Encountering the Energists
Chapter 6: Forever Young

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Forever Young - Mike's life was perfect until it suddenly wasn't. Did it really end badly for him and his fiance Kaleigh? What eventually happens to them? An energy based alien species claimed him to aid them in their evolutionary process. You will need to read 'Before the Energists' to fully comprehend all aspects of this story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Squirting   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, science fiction alien story

Time Irrelevant: Within the Energists' Universe

"You said you had one current piece of evidence to show us that there is a creator, would you please share it with us," the Energists implored. "We have restricted our connection and examination of your memories and neural pathways, so we are somewhat confused about what this present evidence is, which you referred to earlier in this discussion."

Because I was still allowed to access their thoughts, I sensed that some of the Energists already had an idea of what I was going to say to them, so I said, "There are a few of you now who have a grasp of what I am about to say. Would anyone of you care to explain it to your fellow Energists?"

"Yes, I would like to try to explain it," one of the education oriented Energists replied in response to my challenge. "If I am wrong, you will correct me, us, as I am trying to comprehend all you have told us here about life's development?"

"Yes indeed," I replied. "Thank you in advance for stepping up and placing yourself upon center stage here. That took courage. Let me know if you need any assistance from me as you proceed."

The Energist individual smiled at me as he took a moment to gather his thoughts together, like he had seen me do on numerous occasions. He then stood up taller and began, "The one current and irrefutable piece of evidence that we have for a Creator is ... our upcoming transition process." The Energist instructor paused at the appropriate time for maximum effect like I often had done.

The Energist collective buzzed with a combination of excitement and astonishment when they heard their colleague's words. I sensed a good bit of dissention within the Energists and there were several cases of very heated discussions going on between different opinionated groups of beings.

"My friends," I declared over the sound system. "Please let this individual continue with his presentation. From my point of view, he is spot on with his words. Please, please let him continue and we can discuss this when he shares this view with you. I will help out, if needed."

The Energists were good at refocusing on the task at hand, especially now when I requested that they get back on track. The bold Energist instructor nodded his head at me in thanks and then he continued, "As I integrated the human's creation story from their Bible with our knowledge of science and our transition process, there can be only one correct pathway on what or who will be responsible for our new physical individual form. A superior being MUST be in control of our transition, and I dare say, of all the universes in existence."

"This cannot be!" a good proportion of the Energists extolled. "In our universe and a good number of other universes we have travelled to, we are or would be considered the supreme beings. We don't need or desire to have something or someone over us."

Another smaller group of Energists replied, "But how can we, or YOU as a distinct group of Energists, trigger our transition process then? We are one of the most superior beings in all the universes but we cannot ... we cannot initiate our own transitional process or influence our final physical development. Our forefathers have long ago foretold this process and who would be responsible for it. However, some of us have turned our minds away from what our ancestors have put forth."

"Those are old Energist tales, which we no longer believe." The level of emotions was definitely elevated as the two differing camps of Energists were digging their heels into the ground to defend their main viewpoint here.

The one Energist instructor said, "Yes, a good number of you believe that those ancient words are simply stories, like a good number of humans believe that their Bible is just a fictitious group of stories. However, in the not too distant future, who among us will set our transitional process in motion? Do we have ULTIMATE control over all matter and energy in our universe, so we can pinpoint the exact time and the methods of our transition? No one will and no we don't have that control," he answered his own questions. "No one among us will set this amazing process in motion and even with all our vast knowledge; we do not know how this transition will take place. We only know ... NO wait, we don't know it for a fact, and we Energists only BELIEVE that it will take place because our forefathers foretold or prophesized it like in the human Bible."

The uproar was deafening as the Energists digested this individual's strong words. As their knowledge of the transition was deeply examined, their emotional responses to these views were lowered. The Energists' intellect, their strong-suit, helped control their emotions, which prevented the first major uprising amongst them. They intricately analyzed all their available information on their transitional process but were still lacking one final piece to put a soothing clarity on it.

