Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 27

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Christmas Eve, 2013,
Mercer County, Pennsylvania

“Well, that’s the last of the presents given out and the last of the little ones put to bed,” Courtney Williams commented to her daughter-in-law, Carrie Moskowitz-Williams, as the adults were now left to their own devices.

“Their faces really did light up as they got such simple gifts. As bad as this apocalypse has been, it has taught us all real gratitude. True, I’m Jewish and typically don’t celebrate Christmas, but this ain’t a bad time to start, is it? Especially since you were nice enough to help me with the menorah for Hanukkah recently. That was a first for me ... celebrating Hanukkah with so many goyim, including my husband,” Carrie laughed now, “anyway, Merry Christmas.”

“And Happy Hanukkah again to you, honey,” Courtney told her with a sloppy French kiss.

After all, this wasn’t a normal in-law situation at all. Carrie’s husband, Courtney’s son Hank, was also the brother of Moon Moskowitz-Williams, who just happened to be the wife of Carrie’s son Doc. Then again, they were in a group and communal marriage, and lately, they had all taken plenty of chances to service the locals as well. Secret “sacramental” rites were held at the newly renamed Haven Community Tabernacle of Mercer County, too, and these consisted of orgies in most cases, which was why only consenting adults were admitted to the mysteries.

By now, there was a serious baby boom in the county, though the identities of the fathers were by no means certain. Nearly every woman or girl of age in the community was pregnant to someone. It was just a question of whom and how far along they were. Nor were any of the ladies in this case seemingly distraught about their swollen bellies or baby bumps or whatever one wished to call them. On the contrary, they all threw frequent baby showers for each other, which somehow turned into literal showers full of steamy lesbian sex in the process. If a man happened to be around for any reason, he wasn’t safe from their attention, either.

“It didn’t hurt to have such a fine-ass rabbi around and his sister ... and their wife,” Helen Bryant licked her lips as she recalled pulling a train for the tribe later the night after Hanukkah ended.

Between the men’s cocks and the ladies with their strap-on dildos, Helen couldn’t walk for hours the next morning. She limped to the shower once she was just sore enough to do so, and then reveled in the way that Chelsea rubbed her flesh under the hot water jets. Her pussy and ass were ruled strictly off-limits for a week, she was that raw, but it was so damn worth it! To be fair, she was far from the only one to be gang-banged by the Tremaine tribe, and the local yokels to boot, not even the sole victim of that intense of a train. It just came with the territory with that crew. It had even happened to the guys at times.

“I love that our faith and yours aren’t mutually exclusive, particularly since the Almighty now endorses both of them,” Rupert smiled as he ran his fingers down Chelsea’s pajama bottoms to fondle her bum.

“Do it ... fuck my arse! You know that you want it! Bugger me, Rabbi!” Chelsea didn’t even pretend to protest as Rupert’s hands parted her cheeks to lead the way to her sweet little pucker.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.