17th Birthday - Cover

17th Birthday

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that turns a summer job into a career and all the fun he has along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

There were many distractions if I wanted to chase after them, but not too many pressing issues. Jim was working on setting up for the new line of filters, and shifting production to the new factories for the premium filters. During September, the plan called for them to retool the Orlando plant so it could produce only DP filters (the low-end style). He had his attorney go up to Gainesville to make sure that all the rental agreements were in place, and work with Dan and Christy to make sure that they knew what to do.

Most afternoons, Stick was counting money, focusing on the commercial building filter sales, and golfing. I felt concerned about Rhonda, but because of her attitude, I really didn't want to step in to offer my help. Maggie was living in her dream spot, and could now afford to enjoy it without counting pennies, or eating Ramon noodles for dinner.

I was surfing most mornings unless the waves were total garbage. Susan would come out with me in the morning, and she worked hard on her paddling, which was her biggest problem from the time that I first went surfing with her. I had her disciplined to go to work every morning, and she even asked if we could do a trip down the left coast of Florida to work on some new deals.

Before we went there, I wanted to make sure that Jim was ready, because for us, closing deals were almost too easy. To prove that point, Stick already had two people call in to sign up for the program just from talking to others in the industry.

Jim didn't sound mad, but I heard him take a deep breath before he said, "Can you just take some time off, and relax. You receive credit for all the call-in programs, and Dana is taking care of them for you. I need some time without any large increases, or decreases in production numbers. Can you take a month or two to let the waves die down in the pool?"

"You don't like my cannon balls, boss?"

"I love them, but I'm getting sea sick. You deserve a vacation."

"If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life. If I go somewhere, can I take my favorite Sales Assistant, or does she need to stay and sell? It seems that she wants to cover the west coast of Florida. That's what prompted the call."

"Take her and go."

"Thanks Jim."

I decided to start my vacation immediately, and to discuss it with Susan when she returned from her day visiting customers. While I was waiting, I found my baggie of weed, and rolled a joint. When I finished, and was just about to walk out to the balcony with my beer and a joint, when in walked Maggie. I asked if she wanted to get high with me, and after she thought about it, she said, "Sure, why not."

So, I got her a beer, and we sat outside. I lit up the joint, and passed it to her before hitting it hard. We passed it back and forth without talking until it was just a roach. She drank her beer, as a peacefulness settled on her face.

She said, "When I was a kid the pot was so weak compared to the shit you can buy today. It was cheaper too. They keep increasing the potency of this stuff to where a few puffs can get you totally stoned. I knew a guy in New York that used to pluck just the stamen from the pot flowers, and sell them to the high-end buyers. The THC content was considerably higher than the flower, as a whole. It was tedious work, but the rich guys would pay for it."

"Today, my boss told me that I had to take a vacation. This is my first act of vacationing."

"Are you going somewhere, or just staying home at the beach?"

"I don't know. If this were your vacation, where would you go?"

"You live at the beach, and surf all the time. You could go to the mountains, some National Parks, or a big city for a change of scenery."

"So, I have to pick between, New York City and Yellow Stone?"

"Or you can have both, if you have enough time."

"I like to go camping, so maybe I should fly out, do some camping and hiking, and then fly to New York before flying home."

"That sounds like a fun trip."

"If you want to come with me you can, but you need to do all the cooking. Have you cooked over a fire before?"

"Sure, but I don't want to become a drag on your vacation."

"I'll talk to Susan, and see what she says. I know she likes you. She said that of all the adults that she knows, that your pussy would be the first one that she'd love to suck on."

"She said what?"

"I guess I'm too stoned to know when to shut up. Susan likes you not as a granny, but as a good friend."

"I like her too. She tries so hard, and is so friendly and helpful. I look at the covers of the magazines at the grocery stores thinking that one day I'm going to see her looking back at me. She really is the prettiest girl who I've ever seen in person."

"She's all of those things."