"Can you, Dr. Michael Nevins, help us relate your belief in creation to our transition into physical beings? This has created confusion within our collective and for the first time, we Energists are at a loss in working out our different viewpoints. As we work on becoming true individuals, we do not have enough practical experiences yet for overcoming this type of individualistic conflict resolution."

I smiled at this entreaty from the Energists. Once again, they were showing outstanding decision-making skills here by requesting my help or input on this impassioned topic. "As you know, I believe in the six day creation of the world as written in the Bible. When God created man and woman, both of them were instantly adults after He breathed life into Adam and fashioned Eve from his rib-bone. Now, if a medical doctor hypothetically should have examined either of Adam or Eve immediately after their 'creation', both would have presented themselves physically as 20 to 30 year old adults, not as infants or ten minute old humans. Both Adam and Eve were made whole by God, and were fully functioning adults right from the word 'go'."

I sensed the Energists were integrating my words with their knowledge of human anatomy and physiology. Surprisingly to me, there was very little conflict within the Energists as I related the creation story to them, with that hypothetical medical situation.

When the Energists appeared eager to hear more, I continued. "All of Adam and Eve's body systems were wholly developed and they were immediately able to interact with their environment. They could totally see, taste, smell, and/or touch anything in the Garden of Eden upon their adult creation. Now, from what I have learned about your upcoming transition process, you will also be fully formed and functional individual beings at the moment of your transition."

The Energists, even the skeptical ones, all agreed with my assessment of their initial moments on their new world. A few of them said, "We will be of various ages as new physical individuals but yes, we believe we will be instantaneously transformed into viable physical creatures."

I nodded at their words, and then I said, "As I've made clear, I believe my God created my world and everything in it in six days. From what I understand about your transition, your new world has not yet been created here in your universe." Again, my words were confirmed by all the Energists. I smiled at them and said, "Something or someone will have to create it for you. Some of you may not want to hear this as it goes against your current 'spiritual belief' system, but I believe it will be my God, who will create your home world."

The murmuring of discontent started up once more but not to the extent of previous discourse. I let them bounce their own ideas off of each other on this topic before I refocused them and said, "His Son came to me when I was totally isolated from you earlier and He told me you Energists were His too. I have no physical proof of this to show you, but since you have no other physical or scientific explanation of how your world will come into existence, I will hang onto what He told me and my belief in Him for my explanation of your upcoming miraculous event."

Nearly all the Energists were fixated on my words about how my God created my world and how He came to me and asked me to share Him with these 'Gentiles' in a different universe. The earlier slim minority viewpoint of a supreme creature being in command of their universe was beginning to expand amongst the Energist collective. I could sense the emotional level within the Energists was opening them up for one final push towards a complete grasp of their place within their universe.

When I felt they were thirsty for that one piece of information, I decided to share Kaleigh's favorite Bible verse with them, which I knew they hadn't accessed from my neural network. "Listen to me please," I said over my speaker system. "Remember when you suddenly lost all communication with me earlier. During that time, I was completely focused on my Savior, and on a specific scripture verse, which convinced me all would be made well with my life. Would you like to hear that Bible verse and why I think it will be of great value to you in your new life, on your new world?"

A resounding, "Yes!" rang out as the Energists eagerly anticipated hearing what I had to tell them.

"During that time of my isolation, I focused on Kaleigh's favorite Bible verse, 'With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.' We, Kaleigh and I, believe Jesus as the Son of God, spoke those words to show how our view, and I'm now including you Energists with me here ... how OUR view of the world is limited by our senses and our knowledge. Your knowledge and ability to control matter and energy is vastly superior to my human level, but I believe it is still just a fraction of God's knowledge and abilities. Because of this, He told me to simply trust in Him and all will be made right. Therefore, I chose to trust Him and I think you should too as fellow creatures of His."

The entire Energist collective calmly processed my words with their own high knowledge base to form their own views. Some remained skeptical of the idea of a creator or God being over them in their world, so I simply finished my discussion of this topic with, "Just like in my world, each of you can and should make your own choice on whether to believe in a supreme being or not. That is a truly personal decision you must make after analyzing all the information you have with your new found emotional state of being. I was simply told by my God to share Him with you."

