The Compliant Cuckold Series - Cover

The Compliant Cuckold Series

by harry lime

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: This series will have 8 stories of the Compliant Cuckold. They are not deep at all and are intended just for enjoyment of this fetish genre. No husbands have been harmed in the writing of these stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Babysitter   .

Horace and Maude were wed when they were both only teenagers. Actually Horace was the youngest at the innocent young age of 18 and Maude was the elder and soon to be 20. They went on a honeymoon to Ireland because Maude was insistent on visiting the famous "Blarney Stone". She was quite the gabber and wanted to insure her continued gift of chatting at the drop of a hat would continue throughout her married life.

It was the very first time that Horace had any inkling about his spouse's predilection to allowing strange cocks to take up temporary residence inside her female parts even though she was a married woman. He was aware of the fact that his spouse had considerably more experience in matters of this sort before they were married but she had assured him that she would be faithful and keep her pussy free of interference from males on the hunt for married females with an air of submissive passion.

It certainly did not look like that was the case when he entered the castle basement and found his new bride face down across the stone table with her knickers at her ankles and both of the caretakers taking turns at her reddened rear-end sported by their punishing hands. The whimpers his Maude was making revealed that she was equally as supportive of the activity as the two laborers.

He stood there for a long time watching his new wife taking it all in stride and gasping when each of the randy males spurted their copious loads into her thirsty fanny. To his horror and complete sense of shame, he saw that he was possessed of a rampant cock-stand and was stroking his shaft with vigorous frenzy. When he saw one of the strange men begin to stretch his Maude's brown-eye with his thick thumb, he knew that she was going to have to take it up the bum as well.

The sound of her muffled shriek of lost innocence as her back hole was plundered by the muscular workmen was enough to send him over the edge and his creamy cum shot out in an arc onto the silent stones of the basement floor. She had never allowed him to even touch her pucker hole, much less to shove his greedy cock inside it to test her tightness. Both of the men were spanking her hard now and telling her what a sly bitch she was for cheating on her husband. They even put their dirty fingers into her snatch and then into her mouth telling her to suck her own juices down into her cheating belly.

Horace would have expected his Maude to be disgusted by this behavior but instead she seemed to be encouraging the two men to further indignities. He desperately wished he could be humping a young girl's bottom while he was watching the tableau but there were none available except his wife and she was fully engaged.

He backed out of the room and went out to the van to organize his baseball trading cards which were stacked haphazardly next to his treasured comic books. They were of more interest to him now because of their increasing value rather than the reading enjoyment. He never failed to take them with him everywhere because he would be devastated if they were stolen from him.

After what seemed like a long wait, the doors opened and two burly men exited with sneers on their faces and a nasty laugh about the slut they had just left on the basement floor.

Horace went back into the castle and saw his wife sitting at the bench brushing her hair like she didn't have a care in the world.

"There you are, darling; I have been touring the basement. There are a lot of interesting little displays about how the original residents shut their enemies up in the basement and did all sorts of nasty things to them. It is all so sordid; I can't even repeat it to you."

He looked at his wife and except for a hint of semen at the corners of her pretty little mouth, one would never suspect what a depraved performer she really was when left to her own devices. Even though he was quite angry at her for her degrading behavior, he knew that all he wanted to do was to bend her over the table and give her a taste of his rampant cock. As it reading his mind, she spooned her body in front of him and bent over the table so far that his cock pressed right up against her female slit. He quickly raised her dress and finding no knickers, just shoved his quivering cock inside her cum-filled pussy with little regard to the niceties of foreplay. Maude gasped at his impetuous actions but relaxed her buttocks to take his weight without tenseness in her muscles. The sound of their coupling rang out in the damp basement loud enough to rouse a few sleeping ghosts from their undisturbed slumbers.

"I saw you watching me take those two rough-necks. I am sorry, Horace, I don't know what gets in me sometimes. I see these boys with their packages all busting to break out of their trousers and I get this urge to help them out by letting them have their way with me. I hope it doesn't disturb you too much, it is just the way I am."