Maggie enjoyed her high, and hung out with me most of the day. We played backgammon or cribbage, or just sat around and talked. Just as she was just getting out the ingredients for dinner, Susan came in. She told us that she had a busy day visiting six customers, and signing up a new independent hardware store. After changing into some shorts and a t-shirt, she joined Maggie to help her fix dinner. They were a good team, and Susan was learning a lot about cooking working with her.

As we sat down to a fresh salad and Chicken Marsala, it felt as if we were a happy family. One of the main reasons for this was that both ladies desired what we were sharing around the kitchen table. I said, "Susan, I spoke to Jim today about opening the west coast of Florida. He said that he was not opposed to it, but he asked if we could wait a couple of months so he could first reopen the Orlando plant, and have all of his shifts back up and running."

"OK, I'd like the money, but I want my customers to feel happy too. We can wait."

"That's not all. He also wants us to take a break, and go on a vacation while he renovates. I think he wants to keep new accounts to a minimum, but he also wants us fresh and ready to close business when he's ready for us. You can wrap up your work the rest of the week, and then we'll be on vacation."

"Do you want to do something, or go somewhere? Will I receive my pay while I'm not working?"

"Yes and yes. Where would you like to go on vacation?"

"Don, I went to Winter Park High School, because I lived in the district. I didn't live in the same neighborhood as you and Rhonda. My family went to Disney several times, and other times, they'd drive to visit relatives. I've seen Rock City in Chattanooga where we rented a place at the beach for a weekend. When Rhonda mooched a spot with you for Beach Week that was the biggest vacation that I've ever been on."

"You camped with me at the beach. Would you like to go camping, and see the country?"

"If I'm with you, I'll be happy wherever you take me, but I'd love to go camping, and see the country. Where would you want to go? I've some family in northern Georgia."

"The plan is to start the trip in California and then go wherever I want to go, and stay wherever I want to stay. Maggie will be coming with us. You're both welcome to make recommendations, but you're both my women now." Although I was talking to Susan, I was watching Maggie out of the corner of my eye. She shuddered some, but smiled when I said that. Since the strange incident with Pam, Rhonda's mom, I felt as if I was in charge of protecting both of them.

Maggie asked, "How much will this cost? I want to go, but I'm not sure that I can afford it."

"Maggie, you and Susan are my guests. From your wallet, you'll only need your driver's license and nothing else."

She started to refuse, but really wanted to go. She knew that she'd protest, and I'd tell her not to worry about it, so instead she just said, "Thank you, Don. You don't know what this means to me. I've been all over the country, and since I retired, I miss traveling. To tell you the truth, I'm really looking forward to it. First, I need to call my daughter, and let her know that I'm going away, so she doesn't worry. How long will we be gone?"

"We have two months. I'd tell her two months, and that you'll try to check in from time- to-time."

When she heard this, she again wanted to protest, but instead just nodded. Susan's mouth fell open, and she said, "That's like forever. I also need to call my parents."

The rest of the week, I arranged several things, and I took care of bills for the next two months for Maggie and me. I worked with the travel agent to map out what I had in mind. To make sure that I properly prepared for the cost of the trip, I took out cash, and arranged with my credit card company to increase my limits. I also sent them extra money to cover the payment due at the end of the month, and some more money for the costs that I expected during the trip. This was to make sure that there were no credit card problems during the trip.

The following Monday we took Susan's car to Orlando, and parked it at the office. When we were ready to leave, we took a cab to the airport, so we wouldn't have to pay for two months of parking. Stick said that he'd ask one of the employees to drive it to keep the battery from dying.

Both of the ladies felt excited, as we pulled up to the airport, and we checked our bags to San Francisco. I took them up to the Crown Room, and we each ordered a drink. As we sat on some couches, I said, "We're about to start on a great adventure, and I've mapped it out with a tentative schedule. I'd let you know in advance if you want to know what our next stop is, so you can prepare for it, but I want the trip to unfold, and not have you looking too far ahead. How does that sound?"

"It sounds exciting and scary at the same time," was Susan's reply.

"I feel taken care of, and loved," said Maggie.

Susan came back with, "I feel that too. This will be so awesome."

"As you probably saw, our first stop is San Francisco. We have hotel reservations there for two nights to give us time to gather supplies, and see the city."

