After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years - Cover

After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 51: I Can Love You Like That

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 51: I Can Love You Like That - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

Robertson’s House, Komoka, Ontario

9:46pm, Saturday, March 10, 1979

“This is all about you, tonight, Cano,” I said as I used the pink Loofah sponge, which Mrs. R provided to clean and exfoliate my girlfriend’s lean, muscular back. “Lift your arms up, please.”

“But I want to return the favor ... and more for you,” Lynette softly whined as she gathered up her mane of wet blonde hair and positioned it within her hands on top of her head. My slender girlfriend gradually perked back to life as the hot water from her parents’ multi-headed shower system cascaded down over her teenage curves.

“Trust me, I’m enjoying this,” I offered as I pushed my hips forward and poked my hard cock into Lynette’s soapy lower back. With her hair and hands on top of her head, I cleaned both of her shaved arm pits and around the back of neck and shoulders. As my girlfriend swayed to the romantic jazz sounds playing in the background, I reached around and lightly tweaked her left nipple with my left thumb and middle finger.

A soft moan escaped from Lynette’s chest at that pleasurable sensation. In light of her earlier experience in the Jacuzzi, I wasn’t surprised that Cano maintained her current body position as I teased her sensitive nipple. She even began to turn towards me when I softly tugged her nipple towards me in a comparable manner to earlier tonight. I had to lean back slightly to avoid her high held left elbow as she completed her rotation to stand facing me.

I saw a semi-pouty look on my wet beauty’s face, so I softly said, “I’m going to wash your front now, and when I’m done with that, would you like to have me shampoo and condition your hair?”

Lynette’s face immediately beamed with delight as she heard my plans. I could tell she wanted to kiss me by her slight head tilt, so I leaned towards her pale pink lips and gave her a soft kiss. Somewhat to my surprise, Cano kept her hands on top her head as she actively employed just her mouth and head movements to show me had much she appreciated my upcoming plans.

I let her know I very much welcomed those actions by moaning into her aggressive kiss, and by poking her lower stomach with my up-angled erect cock. After we separated from that kiss, Lynette re-balanced herself by taking a slightly staggered and wider stance in front of me. At the same time, I grabbed her mom’s bottle of Dove body wash from the cutout shelf, and squeezed another dollop of liquid soap onto the Loofah.

I slowly washed Cano’s neck, both shoulders and between, around and under her high-set, heaving breasts without actually using the Loofah on her sexy teen boobs. I lathered up my hands by squeezing the Loofah, and then set that soapy sponge on the tiled bench seat behind me.

Lynette’s hazel eyes beamed with anticipation as she recognized what was about to occur. A strong hiss of air escaped from her flared nostrils as I placed my soapy hands on the underside of her firm young breasts. Her intake of valuable oxygen was just as pronounced when she felt her lathered nipples became teasingly trapped at the junction between my index and middle fingers, and the palms of my hands. I loved her euphoric facial expression as she watched her sensitive nipples slip between my tensioned, yet super slick fingers, as I halfheartedly attempted to stretch her pink, puffy knobs.

I didn’t need to hear Lynette’s excited cry, “Just ... more, please!” to know her enjoyment level was rising exponentially. The slight knee buckle and the fast reshuffling of her legs to stay balanced informed me that my sweet beauty was nearing her first ‘rocket launch’ of the evening.

Even though I hoped to have this evening’s events focus solely on Lynette feeling pure TLC, I didn’t want her to get this wound up, this early. Therefore, I didn’t continue with another soapy nipple onslaught, and tried to lower her sex-meter to an exciting but not blast-off level. I simply caressed her soapy breasts with the palms of my hands and tried to avoid intentional stimulation of her sensitive nipples for the next couple of minutes.

Lynette let out what I thought was a small exasperated sigh when I removed my hands from her breasts, and sat down on the large shower bench. I picked up the soapy loofah and was about to wash Lynette’s taut stomach and gorgeous legs with it when her second vexation tinged sigh hit my ears.

Lynette’s clear expression of discontent in my planned course of actions caused my hormone-driven, sixteen-year-old persona to jump into high gear and overrule my unhurried forty-year-old self. Therefore, I squeezed the soapy loofah, once more, and then set it aside. I then aimed my lathered hands towards the inside of my startled girlfriend’s wet, spread upper thighs. Without lowering her hands from her head, Lynette looked down at my seated body and cooed, “Oh, yeah! Now this is more like it, Cuda.”

