Writing a New Story?

by Richard the Third

 

Erotica Sex Story: A quick 4,500 word story that i had been meaning to submit. It's different.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Okay, what am I going to write about this time?

Brother-sister? Nope.

Daddy-daughter? Nope.

A love story? Nada.

A story about death?

I don't think so, Tim!

Come on Richard ... you know you can always come up with the story. Some are better than others. But, what's it going to be about this time?

How about a story about two 10-year-olds who meet on the first day of school? They could eventually fall in love, get married, and have kids of their own.

Actually, that sounds like something I've already done!

A 13-year-old boy who seduces his own mother and gets her pregnant?

That's right! He's got to be at least 14 for SOL unless I want to put this somewhere else, and then he's got to be 18.

A vampire story?

Sounds like too much research.

Dammit!

So, it is going to be a brother-sister story, after all.

What's my setup this time?

These stories have been done to death.

The parents die a horrible death leaving the brother and sister alone where they take up their incestuous love and start pumping out children every year.

Maybe a story about first cousins?

I'm not really sure about that! By now, everybody knows that it's legal to marry your first cousin in over half the country.

How about a real story about incest and their children are born with six fingers on each hand, and their noses are where their chins should be?


You know; a good old-fashioned romance might just work. It's been a while!

Let's think this idea through, why don't I?

A 28-year-old guy goes to his 10th high school reunion ... And meets the girl he always loved, but never tried very hard to get.

Sounds pretty good so far. Their names, the first things I need are their names.

Should they be current, like Tony, Michael or Charles? Nothing's really coming to me; maybe try girl's names instead?

Maybe Brenda ... I like that!

Now, do I go alliterative and named him Bob, Brian or, maybe Boothe? That's believable. There's that actor on Nashville ... yeah Boothe!

Boothe and Brenda or Brenda and Boothe

Yeah, the girl's name should always go first!

Next, where geographically should I place the story?

Las Vegas? No!

Maybe somewhere on the West Coast; San Francisco, Santa Barbara or possibly up in Washington State?

Let's look at a map?

Tacoma Washington looks like a nice place? It's in Pierce County with a population of 200,000.

Okay, I have the names and the place.


CHAPTER ONE — It was a cloudy day in Tacoma in late October. The incessant rain took a break, and the clouds were a nice way to cool the day down.

I walked out to my mailbox and found the day's mail had already been delivered. After siphoning the trash that I get every day, I found a notice of my high school having the tenth reunion of my graduating class of 2003.

All right. That sounds like a good set up. I need to explain why I'm 28 and living alone.

I moved to Washington because I needed to put some distance between my parents and me. That's another story for another time!

That ought to satisfy the anonymous commenters, although, I do need Boothe to have a source of income.

After opening and reading the mail, I decided to sit down and work on the next chapter of the book I'm writing. Having written 26 so far, and publishing five, I'm getting a check just about every day for my 17% of the gross. I don't profess to be the next Dashiell Hammett or even Richard Castle, but I'm doing pretty well.

My phone rang. It was my mom.

"Hey, beautiful!"

"Hey yourself honey, have I caught you at a bad time?"

"You know that I'll always make time to talk to my beautiful mother."

You know that's wasted on me. Find a girlfriend ... your father is worried that you might be gay!"

"Now mom. I'm not gay, just very picky."

"There's a story in the local paper that your high school is having its 10th-year reunion, are you coming home to go to it?"

"I don't know mom. Most of the guys were pretty mean to me. The few I remember being nice are probably in prison or have become priests."

"I remember you talking about a few girls, back in the day."

"Are you really trying to set me up from 2600 miles away?"

"Anyway, if you come back your room is still like it was, although your father did have the idea to turn into a man cave!"

"How is Jinny doing her last year in high school?"

"Well, you haven't seen her in a long time she's very smart and truly beautiful!"

"As pretty as you are mom?"

"Stop that. How long has it been since you've been out on a date?"

"Probably a year, maybe a longer?"

Very cool! I could still have an incestuous side moment between the brother and sister, maybe even the mom?

I haven't given the mom a first name or the family a last name yet. Let's look online for the most common last names. Thompson, Hill, Nelson maybe Murphy. A good Irish Catholic name.

Now, the mom. OH! Kathleen. That makes the family, Kathleen and Patrick Murphy. The kids are Jinny and Boothe. A real nuclear family.

I also need some tension in the family so Patrick can be a verbal abuser. Boothe left because of it and was sorrowful his sister was left behind. I could have Jinny move in with Boothe after the reunion. Good stuff.

"Mom, stop it already. I'll be there, but I won't put up with dad's bullshit. You had better tell him that, or I will just find a quiet hotel instead."

"All right honey, see you in a month."

"Put Jinny on the phone for a minute."

"Certainly dear."

Sisters are great in stories, whether they are the focal point or not. I personally went over a year not seeing my sister, and the transformation was impressive.

"Hello Boothe."

"Hey Punkinhead."

"I never liked that nickname."

"I know, but isn't it the job of an older brother to give his little sister some grief."

"I guess, Mom says you are coming home for your Reunion. Will you have any time for me?"

"Always, is mom listening in?"

"No, she left the room, why?"