Maggie said, "I've some old friends in the city. Can we stop by, and see them?"

"Of course we can. That's the point in letting you know ahead of time."

When it was near the time for our flight, we went down to the gate, and as we boarded, they seated us in First Class. Susan had never been on a plane, and here she was in First Class. Susan took the window seat, and I sat next to her. Maggie was in the same row, but across the aisle from me. It was a big plane, and we flew non-stop to SFO. After landing and getting our bags, I went to the rental counter. I made the girls stay back and watch the bags. I had reserved a Chevy Suburban for six weeks that we'd return in New York.

We drove into the city, and checked into our hotel. I'd reserved a two-bedroom suite. I had plans to make changes to that, as the trip progressed, but for now I didn't want to jump into the deep end of the pool. The girls both had grown up with glimpses of how the other half had lived, but it was always just beyond their fingertips. This was the first time for each to stay at a nice hotel with more than one room. The room had couches and chairs, so they didn't have to sit on the bed. After a quick tour of the room, I took them down, and we drove to a high-end outdoor store to gather the supplies that we'd need for our trip.

While I got started with selecting a tent, I sent the girls to look at the cooking stuff. After looking at their variety of tents, it looked like the six-person model would be the best. It had more headroom, and from my experience, I knew that I hated getting dressed on my knees. Thinking back to the air mattress idea that Rhonda had used on the beach, an idea that I really liked, I picked out the biggest one they offered.

I also had another concern. What would I do if Susan needed some punishment, and Maggie felt uncomfortable with it? On the other hand, what if all of a sudden, they had enough of me, and wanted to send me to the doghouse? To deal with all those potential issues, I purchased a smaller solo tent.

We also added several big thick sleeping bags, and a first aid kit. As the ladies continued, they added a cooler, and some other cooking supplies, including a Coleman stove with some fuel. I bought two lanterns, some rope, trash bags, a new knife, a small hatchet, and some flashlights and batteries. There was no doubt that I was getting ready for a big adventure. When the total popped up, the ladies were ready to start putting things back on the shelves, but I just added a couple of lighters to the pile, and handed him my credit card. When we left the store and walked to the car, I was glad we had the big vehicle, and found that everything fit easily into the back.

We drove out to the Haight-Ashbury district of the city, and met up with some of Maggie's friends. They were about her age, but they were still hippies, as we could see from their tie-dyed shirts, and that they owned, and operated a head shop. After the greetings, they invited us to visit with them at their apartment above the shop. Maggie told them a little about her new condo on the beach, and the trip we were taking. But, the best part of the conversation was when they told stories, and reminisced about old times while Susan and I listen in.

They offered to get stoned with us, and after, I took everyone to dinner at the Hunan restaurant a couple of doors down from their shop. After dinner, we made some purchases in the shop including a small bag of green stuff while we were upstairs. When they heard we were heading north. Maggie was given the address and phone number of an old friend that had a farm up there. They told us to call ahead, so they didn't shoot us on our way in.

That night in the hotel, Maggie was so thankful for bringing her, and giving her the opportunity to spend time with her friends. I was just happy that she was happy. I walked into my bedroom to see Susan taking off her pants, and I noticed that she was wearing a pair of black panties. It just didn't look right on her. As I thought about it more, I just didn't like it, so I had her take them off, and move her naked butt in bed. She was frisky, so we started by kissing, and then ended up having sex, which she wanted hard and deep. We both came before cleaning up, and going to sleep, as she spooned in front of me.

In the morning, we took the famous San Francisco Cable Car over to the mall. When we arrived, I instructed the ladies to buy clothes for camping including jeans, shorts, t-shirts, flannel shirts, rain jackets, socks, and shoes for hiking. I also told them to each buy a couple of pairs of long silk underwear for warmth, as it would be cold in the tent at night. Just as we were about to leave the mall, I saw a Victoria's Secret store.

