Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

“So, you’re a fertile turtle, it seems,” Charles laughed while plowing Susie on his next stroke.

Mike was balls deep inside Justine, but they swapped soon after that, knowing that they would swap yet again afterward. What else could be expected? Both of their wives were sure to bear them lots of offspring, yet it was about more than that, of course. Each woman brought a rather intense sensuality and eroticism in her own way to this whole situation. Both ladies were also quite eager to share their menfolk in conditions like this and others, especially now that they were “infected” by Dandelion’s “disease.” Some illness that was, rendering one ageless, immune, deathless, and horny as hell!

“God, yes ... and I can’t wait to have each man here put a bun in my oven! All of you!” Susie confirmed as she pushed back with unusual abandon.

As Mike slid in to replace Charles inside Susie, Charles now displacing Mike inside Justine, there was little doubt that the breeding would go far beyond couples, triads, or quads. Every last man in the tribe would impregnate every last woman, even if some were closer than others. This would be great practice for Haven, of course, where evidently, the laws were rather distinct, even alien. Then again, Haven was basically its own country now, just like Erie. Between the two, the former sounded much nicer than the latter, anyway.

When Mike thrust deeper on the next stroke into Susie, she clenched down with her very wet gash and he erupted inside her twat at last. That was when Justine and she hatched their plan and the senior wife guided her first husband into Susie’s snatch at last. To make sure that things went as they hoped, Justine mixed business with pleasure by running her tongue along the crack of Susie’s ass to rim away at her delectable butt.

“Come on, baby ... you know that you want this ... twins, one from each of you! Rival sperm to knock her up! Do it, honey ... fill ... me ... up!” Susie coaxed a load out of Charles as well and he sighed as he withdrew from her depths.

“Talk about consummating a marriage, right?” Rupert teased them all as he dropped off the soaked panties that Susie handed him earlier.

“Put them in my mouth while you fuck my ass, babe! My pussy’s reserved for these two men because my womb is, but there’s no rule that bans you from my booty while they’re breeding me, is there?” Susie invited Rupert to sodomize her, an offer that the rabbi could hardly refuse.

“By the way, she’s the last one to conceive among you. Seriously! Chelsea’s knocked up by Charles. No joke! Helen by Rupert. Bethany by Bill, of course, but that was true before you met each other. Nicole by Bill. Simon, Dandelion’s carrying yours. Anika is pregnant to Richard. Chantal to Ralph. Lisa by Tim. Vo by George. Anne to Smitty, Therese to Brig.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.