Beyond Redemption - Cover

Beyond Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a "Secrets in a Swiss Chalet" series. It will be 10 chapters in all with the possibility of a 10 chapter sequel if well received. The story has elements of lesbian love and confused heterosexual yearnings. The lead character has a father fixation that she is totally unaware of. The headmistress is obsessed with the young girl from Britain and will suffer any humiliation to gain her acceptance. The setting is on the ski slopes of Switzerland.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Laura was panting with desire when they reached the room. The lawyer had his fingers deep in her bum now and she knew he wanted a lot more than a quick feel. He had seemed such a gentleman when they were in the conference and when he talked to her in the dining room. Now he was like a wild animal and she knew it would be physically impossible to dissuade him from taking what he wanted with his sheer brute strength.

Arthur had her face down on the soft mattress before she could tell him to "go slow". It was obvious that going slow was not on his agenda at the moment. In fact, he had already pulled down her fabulous French undies that she had purchased hoping to have a romantic interlude with one of the ski instructors. Even though he had instructed her,

"Don't look back. I want this to be a surprise."

She still peeked back over her now bare shoulder and saw his impressive equipment. It was so huge that she felt her heart do a little jump of nervous bewilderment. It was going to be very stressful on her inexperienced cunt and it didn't look like the older man had any intention of going easy on her.

He was mauling her plump cheeks with his impudent hands and had even inserted not just one but two of his fingers into her back door just to see if she was willing have her sphincter stretched by his demanding flesh. Her jerky humping was visually erotic as she pushed her bum up high to receive what he had to offer.

Laura hid her face in the pillow hoping that he would not see her joyful expression and the fact that she was crying with nervous anticipation just like some silly schoolgirl. His weight soon settled down on top of her body and she felt her pubic bone pressed into the mattress like she did when she was trying to get off alone in the dark in the privacy of her bedroom at home.

The touch of his shaft was like a jolt of electricity running straight up her spine and exploding in her brain. She frantically tried to adjust to his intrusion and felt her defenses give way at the same time. Soon the sex-obsessed attorney was slamming into her soft white flanks like a jack-hammer determined to shatter her fragile entrance with sheer determination. Laura was forced to yelp like a puppy not certain if she liked it or was frightened at his frenzied demands. After lifting her hips up high, Arthur pulled her hips back into his plunging groin with just the right angle to reach her special place deep inside. It was all she needed to sink into an embarrassing orgasm. She heard her silly puppy yelps change into moans of depraved submission and knew that her wet sliding vaginal channel would soon be flooded with his seminal fluids. When he started to spurt, she became frozen in place unable to move in any direction until he was finished with his full ejaculation inside her.

Arthur was thoughtful enough to stay inside her for a few lingering moments as she regained her equilibrium. She didn't have to beg him, "Please leave it in" but she was fully prepared to beg in the most abject manner possible for that simple favor. After her heartbeat returned to normal and her pulse slowed back down, he slowly withdrew his dripping cock from her entry leaving a telltale trace of white goo at the opening like some signature of recent use in happy concert. She lifted her legs up off the mattress and looked in the mirror at her guilty snatch and wiped the evidence off with her fingers bringing them up to her lips to taste the essence of the smiling Arthur. He was just what she expected and she hastened to gobble him up like a greedy teenager raiding the kitchen for ice cream.

Laura almost floated back to the dorm room at the Swiss Chalet bursting at the seams to relay every detail of her most recent adventure to the other girls. It almost seemed like a fantastic dream to her filled with romance and a loving relationship with a man not a boy with his feet on the ground and plans for the future. Then again, she had to admit that Arthur had not been discussing marriage or a proposal of a lasting relationship when she was a bit older. In fact, he had been noticeably silent on that score but she was not going to let negative thoughts ruin her feeling of winning a battle against boredom and lack of proper male attention to her female needs.

For some strange reason the happy-go-lucky Hans kept coming back into her thoughts like some broken record that had a defect but worked well enough to make the music enjoyable. She hoped he would be back soon so they could take up where they left off. Besides, she knew that Mister Arthur Drillbum would be returning to London on the weekend train and might not be all that serious about staying in close communication with her. In retrospect, she had to admit the coupling was a two-way street and she had gotten as much out of it as he did. She had no chains on him and we was his own man not having made any promises or taken any inappropriate behavior in her regard.

There were only two girls in the room with Gina missing from the ranks. Adriana told her that the striking Italian girl had been spirited away by a pair of menacing looking men who apparently worked for her father and that she told them as she went out the door, "Don't wait up for me."

The three of them sat in a circle on the bed in their undies. Laura was letting Clarissa brush her hair dry after the long bath she had taken as soon as she returned from the Lodge. She slowly related her story of love in the attic with lots of details about the size of Arthur's beautiful cock and the technique he used to bring her to a happy orgasm. It was hard for her to take her eyes off of Adriana's fingers playing discretely inside her smiley-faced knickers. It was easy to see the girl was close to a panting release and the thought of her pretty cunt wet and dripping with her female juices was enough to push poor Laura to one of her own just by watching the inspired girl.

Clarissa was stretching her arms around to Laura's chest and she started to play with her aroused nipples clearly visible because she was not wearing a bra. In fact, none of them were wearing bras because when they were behind the locked door it was easy for them to play with them either absent-mindedly or with serious intent. She knew that Clarissa would not mind so she reached out started to fondle Adriana's pretty nipples. It was something that she would not have done if Gina was in the room because she had a jealous streak that ran right up the middle of her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.