Harry Potter and the Coming of Age Ceremony - Cover

Harry Potter and the Coming of Age Ceremony

by Mr. Spock

Copyright© 2014 by Mr. Spock

Fantasy Sex Story: This story involves the Harry Potter characters in a coming of age ceremony for Ginny and Herminie. All characters are of age for their culture wich is 17.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   .

Harry Potter was lying snuggled in his four-poster bed in the Gryffindor boys' dormitory sound asleep, for once not dreaming of Lord Voldemort. Instead, his dreams were centered on Ginny Weasley, the younger sister of his best friend Ron, who was asleep in his own bed just across the dorm. In his dream he and Ginny were deep in an embrace. He could feel her firm breasts pressing against his chest as they kissed. Slowly his hands moved down her back and settled on her firm young ass. He felt Ginny's leg move between his as he pulled her toward him. Her knee started rubbing up against his rapidly hardening dick. One hand reached down under Ginny's robes and slipped into her panties. Her ass was cool and smooth. His own knee started rubbing against Ginny's pussy as his other hand released his hold on her ass and started working its way up her front until it rested on one of her tits and gently began to play with it.

"Oh, yes," Ginny murmured through their kiss. "That feels good." Harry released his hold on Ginny's breast as he pulled his hand out from under her robes. This was the moment of truth. Tonight he was going to do more than just kiss Ginny as his hands roamed over her body. Tonight he was going to remove her clothes and get his first look at her naked body, and possibly more. Slowly his hands stole up and began to unfasten her robe. His hands trembled as he began. He was nervous. He had never done anything like this before. Just as he began, however, he felt hands shaking him, waking him up. "Drat!" he thought. "Just when I was about to get her naked." "What's going on," he started to say, but his words were cut off by a soft, decidedly female, hand covering his mouth.

"Shh!" came the soft hiss. Harry recognized the voice and silhouette of Hermione Granger, his other best friend.

"What's going on?" he quietly asked as he fumbled to put on his glasses. "And what are you doing in the boys' dormitory anyway. You don't belong here."

"I'm here getting you. Come on, it's important. And be quiet. Get dressed in your school robes and meet us in the common room."

"Us?"

"Yes, you and Ron need to meet Ginny and me. Ginny is getting Ron. Now hurry, we don't have a lot of time."

Quietly Harry dressed and he and Ron slipped out of the dorm and went down to the common room. Ginny and Hermione were there waiting for them dressed in their school robes.

"Follow us," Hermione said as soon as they appeared. "We don't have much time," and she led them toward the portrait hole.

"Shouldn't I get my invisibility cloak or the Marauders Map if we are going out? It's after hours. We don't want to get caught out of the dorm."

"It's ok. We've got special permission from McGonagall."

Quickly she led the way until they got to the 7th floor. Harry realized they were heading for the Room of Requirement. Quickly Hermione made the required 3 trips and the door appeared. They opened the door and stepped in.

Harry didn't know what he had expected, after all the room did become whatever you needed. But whatever he expected it wasn't what he saw. There, standing in front of him were 8 girls, including Hermione, Ginny, and Cho Chang. Professor McGonagall (who would have made it 9 females) stood off to one side.

"Harry, Ron," Professor McGonagall started, stepping forward. "You are about to participate in one of the most carefully guarded secrets in the entire wizarding world. When a witch gets to a certain age there are certain powers that she inherits. But before she can she must undergo a certain magic ritual. She must be aided in this by a male member of her family. Ron, Ginny has chosen you. Since Hermione is muggle born she didn't know anything about this until recently, and since she also doesn't have any male family members in the wizarding community, she is allowed to choose someone to stand in that she looks upon like family. Harry, she has chosen you. You both can back out now if you would like, but once you have started you must see it through to the end. If you agree tell me now. I can tell you that while the ritual isn't dangerous, and to most is very pleasurable, some have found it disturbing."

Harry and Ron looked at each other. Harry could tell that Ron was just as mystified as he was. They thought for a moment then together said "We'll do it."

"Fine," McGonagall replied and turned to Ginny and Hermione. "Do you agree to be the Secret Keepers for this group?"