I gave them time to process my last few words. Being an individual was a foreign concept within them still and this spiritual discussion really rocked them to their inner core. "Please do not let your individual or differing views on this spiritual issue cause major strife as you proceed in your new world. I've seen too much of that on Earth and I truly believe you will do a better job of civilly managing your conflicts on this or any other issue which may arise in your world."

The eerie silence which surrounded us gradually changed to a small symphony of eager chatter. Then out of the blue, the Energists silenced their multifaceted discussion and calmly said, "Thank you once again for helping us with this major philosophical issue. We believe we have a good system in place for settling conflict within our new world. It is one of the 'guiding systems' we have planned for our society, which we shared with you earlier."

The Energists were once more ready to return to their practice schedule of performing new, needed tasks for their new world. They quickly reconnected with my neural network to receive feedback on how they performed their actions. I enjoyed my time now aiding them as they worked on various actions and endeavors. The Energists rotated through a wide variety of actions in order to develop a feel for the myriad of tasks which awaited them in their new world. These ranged from mundane, everyday chore-like tasks to highly specialized, career oriented procedures.

Within these practice sessions, the Energists were protected from any real harm. However, they were able to mentally experience the future physical outcomes of any poor choices or actions on either their mental or physical body systems. This way, they would hopefully learn to avoid these potentially dangerous actions or activities. I smiled when I found a group of Energists practicing medically oriented procedures.

"We have come to realize through your carefully designed practice sessions that we will have a need for medical personnel and procedures. We here have decided to work extensively on acquiring the skills needed for any future bodily repair. We also foresee very little disease or health issues beyond physical misfortune or accidents within our kind, as our new physical bodies will be perfectly healthy for a relatively long period of time."

"A very wise decision to have medical personal trained right off the bat," I said with a smile. "Accidents will definitely happen, although I am impressed with how quickly you are progressing with all the nuisances involved with becoming physical creatures. Question: why do you believe you will have limited diseases or infectious issues right from the start in your new world?"

A couple of the Energists laughed out at my question before they said, "We are basing it off of your Bible stories after your God created the world and man. They were perfect and lived for several hundreds of years. It was only after your DNA was altered or mutated over hundreds of years that your lifespan was reduced to approximately 100 of your earth years. We believe that we Energists will start off with a similarly perfect body, without diseases, infections or cancer like afflictions."

"That is an amazing deduction, which I had not thought about," I opined. "I would think with your vast knowledge of sicknesses, infections and cell mutations that you would also be better prepared to prevent any disease causing entities, should they arise on your new home world."

"We plan on being vigilant and prepared for any viral, bacterial or mutation based illnesses. You humans have really progressed in the last 150 years in preventing major outbreaks of poor health. We believe we can be even better at this though." The Energists said this without being smug. I knew they were going to be light-years ahead of us in this aspect based on their considerable knowledge.

I non-verbally complimented them again on their preparedness and foresight. As I easily switched my focus around to the various tasks being practiced by the Energists, I was surprised to see a good number of them working on what I could only compare to 'midwifery' on earth. I was surprised at this because earlier the Energists told me I didn't need to understand how their offspring were going to be created or delivered.

As I saw their cloning process in 'simulated action' and witnessed the creation of Energist offspring, my mind was drawn back to Kaleigh and the Energists' statement that I would be allowed to witness the birth of my two children. As I let my mind wonder some and imagined the upcoming date of Micheline and Michael Jr.'s birth, I heard the Energists say, "You have done well here with us and it is now time for you to see what you have just been dreaming of. Kaleigh Plyer is just now on her way to her birthing facility."

"Oh God, we've got to go!" I shouted out like I was an expectant father who was paged or messaged at his earthly work location.

The Energists laughed at my reaction and calmly deadpanned, "We believe our transportation system will get you to the birthing facility on time."

I laughed at their delivery of that line and before I could reply back to them, I was enveloped in one of their teleportation bubbles. I smiled at my accompanying Energist beings and we were on our incredible journey back to my home universe to witness the miracle of my twins' birth.


