The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 1: Cathy

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Cathy - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

Don’t want your love any more

Don’t want your kisses, that’s for sure

I die each time I hear this sound

Here he comes, that’s Cathy’s clown

I’ve got to stand tall, you know a man can’t crawl

For when he knows you’re telling lies

And he hears them passing by

He’s not a man at all

Don’t want your love any more

Don’t want your kisses, that’s for sure

I die each time I hear this sound

Here he comes, that’s Cathy’s clown

When you see me shed a tear

And you know that it’s sincere

Don’t you think it’s kind of sad, that you’re treating me so bad?

Or don’t you even care?

Don’t want your love any more

Don’t want your kisses, that’s for sure

I die each time I hear this sound

Here he comes, that’s Cathy’s clown

Don & Phil Everly, 1960

Chapter 1: Dianne’s Wedding

Wedding Night

Saturday Night, November 10, 1973

At the end of 1973 David and Cathy’s older sister, Dianne, was to get married. I was invited to the wedding, since I was a really good friend of the family, and I guess I was expected keep Cathy company. David was one of the ushers at the church, since he knew all of his family members. Cathy and I were the youngest there, since the wedding was in the evening kids had not been invited. I was expected to wear a jacket and tie; so I wore one of my father’s work suits. Cathy looked pretty good, too; she had this long dress, sort of low cut around her breasts, and she had put some makeup on. We sat together in the church, and when Dianne came down the aisle on her father’s arm, Cathy whispered to me “Doesn’t she look beautiful?”

“Yeah, she scrubs up pretty good, doesn’t she?” I answered. “But you are more beautiful than she is”.

I don’t know why I said that; I mean Cathy did look really beautiful, I think it was the first time I realised she was a young woman, not just a good friend. And she was truly beautiful. She was slim and almost as tall as I was, with natural blonde hair, cut straight at shoulder length. I am sure many of the other girls in our year envied her hair, and quite a few tried to emulate the blonde look with peroxide; but none succeeded.

But as soon as I said it, we both blushed, and Cathy said, “Oh, thank you, you look handsome too,” and held my hand. We held hands all through the service and at the part where Roger kissed Dianne she squeezed my hand tightly. Even when we walked out of the church, she didn’t let go of my hand. At the reception, we sat next to each other, and managed to sneak a glass or two of champagne each, even though we were both only fifteen – but we would be sixteen soon (but that was still too young to drink legally). When the dancing started, I said, “Come on, we should have a dance too”, and we held each other on the dance floor, trying not to tread on each other’s toes. It was pretty crowded, and we had to hold each other close, and I could feel her breasts pressing against me.

After a while, we decided to go outside for some fresh air. Back then, no one worried about “smoke free zones” or stuff like that, and it was getting a bit stuffy for us. The reception was at the local lawn bowling club, and we wandered outside on a large balcony overlooking the golf course, where we could hear the sounds of the ocean just a hundred metres or two away. “Dianne and Roger look so much in love, don’t you think?” Cathy asked me. She had taken my hand again, and was squeezing it tightly.

“Yes, I feel really happy for them,” I replied. Dianne was about 6 years older than us, and I hadn’t had much to do with her since she had been away at University studying to become a teacher.

“Do you really think I look more beautiful that she does?” Cathy asked me.

“Well, um, yeah, of course,” I said. I put an arm awkwardly around her waist, and said, “I think you look really pretty, Cathy.” She turned to face me, and looked up at me, and I kissed her on the lips. My first kiss! My lips felt all tingly, as if some strange sort of electricity was flowing through them.

“Oh, Will,” Cathy said, “I have wanted you to kiss me for a long time.” She hugged me tight, and we kissed again, this time, experimenting with parting our lips slightly. “Mmmm, that feels nice,” she said.

We kissed some more; two kids learning about the joys of kissing. Cathy said, “Jenny Adams reckons that kissing doesn’t count unless the two of you really use your tongues.”

Jenny Adams was the ... well, perhaps “slut” is too hard a word, but she had a bad reputation as the one girl in our year that had already slept with lots of guys. One of our friends christened her “the town bike”, because anyone could take a ride or “the door knob”, because ‘anyone can take a turn’.

“Yeah, she would know about all that, wouldn’t she,” I said sarcastically.

