Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

As for Bill Reiner, he was ambushed the moment he started to run his shower, with a very eager Helen Bryant seizing the chance to do to her new husband what her old one was already doing to his wife Bethany. She pounced and before he knew it, she had scrubbed him clean before handing him the puff to clean her off as well. It wasn't much longer before he was far inside her sweet twat, burying his cock inside her warm, wet snatch.

Helen was well aware of Bethany's plans for Larry, too ... it was a pact between them hastily made, but easily done, too ... they understood the need for sharing everyone equally ... and the need to include everyone as soon as possible. Besides, Bill was such a dreamy guy, such a stud who had already sired six kids and put a seventh bun in the oven recently with Bethany ... that was sexy as hell. Getting fucked by Bill ... about damn time, and she wasn't going to let up until he fucked her good and hard ... and as long as she could make do it. She wanted her shower's worth, thank you very much.

"Oh, damn it, Helen ... You've certainly gotten wilder since we met!" Bill groaned with pleasure and intense need as he felt her tighten and cream herself on him.

"Yes, baby, I have. The old Helen, the ice queen that Larry griped about? Gone forever. It was just because I mistakenly thought that I was gay. Now I know better. Now I know what I am ... a loud and proud bisexual woman! Now, come on and ... come on, if you know what I mean! I want your seed in me! Just think of it as a dry run for when you knock me up! And you will, honey. Sooner or later, you will knock me up! You'll make me have your love child!" Helen urged Bill, who finally filled her furry brown slit with his cum.

"Now, was that good for you, too?" Helen giggled girlishly for a change as she gave him an incredibly wet and passionate French kiss.

"Hell's bells it was! That talk of knocking you up at the end, putting a bun in your oven ... that was the last straw, baby. That was more than I could resist. I had to cum inside you, thinking ahead to when I'll put a baby in your womb!" Bill coughed as he gave her plenty of tongue himself.

"Yeah, well, this was fantastic, but I still have work to do. I need to fuck again. I'm thinking of Mike or Charles next. Either way, it's gonna be rather yummy. Nothing against you, sugar, but I'm just in a mood to get my ashes hauled back to back ... and Bethany's doing it, too. Don't worry, I imagine that by the end of the day, every man will have had every woman, I think ... sooner or later. It's just gonna happen, honey," Helen waxed very Southern indeed.

"No skin off my back, babe. I need to recover, so do what you want. Remember, you are married to all of us now. So are the others. I have other wives to service, just as you have other husbands to pleasure. We're all married to each other. Part of me thinks that ... well, it's a crazy idea, but hear me out before you go," Bill thought aloud.

"Shoot," Helen was suddenly all ears.

"Well, I know that we're not all bi, not all of the guys, but for the sake of ... community harmony, maybe us men should make the supreme sacrifice and marry each other as well. Crazy, perhaps, and I wouldn't force it on the other men, but I would make the offer if they would ... agree to it. I think that I might be bi myself, at least. I've found myself curious about getting fucked in the ass by Rupert especially. Something about his circumcised cock. What are your thoughts?" Bill asked her.

"Hey, I'm game. I wonder what would happen if you made the offer ... unilaterally. It would be a hard thing to do, to take that risk, and a lot to ask with nothing in return, but if you did, I know that many of us would at least admire your selflessness ... and your courage in admitting your true sexuality. It's very daring, baby. At least consider it. I'll do you a favor and raise the issue with the other women at least, see if we can perhaps make sure that none of us belittle you ... hopefully, the men won't mistreat you, either. If I had my way, whatever you did for the group, the ladies would make a special point of thanking you for it later, since you weren't required to do it. I think more of you for it already, just so you know," Helen blew him a kiss as she walked away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.