Before replying, Horace allowed his shaft to drain quite satisfactorily into his wife's greedy maw with a frenzied finish to his pumping. They were both breathing rapidly when he was finished but she still needed more to really get her juices flowing properly.

"I can live with you enjoying such festivities, my dear, but you must keep me informed about where and when you plan to participate in these little generous gifts of your private parts to other males. I have no objection, I just want to observe your technique so I might learn how to better please you."

Maude laughed and agreed to make her future "falls from fidelity" known in advance to allow him to arrange to observe her in a near-by hiding spot. It seemed an ideal solution to the confrontation over fidelity and one that would give Horace a degree of pleasure as well. Besides, he was much enthused over his spouse's attempts to "make up" for her atrocious behavior by giving in to his kinky demands.

As things would have it, Maude fell pregnant a few months later and she delivered a girl child called Lara just before Christmas. Their coupling routine suffered for quite some time but about six months after the blessed event, they accepted a dinner invitation to a family friend's townhome for a formal dinner.

Fortunately, they were able to find a suitable babysitter for the evening. Because she lived in another part of the city, they arranged with the agency that she would stay overnight and be picked up by an agency representative in the morning to be returned to her own neighborhood. Her name was Tara and she had long red hair put up in a coiled bun on the top of her pretty freckled face. The girl was just 18 and this was one of her first assignments. Horace noticed right away that she was not one for girdles or layers of undergarments. She appeared to be wearing only her long skirt and tailored blouse and nylons that looked like they might go all the way up. She was shorter than his wife and slender almost to a waif-type appearance that seemed out of place with her long silky red hair. When she climbed the stairs up to the baby's bedroom, he couldn't help but notice the perfect symmetry of her heart-shaped haunches working like pistons in powerful strokes.

They spoke only briefly before leaving for the dinner but the girl seemed to take to Horace a great deal more than his chattering spouse. In fact, Maude seemed totally disinterested in the mundane facts of married life and was focused on having fun at the party and dinner. She had breathlessly informed her husband that tonight would be one of her "adventures" and he would be welcome to watch from an alcove when she found a safe room for dispensing some pleasure to a needy male. She told her husband that she had been in this house before and there were a lot of hiding places for discreet mischief.

Horace was hiding in the study closet when his wife came in with the Brigadier. He was an elderly but fit man in his late fifties who made no secret of the fact he would like to bed the very married Maude at the earliest opportunity. Several of the other guests looked at Horace with pity because it was obvious he would be cuckolded before the party was over.

He was aghast as soon as the study door locked because the first thing the military man did was to slap Horace's wife across her face several times and opened her mouth to spit into it with a nasty smile on his face. It was disgustingly demeaning but his Maude seemed to love it and she whined her pleasure at the treatment. The fellow used her mouth for an extensive period finally delivering a creamy load for her to swallow down as quickly as she could to prevent any evidence from remaining behind.

The things that the sly military man did to his wife were so humiliating that poor Horace had no choice but to take his shaft and choke it until it squirted out his seeds onto the closet floor. When the fellow finally departed, he scooped up his disheveled spouse and got her safely into the taxi for the ride home. Somehow, she had grabbed a bottle of champagne on the way out and proceeded to consume the entire bottle before they arrived back at the front door.

He had to carry his wife from the taxi all the way upstairs to the master bedroom. She was still conscious but in no shape to make any logical decisions about anything. When she pushed his hands away with a petulant twist of her wrist, the babysitter Tara came in and helped him get her undressed and under the blankets. Only a moment later her snores filled the room with enough loudness to cause the both of them to break out in nervous giggles at the deep sleep that she fell right into without prompting.

Tara reported to him that the baby was sleeping soundly as well. She had been a bit cranky earlier in the evening but quieted down and had just gone to sleep about an hour before they returned from the party. He asked the pretty girl if she had eaten and she told him that she usually didn't eat anything at nighttime unless it was her boyfriend's spunk.