“Well,” Cathy said, “Jenny said that a guy should really use his tongue when he kisses - and not just a girl’s lips, but her breasts as well, and, you know, down there too.” Cathy went all red.

“Down where?” I said, pretending I didn’t know what she meant. Of course I did, I had an older cousin who had told me all about sexual things.

“You know, Will,” Cathy said, her face all red, “down there, between a girl’s legs. Jenny said that feels really fantastic, and well, ummm, you know.”

“Would you want me to do that, Cathy?” I asked.

“Well, not right now,” she said, “but ... maybe we could try that one day...” I could see her cheeks burning, and she looked down.

To put her out of her embarrassment, I kissed her - just on the mouth - but I did slide my tongue just inside her lips. She moved her tongue against mine, and we kissed like that for several minutes. We were starting to get really excited when off in the dark, we heard David’s voice calling us.

“Will! Cathy! Are you two out there?” he called. “Dianne and Roger are about to leave.”

We broke apart, and moved over to where David was. At least he had been looking in the other direction; not towards where we were.

“Here we are,” I said, “we were just getting some fresh air. It was too smoky in there for us.”

I hope he didn’t see us, but I wondered if he suspected anything. I mean, how do you tell your best mate that you have just been kissing and making out with his sister? There was some sort of unofficial rule; it being bad luck to go out with your mate’s sister.

We went back inside, and joined everybody else saying goodbye to the happy couple. There was still lots of cleaning up to be done, but since it was not much more than a mile back to Cathy’s place, I told her father that she was getting pretty tired, but I would walk her home if he agreed to that. He was more than happy for us to do that, mainly because I suspected he was more than a little tipsy, celebrating the marriage of his oldest child.

The two of us headed for Cathy’s place, a pretty easy walk along the main road, and by taking a short cut across the park, we would be there in about half an hour. We were probably about halfway there, when Cathy started to slow down. “Are you ok?” I asked.

“Yeah, just not used to walking in these shoes,” Cathy replied.

We continued a little further, but she seemed to be walking with her legs pressed together. “Are you sure you are all right?” I asked.

“I gotta pee, Will,” Cathy whispered to me, “I gotta pee real badly. It must have been that champagne or something, but I am really busting.”

“There isn’t much further to go,” I told her, “can you hold on for a bit?”

“No!” she said. “If I don’t go soon, I will burst!” She was standing there, legs crossed, with a worried look on her face. “I almost peed in my panties just then!”

“Okay,” I said, “the park is just up here a bit, the other side of the parking area. There are all the trees at the edge; you can go there behind a tree.”

“What do you mean, ‘go there behind a tree’?” she asked, now doubled over, pressing a hand to her groin. “I can’t pee like you guys can.”

“I don’t know, Cathy,” I said. I didn’t know much about how women peed. “Maybe you can just hold your dress up and pull your pants to one side or something.”

“How many hands do you think I have?” she said. “And I can’t get pee on this dress, it is just so new. Mum would kill me if I did.”

“Well, I can help you hold something,” I offered. “But let’s get over there and in the park, anyway. It is dark there, no one can see anything.”

“Yeah, I guess,” she said. “I can’t stay here, and I have to go really, really badly.”

We crossed over the parking lot, and got behind some trees. “Now, if I pull your dress right up, can you get your panties down or whatever?” I said.

“Ok,” she said, “wait a minute.” She bent down, and removed her panties. “Can you put these in your pocket or something?” I took her panties, and stuck them in my trouser pocket. “Now, help me hold my dress right up, so I don’t pee on it, and I will squat down.”

With a bit of fiddling around, I stood behind her, and held her dress up around her waist. As she bent down, she said “Keep your legs apart, I don’t want to get you. And don’t look at me, please.”

I sort of half squatted with her, my legs splayed wide apart, and as I looked down, I could see her legs spread wide and there was enough moonlight to see the soft downy hair starting to cover her pussy. “Is everything clear?” she asked.

“Yes, I have all of your dress up here out of the way,” I said.

