Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Reaching the station, the caravan was hardly stunned to discover that six more people resided there, using it as a shelter for the moment. There were four men and two women, of which two guys and one woman seemed to know each other rather well. The other three people had just recently met each other and the others, but like their new companions, they made a point of greeting this new group. They were cautious, of course, bracing themselves for possible trouble, just as the newcomers did. This was particularly true when one considered that the group only had three knives and two guns between them, a 12 gauge shotgun and a .44 magnum revolver. The latter was held by a burly, middle-aged man who looked to be some kind of yokel, even down to faded denim overalls and a baseball cap.

“Dave Morelock, at your service. I work on my uncle’s dairy farm. I have ever since I got laid off at my old job and my wife left me with no forwarding address. This here’s my uncle, George Barnett. My mom’s brother. He’s pushing seventy, but he’s still able to spread buckshot with the rest of us. This is my cousin, Lisa Barnett, of course. Uncle George’s daughter. Good girl, just a bit of a tomboy and rather feisty at times! Very protective of her old man. Much younger than him, but that’s ‘cause she’s from his third wife, Aunt Linda.

“This here is Vo Tram Anh. She’s a tourist from Hue, Vietnam, somehow got stranded here. This is Tim Yancey, a pastor from the nearby Disciples of Christ church, who seems to have appointed himself her de facto tour guide, bodyguard, missionary, and boyfriend. Oh, and this is Ralph Conroy, who is ... um... , “ Dave stuttered the last part, unsure of what to say.

“Ex-con, wino, thief, wife-beater, and junkie at various points in my life. Homeless, too, but as you can see, I clean up good. I even shaved, not that beards are bad, but I wanted a fresh start, a clean slate, if you will. You don’t have to be embarrassed for me, Dave. I know what I am and who I am. This is my golden opportunity to start over and I’m taking it. I would appreciate if you don’t tell strangers in the town we’re heading for, though, assuming that I’m welcome to join ya, that is,” Ralph finished Dave’s sentence, demonstrating some trust in the strangers.

“I think that we could all use a clean state, wouldn’t you agree? After all, you paid your debt to a society that no longer exists. That’s the past. I don’t know what or how or why you did what you did, but presumably, even your victims have bigger problems now. Welcome to our caravan, my friends. I’m Rupert Grossman. Rabbi Rupert Grossman, in fact. This here is my wife, Cecilia, and my sister, Naomi. The three of us are lovers, in fact. I know that might be shocking, but it’s true.

“In fact, most of us adults are lovers to each other, though there are some exceptions. Hank and Carrie are an exclusive couple, as are Doc and Moon. Great to meet you all. We’re heading for Watkins Glen next, if you care to join us. We’ll drive through the night in these sleeper busses, taking turns with the driving and minimizing rest stops until we reach our destination. Once there, we can rest for a bit, have some breakfast, and chill for a bit,” Rupert introduced himself.

“I’m Charles Tremaine. This is my wife, Justine, and this is Mike Hawkins, who’s basically her second husband. We share her, just as she shares us, and everyone pretty much shares everyone else with each other, as Rupert remarked. These are our children, though they’ve grown up a bit. The eldest two are the twins, Anne and Therese. The middle kid’s Chantal, while the youngest is Richard here. Mike’s been trying to get Justine pregnant by himself of late, with my blessing,” Charles spoke up now, astonishing the newest members of the group a bit, beginning with Tim.

“Wow ... this is the new way of life, I guess! I admit that it’s a bit jolting, but then again, the world is a bit stranger already and I’m still making sense of how God would let things unfold this way. By the way, I’m a youth pastor, or rather was, to be more specific. Vo here insists that God doesn’t exist at all, being brought up under Communism or what passes for Communism these days back in Vietnam. So ... you’re mostly a communal, free-love kind of group, then, and you’re heading for Watkins Glen next, but where ultimately?” Tim declared for his part, making Vo giggle.

“Well, my Aunt Phuong is a Buddhist, so it is not totally strange to believe in something. I was just taught that evolution is scientific fact and it’s fascinating to see what Tim here believes. He is a good man, but it is hard to swallow, unlike his cum. Yes, I sucked his dick this morning, though he asleep. He woke up just as he come and watched me slurp it all down. He get angry for a minute, but then he ‘chill out,’ as you say in this country. I liked sucking him and will suck others, too,” Vo laughed, adding, “I’m Asian, not stupid. Men like dicks sucked. They just lie and say they don’t because some women not like it. I like sucking dick, so why not do it?”

“Sounds like you’ll fit in here quite well, in fact,” Al chuckled, as did the rest of the caravan’s grown-ups.

“Ain’t that the truth!” Bill belly laughed as Bethany made a “cock-sucking” gesture with her tongue, hands, and cheek.

“Yeah, Daddy doesn’t like to hear of me sucking cocks, but I still like to do it myself,” Lisa confessed, making Uncle George turn beet-red for a moment, “of course, I also love to get fucked and eaten out, so maybe in a group this big, it will happen at last. Men or women, doesn’t matter. I’ll slut it up from now on, Daddy, and if that makes me a bad girl, just remember that I’m your bad girl and I still love you. I just also love me, far too much to not enjoy what I like. Maybe if Mom had sucked your dick more, or humped you, for that matter, you wouldn’t be divorced, would you, Daddy?”

George blushed and shrugged, but said nothing right at the moment.

“Well, I guess that this is indeed the new way of life around here, so I might as well get used to it,” Dave conceded, “and most of you guys are naked, too. What’s with that? Part of the same basic deal?”