"Describe yourself for me, it's been a while. I want to visualize you."

"Oh! You want me to talk dirty to you?" she giggled.

"Not really dirty, just describe yourself, with a lot of intimate details," I asked.

"I'm through growing, ending up at 5ft5, one hundred pounds naked. With a figure..."

"Wait a minute. That naked part, expound on how you look naked?"

"Are you jerking off to this?"

"No," I said taking my hand off my erection.

"I've been coloring my hair lately. I got tired of being a 'brownie, ' as some boys have been calling me."

Now, should I make her a blonde or a ginger? There have been so many stories with redheads in them lately, hmm?

"So, what color have you changed the drapes?"

"Blonde. I have to touch up quite often, but I've been attracting a whole different class of boys."

"Have you ... are you ... have you had sex with any of those boys?"

"No, I thought I would wait until you came home, to see if you wanted my virginity or not?"

I was stunned silent.

"GOTCHA!"

"You're evil Jinny. So, finish your description."

"I'm a bottle blonde, drapes only. I tore up the carpet and waxed. 18-years-old, my figure is 36 DoubleD-22-34. Is that enough or do you want me to talk you through an orgasm?"

"Ha-ha, that happened a few minutes ago. I have quite the mess. I have something for you to think about?"

"Sounds interesting. What it is?"

"Call me back on your personal phone. I want no chance of mom knowing about this."

"Sure Boothe. Back in a minute."

Now, that would make any reading audience believe that this was an incest story, but my goal is for Boothe to reconnect with Brenda.

I'm taking a break. Maybe I can be inspired?

***

CHAPTER TWO — OK, now it's time to get Boothe home for a week.

But first,

"Hey Jin, are you alone?"

"Yeah, what's up anyhow?"

"Is dad still being abusive?"

"Yeah, but I'm doing the best I can. You got out; you were smart enough to get away. I'm stuck here."

"You've turned 18, haven't you?"

"Yeah," she answered.

"You're an adult ... want to come and live with me in beautiful Tacoma Washington?"

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely!" I said.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you want me to live with you?"

"To get you away from dad. I don't have any ulterior motives. I have a nice three-bedroom place. We could see each other all the time, or practically never. I wouldn't put any restrictions on you at all!"

"What if I wanted to come into your room and sleep with you?"

"Jin ... are you on medication? That's twice you have suggested something sexual. Is there something you need to tell me?"

There was no talking for almost a minute.

"Sorry, maybe I was a bit over the top. I've missed you and can't wait for you to come home, even for a week."

"Jin, you know how much I care for you. Think about coming home with me. We'll talk when I get there. Love you!"

Yeah. Now, it hints at something between the two of them, but I don't necessarily have to go there.

It felt strange going back home. I hadn't seen anyone in six years. The flight landed, and I told Jin when I was landing. I was quite impressed by the blonde who came running up to me giving me a marvelous and slightly erotic hug.

"Hey, Boothe."

"Hey, Brat!"

"That's not fair," she said. "Do you like how I finally filled out?" she said twirling in place.

"Beautiful, just like I suspected. Is anybody home besides you?"

"No. They both work now. Daddy doesn't like mom working, but it gives her a reason to get out. I don't blame her," my little sister said.

"Has dad made any sexual advances to you?" I asked.

"Once, I kicked him in the nuts, and he has been a good boy ever since."

We went to get my one suitcase. We found the car and she drove home. I couldn't get over how much of a fox she has become.

"How has my big brother's career as a writer been doing lately? I own all five books that have come out so far."

"My bank balance is in the high six figures, I may yet write that perfect story that puts me in the same breath with James Patterson or Tom Clancy."

"Is that the kind of story you want to write? A thriller?"

"I started one a few years back, but it didn't feel right. Maybe I'll come back to it eventually."

We got home. She parked on the street, and we went inside.

I stopped in the doorway, listening to the sounds around me. The fragrance of the home immediately wafted through me and it felt very good to be home. I went up to my room and opened the door.

Wow, it was like going back in time. My bed was still there. It looked like the sheets might have just been changed. I put my suitcase on the bed, opened it and put the few things on hangers, and the rest into the drawers. Jinny watched me through all of this.

I set up my laptop on my desk; I used to do my homework on. I plugged in my phone charger and put the phone on it.

"You got the new Gold iPhone?" Jinny said.

"Yep, you know I've always preferred Apple products. I assume dad is still a devout Windows guy?"

"Yeah, but whenever a new update of the OS comes out, he asks me to install it for him."

"If you moved in with me, I would get you a brand-new computer and any smartphone you wanted."

"Are you trying to bribe me?" Jin giggled.

"If it's working, of course, I am. I really want you with me in Tacoma."

"Is there a nice college there?"

Oh shit, I need to look up if there are any decent universities there. I hate it when I write myself into a quandary like this. Google, don't fail me now!

"Yeah," I said. "The University of Washington at Tacoma. What are you interested in majoring in? There are over 25 Bachelor degrees available ... plus, fifteen minors and/or certificates to choose from. You could become anything you want, and best of all you would be over 2,000 miles from 'Him!'"

"Besides all of that, you get to live only a couple of miles from the place. You could ride a bike or drive. How about your own Prius as a bribe?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.