No sooner had I said that than I heard this loud hissing noise. Looking down, I saw a gleaming stream of pee shooting forward from her groin, all silver in the moonlight. She really must have been busting, because as she started to piss, she let out a deep sigh of relief, “Ohhh, I really needed to do that. Mmmm, that is much better.” She pissed for at least a minute, a solid stream of piss, and all the time I could hear that hissing noise. I guess it was the noise her pee made as it sprayed out of her. Finally, she finished peeing, the steady stream of piss ending in a few spurts.

“I don’t suppose you have a tissue, do you?” she asked.

“Sorry, no, I don’t,” I said.

“Oh well, I won’t put my panties back on, they will only get all damp,” she said. “Thank you for that Will, and look, I’m really sorry about all that, but I was so desperate. I really should have gone before we left the reception, but I didn’t realise.”

“Don’t worry,” I said, comforting her, “you couldn’t help it. When you gotta go, you gotta go. Now let me help you up.”

I helped her stand up, brushing her dress down as she stood. I slowly turned her around, and said, “Besides, it gives us a chance to kiss some more.”

Our lips locked again, and she pressed her body to mine. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest, her nipples hard and erect. She had one hand behind my head, the other on the small of my back. I ran my fingers through her hair with one hand, while my other hand rubbed around her back, every so often drifting down to her buttocks. She started to grind her hips against me, and I could feel her groin start to rub against my rapidly swelling prick.

“This may be moving too fast,” I thought to myself after a while.

“I think I should really get you home, Cathy,” I said, breaking our kiss. It is getting a bit late, and I would hate for us to get in trouble.”

“I guess so, Will,” she said, “Although I love doing this.” We walked the remaining half a mile, our arms around each other. At her gate, she said, “Don’t worry about coming inside, Will, you have to get back to your place, and I don’t want you to get in trouble.”

“OK Cathy,” I said, “I ... I love you, you know.” I had never said that to her before, but it seemed to express how I felt for her. Just as well it was dark where we were; my cheeks were burning.

“I know Will,” she replied, “I love you too.”

We kissed again, and I turned around to walk home. Every few metres, I would look over my shoulder, and she was there, waiting for me. Eventually, I turned the corner, and she walked inside. I jogged the mile back to my place, and as I got home, my parents were still awake. “How did it go, Son,” my father asked.

“Pretty well,” I answered, “they were still going strong when I left to walk Cathy home. I guess there will be quite a few headaches in the morning!”

“I am sure,” my mother replied. “That was good of you to walk Cathy home. Sleep well.”

As I undressed, I realised I still had Cathy’s panties in my pocket. I examined them closely; they were a high cut white pair, no little flowers or girly stuff on them. As I felt them, the crotch was still damp; she must have peed a little in them. I felt guilty, but I sniffed the damp cotton. It had this lovely musky smell - not at all like I thought pee would have smelled like. “Maybe she was also getting aroused,” I thought. My cousin had told me about when women get aroused, their pussies start to get all wet and slippery, and their cunt makes all this wet slippery stuff, so your prick can slide into them. I hung my clothes up, and stuck her panties behind my bookcase. I had better give them to her tomorrow. I had lovely dreams of kissing her, and seeing her pee, and feeling her wet pussy.


Returning Her Panties

Monday Morning, November 12, 1973

The next day was a Sunday, so I went to the youth fellowship at Church like I did most Sundays. David and Cathy were there, and Cathy smiled at me, and we sat next to each other. When the opportunity arose, I whispered to Cathy, “I still have something of yours at home.”

“Oh bugger, of course,” she whispered back. “I had forgotten all about those. At least you didn’t bring them here! Maybe if tomorrow is nice, we can go to the beach and you can give them to me then.”

As much as we both wanted to get into some more kissing, Church fellowship was probably not the right place. We even refrained from holding hands. After everything finished, a bunch of us stood around talking, and Cathy said she would call me tonight to confirm the beach trip the next day.

After dinner that night, Cathy rang me to make sure that I still wanted to go to the beach with her. I called out to my mother, asking if I could go to the beach tomorrow with some others, and she said that would be ok. We agreed that I would get to her place around 8 am, which would give us lots of time at the beach.

The next day was a lovely sunny summer’s day, so after breakfast I got my beach towel, and wrapped Cathy’s panties up in it. I put my towel in my backpack, and a bottle of sunscreen. I told my mother I wouldn’t be home for lunch, which is what she expected anyway, and rode my bike to Cathy’s place. I put my bike around the side of the house, and knocked at the back door.