Without a word from me, Lynette slowly scooted her feet wider apart allowing more space for my foamy hands to work their magic around her aroused crotch. I began my cleansing assault at the junction where her long legs meshed with her wet groin, without touching her distended pussy lips. Using the back of my fingers, I slid my soapy digits as far back along her butt crack as I could reach. Doing this, my thumbs were pointed upward and those slippery, thick digits were teasingly drawn over Cano’s excited clit and along the outer edges her meaty vaginal lips. Lynette’s knees almost buckled after I pulled my right hand forward until my thumb rubbed her sensitive clit, while my left thumb wormed its way between her cum-slick lips to probe her hot vagina.

Lynette’s crotch reflexively began to hunch forward against my probing thumb, trying to force more of it into her smoldering pussy. Because of her frenetic humping motions, my soapy left index finger easily slipped deep into her tight gyrating ass. Due to this triple-pronged, digital blitzkrieg on her nether regions, Lynette quickly lowered her hands to my shoulders and pressed her breastbone onto the top of head. I was amazed at her determination to remain upright and connected to my pleasure inducing digits, while her thighs trembled through her first orgasm of the evening.

Without rising up from her post-orgasm position, Lynette softly asked, “Is this evening truly about my TLC and desires, Mike?”

“It sure is, Cano,” I replied without moving an inch to help her maintain her balance as she slowly came down from her cascading wave of tingling sensations.

“Okay, good,” she struggled to say. After few deep breathes, Lynette then emphatically stated, “I want you to stay seated, just like that because...” Lynette pushed her chest off of my head as she told me what do, and paused her statement just long enough to turn around and straddle my legs. With her bent forward at the waist and her hands on my thighs, she then hissed out her desired location for my erect cock, “I need to feel your thick cock deep inside my ... asssss!”

I was dumbfounded as I watched Cano guide the large bulbous head of my thick cock to her rear passage. I deeply growled at the incredible sensations when my cock-head perforated Lynette’s soapy anal sphincter like a hot knife cutting through butter. I was doubly dumbfounded to see the slow but steady engulfment of my seven-and-a-half-inch cock within her stretched back door passage.

Lynette applied her initial descent-stopping pressure with her hands on my thighs with approximately two-inches of my love dart still outside her super-hot and snug asshole. With barely an inch of my arse intruder left out in the cold, Lynette reversed her sinking motion and lifted her butt slightly before pausing for a moment.

As she allowed gravity to initiation her downward descend once more, she grunted, “I want you... BALLS DEEP in my ass, Cuda!”

My shower-drenched beauty removed her controlling hands from my thighs and barely kept her toes on the tiled floor as we both watched my thick cock be swallowed to the root inside her scorching hot and incredibly tight ass.

I put my hands on Lynette’s slender waist as a powerful wave of pleasurable-pain washed through her trembling body. Her rectal muscles randomly constricted over the length of my cock as it was wedged further into her anus than we had experienced in our prior anal sexploitations. Lynette slowly lifted her heaving chest to an upright position and gingerly repositioned her feet on the shower floor. Turning her wet head around to look at me, her eyes were a pool of conflicted passion.

After sucking in a lungful of air, Cano’s hazel eyes suddenly began to glow and an impish grin spread over her face. She gave me a simple kiss on my lips before she simply stated, “Nipples, please.” She then leaned forward slightly and slowly lifted her volcanic ass off my tingling cock until my flared crown stretched her rear entrance to its limit.

With her precariously balanced on the balls of her feet and my hard cock, I ran my hands up her sides and latched onto Lynette’s slick wet nipples, as requested. I lightly rolled her sensitive puffies between my fingers and heard a low growl as she struggled to hold herself on her set of trembling legs. Just before she started her downward plunge onto my cock, Lynette forcefully cried, “Harder!”

I immediately increased the tension and twisting action on her wet nipples. I saw and felt her butt cheeks slam down against my crotch in a split second, at which point Lynette loudly shrieked, “Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Damn, I love that big cock ... in my ass!”

Lynette ground her butt cheeks against my lap as I felt her hand diddling her pussy. After grinding her ass in a forward-back motion a few times, she leaned forward again and rapidly elevated her butt to my cock’s crown level. She then employed her strong leg muscles to repeatedly impale her ass on my cock as fast as her agile body could move.

