Slut Wife, Slut Mom - Cover

Slut Wife, Slut Mom

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lisa, wife and mom, is shown to have a submissive side.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Masturbation   BBW   Big Breasts  

"Jake, why don't you go grab the video camera. Maybe we can work something out here." He ran from the room. "Make sure to get the tripod."

In a couple of minutes he returned with a case and a tripod. In a couple more minutes he had everything set up and ready to go. Throughout this, Lisa just stood there staring off at nothing in particular, swaying slightly from the booze.

"Ok, here is the deal. Obviously we can't go back to the way things were, so we must come up with a new way for things to be. You can choose to leave tomorrow and we will let our lawyers hash it out, or you can bring us into this secret life you apparently have and be our personal slut. Walk away and move out tomorrow or kneel." With new tears in her eyes, she lowered herself to a kneeling position.

I walked over to the camera and made sure it was ready to go. "Well, Jake. Ever had a blow job?" He shook his head as Lisa let out a sob. "You're in for a treat. Step up and let her do her thing."

He nervously walked over to her and stood directly in front of her. When he started to reach for his fly, I told him to let her take care of that. After a few seconds hesitation, she reached up and slowly began to unbutton his fly. When she got it completely open, she gave a tug which brought down both his pants and boxer shorts and out popped a ready to go hard on. All tears were gone.

She slide the clothing the rest of the way down and off. She tossed the clothes across the room and then reached up to grab the bottom of his shirt. He had to lean forward for her to get the shirt off. Once removed, she threw the shirt over with the rest of his clothes. He now stood completely naked and his cock remained rock hard.

She paused for a few seconds, looked over to me and the camera and then leaned forward, putting the cock to her lips. Jake let out a moan as her mouth opened and her lips sucked in the head. It was not hard to imagine the tongue action she was giving as it was only a few seconds before he grabbed her by the back of her head and soon his entire cock disappeared into her mouth. If in doubt, the "Oh God" confirmed he was cumming and she was doing her best to take his entire load. When the sounds of her swallowing subsided, he fell back and ended up sprawled back on the coach.

I told him to go run her a bath while I took a turn, which he reluctantly agreed to do. I reminded him how we had plenty of time to play with our new toy and actually he could join her in her bath. That seemed to give him purpose as he seemed to almost skip from the room.

Unlike my son, I shed my own clothes and sat down in the recliner. She crawled over and soon was working on my hard on. As I watched her service my cock, I told her that we were going to have to get her some new clothes for around the house. I also threw out ideas such as what happens outside the house. It would seem appropriate to maintain appearances as if we were that normal family we once were.

She must have seen my musings of what would be as a distraction to her work and how counterproductive it was to what she was trying to accomplish. She kicked up the effort and became much more focused on finishing the job. The smacking and sucking noises grew in volume and she let out a moan here and there. Her tongue swished around the head so unbelievably. It was easily the best blow job she had ever given me.

All her efforts paid off as I shot my load down her throat. Prior to tonight, her blow jobs were given more as a treat and she never swallowed.

As I watched her head to the bathroom for her bath I smiled thinking how bizarre things had become and how different life was about to be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.