Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Two days later ... Seneca Lake

“Damn, sis ... you really know how to live up to your name, don’t you?” Hank teased Moon, his own sister, as he slid in and out of her pussy yet again.

“Face it, bro ... you love this butt ... don’t you? I bet that you miss buggering me, don’t you? Go ahead and do it some time ... as long as I let Doc nail it, I somehow doubt that he’d mind. Nobody’s likely to mind much at all nowadays. Thank Dandelion for that!” Moon told her brother as they fucked in the lake.

“God, yes ... she’s a keeper, that one!” Hank agreed, being very pleased that things had gone how they did of late.

Hank loved his wife Carrie a lot, but he also adored his sister, Moon. More and more, he didn’t see any reason why he should have to give one up for the other. He knew that he felt very differently about that in the past, but that was the past. Something had changed in all of them since they met Dandelion ... even the hall pass was unexpected, after all. She had a knack for taking already wild and randy folks ... and making them even more hot and bothered. That was just how she was, thank God!

“Mind if we join you?” Carrie winked at her young hubby while holding hands with her own son, Doc, who happened to be Moon’s husband now.

“Why would I mind my wife and her husband joining us?” Hank asked Carrie with a fierce tongue kiss that Moon emulated eagerly with Doc.

“Yeah, I can see that my wife shares our ... fondness for the family love,” Doc chuckled as he made out with Moon.

“Hey, want to try swapping back and forth?” Carrie suggested.

“Great idea!” Moon agreed.

“Yep, let’s do that!” Hank grinned at the prospect of sloppy seconds.

“Indeed,” Doc said as he filled the gap that Hank just left inside his sister, Doc’s own wife.

“What would you say to a hyphenated surname for all four of us?” Carrie proposed while her husband slid easily into her freshly fucked pussy.

“Works for me,” Doc told his mother while pounding Moon again.

“Honey, is it cool if Hank also gets to plow my backfield?” Moon asked Doc while he humped her furiously.

“Sure, but I may want to do the same to Mom’s if she’s okay with it,” Doc warned his wife.

“Why would I not be okay with it?” Carrie teased her son while Hank ravished her yet again, “any of you who want to pound my fat ass could do so whenever you like, though you might want to let me clean out first.”

“Same here. We don’t want any nasty surprises!” Moon giggled as she took her husband’s cock deeper into her gushing twat.

“So ... anal sharing is cool ... hyphenated surnames also cool ... check,” Hank noted with a grin as they swapped again and he slid back into his sister’s sweet pussy.

“Moon Lake Williams-Moskowitz, or should it be Moskowitz-Williams?” Moon thought aloud while watching her hubby bang his own mother with abandon.

“Moskowitz-Williams has a better flow, I think,” Carrie observed as she enjoyed her son’s dick inside the very hole that once expelled him.

“Yeah, I gotta agree. Doc, and yes, I want that to be my legal first name now. Doc Holliday Moskowitz-Williams. Fair? We should leave our old names in the past, I think. Since we’re starting afresh, why not take the name of that famous dentist and gunslinger, right?” Doc beamed as he continued to revel in his mother’s slick, wet pussy.

“Okay, then I’m Hank Bocephus Moskowitz-Williams, just to have fun with it,” Hank smiled as he pounded his sister’s slick slit yet again.

“And I’m Carrie Leia Moskowitz-Williams, in honor of my favorite namesake, Carrie Fisher. I don’t know what happened to her after Doomsday, but I hope that she survived it. You know, she was half-Jewish, on her father’s side, while I’m one-hundred percent, I almost said unadulterated, Israelite myself,” Carrie snickered as the men swapped ladies again, her husband returning to her slippery wet gash.

“Oh, God ... I love how wet you get, you know ... it’s one of my favorite things about you, babe,” Hank told his mature wife, his former babysitter, now.

“It’s not too loose, having used it to send Doc into this world? It’s not too hairy?” Carrie asked her younger hubby as he slammed into her bush yet again.

“Hell, no, ma’am ... loose and wet is not a bad combo, or is loose, wet, and bushy. At least not for me. It reminds me of what I first felt when I saw your twat at a younger age by accident. It was a real, live woman’s pussy, in person. Flesh and blood ... it really turns me on!” Hank assured his cougar cutie.

“And I admit that part of the appeal for Moon with me ... is this ... this fucking booty here! Nice and thick!” Doc confessed what they already knew ... Moon’s plump and juicy ass was a real turn-on for a lot of men, especially him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.