With my hands cupping her firm yet bouncing boobs, I squeezed Cano’s sensitive nipples as best I could while she jackhammered her asshole down onto my cock. When Lynette’s sexual pronouncement began to garble and take on a more animalistic tone, I knew she was only moments away from a vaginal fluid eruption. The sensations within my anal-intruder and body were also near the point of no return, although I hoped to hold off on my own explosive release until Lynette was completely satiated.

I was surprised when Lynette’s volatile eruption of scolding hot pussy fluids started with her body held stationary with just my large cock head trapped within her stretched anal cavity. I felt her hot pussy juices flood my entire thigh region as my orgasming girlfriend loudly grunted in a deep, animalistic manner. Amazingly, Cano’s digits kept their frenzied fingering of her sensitive clit after her pussy ceased its gushing flow of fluids.

I quickly moved my hands away from Cano’s tits to the sides of her upper torso in anticipation of her probable semi-conscious collapse from such a powerful, squirting orgasm. However, I was simply astonished when she forcefully pulled her stretched asshole free from my hair-trigger-sensitive cock. With amazing speed and coordination, Lynette quickly spun around and sank to her knees in front of me. She forced my legs apart and began to lap up her spent pussy juices from my thighs before the shower could wash her sweet, tangy fluids down the drain.

Watching and feeling her long tongue lick over my muscular quadriceps was beyond exquisite, and nearly caused my cum-packed cock and balls to instinctively explode. Because my arms seemed to be paralyzed with pleasure, I hastily cried, “Gotta cum, baby! Gonna cum!”

Lynette immediately looked up at my sexually distressed face, and then quickly pinched the base of my cock between her right thumb and index finger. She kept her pincher grip on my cock for a couple of seconds before she smiled up at me and asked, “Better now?”

I nervously nodded a few times at her, and then shook my head to remove some of the shower water from my eyes. As my need to cum subsided, I felt some modicum of control return to my arms. I lazily lifted my hands from beside my legs and gingerly rested them on Lynette’s shoulders, and lightly pressed my fingertips into her toned deltoid muscles.

Lynette apparently took that slight pressure on the back of her shoulders as my desire for her to give me on of her wonderful blowjobs. Without hesitation, my blonde girlfriend attacked my thick cock, which was just balls-deep in her ass, with her long protruding tongue. I leaned my head back against the tiled shower wall as I felt her hot tongue lick along the underside of my cock from the base to the sensitive fold of skin, just below the flared edge of the head. With her fingertips, Lynette tilted my cock to-and-fro to allow her darting tongue to lick every bit of my thick staff.

Before she continued her oral assault on my sensitive cock-head, Lynette gave my hard staff a soft but sudden flick of her finger, which immediately gained my attention. When I lifted my head from the shower wall and looked down upon my smiling girlfriend, Lynette ran her soft tongue up the length of my cock once more. She then playfully licked her upper lip before she inquisitively stated, “Definitely a unique flavor, but not overly offensive or disgusting.”

Without giving me time to formulate a response to her novel verdict on her ‘ass-to-mouth’ cock-cleaning actions, Lynette gently took my balls in her fingers and playfully nibbled on my scrotal sack. I hissed and fixed my gaze upon her to see my right testicle being swallowed behind her pearly white teeth. I groaned as her orally created vacuum-seal around my gonad gradually induced a weird pain-pleasure sensation in my groin.

I had to lift my ass off the tiled seat when Cano gradually lifted her head up with my one of my family jewels encapsulated within her oral cavity. “Damn! Girl!” I cried in relief when that half of my manhood popped free, and I sighed as my derriere made a ‘splat’ sound on the wet shower bench.

Lynette laughed at me and chuckled, “I bet that took the edge off, huh, Cuda?” She then immediately pulled my high angled cock downward and created an equally tight vacuum seal over the crown of my sensitive cock-head.

“Oh, yeah!” I cried as her skilled teenage tongue rapidly darted over every square millimeter of my gland. When she swallowed another inch of my cock, Lynette’s cleansing tongue flicked around the flared edges of my crown. The sensation created by her feathery swipes over my sensitive skin on the underside of my cock caused me to dig my fingertips tighter into her shoulder muscles. That in turn spurred Cano’s desire to swallow as much of my thick cock as her tight throat could accommodate.