Horace was a little slow on the uptake and thought about that for a few moments before asking,

"Would you be interested in a bit of my spunk to fill your tummy?"

The girl smiled at him and started to take her hair down from the coiled bun. It fell like a cascade of molten lava down her back almost to the top of the crack of her ass. Then, she fell to her knees on the fluffy white carpet and gently pulled his cock from his trousers.

The living room was filled with the sounds of Tara slurping his cock and he cradled her head with both of his hands looking down to see her beautiful young eyes looking up at him with an adoring glance. He tried to hold back on shooting his load because he was enjoying it so much that he didn't want the experience to end too quickly. When she moved lower to suck his balls inside her mouth and lick them with her tongue, he moaned and shuddered with intense delight. He was on the verge of shooting his load when she went even lower and licked the sensitive area between the bottom of his balls and the puckered hole that seldom received any attention at all. Then, she scooted underneath between his legs and played around the rim of his anus with her pointed wet tongue. That was all he could take and he spurted several arcs of creamy cum right up onto Maude's custom made draperies and watched the sticky stuff dribble down to the carpet.

"Wow! Mister Horace, you must have shot that thing at least 15 feet in the air. I can't imagine how it would feel bouncing up against my inside wall. Maybe you should do my back door first so I can get used to your stuff hitting me inside. It might be better to pump me hard and then before you shoot to pull it out and shoot it on my boobs or right in my face. I don't mind getting it in the face as long as you don't do it into my eyes and knock out my contacts."

She was talking so much that Horace quickly shoved his cock back in her mouth to give his ears a rest. The girl was so energetic that she was like the energizer bunny never knowing when to stop.

While his unfaithful spouse was sound asleep upstairs, he discovered that Tara's back door was even tighter than he had thought it would be. It was a real struggle to fit his thick cock inside, but once he was buried up deep inside, she surrendered completely and didn't move until he was fully satisfied.

He gave her a big tip the next morning and told her that they would need her services the following week because they had an important engagement at the new library dedication. He couldn't wait for the next visit by the over-sexed babysitter with the tightest heart-shaped backside ever.

THE COMPLIANT CUCKOLD MEETS STRAP-ON SALLY

Horace was trembling with desire as he stood inside the shuttered door closet watching his wife give up her brown eye to the muscular gasman. He shamefully looked down and saw his red throbbing cock clasped firmly in his frantic hand dripping a guilty trail of pre-cum onto his wife's favorite six-inch heels.

They were really getting down to business now and the fellow was grunting like randy stallion covering a finicky mare with his pounding weight and sheer physical strength. He could see the ginger-haired uniformed man's long thick cock disappearing between his spouse's delicately textured arse cheeks like some drill searching for the sweet spot of pleasure.

His Maude was feeling it now.

He could tell because her shrill little gasps of pleasure were suddenly changing into the familiar groans that always preceded one of her major orgasms. They had been married now for almost eight years and he was fully aware that her most satisfactory orgasms were with absolute strangers attracted by the heart-shaped design of her pretty bum and the way she opened her mouth wide to accommodate even the thickest of cocks. He was getting close to his own release and he aimed his rampant shaft right at her tall boots knowing she would realize he had christened her boots with his sticky cum watching her indiscretions from the bedroom closet. They both came at almost the exact same time.

Maude was quivering and vibrating with the flood that filled her gut and he watched the workman slowly withdraw allowing a little puddle of cream to form at center of her brown eye but it stayed there without falling to the sheets. Horace's long ropes of cum were draped down the insides of his wife's sexy boots and he smiled at the thought of her chagrin when she put them on for another expedition to find new cock.

He was relieved that they would have a babysitter tonight. He had secured the services of Tara, the babysitter with tightest pussy he had ever encountered. He had only recently broken her into using her tongue on his pucker hole with devastating effect. She had a fetish of pounding her heels into his backside when was buried in her snatch that often made him shoot off his load long before he wanted to. Sometimes, he would grasp her ankles firmly and pound her hard for a long time before he allowed her to indulge her little fetish. He tried not to use her brown eye to much because he knew his thick cock would stretch it and make it less tight. She had assured him that he was the only one to use her backside opening for such a nasty purpose and he could tell she was being honest with him.