Cathy’s mother answered, and said “Oh, hi Will, come in. By the way, thanks so much for taking Cathy home on Saturday night, we didn’t leave until fairly late, and I think she was getting pretty tired.”

“That’s ok, Mrs Parsons,” I replied, “I was getting a bit tired myself. Is David around?”

“No, he started summer school coaching classes today,” she said. “His father and I weren’t all that happy with his school report this year, so we told him he had to pull his socks up and get down to work. We told him that senior high school is a lot different to the junior years, and we expect to see some more dedication and hard work from him.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right,” I said. “I remember us talking about that on Friday.”

“Hi Will,” Cathy said as she entered the kitchen. “Have you got a bag or something? I have grabbed us a cold bottle of coke to drink.”

“Yeah, it will fit in my backpack,” I answered. “Give me your towel, too.” I put the drink and her towel in my backpack, and asked, “Anything else to go in here?”

“No,” she said, “nothing else. See ya, Mum,” she called out.

“Have fun you two,” Mrs Parsons said. “And remember, be careful and swim between the flags.”

“Mum!” Cathy said, slightly exasperated, and rolled her eyes at me. I smiled back, knowing exactly what she was thinking. Only dorks swam between the flags.

It was only a short walk to the beach, and we held hands once we got out of her front gate. “Did you bring them?” Cathy asked.

“Bring what?” I said, playing dumb.

“You know,” she said, punching me lightly on the arm, “my panties.”

“Those?” I said. “No, I have decided to keep them. At night in bed, I pull them out and put them against my cheek, and have wild sexy thoughts about you. They feel really soft and sexy too.” Cathy was fun to tease that way; mind you, she would tease me just as much.

“You dick,” she said. “I bet you stuffed them to your nose and sniffed the crotch too.”

“Of course,” I said. “And they smelt very nice too.”

“William Morris!” she exclaimed, sounding exasperated, “I don’t know whether to believe you or not. Or whether to be flattered by what you said,” she added, squeezing my hand. “Seriously, would you do all that with a pair of my panties?”

“Actually, Cathy,” I said, “I do have them here. But I did feel them, and they do feel really sexy. But I don’t need your panties to have wild sexy thoughts about us.”

“Hmm,” she said, “just as I thought. I have been having wild sexy thoughts about us too. Did you actually smell them though?”

Now this was tricky. If I told her the truth, would she think I was weird? But as friends, we had always been honest with each other.

“Umm, actually,” I said, “yes I did. I found them in my pocket when I was getting undressed, and pulled them out and looked at them. The crotch was still damp, but it didn’t smell of pee, it smelt really, umm, sexy and all that.”

“Ohh,” she said. “They got all wet in the crotch when we were first kissing. I hadn’t peed in them then, not really much, I think only a few drops got out crossing the car park. But our kissing got me all excited, and I guess that’s what must have happened.”

“I thought so too,” I said. “Um, Cathy, you don’t think I was a bit weird, doing that?”

“No, of course not,” she said. “I guess I would have done the same if I was you. Anyway, now you know what kissing like that does to me. I could feel what it did to you.”

So she had felt my prick getting hard when we were kissing and holding each other tight. “Yeah, well it sort of does that.”

“Good,” she said, “Because that means you love me. At least that’s what Jenny Adams said, that if a guy really likes you, his ... thing ... gets all big and hard.”

“Well, Jenny doesn’t know everything,” I said. This was one thing I did know. “A guy’s ... um ... dick will get big and hard if he gets aroused. For a lot of guys, like has nothing to do with it. I think Jenny confuses desire with love.”

“Oh,” Cathy said, slightly crestfallen. “Does that mean you don’t love me, I just excite you that way?”

“No, not at all,” I said. “I do love you, Cathy. It’s just that when we were kissing that way, and you were pressing right against me, you aroused me too. I think we just need to be careful, I mean we don’t want to get too carried away and, well, you know.”

“I love you too, Will,” she replied. “I know we have to be careful, and not do things we may end up regretting. It’s just that when we were kissing the other night in the park, I kept thinking of all those things Jenny said she does, and how I wanted you to do them to me. But you are right, let’s not rush things.”

