Run and Hide - Cover

Run and Hide

Copyright© 2014 by EssenceofRed

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Old friends turn out to be not so friendly during a game of hide and seek at night, in the woods...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Violence  

It felt like they were devouring me with their eyes. "Hmmmm ... I wonder what we should have her do next." Chris and Joe discussed in front of me as if I wasn't even there. I could tell they were treating me like the fly caught in a web and they wanted to take their time, just to mess with me. They made me stand in the middle of a patch of long field grass that had been trampled down, probably by a heard of sleeping deer. The area couldn't have been more than 15'x15'. I was just so cold. I'm naked and I'm chilled to the bone. I stood there with one arm trying to cover both breasts, my legs are squeezed as close together as possible, with the other hand held in front of my groin to shield it from their perverted eyes. I couldn't keep from shaking if my life depended on it. In the north, even in the summers when the high gets in the 80's and 90's during the day, the low can get into the 60's, 50's and even the 40's at night. I know it's not quite that cold, but I'm freezing, which adds a whole other element to my torture.

I wasn't past begging so I interrupted their debate. "Please can I put my clothes back on, just to warm up?"

Chris and Joe responded first with surprised looks that I had the audacity to even speak, which was immediately followed by snickers.

"What about if I promise not to fight? Or how about I won't scream? I'll do whatever you tell me."

Joe was the first to reply. "Oh, I think we got you pretty good under control as it is, Sarah. You're not screamin' now."

Chris interrupted. "I'll make a deal with you. Let's play another game and I'll let you win back each piece of clothing." Joe looked at him as if he's nuts. "But you can't have your panties. That's ours now." I don't care what he wanted me to do. I needed to win back my top and jeans. Plus I figured I had more of a fighting chance of getting through this evening untouched by these assholes if I were clothed.

"You're gonna perform for us." Chris walked toward me. "You can have your pants back, but you gotta masturbate for it." He closed in on me, circling me like a predator, dragging his rough, calloused hand lightly over my smooth, unblemished skin as he talked. I remained still. "Touch yourself..." he said in a low voice with his lips next to my ear, "stick your fingers in your pussy until you cum." What?!?! "And we need to hear sound effects plus proof that you got wet."

They told me to lie down and I did. I wasn't about to disobey when Chris still had his gun and Joe was holding his big hunting knife. If I'm going to earn back my clothing,

then I need to do this. The ground wasn't as cold as I was expecting, almost as if the tall trampled grasses still held onto a little of the heat from the day. How am I going to do this in front of four men? After all, Derek and Adam were still tied to the trees about 7 feet away from me with their mouths covered in tape and their pants down. After what Chris and Joe made me do just before this, I wondered if it could get any more humiliating. Unfortunately the answer was yes.

I closed my eyes and tried to pretend I was alone. I started by running my hands over my body, my neck, my breasts, slowing over my nipples and lingering there while I gently tugged on the little buds that had begun to grow. "MOAN!" "MAKE SOME NOISE!", they both shouted at me. I bit my lip and started to make the stupid moaning sounds that I always hear in the movies ... or the time I accidentally walked in on my cousin watching a porno movie. I knew I had to follow their rules so they couldn't have a reason to not hand over my clothes, and I was willing to do anything. I slid my right hand down my body, beyond my navel, lower, lower, just past my tiny tuft of hair. I stroked my labia up and down, breathing heavy, allowing my chest to rise and fall while my left hand continued to fondle my nipple. Slowly I let my fingers find their way into the inner folds of my vulva, massaging, kneading, manipulating. I notice everyone around me has fallen silent. I open my eyes and see nearly all of them have their mouths open, just staring, maybe even drooling. Chris and Joe both have their hands down their pants. Derek was now completely erect again and Adam was still at half mast, eyes closed, obviously still traumatized by what had just happened earlier. I must admit the situation of being forced to pleasure myself in the cold night, on the ground didn't do much for me at all, but knowing I was actually the one in control at the moment was kind of hot. I was thankful I had opened my eyes to recognize this because it wasn't until just now than I was starting to feel a little tingle and even a little wet. I pushed my hand lower to finger myself, just to check that I was indeed getting wet, before bringing my finger back up to my clit. Thankfully I was. I had zero interest in actually climaxing in any way so I decided to hurry things up a bit and gave them a performance that would have made Meg Ryan in the infamous diner scene look like an amateur.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.