"We do," they both answered. McGonagall waived her wand and Harry felt a sudden tightening around his head that went just as fast as it came. When he heard McGonagall talking about Secret Keepers he knew what was happening but he never had been a part of it before. He knew that now the only people that could reveal what happened here would be Ginny and Hermione. "That is my part finished. All the girls here have been chosen by Ginny and Hermione to help. They have each gone through it and know what to do. Enjoy," she said with a sly smile and left.

As soon as the door closed behind McGonagall Ginny and Hermione turned to a small table at the side where there were a couple glasses. They each picked one up and went to where Ron and Harry were standing. Ginny handed the glass she held to Ron while Hermione gave hers to Harry.

"Here," she said "drink this."

"What is it?"

"Just something to make sure you can do what you need to do. Don't worry, it won't hurt you and you'll like what it does." Harry and Ron took the glasses and drank them down. They felt warm going down and Harry soon began to feel a stirring in his crotch. Hermione and Ginny put the glasses back on the table. As Hermione waved her wand and made the table and glasses vanish, Cho walked up and stood in front of them.

"I have been chosen to start this but before I do there are a couple questions you both need to answer. Most important, what is the furthest you have ever gone with a girl, sexually that is?"

Harry started to say "that is none of your business" but instead found himself saying. "I've kissed Ginny a few times but that's about it. I've never even felt her up, even through her clothes and she's the only one I've even came close to." As he stood there wondering why he said what he did instead of what he meant to say he heard Ron saying that he had squeezed his "girlfriends" ass a time or to and she had let him put his hand on her tit, outside her clothes only, and he had rubbed his knee against her pussy once. Harry was surprised at Ron's answer, and when he saw the look on his face he realized that Ron hadn't meant to say what he did any more than Harry had.

"Have you ever seen any girls other than fully dressed?" Cho asked next.

"No," they both answered. "The only time I have ever seen any girls that way was at the Quidditch World Cup when those men were dangling those muggles upside down," Harry added. Ron nodded in agreement

"Have any girls ever seen you undressed?"

"No" Ron replied.

"Do you mean live girls?"

"Why?"

"Well during the Tri Wizard Tournament I used the prefects bathroom and I think the mermaid in the painting may have seen me and Moaning Myrtle appeared in the bathroom while I was bathing and she may have seen me as well but those are the only ones who could have that I know."

"I think that's all we need to know," Cho replied giving a casual flick of her wand. Harry suddenly froze, his legs spread about shoulder width apart and his hands by his side. Cho walked up to him and casually grasped his hard cock through his robes. Casually she rubbed it a bit and then walked over to Ron and did the same thing. "Ladies," she said, turning around to face them, "they are just about ready. Go put your wands up and get ready. By the time we finish they will be more than ready."

Quickly all the girls went over and put their wands down around the edge of the room and then came back and stood in a line facing Harry and Ron. Harry noticed that Cho was at one end of the line and Hermione and Ginny at the other. As soon as they were all there Cho stepped out of her place in line and walked over to where she was standing directly in front of both of the boys.

Slyly she smiled at both of the boys then her hands went up and started unfastening her robe. Harry's eyes got bigger and bigger as, little by little, the robe came undone and he could see more and more of what was underneath the robe. Wider and wider the robe gapped until Harry could start to see the smooth pale skin of her tits and he realized that she was probably naked underneath her robe. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra. As soon as the gap in the robe was wide enough Cho dropped her arms and let her robe fall to the floor. Calmly she stepped out of it, put her hands behind her head, spread her legs a bit, and then calmly stood there letting Harry and Ron look at her naked body.

Harry couldn't believe his eyes. Not being able to stop himself he stared at Cho standing naked before him. Her tits were firm and full and topped by hard brown nipples. Harry forced himself to take his eyes off her tits. Slowly his eyes took in her firm stomach and kept falling until his eyes fell on her naked pussy. He almost let out an audible gasp. Cho's pussy was completely bare. Slowly Cho turned around and let the boys see her shapely bare ass. Then she bent over and picked up her robe. She kept her legs spread as she bent over. As she did her pussy peaked through. She tossed her robe over to the side of the room and went back to her place in the line.

Padma Patil was next in line. Calmly she stepped forward and stood in front of Ron and Harry. Her hands were steady as she reached up and calmly unfastened her robes and let them fall to the floor, to reveal that she, too, was naked. Harry's eyes got bigger as he looked at her bare tits and shaved pussy. One by one each girl stepped forward, unfastened her robe and then stood before the 2 boys and let them see their naked tits, ass and shaved pussy. Soon, the only people wearing anything were Ron, Harry, Hermione and Ginny. Harry was wondering what was coming next.

