Black Dahlia Avenged - Cover

Black Dahlia Avenged

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - 1947; a girl's dismembered body was found, placed by the roadside as though she had simply lay down there, her body halved. The police allowed the evidence to be compromised by the hacks who trampled over everything and the murderers were never caught; not by the police anyway. This is the story of what I like to think happened; vengeful women carry out their own investigations and bring those guilty to a justice of their own, one weak link gives up the others; retribution is divinely served.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Monroe's cock boned hard as he writhed on the silk sheets, bound and helpless as the two young vixens worked themselves to a heady arousal, with alternating strokes of the cane across his bare cheeks. Anna watched with triumphant satisfaction, a finger working under the soft hood of her clitoris, slipping it over the erect nub as she listened to the song of the canes, and seeing her victim raise his arse to meet the stokes, now captured by the realisation of his own submission, a submission which would result in him receiving the justice he so deserved. Anna sneered with delight as the bedroom door slowly opened, the light from the hall behind it illuminating the room, and framing the silhouette of a voluptuous and glorious feminine form, whip trailing. Monroe's head was turned by the light as he continued to suffer the canes applied with relish by the younger ladies, his eyes scarcely daring to believe whose magnificent shape it was. Anna laughed wickedly as the elegant black goddess sauntered into the bedroom she knew so well, but would now know under completely different circumstances. Anna sneered at the mixture of bewilderment and awe on Monroe's face.

'Oh yes ... things are going to change around here Monroe; your housekeeper is now Mistress Ruby, and she is going to show you her new position ... over you. I believe she wishes to express and confirm her new position, before you sign a decent contract of employment for her; I know you'll agree to the terms - she will ensure that you do.' The two younger girls withdrew their canes and rubbed their cunts as they marvelled at the magnificent spectacle of the dusky feminine form regaled in the tight purple dress, her nipples poking harder than ever as she relished showing her mean ex-employer his new place, the girls as eager as she was to see the menacing plaited leather whip serve its justice upon the already striped flesh which lay exposed before her.

Monroe's cock pulsed as he saw his housekeeper as never before; he had thought briefly about her shape and silky brown flesh when masturbating, but had dismissed any idea of having her realise he had the remotest of sexual thoughts about her; she was just a black housekeeper after all, and his bigoted and egotistical mind had not allowed his imagination to venture; now, after Anna's modifying treatment, and a caning from teenage girls, his depraved mind indulged his lust for the true beauty of the formidable woman before him. Though his now feeble ego rankled in opposition, his anus tingled overpoweringly; the perverse humiliation increasing the pleasure of his submissive streak.

Ruby passed the two documents to Anna with a knowing smile, then lifted her head and looked down at Monroe with utter contempt as she pulled the whip through her fingers, as though to savour the instrument which would deliver her from the servile position she had known under the bound and naked tyrant; his humiliation at her hands would be sweet indeed, but only a preliminary taster to the fate he would face tomorrow. As it was, Ruby needed no impetus to help her relish whipping him; his bigoted treatment of her, and her frequent witnessing of the results of his cruelty to so many girls along with the recent knowledge of his disgusting crime fresh in her mind, ensured she would have him know her feelings through the whip. She sneered down at his naked flesh, already striped by the the pleasure of the younger females.

'This dress which was chosen for me is oh so beautiful, but just a little restrictive; I want you to know the full benefit of the whip, and I know how you feel about black people. I shall whip that from you.' She slowly unzipped the purple dress and let it slip down the contours of her elegant body, her full breasts with nipples poking excitedly shimmering in the light of the room, the delicious curve of her hips and thighs then exposed, her silky brown flesh almost liquid like as she stepped gracefully from the gown. Monroe's cock pulsed eagerly as he studied her long legs accentuated by the stilettos, her freshly shaven cunt expressing a black butterfly of flesh which he would taste after being whipped. Anna noted his eagerness and chose this moment to dupe the signature from him, rising with a smile and strutting to the bed and placing the open copy of her contract on the pillow and holding the pen with the other document folded in her hand. She freed his wrists and pulled his head up by his hair.

'Business before pleasure; I told you about Ruby's contract. See how you've agreed to increase her wages threefold, and doubled her vacation allowance; there's also a few other clauses in there which I know you'll be more than happy with.' Monroe bucked impatiently on the bed, his eyes skirting round the text, his mind on Ruby's immediate and physical presence, but he found the humiliation of being made to sign gave him an unexpected thrill as his cock rubbed at the sheets below him. He took the pen offered him and signed the contract. Anna took a deep breath.

