Beyond Redemption - Cover

Beyond Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a "Secrets in a Swiss Chalet" series. It will be 10 chapters in all with the possibility of a 10 chapter sequel if well received. The story has elements of lesbian love and confused heterosexual yearnings. The lead character has a father fixation that she is totally unaware of. The headmistress is obsessed with the young girl from Britain and will suffer any humiliation to gain her acceptance. The setting is on the ski slopes of Switzerland.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Laura was sitting on the terrace of the ski slope restaurant clubhouse drinking a blend of hot chocolate that was made from melted Swiss chocolate shavings in a creamy froth of fresh milk from the local dairy. It was a house specialty and she indulged her craving for chocolate on a regular basis now almost like some junkie getting a fix in a darkened alley.

She didn't recognize any of the other patrons but that was not at all unusual because the spot was a favorite for the many tourists that favored the dependable snow-covered slopes for their skiing enjoyment. At least, the man who cleaned the tables and assisted the patrons with their trays was a familiar face. She remembered his name was Hans and it was one of the most popular names in the region so he blended in like an anonymous robot into the background. Laura wished she could do the same but her striking good looks ended any hope of that ever happening. She had been sitting there only fifteen minutes and already three horny males had attempted to pick her up.

A smile crossed her face remembering the time she had let her guard down and allowed the nice American boy to take her up to his hotel room to show her his "new snowboard from Austria". They spent all of two minutes looking at the board and the next hour and a half fucking like rabbits on the fluffy white carpet.

He told her his name was Allen and that he would call her as soon as he got home. She had waited for that call almost three weeks before she realized he was never going to call and was probably lying just to play the big boyfriend and had forgotten her as soon as he got on the plane. It was a lesson that was hard to take but a lesson nevertheless and she vowed not to be so gullible in the future. She was going to be especially cautious with the American boys because they were all a bunch of lying bastards when it came to women. Not that the European men were any better. She had heard stories from the other girls about how they bought them flowers, had taken them to restaurants, then bedded them and promptly forgot all about them. It seemed like it was the same old story, time and again, until she became very suspicious of any offers or propositions of a similar nature.

She was beginning to think it might be better to hook up with an older man who was comfortably married and just let him screw her until all her itches were scratched and she had no obligations to fulfill as a spouse or a full-time girlfriend. Besides, the older guys had access to all the nice places and generally had plenty of funds to make life nice and comfortable.

She was sipping her hot chocolate and daydreaming about the teacher, Mister Anton, when someone sat in the chair beside her. Laura was ready to protest when she noticed the gentleman was none other than the man who was so helpful with serving the treats and drinks and who always had a nice word to say. It was Hans who up until that moment had just been a shadow in the background of the ski lodge.

"Hello, Princess, you seem lost in thought today. Did your boyfriend forget to meet you?"

She knew he was just joking with her because she always went to the veranda alone and tried to keep to herself without mingling with the horny males looking for female companionship.

"Hi, Hans, you startled me. I was thinking about an American boy who dropped me like a hot potato as soon as he got home. I guess I was not as attractive as I thought."

The attractive mature man laughed at her description and offered her a cigarette which she declined because she afraid of staining her beautiful white teeth.

"Miss Laura, you know you are always the prettiest girl on the terrace. Besides, these other women don't have half your personality."

Laura hated to be told she had a nice personality. Sometimes she wanted to be a real bitch just so people wouldn't think she was too well-behaved and too nice. It was hard for her to actually do because she had a submissive streak a yard wide and enjoyed taking orders from her sexual partners in doing the kinkiest of things. She knew that Hans was being nice to her because she did look a little lonely off by herself in the corner but in all honesty she was quite content to have a bit of solitude after the crush of classmates and teachers at the school.

"Hans, you always know the right thing to say. I wish I had that ability but I am afraid sometimes I can be too direct and I push people away."

Now that she got a good look at Hans, Laura saw he was really quite handsome in a sort of blond, suntanned way with unruly hair and muscular arms that rippled when he moved the dishes and the trays. In fact, he looked more like a ski instructor than a waiter picking up tips from the tourists.

""I think you are smart to push away some of these men who are just looking for an easy lay and are old enough to be your father. My wife always used to say, "I never fucked a married man because all I could think about was how would I feel if my husband was having an affair." I believe she had an ulterior motive to tell me that and it was to not screw around with other women.""

Laura looked at Hans and she realized she actually knew absolutely nothing about this man who she had seen almost on a daily basis for the last six months.

"I didn't know you were married, Hans."

He laughed and looked off into the distance at the ski slope filled with happy skiers swooping down the slopes with graceful movements like some well-conducted orchestra for an appreciative audience.

"I don't like to talk much about my life, little princess, but to answer your question, I was married almost ten years when my Heidemarie was killed in in an avalanche. She went quickly, thank God, and it took me almost a full year before I actually realized she was gone forever."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.