After she forcefully inhaled through her nasal passages, Lynette readjusted the alignment of my cock and her neck to create a straight throat passageway. My rapidly rising desire to cum caused my vice-like fingertips to involuntary pulled her body towards my crotch. That in turn initiated Cano’s yearning need to have my complete shaft within her mouth.

My brain was perceptually overwhelmed as the muscles at the rear of Lynette’s mouth and surrounding her throat worked their magic on the crown and shaft of my cock as she slowly engulfed my thick member. When her pale red lips clamped down over my wet pubic mat of hair, Lynette peered up at me with watery eyes. Once more, I was flummoxed by her near effortless ability to deep-throat my thick crowned cock.

The sensual garbling sounds from her rapid bobbling motions spurred on the final stages of my impeding orgasm. A long string of Lynette’s spittle hung between her sensual lips and my ready to explode cock when she pulled her mouth away from my cock to claim a deserving lungful of oxygen. As she sucked her spittle like a piece of spaghetti, the subtle sensation generated by that liquid’s hydraulic tension on my cock-head triggered my much needed orgasm.

Because every muscle in my body, except for those in my groin, momentarily shutdown, I couldn’t give Lynette any advanced warning of her impeding facial cum-bath. Thankfully, my first forceful cum blast splattered against her upper lips area and didn’t land near her eyes. Even though she was surprised by the forcefulness of that first spurt of hot semen, Lynette’s cat-quick reflexes and manual dexterity allowed her to aim my spouting cock and engulf it as the second surge of cum rocketed forth.

Lynette’s laughing shriek was the only external sensation that accurately registered in my mind as my pelvic muscles continued to intermittently contract, expunging the last of my sticky, hot semen from my cock. When I opened my eyes in the middle of my powerful orgasm, each thin shower stream looked like a multitude of iridescent shooting stars.

As my body’s functions normalized, the next sensory input I completely comprehended was my grinning girlfriend’s face. Lynette was squatting between my splayed legs as she slowly raked the last remnants of my first semen explosion into her cum-filled mouth. As she cleaned her upper lip and nose with her right index finger, her soft garbled “ums” and “yummy” vocalizations eased my anxiety over unexpectedly painting her gorgeous face with my semen.

I reached out and pulled Cano’s drenched body into mine when she adoringly declared, “You can do that anytime you like.” After we shared a passion kiss, she knelt back on the tiled floor and jokingly added, “As long as we’re in the shower, I hope I can get all your sticky spunk washed off and out of my hair.”

“Speaking of your hair,” I uttered as I tried to run my fingers through her now wet and tangled mass, “Do you still want me to wash it for you?”

“Oh, hell yeah!” Lynette exclaimed as she reached behind her and hit the lever, which nearly halted the flow of water from the three different shower heads. She giggled out when our hands simultaneously hit the bottle of Garnier’s Green Apple shampoo, knocking it into the far corner of the shower. “I’ll get it,” she laughed and turned to that green plastic bottle.

When Cano bend over to pick up the shampoo, I couldn’t resist the incredible opportunity afforded me and reached forward to slip my right hand between her legs, and tease her engorged, fleshy pussy lips. Because I believe she saw my movements between her spread legs, Lynette hardly flinched at my sensual touch. As I pushed my hand further and cupped my palm over her mons, my fingers tickled her thin strip of pussy hairs.

“I don’t think my pubes need a shampooing, Cuda,” Lynette chuckled as she squeezed her thighs together, effectively trapping my right hand against her sensitive crotch. Her amused tone quickly changed when I twisted my wrist and the fleshy portion of my thumb pressed tightly against her clit. “Goodness,” she softly cooed at that pleasurable feeling. After redoubling the pressure of her thighs on my wrist and sighing at the sensations, Lynette abruptly spread her legs and turned back towards me.

“What?” I playfully asked as she gave me a silly grin and negative head shake.

“That, my good man,” she replied as she knelt back down in front of me, “won’t get this tangled mess cleaned and conditioned. Here you go.” Lynette handed me the bottle of Green Apple shampoo and beamed in delight as I poured some of the sweet smelling shampoo onto the crown of her hair.

“You may not believe this, Cuda,” Lynette softly said as I finished rinsing the last of the conditioner from her now untangled and shinier head of hair. “But having you shampoo and condition my hair just now, almost felt as good as my ass-fucking.”

“Really?”

“Yuppers! I, uh, just never knew that something as simple as having you wash my hair would feel so sexy, so, uh, wonderful.”

