Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

“I have a confession to make ... I’ve been in denial about something. For some time. I didn’t want to believe or accept this about myself, but ... I’m no longer gay. I’m bi now,” Kirk Danforth rather nervously informed Simon Nakamura and Dandelion in front of the others now.

“So, you’ve been fighting it and lying about yourself, then,” Charles observed, “not the best approach, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Yeah, but it’s ... just been rough, you know. I suppose that now that we can relax for a little bit here in Watkins Glen, I can face my new, true sexuality and accept the consequences. It seems that whenever Simon and I fucked after his first encounter with Dandelion, he passed me whatever condition she had. I’ve just been very stubborn about facing it, you see,” Kirk confessed, even as they sat down comfortably in the dining room of the abandoned A.F. Chapman House in the village.

“That breakfast was rather nice, to say the least. Even if it was mostly local fruit and some eggs from abandoned hen houses. A solid find, no doubt of that much. Well-cooked, too. Thank whatever Providence might exist for Bethany Reiner, Carrie Moskowitz-Williams, Al Williams, and Courtney Williams. The four of them do seem to love cooking even more than the rest of us. They put real love into their meals,” Simon Nakamura noted with delight.

“Thank you. Hey, I’m a Jewish mom. What do you expect? I want to keep the meat on your cheeks so I can pinch ‘em,” Carrie reminded them with some self-deprecating humor.

“And I’m a gay man ... or at least I was. I’m starting to wonder if I’m even gay anymore. What about you, Linus?” Al turned to his husband.

“Yeah, tell me about it ... After screwing Simon and Kirk, I’ve ... felt urges that I never did before. Mainly to fuck girls. Very odds. Very strange,” Linus admitted to his spouse.

“Not to mention the sheer promiscuity that pops up in my fantasies,” Kirk added, blushing a little to find that his already high libido was now in overdrive.

“And I ... I now really want to fuck my son!” Carrie blurted, turned beet-red after she told everyone this.

“It’s okay, Mom. You can fuck your son ... if I can fuck my brother,” Moon winked at her new mother/sister-in-law, a strange juxtaposition of in-law relationships for sure.

“It’s a deal! I guess that we can kiss monogamy goodbye for now!” Carrie laughed, though pointing out, “It’s both of our faults for giving Hank and Doc a hall pass with Dandelion last night and then reclaiming them right afterward. But to be fair, she really had to scratch that gang-bang itch. She needed every cock in the group, right? Even Richard’s, it seems. Now we’re all infected or likely to be soon enough.”

“So, just like that, without much say from us?” Hank feigned offense.

Doc backed him up with a stern glare, only to be undermined when neither could keep a straight face ... bursting into laughter.

“Oh, come on, guys! You banged Dandelion and didn’t even hesitate when we volunteered your services to her. You clearly had some pent-up lust and took it out on our resident cum-dump, so don’t pretend that you’re Boy Scouts!” Moon mocked their pretense at outrage, no one believing it at all.

“Yeah, looks like incest is back on the menu, boys!” Carrie parodied a line from the Lord of The Rings, the Two Towers.

“Or to put it more bluntly, we’re all sluts now. Full-on, promiscuous, indiscriminate tramps,” Anika interjected getting a round of applause from the others in their tribe.

“Including us men. What are we now ... manwhores? If so, I’ll own it!” Joey declared.

“Well, I never liked that term, because it implies that you’re paid for sex. Most men aren’t. You do it solely for love. Certainly that’s true of you lechers, philanderers, womanizers, that sort. Let’s just agree that ‘slut’ is now a gender-neutral term, shall we?” Courtney proposed.

“Works for me! Anyway, this is gonna make skinny-dipping in Seneca Lake a lot better, especially the part where Moon lives up to her name,” Doc added with a wink to his mother and wife.

“I’ll bet! Just remember to fuck the rest of us gals, too, even as we fuck every man here,” Nicole urged him.

“Well, we’ll have a lot more time now, won’t we?” Bill remarked as Bethany sat on his lap and kissed him repeatedly.

“You don’t mind a pregnant woman sitting on your lap, do you?” Bethany asked as she ground against her husband’s prick with her naked ass.

“What does my hard-on tell you, wife?” Bill replied.

“Excuse me ... guys,” Justine asked the others, as she took Richard by the hand, “I have a son to fuck. Come on, honey. Don’t even try to tell me that you don’t want this.”

“Oh, fuck, Mom!” Richard cussed, even as he followed his mother’s lead into an upstairs room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.