He didn't have to wait long. Slowly Hermione walked forward out of her place in line. Harry wondered if she, too, was going to remove her robe. Instead, she walked over to where Harry stood frozen. Her hands shook a bit in nervousness as she reached over to him and took hold of his hard cock and began to rub it.

"Harry," she said, continuing to stroke his prick. "Tonight, you will take me and use me for your pleasure. Yours will be the first cock to ever enter my pussy. I am a virgin and you will take my virginity. I will not resist but I cannot give myself to you. You have to take me." Slowly she reached up and began to unfasten Harry's robe. "I can prepare you and make it as easy for you as possible. But you must take me, strip me, and then fuck me while everyone watches. If you can do that for me then you will be rewarded and I will gain the powers of full womanhood." As she finished Harry's robe fell to the floor. He had dressed quickly, so still had his pajamas on under his robe. Hermione reached up and unfastened his top and removed it. Then she knelt in front of him and then reached out and unfastened his pajama bottoms and slowly lowered them to the ground.

Harry blushed as he realized that his, now very hard, dick was right at Hermione's eye level. Not only that but she was staring right at it. He swallowed as he watched as Hermione, her hand shaking, reached out and took his hard member in her hand and began to stroke it. Faster and faster she pumped the engorged dick of her best friend, her other hand fondling his balls. Suddenly Harry felt a tightening in his balls and he stiffened as he came, his white sticky cum hitting Hermione in the face. She left it there as she got up from where she was kneeling. "That's as much as I can do," she said and returned to her place in the line.

"Ron," Ginny said, as she moved up to stand in front of him. "On my fourteenth birthday Mom took me aside and explained to me about what we are doing tonight. A few days later Mom and I spent the day naked as Uncle Bob and Dad played with Mom's naked body. They also played with my body some. Then I watched as first Uncle Bob and then Dad fucked Mom. I could tell that Mom loved what was going on. I am told that most girls have their fathers be the one who initiates them into womanhood and awaken the powers that go along with it. Any male family member will work. From the moment Mom told me about it I knew that I wanted you to be the one. The only men who know about this are those who have participated, though some husbands learn about it later as they watch as members of their wives family fuck their wives."

"Ron, tonight, you will take me and use me for your pleasure. Yours will be the first cock to ever enter my pussy. I am a virgin and you will take my virginity. I will not resist but I cannot give myself to you. You have to take me." Slowly she reached up and began to unfasten Ron's robe. "I can prepare you and make it as easy for you as possible. But you must take me, strip me, and then fuck me while everyone watches. If you can do that for me then you will be rewarded and I will gain the powers of full womanhood." With that Ron's robe slipped to the floor.

Ginny reached up and removed his pajama top and then, like Hermione, knelt in front of her brother and pulled his pajama bottoms down, leaving his hard cock pointing at her face. Ron's eyes got as big as saucers as he watched as his sister reached out and took hold of his hard cock and began to stroke it, just as Hermione had Harry's. Faster and faster she stroked until Ron could hold back no longer and he sprayed his hot sticky cum in his sisters face. "That's as much as I can do," Ginny replied as she returned to her place.

One by one each of the naked girls came forward to play with each of their dicks. The desire to cum became stronger and stronger, but the girls wouldn't let them, stopping each time they got close.

"Boys," Cho said, as she came forward once more. "I know that by now you want to cum in the worst way. Well, the only way that is going to happen is if you come over here. Take your girl into the center of the circle where we all can watch. And then strip her naked and then fuck her. Harry, Hermione has chosen you to fuck her. Ron, you will strip and then fuck your sister. But you will have to wait and join us in watching Hermione get fucked first. Harry, you're first." With that Cho waived her wand and Harry unfroze.

Slowly Harry walked over to where Hermione was standing. "I'm not sure I can do this," he whispered to Hermione, his voice trembling.

"Of course you can," Hermione whispered back. "After all the times you have faced Voldomort this should be easy. Besides, your dick is as hard as Gryffindor's sword. I can tell you want to fuck in the worst way, and I'll admit I want to feel your cock fill my pussy. Shoot, I'm so Horney I might even be willing to let Malfoy fuck me. So take me over to the center, strip me, and then fuck me."

