving us Your Son and our Savior, Jesus. Father God, we are here in this place, asking that Your Will be done with regards to these young people’s lives. Please let Your plan be clearly known with regards to the two young girls ... that Your children here would like to have become a part of their musical group. I know these youngsters and I believe they are and will continue to be good soldiers for Your Kingdom. Additionally, I believe that these two girls, especially the youngest one will do great things in this youth band. Therefore, Father God, I humbly ask that You grant this petition, which we make through Your Son, our Lord, Jesus. Amen.”

We responded to Reverend Lunby’s prayer with a chorus of “Amens”, and some gentle squeezes of our hands.

“That was really wonderful, Reverend Lunby,” Sammy said as we all gathered up our cups and plates.

“Yes, thanks for that awesome prayer, Rev.,” I said.

“A good prayer never hurts,” Andy added as he took his mother’s mug and plate from her hands and walked to the serving counter and set them on the glass counter.

“I’ll get that for you, Sammy,” Jon said right after his brother took his mother’s dishes.

“Thanks, Jon!”

“Let one or both of these guys know how your recruiting mission goes, please,” Mrs. Lunby said in our direction.

“Yes, I’m very interested in how this turns out for you,” Reverend Lunby stated as he took his wife’s hand and led her towards the side exit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.