Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Helen Bryant certainly wasn’t going to complain about Mike and Charles reaming her good and hard from both ends, double-teaming her as she bucked her hips against both of them. The awareness that her pussy and asshole were both stuffed with cock, impaled by both men at once, it was more than enough to help her along the way to a series of climaxes of growing intensity. Knowing that she was pregnant and not being sure of the paternity only added to the spice, of course. She looked forward to even more such pregnancies, and hopefully she would conceive at least once just like that, in a MFM, double-penetration threesome.

When Mike heard Helen’s unexpected, high-pitched scream that soon followed, he emptied his balls inside her ass, much to her delight, followed by Charles shooting off a load in her twat. Staggering to her feet, Helen kissed both men on the lips and wiped their dicks clean before urging them to have Larry meet up with her. It was his turn, especially since Bill was now watching the kids, to fuck her, and so she would hook up with her first husband once more. Naturally, Helen found this idea very appealing, of course, as she showed by kissing him hungrily when he arrived.

“Larry, dear, time for some of what I should have given you a lot more ... How about it, honey?” Helen said as she slowed things down a bit to make sweet love to him this around, as a sign that she had remembered just how much she really loved him.

Before Larry knew it, he was entangled in a sweaty act of sexual congress with his first wife, her kisses and caresses reinforcing just how much she regretted treating him so poorly in the past ... and just how much she wanted things to be better than ever between them. Helen had turned from a cold fish in bed to a real live wire, and boy did Larry enjoy this ... She was even better than she was when they first met! That wasn’t even counting how great her pussy felt on his dick, slippery, sloppy, and creamy, as the loads left behind by Bill, Mike, and Charles had their effect.

“Oh, damn, baby, this is terrific!” Larry exclaimed after cumming at last insider her snatch.

“Honey, you have no idea just what I have planned for you! You’ve been the best husband ever and I treated you like crap, but those days are over and I will repay you with interest for the patience that you showed me back then. Yes, you cheated, but so did I and we’ve already discovered that monogamy doesn’t work, so I don’t count that against you. You were and are a fantastic man, a great husband, and I believe, a wonderful future dad. Any man with the qualities that you have deserves my trust and respect, not to mention my love. I have fallen in love with you all over again and I look forward to soon renewing our vows as part of a group marriage,” Helen swore to Larry with yet more kisses to him, fire having long since melted the frosty surface of the ice queen.

“Wow ... I am stunned at how deeply you feel about this, how strongly, but just remember that it’s best not to dwell on the past too much. Learn from it, yes, but don’t beat yourself up about it. You’re my first wife and I still love you, hell, I love you more than ever, so let’s focus on our love for each other and the others, rather than on how well or poorly either of us behaved before Doomsday. And on that note, it’s time for Chelsea. I think that she wanted to bond with you again. She loves you in her own way as much as I do,” Larry comforted his wife as best as he could and calmed her feelings of guilt about the past.

As for Bethany, she was joined in a hurry by Justine, who did her best to make it clear to her just how much she enjoyed their growing passion for each other. Justine didn’t hesitate to turn Bethany over, spread her thighs, and begin licking up Rupert’s spunk from her twat. For Bethany, this was an unbelievably delicious experience, though she had been with women recently, of course, and she did her absolute best to make it obvious to Justine exactly how much she enjoyed being eaten out like that. As for Justine herself, devouring Bethany was a genuine treat in itself, not only for the taste of her pussy, but also for that of the cum left behind in her.

Bethany came several times from Justine’s tongue and lips on her cunt, even more when the French-Canadian woman began rimming her, bringing yet more pleasure to both of the ladies. It took several licks to get her to that point, but Bethany eventually collapsed from exhaustion, unable to stand any more of that ecstasy from Justine’s wonderful mouth on her bottom and her slit.

While this took place, Chelsea and Helen certainly got it on in their own way, though this mostly consisted of Chelsea dominating Helen sexually, her fingers and toys stretching Larry’s wife just as they had in the past. Once again, Helen was reminded of what drew her to Chelsea in the first place, a restless sexual energy, a strong will, and a powerful, aggressive, dominant persona, at least where she was concerned. At one point, Chelsea had Helen pinned by her wrists to the bed and rubbed her clit against that of her “victim,” while kissing her fiercely on the mouth. This naturally prompted more than a few orgasms from an extremely excited and aroused Helen Bryant.

This lesbian activity continued on both parts for a good while, including the point when Bethany turned the tables on Justine and made her cum repeatedly from her mouth on the Quebecois lady’s pussy and butt-crack, and they were soon not alone, as Cecilia Barros and Naomi Grossman got it on in the shower. Rupert’s colleague and his sister had been like two peas in the same Sapphic pod for a while now and this was no exception, their bond growing as they both loved the same man (and now others, too) very deeply indeed.

It didn’t take as long as the other action, though, as Naomi and Cecilia were both in a heated passion right then and badly needed to get off. They eagerly licked and fingered each other once they were clean, though the water was lukewarm at best right then, due to boiler problems. When it started to get cold, both ladies rushed out of the shower and finished frigging each other over the sink instead.

That was when people noticed the time and Rupert walked in on his beloved girls to tell them, “Already, ladies. People can’t live on pussy alone, tempting as it might be. The boys and I have been watching the kids and cooking a nice lunch, but you ladies owe me later. Capice?”

“Oh, honey, feel free to collect whenever you want! Right, Cecilia?” Naomi teased her brother and his girlfriend-turned-first wife.

“Si, papi! Any radio contacts? This has been a nice vacation, but we do need to plan to move on soon, I think, if we don’t want to be stuck in upstate New York for months, possibly the rest of the year,” Cecilia agreed.

“Yes, that’s the other thing. We’ve discovered people living further south in the Empire State, communities of some kind, we’re just not sure who they are. They seem to be keeping their heads down a bit. We need to check them out, right?” Rupert smiled, “Preferably over radio first. See what we can learn about them before making plans.”

“This area seems abandoned and the boiler seems to be failing, so, yeah, I would tend to agree. Cold showers don’t exactly appeal to me,” Naomi noted as she walked, butt-naked, to the communal dining area, Cecilia following her in the same state of undress.

“You’re following Justine’s lead, I see,” Rupert joked, just as Larry finished up grilling the burgers.

“Sure, why not? I love being naked. It feels pretty sweet!” Naomi answered her brother, kissing both men, and the other people, too.

Mike and Charles had prepared the condiments, buns, and potato chips for the group, as well as some potato salad that they found and even some coleslaw. Bill Reiner readied the drinks and tweaked the radio, so that they could communicate, while all of the men kept an eye on the brats. Static came in and out, but finally, the group could hear more voices as they did before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.