Harry's hand shook as he reached out and took Hermione by the hand and led her into the center of the room. As they came all of the girls shifted so that they all could get a good view of what was about to happen. Harry, his hands still trembling, reached out and slowly began to unfasten Hermione's robe. Slowly, inch by inch, Hermione's naked body came into view, for it soon became obvious that Hermione was also naked under her robe. Soon it was undone enough that it slid down her arms to puddle on the floor around her feet leaving Hermione standing naked in front of Harry. Harry barely noticed when the puddle of cloth disappeared he was too busy looking at Hermione's naked body, and noticing that Hermione was blushing all the way down to her bare tits and struggling with her instinct to cover herself up.

Instinctively Harry reached over and took Hermione's tits in his hands. They were soft and firm and her hard red nipples pressed firmly into his palm. She moaned a bit as he began to play with them, squeezing them and rolling the nipples between his fingers. Tentatively he lowered his head and gently flicked his tongue over her nipple, eliciting another groan of pleasure.

"Oh, yes!" she groaned as he began to suck on her tit, his tongue continuing to tease the hard red bud. "Oh, Harry. Play with my pussy, please!" she gasped, almost begging. Slowly Harry let one hand slowly drop, feeling her bare skin all the way, until he felt the soft curly hair that still covered her pussy. Tentatively, but firmly, Harry slipped his hand between Hermione's legs and began to rub her pussy. Hermione spread her legs to give him better access. Faster and faster Harry rubbed, Hermione's breath coming shorter and shorter. She gasped as Harry slipped a finger inside. Her pussy was warm and wet, and very tight. Faster and faster he pumped his finger, pausing now and then to play with her clit. Soon Hermione stiffened and came.

As she was recovering Harry helped her to lie down. As she lay there he spread her legs wide. He knew that he couldn't delay any longer. The time had come for him to fuck his first pussy. The fact that it was the pussy of one of his best friends and that they were both virgins made it even better. Slowly he lowered himself on top of the naked body of his friend, her legs spread and her pussy wet and waiting. Firmly he pressed the length of his hard cock against her warm, wet pussy and began to rub it back and forth, but he didn't enter her, yet.

"Oh, yes," Hermione moaned as her breath began to come faster. "That feels good. Oh, please, put it in me. I need to feel your hard cock filling my pussy. Oh, please fuck me. Fuck me hard." Somehow Harry knew that he shouldn't wait any longer. He put the head of his cock against the lips of Hermione's pussy and pushed. "OOOOHHHH!" Hermione yelled as Harry rammed the full length of his prick deep into her cunt. He waited for a bit to let her get used to the feel of him in her cunt then he slowly pulled out until just the head was inside and then slowly pushed in again. Faster and faster he pumped, Hermione finding the rhythm and pumping with him. "Oh, yes, Harry," she hollered, "fuck me. Fuck me hard." Harder and faster he pumped his hard cock into her eager young pussy, making her tits bounce with the force of his strokes. Suddenly they both stiffened, and Harry began to pump gallons of his sticky white cum into Hermione's eager young pussy.

Harry recovered faster than Hermione. He pulled his dick out of her pussy and was surprised that he was still hard. He had cum twice tonight, he should be a bit softer, but he wasn't. "Surprised?" he heard Cho's voice whisper in his ear. "Don't be, that's partly what that potion was for. You won't get soft again until morning. You aren't done yet, though." Harry looked at her questioningly. "Oh no. You have to cum in her mouth and ass as well. Meanwhile, while she is recovering why don't you fuck her tits? Her entire body is for your enjoyment tonight. You can fuck her any way you want."

With that Harry knelt down straddling Hermione's chest and nestled his prick between her tits. Firmly he pressed the soft mounds of her tits around his hard member and began to stroke his shaft up and down between her tits. Faster and faster he pumped. Just before he came Hermione came to herself and realized what was happening. Suddenly Harry stiffened and started to cum. Hermione opened her mouth to try to catch the sticky white cum, which sprayed all over her face and tits.