'Oh, and sign this copy for Ruby too.' She pressed the folded copy to the pillow and he signed his wealth away in an instant. Anna clutched the signed documents, threw them aside and tied his wrists. Her cunt tingled as she sneered at him, then smiled at Ruby as she stepped away and placed the paperwork in her bag. Ruby's cunt moistened as she flicked the whip, she had not realised just how pleasurable this would make her feel. The touch of the whip in her hand made her feel formidable as she flexed her body, bringing her head and shoulders back as she studied Monroe's bare flesh with a sneer.

'This is for all the cutting remarks, and all those girls I've had to patch up.' She took a deep breath and watched Monroe's flesh tense as she sent the whip snaking toward his exposed buttocks. He howled as the leather tail cracked the air and bit into his flesh, Ruby's cunt becoming more and more aroused as she swiped it back and repeated the punishment again and again. The other girls rubbed their clitoris's hard as they watched her majestic movement and enjoyed seeing Monroe hump and squirm in his bonds, moaning in pain as he received punishment from a just and worthy source. His cock boned and stroked at the soft sheets below him as he suffered the sweet humiliation of being whipped by his black housekeeper, the feeling of submission it generated within him was as nothing he had known before. His pleasure was eclipsed by Ruby's, the use of the whip and seeing it sear his flesh as she vented the the years of oppression, opened up a pleasure within her she too could never have imagined. She watched him buck and cry out until she was fully sated, her flesh glowing with beads of sweat in the warmth of the room, her cunt and arsehole now ready to know the worship he owed her.

Anna and the girls watched with delight as she dropped the whip and strode to the bed, ascending it with a graceful elegance, and sitting at its headboard with her broad thighs spread, lifted the head of Monroe as he squirmed in pain from the whipping. His eyes were now transfixed by the gaping silky black cunt and deliciously puckered arsehole, making him sniff automatically to know her scent for the first time. His cock boned as she sneered and edged forward, awarding him the rich aromas of her arousal and the delicious tang of her sweaty arsehole. She held his nose close to her cunt as she slipped a finger between the delicious silky brown folds of her butterfly, showing him the inviting pinky flesh within.

'That's it, you have a good sniff of my cunt; that's the most you're going to get' she sighed as her finger lifted the velvety hood from her clitoris and rubbed the budding knob before easing back to lift her pucker to his nose. The girls laughed with sheer contempt as he began to hump at the bed, snorting hard at the rich tang of his housekeeper's arsehole, the laughter bringing on the full submissive pleasure of his position within him; his cock aching to spurt as he thought on his arrogant treatment of her, and now his face was buried between the cheeks of her arse while young girls laughed at his predicament. Ruby sighed as she savoured the pleasure of her own position; she now owned his house and would own him for the short remainder of his life.

'That's it boy, you've had the whipping that confirms my new position above you, now lick my asshole and show me where you really want to be.' Monroe's balls and anus tingled with a glorious sensation of utter defeat as he obediently lapped at the dark brown flesh around the sticky pucker, tasting that defeat as his nose enjoyed the heady arousal of the silky black cunt. The true strength of the powerful black woman was now enjoyed by him as his tongue slipped into the tight inviting warmth of her anus, his eyes watching the broad ebony thighs lift and tension as she slipped her fingers through the wet heat of her cunt, stimulated by the probing tongue which willingly paid homage to her authority. Monroe was overwhelmed by the pleasure he felt in his humiliation, watched by three younger women, two no more than teenagers who had caned him, as he licked his black housekeeper's arsehole and could not conceal his ecstasy in doing so.

Ruby's soft moaning as she pleasured herself while the tongue of her openly bigoted employer thrust his tongue deep into her soft pucker, had him on the point of surrender within seconds. He tried to hold back and endure this sweet new humiliation, but the automated thrusting of his stiff cock at the mattress below him and Ruby's ecstatic moan of dominant triumph, her long glossy brown legs rigid as her cunt blossomed into her own ecstasy, had his balls spurt the hot tribute to her superiority to the sheets. Monroe's eyes squinted from his contorted face at the broad brown thighs and full breasts with nipples erect and hard with excitement as he snorted and spluttered in the rich juices of her orgasm, his defeated ecstasy at an acute and previously unknown level as the seed jetted from his cock. Ruby's mind had her wonder on how she had allowed the cur's harsh treatment for so long, as her body shuddered with pure pleasure; now he was hers to treat harshly, and her orgasm peaked as she thought of seeing him know the price of his crimes tomorrow. Monroe writhed in his bondage as he pumped the seed from his balls, his orgasm extended deliciously by the applause of Anna and the girls as he gave himself up to Ruby.

His housekeeper sighed and grinned as she lay her legs down across his shoulders, as Anna and the girls dressed; Anna now certain he would be secure in the hands of his new Mistress and ready to face the justice of the women tomorrow, she could now make her call to Dee and assist in the cover up of his imminent disappearance.

