Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

“Oh, damn it, this is awesome!” Hank declared, as he screwed his beloved Carrie within an inch of her life and she used her hips to fuck him back just as hard.

“See, honey, you’ll never be deprived with me! Blue balls? I don’t think so! I’m going to have you huffing and puffing to keep pace with me! I’m just hitting my prime!” Carrie laughed as she took further in her sweet pussy and gave him as good as she got.

“I like the way that you think, babe. I think that I’ll be very happy with my cougar bride,” Hank chuckled, even as his lover started to show signs of her emerging climax, from shallow breaths to a darker pinkish hue and curled toes.

“If I’ve got to rob the cradle, I want the best from it. That’s you, dear. Good, strong, brave, and loyal, just like me,” Carrie insisted after cumming loudly enough to wake up Linus, “and to think, my son is now your sister’s lover. Wild, right? And, no, I don’t care that you used to bugger her, as long as you’ve stopped it and don’t resume.”

“Yeah, I think that neither Doc nor you would want to share us, and the feeling’s mutual. Jealous, faithful people are better off sticking with other jealous, faithful types. I can’t imagine what it would be like to be with a jealous, but unfaithful sort. That would be hell for me,” Hank agreed, as he came at last inside the woman that he didn’t intend to share with anyone, his Carrie ... she might have only one kid with him, given her age, but it would be his kid, not another man’s.

“We are quite the double-date set, even without the swinging, not that I’d want to watch my son fuck any more than he wants to watch his mother do so. That would be a squick for me, too, as well as for him. I guess we’re old-fashioned that way, at least for four nudists who have swinging friends and relatives, and two of whom once committed incest,” Carrie laughed as they hit the shower together, glad that Al and Linus had taken over the babysitting work (well, mostly Al, because Linus was still recovering from the gunshot wound).

“Yes, by that standard, I suppose that we are, but in other ways, by pre-apocalyptic standards, we’re not, being nudists and such,” Hank snickered while washing his woman and enjoying the beauty of his naked lady, a true MILF if there ever was one.

“Well, let’s not worry about those standards. Besides, I love to tease others with what they can never have, don’t you?” Carrie giggled at the prospect of men and women desiring them both, but never having a chance with them.

“Very much so. Their loss and we should celebrate our good luck in having each other. It’s only playful, not spiteful, and might motivate others to seek happiness of their own, whether monogamous like us or polyamorous like my parents. I hope that they hump each other silly dreaming of us, babe,” Hank grinned as he washed his sweet cougar lady clean from head to toe and she started washing him.

As for Doc and Moon, well, they certainly had no shortage of fun themselves, as Doc rammed it to Moon good and hard, while she flashed everyone her booty in various positions. She especially enjoyed the cowgirl one and the reverse cowgirl, as it flaunted her bottom in ways that few other positions did. For Doc, seeing those mounds was every bit as delightful as seeing the other two, her lovely breasts.

He could certainly tell why Hank had succumbed to his sister’s charms for a while, which raised the question ... could he avoid the two becoming lovers again? Would there ever be zero chance of any reunion between brother and sister as lovers, anally as before or not? What would Doc do if that took place? Would there be a chance to save their relationship, which couldn’t survive Moon returning to her brother’s arms?

Doc shook those thoughts aside. That was the past, his lover’s anal association with her own brother, their little “booty call” arrangement where Hank and Moon would bugger each other to help control their urges back then. Surely, they wouldn’t betray their lovers by resuming this affair, would they? Doc loved his mother, but he could never imagine wanting to bed her, as beautiful as she was (and he wasn’t blind to that fact). He could be very liberal in many ways, but that was a line that he wasn’t ready to cross ... but clearly, incest wasn’t an absolutely shibboleth for his new lover. He just hoped that infidelity would be for her, if nothing else, that she would remain loyal to him.

“Penny for your thoughts, lover?” Moon asked Doc at last, while they caught their breath after nearly fainting from such hot and heavy sex.

“You wouldn’t like it, I fear,” Doc confessed, feeling very sheepish.

“So, it’s about me and Hank, ain’t it?” Moon blurted it, not at all bothered by the thought ... she knew what a jealous man Doc was, just as Hank had been in spite of his protests to the contrary while they were incestuous lovers.

“Well, you know, I didn’t have too much experience before you, neither of you had lost your cherries until recently, and you were literally that damn close to each other as lovers. It’s a natural concern, I think. However, if you’re sure that you can remain faithful to me, as I will be to you, my sweet Moon,” Doc declared, just before Moon put a finger to his lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.