Following Harry's motioned directions, Harry didn't trust himself to talk, Hermione knelt in front of Harry. This time Harry knew what to do. Knowing what was coming next as well, Hermione opened her mouth. Eagerly Harry grasped Hermione's head and steered his hard cock into her waiting mouth. It was warm and wet. As her lips closed around Harry's hard member Hermione swirled her tongue around the shaft and head. It wasn't long before Harry felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. She gagged a bit but relaxed the back of her throat and let Harry's prick slide down until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Slowly Harry pulled his dick out until just the head remained in Hermione's mouth, then he pushed it back in. Faster and faster he rammed his cock in and out of Hermione's mouth, using it just like a pussy, until he felt himself about to cum. Roughly he shoved his prick deep into Hermione's mouth and shot his white sticky cum down her throat, some of it oozing out her mouth and trickling down her chin.

There was only one place that Harry hadn't fucked. Without being instructed Hermione turned over and got on her knees and elbows, her ass sticking high in the air, inviting Harry to fuck her ass. Harry stood there for a moment, gazing at Hermione's pale, smooth ass, waiting there inviting him to fuck it. More calmly than he felt, he put his hands on Hermione's upturned ass. Calmly he ran his hands over the soft, smooth skin. He was still hard, and Horney, due at least in part, he was sure, to the potion they had given him, but the hard edge of need was gone. He was going to take this, the last virginity Hermione had to offer, slowly, very slowly.

Gently, but firmly, he spread the ass cheeks of the girl waiting in front of him, and stared at her waiting sphincter. Slowly he eased one hand down to Hermione's pussy and dipped one finger in and slowly moved it around until it was slick with his cum. Then he removed it and slowly eased it into Hermione's virgin ass hole. As he removed his finger he placed the head of his dick against Hermione's ass hole and slowly pushed until the head of his cock was in. Inch by inch he slowly pushed his cock deeper and deeper into Hermione's virgin ass. "Oh," Hermione gasped as Harry finally buried his hard cock deep in her ass. Slowly he eased it out until just the head remained in. Faster and faster he pumped his prick deep in Hermione's tight ass until he was ramming himself in and out, his balls slapping up against her pussy.

"Oh, yes. Fill my ass with your cum," Hermione hollered as Harry rammed his cock deep into her ass, stiffened and came. Catching his breath Harry pulled his cock out of Hermione's ass and they both moved over to the side where Hermione knelt with her hands behind her head and her legs spread, revealing her naked pussy, Harry's cum still leaking out.

Harry looked over at Ron. Ron was standing there beside his sister, his hand resting absentmindedly on her ass, his eyes as big as saucers at what he had just witnessed. Harry saw Ginny give Ron a gentle nudge and then they both walked into the center of the circle. Ron's hands were shaking as he began to unfasten his sister's robe. Harry watched eagerly. He had long been dreaming of getting Ginny naked. Tonight he would at least get to see her naked body. He licked his lips at the thought of possibly being able to suck on her tits, and maybe lick her pussy. He would have loved to be the one to fuck her for the first time but he would willingly settle for sticking his prick into her warm wet pussy any time he could. His dick jerked as he thought about seeing a naked Ginny kneeling naked in front of him, her legs spread to display her naked pussy, her lips locked around his cock.

Ron had finished removing Ginny's robe and she stood naked in front of him. Tentatively Ron reached out and took her firm young tits into his hands and began to play with them. Ginny's eyes closed in ecstasy as Ron's hand ran down and began to finger her warm wet pussy. Harry watched as Ron firmly inserted one of his fingers deep in his sister's pussy as he lowered his head and began to suck on one of her tits.

"Oh," Ginny moaned as Ron pumped faster and faster, pausing now and then to play with her clit. Harry wished that it were he as he watched as Ginny stiffened and came.

As she was recovering, Ron helped Ginny to lie down. Slowly he climbed up on top of the naked body of his sister his hands cupping her tits and his hard cock pressed up against her waiting pussy. Slowly he rubbed his cock against the folds of her pussy. Soon it was obvious that Ginny was rubbing her pussy back and forth against his hard cock in rhythm with his strokes. Ron paused and positioned the head of his prick against the folds of his sister's pussy and slowly pushed until the head slipped inside.

"Oh, yes, Ron," Ginny cried. "Shove your cock into your sister's pussy. Fuck me Ron, fuck me."