“I am really glad that you liked it, Cano,” I said as I squeezed as much water from her hair as possible. “Still, I guess I’ll have to do better next time.”

After a few seconds, Lynette quizzically looked in my eyes and asked, “Better at washing my hair or uh, you know?”

“Exactly,” I deadpanned. I then reached under her armpits and gave my bemused girlfriend a lift to her feet.

As I slipped beside her to open the shower door, Lynette faux-exasperatedly uttered, “Michael Edward, you are evil, pure evil.”

Anticipating a playful swat to my fanny, I hurriedly skipped onto the shower mat as Lynette’s right fingertips barely grazed my left hip. I heartily laughed, “Blah-ha-ha!” as I quickly turned in preparation for any additional good-natured counterattacks. Seeing Lynette giggle at my antics, I relaxed a little and reached for one of the fluffy towels hanging on the chrome rack.

“Thank you, my good man,” Lynette offered as I opened, then wrapped her dripping body in the light blue bath sheet. She purred like a kitten as I gently toweled her slender body and lean, muscular limbs.

After I completed that tender task, Lynette shrugged the bath sheet from her shoulders, and slowly walked to the large dual-sink vanity. She then began an intricate examination her nude teenage figure in the master’s well lite mirror. I was mesmerized as dried my own body, while observing Lynette slowly move into a variety of front, profile and rear-facing poses. She purposefully used her hands to lift and push together her young, firm breasts as well as watching their minimal bounce after quickly pulling her hands away from her pressed upwards boobs.

While I normally would dry off as quickly as possible to continue with our evening of TLC, I moved my bath sheet at a snail’s pace against my wet, sinewy body as I observed Cano’s inspection process. When Lynette began a delicate investigation of her pink, puffy nipples with her fingers, a ‘sun-dial’ would have been an appropriate timing device to measure the glacial pace of my drying actions.

I was equally confused and enamored as I observed this teen beauty poke, pinch, lift, or force as much areola and nipple tissue as possible between her constricting hands. Lastly, Lynette scrutinized her dancing teen titties as she bounced several times on the balls of her feet.

After she assumed her well-rehearsed Wonder Woman pose, Lynette rhetorically asked, “My boobs are pretty ... sweet-looking, aren’t they?” without removing her steely gaze from her youthful chest.

I swallowed hard, and then softly understated my true feelings, “They are simply spectacular.”

A just noticeable smile emerged on Lynette’s erudite face as she lowered her studious eyes to her pubic area. After she hesitated for an extended moment, I detected her balled-up fingers were spastically twitching on her gently curved hips. It appeared to me as though Lynette was suddenly grappling with the initiation of the next portion of her bodily inspection.

Lynette unmistakably sighed before she meticulously moved her hands to the top of her trimmed, light-brown landing strip above her pussy. Pressing her fingertips into her lower stomach, she then forcefully pulled up, and to the left and right while visually locked into her prominent, cauliflower like genitalia. Without easing the pressure on her fingertips, Lynette pushed her digits down along her half-inch wide landing strip and stopped just above her slightly protruding clit-hood covering. Once again, she forcefully manipulated her mons area and keenly examined her external, fleshy female sex organs.

I watched in silence as my girlfriend continued her resolute inspection of her young pussy for another five minutes. After taking each of her meaty pussy lips between her fingers, she slowly pulled them down at least an inch-and-a-half, and apart until her thumbs touched her wide spread thighs. Lynette then tilted her crotch forward to expose her opened, dark pink vagina to her steely eyes.

“If I could change just one body part,” Lynette stoically stated while maintaining her visual fixation on exposed, stretched genitalia. Before she finished her surprising declaration, Lynette tugged her extremely elongated labia majora down another three-quarter of an inch. Because of that action, Cano semi-labored to finish, “I’d have, uh, I’d like my pussy lips to be similar to Mom’s, or maybe Cathy’s.”

Contemplating my gorgeous girlfriend’s audacious wish, I watched as she released her personally displeasing lips from her fingertips. Hearing my sharp intake of air, Lynette finally shifted her eyes away from her dangling, thickset pussy lips’ uncommon carriage to my suddenly vexed expression.

“Why?” I succinctly queried my pensive looking girlfriend. I saw the wheels turning in her head in the mirrored reflection, so I sweetly added, “I absolutely love your dangling pussy lips. Your adorable puffy nipples and cute flabby pussy are what make you a uniquely sexy young lady.”

