Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Later that week...

“So, as far as we know now, everyone here has ... Dandelion’s ... condition now. All of us adults, that is,” Charles Tremaine concluded.

“Doesn’t seem like a bad condition to have, at least not in my book,” Dandelion winked at Charles as she recalled the last time that he fucked her, just that morning right after breakfast.

“You’re right, of course. I never meant to imply otherwise. If anything, it has dissolved any last boundaries or limits or restrictions within our growing tribe. That would be a good thing, even if it’s a bit of an adjustment,” Charles blushed a little as he recalled his threesome with the twins the night before.

“I’ll say ... my previously monogamous marriage to Hank has morphed into a quad with my son and Moon, and that’s not even counting the rest of you!” Carrie blurted delight.

“That was ... wow ... fucking awesome!” Moon agreed, “I’m glad to have my brother back as my lover without losing my sweet hubby! And Carrie’s rather yummy herself.”

“Yeah, seriously ... my wife is MILF city ... and my sister is delicious!” Hank added his own two cents.

“Mom is rather great in the sack, so much that I wish that we had been lovers longer than this. And I wouldn’t give Moon up for the world!” Doc chimed in for his part.

“Having Tabby and Courtney in my bed ... wow ... it was wild!” Ralph bragged on his two most recent, polygamously married lovers, “if last night is any indication, Joe is an extremely lucky man!”

“Damn straight I am! My wives rock my world every day of the week and twice on Sunday! Not that I can remember lately what day of the week is ... I have to remind myself!” Joe observed with a wink at both of his ladies.

“Yes, well, I’m sure that Charles was coming to a point, weren’t you, babe?” Justine told everyone with a very ardent kiss for her first husband (Mike being her second).

“I would tend to agree with that assessment. I’ve gotten to know Charles pretty well, especially since we started sharing a wife. I dare say that we’re lucky men, too!” Mike tried not to get too flustered over the brazen way that Chantal reminded him of the night before.

It was pretty clear that the Tremaine brood all adored their stepfather ... almost as much as their parents. They hadn’t cared for Gaston nearly that much. Judging from the way that Richard acted around his own mother now, he was in deep in the throes of an Oedipus complex, except maybe not the patricide part (hopefully not). He couldn’t keep his hands off Justine at all. If the present trend continued, she might soon have a third husband: her own son. At least that was her impression.

“Richard, baby, I love you, but you need to get a good taste of other women as well. And not just Dandelion, either,” Justine encouraged her only son.

“You’re right, Maman. I just ... I worship you. It’s hard to explain. I think that I might be a little submissive when it comes to ladies, or at least with you,” Richard answered, making his mother blush a bit herself now.

“Do you want to be my third husband? Bear in mind that it would be selfish for me to hoard you, as I’ve said. You need to experience other sources of pussy ... and even be open to your own sex as well. That being said, if you really want to be brother-husband to your father and Mike, I’m up for it,” Justine offered him now.

“Actually, I’d rather be your slave. I want to obey you and submit to you for the rest of my life. You can put me out to stud if you wish or not. I just want to have the honor of wearing your collar someday and becoming your plaything, your fuckmeat, your boy-toy,” Richard confessed now.

“Well ... if that’s what you really want, honey, I ... I can do that for you, mon cherie. You truly wish to serve me as a submissive lover ... a sex slave for your own mother, never cutting the apron strings? Okay, but the first rule is that you shall never deprive your sisters. You must fuck them, too, and often. And you must obey them in the absence of your parents, including Mike.

“The second is that you will have to be content with sloppy seconds or thirds whenever you fuck me or your sisters or any other woman that you fuck. And you must never act jealous of any other men who bed me ... or your sisters. Are we clear, babe? Oh, and you must go naked as much as you can safely. Are you agreed, monsieur?” Justine proposed, “also, you must eat me out ... a lot! On demand, in fact. You must also go down on anyone of either sex who I select.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.