Taking Ginny at her word, Ron shoved his prick deep into his sisters warm and willing pussy, pausing just long enough to let her get used to the feeling of having his prick inside her before he slowly eased it almost out and then pushing it back in again. Faster and faster he stroked his cock in and out of Ginny's pussy, Ginny picking up the rhythm and bucking in tandem. Soon they both stiffened and came, Ron pumping gallons of white sticky cum deep into his sister's pussy.

Knowing, from watching Harry and Hermione that it would take a bit for Ginny to recover Ron inched up and nestled his still hard cock in the valley between his sisters firm young tits and, pushing them together, started to fuck her tits. Faster and faster he pumped, Ginny, opening her mouth eagerly, just as he began to cum and spray his cum over her tits and face.

"Come on Ron," Ginny whispered, as she got up on her knees. Fuck my mouth. I want a taste of your cock. I've wanted your cock in my mouth ever since I can remember."

Wantonly Ginny stroked his cock as she spoke. Ron, taking her at her word, eagerly shoved his hard prick into his sister's open mouth and began to fuck it. With apparent ease Ron buried his cock deep in Ginny's eager mouth, until his balls hit her chin with a slap. Slowly at first, then gradually gaining speed, he pumped his hard member in and out of his sister's mouth. With equal abandon, Ginny stroked his shaft and played with his balls until, with a groan, he shoved his dick deep into her mouth, stiffened and came, his sticky white jism oozing out of her mouth as she, vainly, tried to swallow it all.

"Fuck my virgin ass," Ginny hollered as she flipped over on her knees and elbows, her smooth white ass sticking in the air, urging her brother to fill it with his prick. Without waiting Ron shoved his prick deep into his sister's ass. "OH, Yes, Ron. Fuck my ass." Ron obliged her by ramming his cock deep into her ass. Roughly he fucked her, she, in turn, matching his strokes, until together, they stiffened and came.

As soon as they recovered they stood up and walked over to the edge of the circle, where Ginny knelt beside Ron, her legs spread and her hands behind her head, as Cho walked forward to the center of the circle.

"Initiates, have you fulfilled the requirements?" She asked loudly.

"We have," they answered in unison. "Our families have come and stripped us and fucked our pussies, mouths, and asses."

"Are you ready to show proof?"

"We are," and with that Hermione and Ginny came forward to the center of the room and knelt on their knees and elbows and then reached behind them and spread their ass cheeks to show the cum running out. One by one each of the girls came over and inspected the 2 girls. Harry and Ron hung back until last of all they are shoved forward, making it obvious that they too, are expected to inspect the 2 girls kneeling in the center of the room.

When all the girls, as well as the 2 boys, have had a chance to inspect their cum filled asses both the girls turn over and lay on their backs. As the girls once again start to line up they each lift their legs and spread them as far apart as they could, reaching down to spread the lips of their cunts to show their cum filled pussy's, the cum still leaking out. One by one everyone inspected the girls as they lay there displaying their freshly fucked pussy's to all involved.

"Ladies," Cho announced coming to stand by their heads. "You have indeed passed from childhood unto full womanhood. Receive the sign, and gifts of full membership into the female community." With that she waved her wand and both Hermione's and Ginny's pussy hair vanished. "From now on, until you get married, you will keep your pussy bare. Do not neglect it. Anyone here can demand to inspect you at any time. If your pussy isn't bare they can decide your punishment. Know also, that the man that initiated you into womanhood must fuck you once a year in order to maintain the spell. Ok, ladies, it's your turn."

At that all the girls lined up at Hermione and Ginny's pussy and take their turn licking the initiates' pussies. Soon both girls are bucking wildly as each girl moved to another part of the initiates body's until all the cum has been licked off.

"Boys," Cho said as soon as they get done. "You have one more task before we can celebrate. Line up at the pussy of the girl you fucked." As soon as they took their place she continued. "Ok, now you must use your mouth on her pussy and make her cum."

Obediently both Harry and Ron knelt between the girls legs and started to lick the pussies of Hermione and Ginny. Soon each girl was squirming as the boys used their tongues on the girls' pussies. Faster and faster their breath came as they came closer and closer to Cumming, until, suddenly, they stiffened and came.

"Now that you have made your own girl cum you may trade girls and make the other girl cum. As soon as she has cum you may fuck her."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.