“But they are just, uh, so damn ... out there! They are too prominent, Mike!” Lynette exclaimed at my reflected image. She closed her eyes, inhaled a large amount of air through her nostrils and negatively shook her head before she softly added, “Nobody else at school has such noticeable lips. I hate having to disrobe in front of other girls ... Their eyes are immediately drawn to these hanging lips, and most can’t help either giggling or giving me a disgusted look.”

Lynette’s plaintive words stirred my spirit into action, and I immediately dropped my bath towel to step behind her newly trembling body. I wrapped my arms under her angst-filled, heaving breasts and felt her drop her head back onto my right shoulder.

Lynette watched me in the mirror as I ran my approving eyes over her nude body. I then tilted my head towards her face and planted a supportive kiss on her single tear-streaked left cheek. Looking back into the mirror, I smiled at my sullen girlfriend and softly said, “Obviously, I can’t fully comprehend how you feel in those situations, baby, and I sure don’t plan on, or want you to think that I’m discounting your feelings.”

I gave Lynette a tighter hug as I added those final words. Her reflected smile told me she was good with my statement, so I continued, “But, huh, I have had some recent experiences with disparaging stares, along with snide, childish comments from guys in the locker-room regarding my...”

Lynette’s thin eyebrows elevated and she lifted her head off my shoulder when I mentioned ‘disparaging stares... ‘ I wasn’t surprised when she finished my revelation by exclaiming, “Your uniquely shaped, uh, oversized cock-head!”

“Bingo,” I replied and returned a grin to my suddenly vibrant beauty. “You know what I think, Cano? I think most of their malicious looks, and nasty comments are based on pure jealousy. Most dudes wish they had either a longer and/or thicker prick, so, uh, they’re just envious ... when staring or sniping about my cock. I would put money down, Lava-Lips; that most of those mean-spirited girls are also somewhat resentful of you.”

I then ran my right hand up and cupped her left high-set boob, while my left hand dropped down and lightly teased her blondish-brown sliver of pubic hairs. When she wiggled her bare ass against my lower crotch, I chuckled. “You’ve got a kick-ass body and incredible looks, Lynette. When you add in your smarts, and elite athletic prowess, you’re definitely one top-notch package.”

“It probably is just jealousy, Cuda,” Lynette agreeably replied. She slowly reached around between our snug bodies with her left hand and found my uniquely shaped, erect cock. With a deft touch, she pushed my upright member down along her butt-crack, while shifting up onto her tiptoes. Just as my oversized cock-head nestled at the entrance to her warm, wet pussy, Lynette added, “I just think it’s hard ... er on, on a girl, Cuda, to have sa-something like these unusual pussy lips.”

I loved how my girlfriend stammered as my heretofore conversed Johnson split her distinctive, meaty vaginal opening. I was impressed that Cano’s eyes remained open and locked with my reflected eyes, as her slick love tunnel was invaded by my bulbous weapon.

“It’s hard, is it?” I dryly replied, glaring at her reflected visage.

“Cuda!” Lynette screeched at the combined effect of my words and the slow but steady passage of my cock into her slippery, steaming pussy. “Ohhhh, sweet lord!” she exclaimed as my cock-head torturously pressed over her sensitive G-spot along the front of her vaginal wall.

“Hold! There!” Lynette forcefully commanded as we both felt the wonderful sensations of my cock-head pressing against her cervix.

Straining against my bear-hug grip around her lower rib cage, Lynette grunted as she tried to bend forward to lean against the vanity’s granite counter.

“Lean back,” I whispered as I doubled the effort in my arms to keep her in that upright position. Cano acquiesced to my request after realizing I was not going to allow her forward motion. When we reformulated our visual connection in the vanity mirror, I released the pressure on her lower chest and ran my hands over her stomach to the midpoint of her two-inch long strip of trimmed pubic hair. I then gently applied pressure with my fingertips and eased them lower in small, counter-rotating circles.

Neither of us could resist our compunction to peer down to view my rotating fingers near her highly energized sex-center. “Ohhh, Cuda!” Lynette cried as my index and middle fingers created a small protuberance of fleshy tissue, pressuring her ensnared clitoris. Her eyes closed and a soft moan escaped from her core when I began a slow, oppositional, ‘up-down’ action with that mound of pleasure granting nerve-endings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.