'Well Monroe, it seems the girls and I are surplus to requirements. I'm taking them for a drink at a club I know; you've helped give them an appetite for relationships from the controlling side, and I intend to have them continue to enjoy life from that perspective. I know Ruby will make good use of the toys in the dresser, be a good boy for her.' Ruby held his face firmly into her crotch and squeezed his head with her thighs.

'Oh, I'll see he's kept entertained, he's got some cleaning up to do next, which will put me in the mood for his further use. He'll be a new man by tomorrow, and who knows what tomorrow will bring.' Anna smiled knowingly at her parting remark and the three left the room to the sound of Ruby's soft laughter and the muffled snorts and grunts from Monroe, as he lapped up the wetness of her folds and stimulated her into using the whip once more. They descended the stairs and Anna lifted the phone in the hall below.

'Hi Dee ... we're all set for tomorrow, just the simple task of convincing others about his absence ... I have an idea; something he told me about a little hobby of his, which he enjoyed at the end his productions ... Ty is a similar shape and size to Monroe ; we just need someone who can pilot a light aircraft ... preferably female.'

Dee had little trouble in finding an aviatrix, and one who was only to pleased to assist in helping create a scenario which would leave the authorities in little doubt as to the fate of Monroe, one worthy of one of his own productions. Jean Marriot was no lover of men in general, constantly coming up against their perpetual chauvinism within her aviation business, and having little interest in them otherwise. Dee, Anna, and Laverne smirked at each other as the short haired woman in her baggy slacks and sandals paid little attention to the enslaved Hammond or the physically attractive Ty, but looked longingly at the softly effeminate Sandy. The ginger girl blushed awkwardly at first, but then flirted with the sternly attractive woman who was openly lesbian. Dee and the others enjoyed the soft innuendo between the two, then brought the atmosphere back to one of business.

'Anna found out that Monroe has a shack in Avalon, on Santa Catalina island. Since they built an airstrip last year, he's flown there several times; he has a plane at the local field.' Jean took a gulp of the Bourbon and ice she toyed with.

'What plane is it?' Anna passed her a photo of Monroe in typically arrogant pose, standing next to it. Jean smiled.

'A B-12 ... Taylorcraft.' She eyed Sandy's soft red lips.

'Even you could fly this; perhaps I could take you up sometime? after the job is done, of course.' Sandy blushed a little.

'Oh, yes please, I'd like that.' Dee smiled and coughed, recapturing their attention.

'OK, this is what we'll do...

Ty stood nervously by the edge of the hangar with his back to the aviation control hut, some two hundred yards off. Suited and with black fedora, he made a convincing Monroe. Anna walked into the hut, dressed in a tight black dress which hid nothing of her curves, the distinctive red hat she wore receiving little conscious attention from the two portly middle-aged males in attendance. Both cocks stirred at the sight and waft of feminine scent which accompanied it.

'Mr Monroe and I are off to Santa Catalina, for a little ... errr, relaxation.' She pointed to the figure by the hangar, and both pairs of eyes squinted briefly at the distant figure, before returning to the more pleasing vision before them. One of them leered at her hips and legs.

'Yup, that's Monroe all right... 'spect he's kinda anxious to get there; I can see why.' The two leered at the shapely arse wiggling away as one noted the name in the departure book, laughing.

'Monroe ... and yet another nameless broad.' Anna skirted the hangar and met Jean who was waiting, having strolled in an hour earlier. She passed the red hat to Ty, who passed the fedora to Jean, and the two boarded the tiny two-seater, Ty bringing his knees up and sitting as low as he could under the red hat, Jean sloping the Fedora to shadow her face. Few people were there to care or notice though, as the red plane buzzed down the dusty airstrip and lifted into the air, Ty white-faced and trying to retrieve the stomach he had left behind as Jean grinned at his discomfort.

He had gained some degree of comfort until around ten minutes later, when Jean brought the plane down low, passing between the rugged hills in a canyon close to the coast. She smiled as she watched him grip the seat and watch the hills and trees rush past.

'This is Alliso Creek, I know it well; let's hope just your ladies are here at this early hour.' Her pass confirmed just the one Black Buick parked by one of the few flat grassy areas; Ty seeing the waving arms below, and going a little green as Jean looped the tiny plane up and around a hill to make her approach. She laughed, enjoying seeing a male fear for his life while she was in her element.

'Here we go! Let's hope I get this right, it't be such a shame to litter a beautiful place like this with debris.' The plane swooped back down into the valley, she lifted it's nose, and Ty sighed with relief as it bumped along on the grass he was so looking forward to walking on. He clambered out of the tight cock pit, nearly going arse-over on the side strut of the seat, receiving laughter from Dee and Laverne as he stood there in Anna's red hat. Dee took it from him and spun it back into the plane.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.