By now, we were at the beach, at the path leading through the dunes to the main swimming area. The patrolled area, the “between the flags” section was right in front of us, packed full of little kids running around. “Ugh,” Cathy said. “Who would want to swim there?”

We looked up and down the beach. The area just beyond the patrolled section had a bad looking rip current in it, and beyond that was where a bunch of board riders were surfing.

“What about down near Cook Terrace?” I asked, indicating the far southern end next to the small headland.

“Yes, let’s go down there,” Cathy said, “that’s always nice. Besides, there is the cliff at our back, and we can lie in one of the little sheltered areas.”

She was referring to one of a number of little gully-like areas in the sandy cliff at the back of the beach, where the rain and ocean had eroded narrow sections, surrounded on three sides by walls of soft rock. It wasn’t that far down the sand to that part of the beach, we would be pretty much by ourselves there anyway.

“Anyway, Will,” she said, “thank you for being so understanding on Saturday night. With me having to pee and all that. You could have made fun of me, but you didn’t.”

“Well, you really had to go,” I replied. “Besides, good friends are meant to help each other out.”

“I know, but you could have made it really embarrassing for me.” She squeezed my hand tightly. “Besides, it was only a week before when I was late getting home that I did pee my pants completely, and I didn’t want to do it again.”

“What happened then?” I asked.

“Well, I had been up at Janelle’s place in Newport, and I must have lost track of the time and I missed the bus I would have taken to get home in time – you know how Dad is about me being out late. So I had to wait another fifteen minutes for the later bus, and I knew that even if I ran all the way home from the bus stop, I would still be a bit late. By the time the bus arrived, I was busting for a pee; I must have drunk too much coffee at her place.

“When I got off the bus, I started to walk, getting fuller by the second. As I turned the corner I looked at my watch. 5 past 10. Shit. Dad would kill me! I thought about ducking behind one of the apartment driveways down our road – I could have gone down one and squatted there for a pee, but it would have delayed things and I really was getting worried about the telling off I was in for.

“So I decided to run! Not a good idea but fear and desperation overruled good sense. I must have run only about six steps when I felt the first spurt! Every step I took made a lot more pee squirt out, so I slowed down and stopped – running that is! I certainly didn’t stop peeing! I remember I had on a cotton dress – about knee length. And sandals. They were both soaked. And I was still peeing. I didn’t even bother to grab myself to stop. Not much point, as I was drenched! I spread my legs and just went. And went. I don’t think there was anyone around to see me, but by then I couldn’t have cared less!

“When I eventually stopped, I continued my walk home. My sandals squelched and my feet slid around in them! My dress was wet from the waist down – probably because I was running as I peed and it sprayed everywhere – and as I walked it wrapped itself round my legs and stuck to me. I can still remember the feeling now! I looked behind and saw puddles and drips all along the road behind me, and there was a huge lake where I had let it all flood out! By the time I got home I must have been about 15 minutes late and soaked.

“I slunk to my bedroom without putting the light on, and luckily my dad didn’t even hear me. But mum did, and came in to see why I hadn’t put the light on. She felt sorry for me – probably because she knew it all happened because I ran home in fear. She took all my clothes away and washed them and never said a word to dad.

“But that is why I was so worried about peeing my pants the other night.” She finished her story, and we slipped an arm around each other. “Does that disgust you? That your girlfriend sometimes pees her pants?” She looked a bit embarrassed, and slightly worried.

“Of course not,” I said. I felt incredibly exhilarated that she thought of herself as ‘my girlfriend’. “I mean, there have been quite a few times when I have been just as desperate to pee, like I was almost busting, but I guess it is easier for guys to pee in public places than for girls.”

“Yeah, you guys have it easy,” she said.

“Plus when we pee we can sign our names, too,” I added. “At least if your name is not too long!”

“Now that would be something to see,” Cathy said, laughing. “Will Morris is nice and short.”

After about ten minutes walking down the beach, we found a secluded area to sit. The gully was about seven or eight feet wide, but narrowed behind us, and high walls sheltered us from each side. We could sit, with the warm sun on us, looking out to the waves, and relax. I pulled out our towels, and the sunscreen I bought. “Here are your panties,” I said, “I think I have cleaned all my drool off them.”