I moved Susan towards the entrance, and took all the bags out of her hands. As I pulled five hundred dollars out of my wallet, Maggie stood and watched what I was doing. I handed three hundred to Susan, and said, "You'll spend all of this money in that store. If you need more, then I'll be sitting here on this bench with the packages. Everything you buy that covers your pussy, or your tits will be white, because you look great in white. I don't care about the materials or the styles. I hope that they're sexy, comfortable or both, but they'll be white. If you happen to find garments with designs or hearts that's fine, but no black or red colors for you. Do you understand?"

She nodded, but I could see in her eyes that she wanted to protest. To still her protest, I put my finger to her lips, and she nodded again. I turned her to the entry, gave her a push, and a swat on the butt, as she went in search of undies. As she was leaving, I gave Maggie the other two-hundred dollars, and said, "I hope to see you in and out of your underwear while we're on this trip. You can buy whatever you want. Help Susan if you can."

She smiled, and trotted into the store. It took a while, and I people watched, as I sat on the bench. As the people passed by, I noticed that there were all kinds with different styles of dress. I made up stories in my mind about different people, who they were, and why they were in the mall. It was fun, and helped to pass the time.

After some time, Susan and Maggie came out together, and walked over to me with a few bags in their hands. They sat next to me, so they could combine their purchases. Susan pulled out a receipt and showed me purchases for five hundred and forty-three dollars. After that, we walked out of the mall, and took the cable car back to the hotel so we could drop off the purchases, and then have a late lunch. While we ate, it seemed that Susan was somewhat frustrated. So, after looking at her and asking her the reason for her frustration we went out, and bought new luggage or duffle bags to accommodate our new wardrobes.

My plan called for us to leave the next morning, so after lunch, we walked down to Fisherman's Wharf to see the famous landmark. While we were there, we enjoyed a dinner of seafood and went to the famous Ghirardelli's, to buy some chocolates for the trip. When we finished site-seeing, we returned to the hotel for an early bedtime, and a sweet lovemaking session with Susan.

The next morning, we were up early, but with the time change and the early time we went to bed, we ate a quick breakfast, and were ready to head out on our continuing adventure. We took the 101 north to Humboldt County, which was a five-hour drive. When we pulled in around lunchtime, Maggie called her friend, who said to go over to Woodley's bar, where he'd meet us.

Her friend David pulled up in an old Ford pick-up truck, and when he got out, he held Maggie a little longer than normal. When they finally broke apart, she introduced him to Susan and me. He asked if we were her grandkids, and she answered that she wished we were, but we were just good friends and neighbors taking her on a grand adventure.

We sat down, and ordered drinks and seafood. When the food arrived, it was all fantastic, and I ended up stuffed and ready for a nap. The bill came, so I paid it, and when we were ready to leave, David asked if we had time to come out to his farm. So, I told him that the day was Maggie's to do, as she pleased. Maggie gave me a smile for that. So, we left with David, and she rode with him in the truck while Susan rode with me.

Susan said, "That was an interesting lunch."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I thought that at any minute, Maggie and David would slip off to the bathroom for a quick fuck that they both wanted. The sexual tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife."

"I was so caught up in how great the food was that I missed all of that."

"I know. You were in your own world, but you seemed happy. Should we can take a walk around the farm, and give Maggie some time with David?"

"Sounds like a plan. I've never fucked outdoors on a farm before. I can't wait."

Maggie was hanging on David's arm, as we got out of the SUV. I said, "David, would it be alright if Susan and I took a long walk around your farm to work off some of that fantastic food we had? I think that I ate too much. It shouldn't take us more than a couple of hours."

Maggie said, "Don, I appreciate your offer. You know that I came from a time and from the era of free love. If we have time, I'm going to take my good friend David, and have some free love with him. I spoke to David about trust. He trusts me, and I trust you and Susan. We have some crops on this farm that aren't legal to grow. If you run across any then you can't tell anyone what you saw."

"No problem there. Can I pick some if it looks ripe?"

David laughed at that, and went inside. He came back with a small plastic bag that would hold maybe a quart of food. He said, "Whatever you can fit in that bag; you can take with you. Thanks for lunch, and thanks for bringing Mags back to see me."