4:25pm, Tuesday, October 7, 2003

When I regained consciousness after that awe inspiring inter-universe trip, I was suspended over one of the new birthing rooms at Brookwood Hospital in Birmingham, AL. As I looked down upon the scene, I saw my very pregnant Kaleigh, her mother Tammy and sister Allison all walk into the large room with two nurses. A few moments later, Kaleigh's OB/GYN Dr. Adcoke strolled into the room as well.

Kaleigh was wearing a maternity style, bright sundress and a pair of her favorite flip-flops. Along the bottom hem of the dress, I noticed a dark coloration stain on the material. I was wondering what caused it when Dr. Adcoke said, "It's about time you came back to see me and get these two angels out of your stomach. I thought you'd be in here a week ago or so to have an induced labor procedure."

"Well, other than them wrestling together or playing soccer against my bladder, I haven't had an ounce of trouble with carrying them," Kaleigh replied. "I also read that for each additional week a mother can carry her child that really enhances the baby's physical and cognitive development. So I didn't feel the need to come in to get them out before God wanted them to make an appearance." She then laughed and added, "When my water broke and flooded me early this afternoon, I took that as a sign that God wanted them in the world today!"

"That would be a pretty clear sign indeed," one of the nurses said which set everyone to laughing.

Shortly thereafter, Kaleigh's laughter turned to a groan of discomfort as she put both her hands under her large baby bump. "Oh gawd, I think they're racing now to see who makes it to the finish line first."

"Come on now Kaleigh. Let's get you up on the bed and we'll do a quick exam to see how far along you are," Dr. Adcoke said as he took her one arm and Tammy took her other arm and lead her over to the birthing bed. Allison and Tammy helped Kaleigh out of her sundress and got her into one of the hospital birthing gowns before assisting her into the needed examination position.

"How much did I weigh?" Kaleigh asked one of the nurses. "I want to record it in my journal for these two kids."

"You were 168 pounds, sweetie." Nurse Suzanne replied

"How much total weight did you gain Kaleigh?" Allison asked her sister.

"Well I was, uuuuhh, dang that was a strong contraction!" Kaleigh cried out. It took her a minute or so to her composure before she said, "I was 115, 116 before these two creatures invaded my body, so I uh, gained about 52, 53 pou ... Ooooh daaaang!... 47 pounds."

"Let me see what you have going on down here Kaleigh," Dr. Adcoke said as he lifted her legs up into the stirrups. Kaleigh's eyes went from looking down at the doctor to focusing intently up towards my position at the ceiling. Her facial expression changed from one of discomfort as the doctor probed her vagina and examined her cervix with his instruments, to one of pure relaxation and joy.

I wasn't completely sure of the reason behind her changed expression until I saw her mouth, "I knew you would be here for this. I love you Mike." My heart was instantly filled with that same pure delight. At that very moment, I felt our essences merge once again and I passed onto her some of my strength.

Just as I was about to tell her all was going to be fine with things here, we heard. "Good golly Kaleigh, you're right about these two having a race to see who gets to the finish line first. It won't be long now at all. Suzanne, could you run and get those two incubators ready for these little ones. I'm thinking we'll need them in less than 30 minutes by the look of things. Kaleigh, right now you are as dilated as I've ever seen a first time mother be."

"Sure thing, Dr. A," Suzanne said as she rushed out of the birthing room.

"You haven't felt any major contractions prior to getting here Kaleigh?" Dr. Adcoke asked her.

"No, I haven't really had any serious contractions at all yet. I had a few minor ones like that one I just had. Nothing like I've been told would happen. I'm not hurting mu ... oooh dang, dang, dang. Maybe I uh, dang, spoke tooooo soon." Kaleigh's face quickly changed to an intense determined look as that major contraction raced through her body.

"You sure you don't want an epidural now?" he asked Kaleigh. "This will be your last chance to get one with these little rascals nearly here."

"No sir, I'm good. If I'm a, uh, dilated like you said I am, then let's get to getting these kids out of here." Kaleigh then forcefully pushed and chuckled out, "Remember now doc, you have my permission to slap each of them on their butts as punishment for rough-housing inside me here these last few months."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.