“You are terrible,” Cathy said. “Can you put them back in your backpack until we get back home?”

I dropped my backpack against the wall in the shade, and spread my towel on the sand. “Would you like some sunscreen?” I asked.

“Yes, thanks Will,” she said. “I don’t want to get too burnt.”

We rubbed the sunscreen on our exposed skin, and I said, “Do you want me to do your back?” She nodded and I rubbed the cream into her shoulders and back. “Anywhere else?” I asked.

“No, that will be fine for now,” she said. “Can I do your back?”

“Thanks, that’s nice,” I replied. It felt good to have her rub the cream onto my back; almost too good, as I felt my prick start to get erect. As soon as she finished, I lay forward on my stomach, hoping she hadn’t noticed my erection. At least she didn’t say anything. That was something I really liked about Cathy, even though we would tease each other, we never deliberately tried to embarrass the other person.

We lay there in silence for a while, looking out at the ocean. When I felt my erection had subsided somewhat, I sat up, and held her hand. She smiled at me, and rested her head on my shoulder, so I put my arms around her shoulders. It felt a little awkward, and when I looked across, I saw my hand was only an inch or two from her breast. I shifted slightly, so I wasn’t so close to touching it, instead resting my fingers on the skin between her shoulder and breast. Cathy had her arm around my waist, and we sat together for a few minutes.

“Feel like a swim?” I asked her.

“Yes,” she said, “the water looks nice. Do you want a drink first?” Cathy asked, grabbing the coke from the backpack.

“Sure,” I said, “you go first.”

Cathy opened the bottle, and put it to her lips, taking a long swig. Passing it to me, she said, “Not worried about girl germs?”

I laughed, “Nope. That’s just for little kids. Besides, I would have got heaps more on Saturday night than I would get from us sharing the bottle.” I swallowed a mouthful of the cold drink.

We walked down to the water, and dove into the waves. We swam around for a while, catching some waves, and then generally goofing around, ducking and splashing each other. At one stage, she swam up behind me, and grabbed my leg, and I spun around, and wrapped my arms around her. Cathy pulled my face to hers, and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. We opened our lips, and felt our tongues press against each other’s. “Mmmm, that feels lovely,” she said.

We got out of the water, and flopped back down on our towels. I lay down on my stomach, mainly to hide my swelling erection again, but Cathy sat up next to me, gently rubbing her hand across my back. It felt very relaxing, and I turned my head to look at her, and rested a hand on her leg.

I must have dozed off for a while, because when I opened my eyes, the sun appeared to be shining straight down. I saw that Cathy was lying down on her back, and she had taken off her bikini top. Trying not to move my head, I could see one of her breasts clearly. They weren’t large, but I could see the bump of an erect nipple protruding above the gentle curve of her breast. As I continued to peek, she leant over and grabbed the coke bottle, and took another long drink. The bottle was almost empty; she must have drunk most of it. She had slid back slightly to grab the bottle, and as she raised it to her lips, I could clearly see both of her breasts. They looked lovely, and I could see that this wasn’t the first time she had sunbathed topless, as they were only a few shades lighter than the rest of her body. Each breast had a sexy looking nipple, surrounded by some pinkish skin, and the nipples were erect, and the pink skin surrounding them was crinkled.

I made a slight noise, like I was waking up, and Cathy quickly grabbed her bikini top and slipped back on. I sat up, and said, “I guess I must have dozed off.”

“Yes,” Cathy said, “you looked so cute sleeping like that. It is getting close to lunchtime.”

“Wow,” I exclaimed, “did I sleep that long? What do you want to do for lunch? Get a burger at Timmy’s?” Timmy’s was the milk bar and take away food place next to the surf club at the main part of the beach. The food was edible, but only just.

“No, I don’t think I could stomach that greasy stuff today,” Cathy replied. “We can go back to my place and I can make us some sandwiches.”

“Sounds good to me,” I said, “shall we go?”

“OK,” she said, and went to stand up. “Oh, damn,” she said, “This is getting to be a habit.”

“What?” I asked.

“I gotta pee again. Like the other night,” she said, and pressed a hand against her groin. “I must have drunk too much coke.”

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.