Susan and I walked around the farm, and eventually ran across a few plots that were growing the illegal green stuff. I found some big hairy buds, and put them in the bag. We were both amazed at the size of the crop, and the smell that came from the plants. We weren't in a hurry, so we sat on a log, and talked for a while. Eventually we returned to the farmhouse, and found David and Maggie snuggled together on the front porch.

David asked if we wanted to spend the night, or if we had to get going. The three of us discussed the invite, and we agreed to stay. He showed Susan and me to the guest room and, as we thought, Maggie would stay with David in his room. This only seemed natural since they'd known each other all through their twenties, David was best friends with Maggie's husband, and Maggie was best friends with Shirley who was David's wife. It seemed that they were always together that's until Maggie and her husband wanted to move to a warmer place. At that point, they drifted apart, and then lost track of each other, as they moved from place to place. David had worked in Oregon and California, and eventually bought this farm. He told us that business was good, and he was enjoying life on the farm. We all smoked some weed, got high while we sat around his living room and told stories.

When there was a lull in the talking, I leaned over and kissed Susan. She responded to my kiss, so we shared another kiss. When we broke apart, I looked over to see Maggie and David on the couch opposite us locked in a fierce embrace. So, I went back to kissing Susan without the worries of upsetting the adults. When Susan straddled my lap, and started to rub her crotch on me, I forgot, or didn't care that they were there. Susan stepped back, and pulled down my jeans before jumping back on me after losing her panties, and sinking down on my cock. Since she was in such a frantic state, she came quickly. She stopped her bouncing, and then looked around to see Maggie in the same position opposite her. She stood, turned, and then reinserted my dick inside her. Now, as she slowly rode my cock, she was facing away from me, and was watching Maggie and David as they fucked.

Maggie beat David to his orgasm, and settled into his arms while she came down from her release. She looked over to look at Susan, and smiled at her before she turned so she could be in a similar position. David and I sat back, and let the women do all the work. I could tell that Susan was rubbing her clit as she rode me, and I could see Maggie leaning back, and doing the same thing with David.

Maggie might have been older, but the site was enough to move me closer to cumming that much faster. If David was watching Susan, I bet he was biting his lip, and trying to hold back. I think we both came about the same time. When I stopped, Susan whipped around and got on her knees, licked me clean in just a few seconds, then stood, and stepped over the coffee table to lean into a naked Maggie, and pull her into a French kiss. I saw my cum running down her leg, but I don't think she cared. She was holding Maggie's head as they kissed, and then I saw Maggie's hand slide up the inside of Susan's leg. As she made her way to Susan's pussy, she gathered my spend, and then broke the kiss long enough to lick her hand. Susan just smiled, and stood up and walked toward the bathroom. She came back with two silk robes, and handed one to Maggie. I stood and pulled up my jeans followed by David. At that point, we smoked some more before we paired off and went to our bedrooms for the night.

. In the morning, we were preparing to leave when David took me aside and thanked me for bringing Maggie to see him. I told him that since he couldn't grow crops in the middle of the winter, he could always fly to Florida, and see Maggie's beach condo. He liked that idea, so I gave him my number if he needed anything. Susan gave him a hug and a kiss before she told him that he shouldn't be a stranger. Maggie was happy having seen David, but sad because she was now leaving him.

We continued our trip up the coast towards the National Forest. When we reached our campsite, it was still early, so we spent the day setting up camp, and figuring out how everything worked and went together. At midday, Maggie fixed us sandwiches for lunch. Later on, just after dinner, as we were sitting around the fire, Maggie stood, and went to the SUV to put away some food. When she opened the back, she said, "There's another tent in here. What's that for?"

"That's for when I want your luscious tits all to myself, and I want to punish Susan by making her listen from her own tent with her hands tied behind her back."

Susan said, "That would be mean, but kind of kinky. You'd have to cover my mouth or listen to me yell through the tents."

Maggie said, "We can set it up for me if you two want some privacy."

"We want you in with us," I said.

"We want you in our bed Mags," said Susan.

"But, Susan is the same age as my granddaughter."