“More or less. We’re getting closer to Nature, perhaps. Certainly more so with the free love deal. I’m Bill Reiner, this is my wife, Bethany, and these are our kids: Bart, Benny, Betsy, Billie, Bo, and Bunny. She’s also pregnant with our next, which we expect to name Bijou. We’re both confident that it’s a girl, since Bethany has always got the sex right on each of the kids. Maternal instincts or intuition or something like that, I suppose. Next baby or two or more will probably be another man’s, though, just as I hope to get other women knocked up, too. Bethany just loves to breed, don’t ya, babe?” Bill and Bethany introduced themselves, the latter giving the newcomers a wink as she wrapped her arms around hubby’s waist.

“Definitely! I love having my belly swell up, especially as Bill dotes on me so much whenever I get preggers. I love the way that it makes me feel so fucking feminine, how horny I get, how much fun it is to make the babies, picking names for the newest, having my breasts get bigger as I nurse, all that good stuff. I love making new lives, whole new people with new personalities, souls, attitudes, etc. I also love making it obvious how much I enjoy humping Bill ... and other men, how much of a prude I’m not!” Bethany’s eyes danced, “I love being a MILF, a domestic goddess, a soccer mom, whatever!”

“I’m Larry Bryant. This is my wife, Helen, and our girlfriend, Chelsea Worthington, who’s definitely very omnisexual, with emphasis on the sexual part. We don’t have kids yet ourselves, but we hope and plan for that to change soon, of course,” Larry introduced Helen and Chelsea.

“Indeed, love. Very sexual! I adore both sexes and I love to help spread both love and lust. I’ve been pushing the free love idea for quite a while, among others, and it’s definitely caught on!” Chelsea laughed and winked now at Vo in particular, finding her something of a kindred spirit, just like Cecilia, Naomi, Anika and Dandelion.

“I’m all for it myself. Name’s Helen. As you can see, I’m Larry’s wife, formerly a very cold and unreceptive wife for a time, and we nearly got divorced, but Chelsea helped bring us back from the brink and save our marriage, especially with the free love policy,” Helen added her bit.

“Si, it has been a very wise rule of thumb. Cecilia Barros-Grossman, at your service,” Cecilia began in Spanish due to her sincerity.

“A pleasure to meet you,” Lisa now added her two cents again.

“Same here,” Vo spoke up once more with a very pleasant smile.

“Naomi Barros-Grossman for my part, as Rupert said. My brother’s quite the scholar, but then so are Cecilia and I. As noted, he used to be a rabbi, no less! In some ways, he still is, despite the free love,” Naomi spoke her mind as well.

“Mike Hawkins. It’s a pleasure for me as well, meeting all of you. We’re all mostly together, as I said, but Justine is the most intimate of my partners, just as she is for Charles, I believe. We have an MFM triad going on within the larger group, if you will. We love sharing Justine, in more ways than one,” Mike tried not to be too explicit, given the presence of the Reiner brood, the youngest folks present.

“And I love being shared that way, just as I love to share. But, yes, it’s a special, triangular bond between that starts from the first time that we met Mike and the unique circumstances of it,” Justine clarified, “Justine Tremaine-Hawkins, or was that Hawkins-Tremaine? Same basic idea, anyway.”

“You have a very French accent to your English. Are you Quebecois?” Vo inquired, to which Justine nodded.

“Oui, mademoiselle. I am a French-Canadian through and through. From Montreal, in fact. Oh, and this is Nicole, lest we forget. Nicole... , “ Justine introduced Nicole now.

“Nicole Lazio-Reiner. I’ve decided to think of myself as Bill’s second wife, if that’s okay with him and Bethany. I’m still very much a lover to anyone else who wants it, very much part of the free love plan, but when it comes to my heart, it belongs to Bill and Bethany. Bethany is second only to Bill, and a very close second at that. I feel a certain intimacy and bond with her as well. I love all of you, but I’m in love with the Reiners, and doubly so with Bill in particular,” Nicole told everyone with a very loving, steamy kiss for Bill himself, followed by one that Bethany planted on her in response.

“Hey, help yourself. There’s plenty of Bill to go around. Just ask my womb!” Bethany giggled now.

“I’m deeply touched and honored by this, trust me,” Bill blushed to see himself the object of such a blatant crush now on Nicole’s part.

“So, that leaves some of the others, such as Al and Linus, who are a gay couple, with Al also being Joey’s brother. Al Williams and Linus... , “ Rupert struggled for a second to recall the name, but Linus made it easy.

“Williams. I’m taking Al’s name. Simple as that. From now on, I’m just Linus Williams, Al’s husband, just as he is mine,” Linus announced, much to Al’s delight.

“And we’re now intimate with Kirk Danforth and Simon Nakamura, very recent members, both of whom we have embraced and welcomed into the family. Simon and Kirk are lovers, too, though Simon is bi and Kirk is very gay. Simon is also intimate with Dandelion here, but I suspect that all bi or straight men will be involved with her, sooner or later,” Al spoke up as well.

“I’m Joey Williams, Al’s brother. I use a lot of CB, so you might have heard of me. Cowpoke. My wife, Courtney, is best known as Bandana Girl. That’s her handle. It isn’t hard to see why, either, is it?” Joey introduced himself and Courtney, adding, “this is Tabby, basically my second wife now and formerly my boss. If she wants to take the Williams name, I don’t think that anyone would object.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.