He was in the basement doing the laundry when he heard his wife call out that they had a visitor.

"Horace, this is Sally. She is the wife of my boss at the office and I wanted to show her what a good boy you are to me at home."

Horace looked at the guest and saw that the woman was quite attractive and had a hard glint in her eyes that shouted out that she was the type person who valued control above all else.

"I am very pleased to meet you, Sally. I hope my wife has not been telling you all our dirty secrets."

Sally giggled and reached out her hand like a man meeting a new client. He took her hand in his and was surprised at the strength and size of her fingers. It annoyed him a bit that he would have to admit she was probably stronger and more agile than he and could easily bully him if she so desired. If she were a man, his wife would be certainly attracted to her. They all went into the study so Maude could show Sally their wedding photos. Little Lara was still at school and would not be home for a few more hours.

He picked up a magazine and started to look at the glossy shots of young girls bending over playing tennis with their knickers tightly stretched across their delicious little bums. It was a sports magazine and he was certain they were all 18 or older because of the recently enacted censorship laws that demanded 18 or older for all shots involving such displays.

After they all had at least two Gin and Tonics, Maude suggested that he take off his bottoms and show Sally the size of his impressive cock. He thought it was a bit odd but he was much attuned to following his wife's instructions without question and stood before them with his cock up at a high angle pulsating with a need to be buried in either a fanny or a friendly bum.

"You certainly did not exaggerate, my dear, he is quite well-hung. But you say he is a bit timid and far too gentle?"

Maude was on her knees in front of their guest vigorously sucking and licking her silk panties with a frenzied tongue.

Horace looked at his spouse with some amusement because she was seldom so enthused with a female friend no matter how attractive they were or how much control they had over her. The smiling Sally patted her on top of her head like she was an obedient little lapdog. It was so humiliating and degrading that Horace wanted to pull her knickers down and shove his rod up her backside telling her she was a "bad little girl".

Sally reached out and grabbed Horace's erection with a skillful hand. She made him wince as she squeezed him hard and pulled him to the floor. His Maude slowed down and sat on her haunches to watch his shaft being man-handled by the sadistic Sally.

He was let loose for an instant and he remained on his elbows and knees waiting for Sally and his devious spouse to continue their playful antics. Then, he felt his wife's fingers spreading his cheeks and pushing some lubrication into his brown eye and both of the females were laughing at his discomfort. After a few seconds, he became accustomed to the effrontery and had to admit he quite enjoyed it. At some point, his wife's fingers were replaced by Sally's and she was much rougher and nastier in her treatment of his private areas. In fact, she went so far as to shove three of her fingers up deep into his anal opening making him fearful that she might decide to try to shove her whole hand up into him in a weird sort of impalement fetish.

He happened to look over his shoulder and he saw his wife sucking off a huge black cock that was strapped on Sally's hips looking like an instrument of torture. He put two and two together and realized the ultimate destination for this piece of equipment was to be buried in his dirt hole like an invading army overrunning an objective.

The first touch made him yell out like a silly schoolgirl.

"Oh please, girls, don't put it in back there. I promise to be a good boy. It is not fair because I am a man and not a bitch to be mounted."

They both laughed at him and slowed down long enough to spank his cheeks until they were so red that it looked like he had a severe sunburn and needed medical attention. After that, he kept his mouth shut and spread his knees a bit so Sally could mount him and sink her attached equipment in nice and deep. When she was fully buried inside, she humped him hard and beat his back and his legs with her hands and her feet like he was some sort of lazy mule unwilling to carry the assigned load.

His wife was having quite a bit of fun by pushing his mouth and nose down into her soaking wet crotch watching her new-found female friend sodomize her husband with her wicked looking strap-on tool. The sounds of injured dignity from her spouse were delightful to her ears and she soon reached the point of no return with regards to her long-awaited orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.