"Mags you're stuck with us for two months. You can pretend that Susan is your granddaughter if you're into that kinky incest stuff. I can tell you that I've had a couple of fantasies about my mom and my brother's girlfriend who'll soon be my sister-in-law. If you don't feel right about it, and don't want her to feel left out, I can dream about your granddaughter."

"She's coming to visit with some girls from her dorm during spring break in February. At least that's the plan now. She goes to school at Ohio State."

I tucked that away in the back of my head, as we sat around the fire, and enjoyed the cool air and each other. That night in the tent, Susan got naked, and climbed into the bed that she'd made out of the sleeping bags. Maggie had on a nightshirt and her long silk underwear, while I left on my boxers. We weren't in bed long before Susan rolled toward Maggie, and started to kiss her. She reached in back with her hand to find my cock, and lined it up with her pussy, so I could fuck her from behind, as she made out with Maggie. It was our first night camping together, in the same bed and intimate. It was a night of firsts, and a night that we all enjoyed. I heard Susan whisper to Maggie, as we she held her, and I held Susan, "Tomorrow, I'll let my man fuck that sweet pussy of yours." I heard Maggie sigh, and just pressed harder against Susan, as the cool fresh air pulled us into a peaceful sleep.

We started the next day at the shoreline, and then explored the beach and the rocks. We then drove over to explore the giant redwoods in the Lady Bird Johnson Grove. When we arrived, we walked for five miles, and saw trees that were so huge they overwhelmed me. They were like nothing I'd ever seen before. After we finished our walk, we were loading up in the parking lot, when we ran into some other hikers. We told them about the fun we had at the shore, and they mentioned Fern Canyon, a place that we shouldn't miss.

The next day we visited there. It was again a very different ecosystem that made me feel like someone had dropped me back to the time of the dinosaurs. We hiked up and back in the canyon, but found that it was so cool that we couldn't believe that it was on the same planet as Cocoa Beach.

When we broke camp the next morning, we were very deliberate how we packed. We wanted to make sure that we could find everything, so we could set up easily at our next stop. Once we finished packing, we drove to Crater Lake, found a camping spot at the bottom of the mountain, set up camp, and we decided that we'd explore the area the following day.

I was so happy that we'd made this trip, and realized that we were just starting. Again, we found that there were diverse areas within the park. There were the spires that were so cool to sit and wonder how long it took Mother Nature to make them. Then there was a lake filled by the melting snow over the years and filling the thousand foot deep lake inside a dormant volcano. The water and the surroundings were so beautiful that we decided it was worth spending another day. The next day we continued our exploration of the area. We weren't surprised when we had our breath taken away again and again by the beauty and diversity of our surroundings. We stopped on the east edge of the lake, and Maggie got out her camera again to take our picture. I made the girls get together, and then made Susan get naked for one picture by herself. Maggie wasn't sure how she'd get the pictures developed, but she said that she'd figure it out.

We stayed another night in the park at the bottom of the mountain. After a couple of nights of teasing, the routine between Susan and Maggie went from kissing Maggie to eating her pussy. After she got her off, she asked me to make love to our lovely neighbor. Maggie still knew what she was doing, and didn't try to fight Susan's advances or me. There was a new level of love between us after that night. We packed in the morning, and as I pulled out, Maggie got in the back with Susan instead of riding up front with me.

They were a distraction as I drove the eight hours to our next stop in Boise Idaho. We stopped at one of the places recommended by the travel agent. It was a bed and breakfast called the Guest House, where we checked into a two-bedroom suite. Before I could park the car and return to the room, it was not surprising to find the ladies in bed, sucking each other's pussies after the teasing and kissing that went on all day. Susan signaled me over, so I dropped my pants, and made a deposit in Maggie, as she lay on top of Susan in a sixty-nine position. A tilt of the hips, and Susan was making a withdrawal using her tongue to scoop out my sperm. After we finished, I made them clean up before we left for a nice dinner. We decided to leave the second bedroom empty, so we spooned each other on the queen-sized bed. Before we started to get too serious though, we put in a load of laundry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.