Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

When I reached the top of the stairs, she said, "My room."

I made the turn and released her to stand. We kissed while we removed my few clothes. She pulled down the top covers and we fell into bed together. We were kissing like we had no time and our hands were frantically wandering over each other's bodies. I was sucking on a nipple when my hand found her core. She was wet and I felt her hymen.

I looked at her. Her eyes were shining. She said, "I am sure and you're the one!" I was as gentle as I could be. I mounted her and eased my length and breadth into her unused body. She gasped but let me enter her slowly giving her a chance to adjust. When the end of my cock was firmly against her hymen, I looked at her again. She moaned, "Please, do it! Love me! I want you inside me completely!" I pushed firmly through her hymen ending her virginity and pushing all the way into her. She screamed a soft, "Oh!" Then, she moaned when our pelvises came together with a liquid smack. Her voice suddenly had a sense of wonder to it. "Al! Yes! I feel so full! This is why I exist! Love me, my darling!" I began to thrust slowly and, after the second thrust, she was meeting me with joyful moans and cries. I added not just a few moans and cries of my own. We continued until we orgasmed together clinging tightly and telling each other of our love.

We lay together for a long time. Finally, I got off her. She said, "You weren't heavy on me. I'm built for you to be right there." She smiled happily. She held me close and I pulled her to me and kissed her gently. She rose up a little and rolled me to my back. She straddled me and my erection re-entered her body. She leaned over me with her hands on either side of my face as I cupped her breasts and we started to thrust again. We were a bit more vigorous and noisy this time as there was no barrier to penetrate and she was now used to me. We again joined in a massive orgasm that left us breathless. She lay over my chest as I slowly softened and fell from her folds.

After some more kisses, we separated and she noted the time. She rolled off the bed. "Come on. We need to clean up and change the sheets. My mother doesn't need to know."

We went into the bathroom naked and showered together. We weren't in a hurry and had fun washing each other. Lisa made me leave while she douched quickly. When she turned off the water and stepped out, I insisted on drying her. That took a while because I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any spots. We resumed our clothes, removed her sheets, and made her bed with fresh ones. I carried the sheets down and we set them to washing.

We did a little more research, dried, folded, and put away the sheets, and had a light lunch before her mother returned home. We had marked out a path from my former apartment to the airport and were debating when to make the trip. Lisa didn't care when we went as long as we went together. I didn't fight her on that. I wanted her with me.

We went on another walk going in a different direction to make a wider circle around the property. I noticed some stables and pasture and asked if that area was part of the property. Lisa said, "Yes, my horse is there. He's quite old but we have a caretaker from the vet who feeds and cares for him. I haven't ridden him in two or three years. I go see him at least once a week though I'm not sure if he recognizes me any more." Our walk took a while.

Lisa said, "We have about made it around. Tomorrow, why don't you take me to my classes, go to your Doctor Baker's and then pick me up."

"My appointment with Doc Baker is for one thirty. What are your class times?"

"I have one beginning at one and the other is at two finishing up at three."

I said, "That will work. Is that usually all you do?"

She said, "No. I frequently go spend time at the library but I have another plan for tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh?"

"You're going to take me to your apartment and show me your etchings and pack some more clothes because you're staying here.

"My parents know you have only a studio so we can't maintain appearances if I stay with you. Therefore, you have to stay here. Al, you need to understand that you are sleeping with me from now on."

"Oh!"

"That won't be a problem for you, will it?"

"Not at all. It will be sublime."

"Okay, Al. That leaves one question. When do we marry?"

I grinned. "That's much more your problem than mine. I just have to show up. You have the guest list, the gown, and your mother. I want to check one thing tomorrow at my apartment to determine when I'm going to ask you formally. Don't ask, it's a secret from you but a good one. Be patient, my love."

"I'm ready today, right now."

"I know and I am, too. I just ask for one more day.

"Now, to a different subject. Do you have anything happening Thursday?"

"No."

"Good. Why don't we embark upon our scouting trip then?"

"That suits me. I'll be engaged to you then."

"That's my plan, love."

We finished the afternoon enjoying our walk stopping to embrace each other and kiss frequently. I loved to touch her body. At one point, we were looking toward a wooded area and I had my arms around her pulling her back to my chest. She lifted my hands and placed them on her breasts. After a few seconds, I pushed under her shirt cupping them more firmly. Her head was back on my shoulder and I whispered, "I didn't want to wrinkle your shirt." I nuzzled her ear. She laughed throatily.

It took us a long time but we made it back in time for dinner. After dinner, we enjoyed talking with her parents. They went upstairs to bed and we followed them ten or fifteen minutes later.

We kissed in the hall passionately and Lisa whispered, "Later!"

I whispered back, "But not much!"

We went to our separate rooms closing our bedroom doors to the hall. We opened the doors to the bathroom at the same time. She crooked her finger at me and I followed it and her into her bedroom leaving the bathroom doors open.

She undressed slowly and seductively. I copied her every move growing more and more excited. Naked, we met in the middle of the bed. She whispered, "Love me! Al, love me!"

I did my best. I don't know how many times she orgasmed before each of my three but I was exhausted physically though still keyed up emotionally. I fell to my back with Lisa in the crook of my arm. We slept soundly until her alarm woke us. I went to my room closing both bathroom doors behind me. I grabbed clothes for the day, mussed the bed, and went into the bathroom for my shower. It wasn't near as much fun as it was with Lisa in there with me.

I left and waited while she went into the bathroom talking to her mother! That was close! I decided to head down. I came in and Paul was there by himself. I started, "I wanted to talk to you privately, sir."

'Sure, Al. What is it?"

"I know it's fast but I want to marry your daughter. I'm in love with her. We work exceptionally well together."

"That is fast. You haven't known her for a week yet."

"That's true but it's been intense. I knew there was something deep when I went home Sunday night." I grinned. "Besides, I think that neither of our lovely 'L' ladies would even contemplate a quick wedding. However, I have no doubts."

He chuckled. "You're right about one thing. It won't be next week!"

"Sir, one other thing and with all respect, which is a lot, not getting money from you will not affect my desire. I have the ability to support her quite well. I think my job efforts will be successful in the future. You have seen my file and probably talked with some of my old supervisors, you know I'm right about that. On the other hand, we will always want your love and caring. I would particularly appreciate your blessing."

Tears came to his eyes. "You have it. When are you going to propose formally?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.