Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

“So, where are we now? Still in the Keystone State?” Bill Reiner wondered as they pulled off the highway into a rest stop area from the past.

“Mercer County, Pennsylvania. There is a smattering of cities and towns left standing, many communities being deserted. There’s a lot of farms, too, many of them smaller ones formed when the big agribusinesses collapsed. A lot of the farmworkers even set up co-ops. They’re trying to hold it together, just like Crawford and other surrounding counties.

“It’s just not the easiest thing in a world where many families had to take in their elders when Social Security and Medicare ceased to exist, farm subsidies are toast, where federal and state aid have vanished, not even counting state and federal law enforcement agencies and the military,” Lavelle spoke up as he appeared in the same van with Bill, Bethany, and Nicole.

“How badly is it depopulated?” Nicole inquired now, instinctively feeling her tummy.

“Down by two-fifths since Fireball Day. Yep, forty percent smaller, but as you can see, other counties are worse off than that. A consequence of already decimated communities unable to deal with the aftermath of Doomsday. It’s the ugly side of small-town life, made worse by the desperation of the rural poor and shrinking middle class. When the Lawgiver is able to regain this land, all of it, things will be much better, I’m sure of that. And hey, I’m an angel. Would I steer you wrong?” Lavelle spoke with a mix of humor and empathy for the forgotten people of a Balkanized America.

“Yeah, it’s rough out there, even in parts of New England and New York, even before the Fireball. I’ve seen things for sure,” Bethany added with unpleasant recollection.

“So have I,” Nicole shivered.

“Yes, that damn ex of yours!” Bill groaned at the memory of James Cavendish.

“Yes, well, I’m much happier being your second wife than his girlfriend, no doubt of that. And being Bethany’s wife as well,” Nicole puckered up and planted soft, wet kisses on both of them.

“That’s beautiful, the way that you three get along. This is the kind of world that God wishes to build here on Earth, through His Lawgiver and Prophet, the great Mark Schumacher, as well as other Prophets such as Charles Tremaine. A more harmonious society, a utopia, if you will, a shining city on a hill, as the Puritans once desired ... just not so ... puritanical about it, of course,” Lavelle explained as they finally got out of the van and joined the others at the rest stop.

“Lavelle?” Charles asked aloud.

“The very same. Hello, Alice. Welcome to Wonderland. It’s gonna be a wild ride, all the way from here to Haven. But we’ll do our best, our Heavenly best, to get you safely home free. In Haven, where you rightfully belong. It’s a long trip and hardly guaranteed, even with Heaven’s aid. But I am now basically your guardian angel, at least for now. Time will tell what follows, if and when the Almighty decides. We’ll guide you where we can. That much I can and will do, as an angel of Heaven, a celestial being,” Lavelle smiled reassuringly at the newly appointed Prophet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.