Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 540: Aloha, My Friends

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 540: Aloha, My Friends - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I went to bed alone and woke to find Nalani on one side, Shelly on the other, and Candice sliding my big, long dick up inside her.

I wasn’t expecting visitors.

“You are not getting off this island without each of us getting to ride your long dick until you can’t cum anymore and then doing it all over again, twice,” Candice said as she winced a bit as I tore through the cherry that I didn’t think she had anymore. “It was a bitch from letting any number of boys slide their dicks into me, David, but I told myself you would be my first. I know you didn’t directly get my back fixed, but you were the one they called to make sure Curt and I could return to being normal kids again. You robbed Shelly of getting Porter to do the job by having her family adopt him, so she is using your dick too. Porter told Nalani she was going to get you to screw her too. She will teach him how to be a lover in bed, not a guy that pops off and is finished for the night.”

They lasted longer than Gail, Pam, and Shawna, plus they were ready to go again after a few hours of sleep.

We loaded up in one of my cars and searched places to screw all over the island. All of us wore loose shorts to make it easier to screw. I did wear rubbers each time to keep the mess to a minimum. When I dropped them off at Frank’s house, the three girls were tired, sore, and happy.

After I did Gail, Shawna, and Pam for a few hours, they hurried off to catch their flight home. I didn’t feel guilty about letting my sperm find their waiting eggs before ensuring the DNA inside wasn’t viable. They would be pregnant for eight to nine weeks before miscarrying. Various head doctors at the complex confirmed that each woman needed a pregnancy scare to get their shit together. The women had no problems with abortion and would all seek that route before thirteen weeks.

I dropped by to check on Lindy and found Winter beside herself with pure joy. She had wanted a little sister for so long, but her parent’s careers barely allowed them time to raise Winter. Even knowing the things Lindy did before didn’t faze her.

“Lindy is as close as I will ever get to having a sister like April and Ellen all in one. It sucks to be a kid these days with all the Internet predators, kids online all the time, and vulnerable. I doubt the world would miss any predator who tries to prey on Lindy. My husband already loves her as if she were his little sister. We already have the paperwork listing us as her guardians and giving us temporary custody of her when my parents get deployed,” Winter told me excitedly. “Her flight suit is sea green with sea horses and starfish. There was a bit of a problem with people looking for Lindy. We have to make another pizza delivery and pick her up.”

We went over to where she worked and picked up a jet to make a run to the ISS. After breaking orbit, but before we were in the position to dock, Winter let me know what the fuck was going on. I couldn’t get any details from the man-in-the-machine or my systems.

“Some of the non-existent, off-the-books operations who benefitted from Lindy’s need to get out of her house were unhappy to find out their best operator wasn’t available any longer. Our mutual associates decided a point needed making and had me take her to a place Lindy couldn’t ever possibly be. She made multiple appearances on live video feeds that these people couldn’t question as being authentic,” Winter told me. “A further message to stay far away from her was brunt and direct. I connected an escape pod to the space station for her use. They didn’t question that Lindy would kill all the astronauts. She would destroy all control systems on the ISS and force it to deorbit before using her escape pod. Explosives will blow apart the modules precisely to have the required spin and optimal angle to ensure they hit their target city with the highest possible velocity to kill tens of millions of people there. They told me the message was received loud and clear.”

The astronauts didn’t want us to take Lindy back with us. As far as they were concerned, she could stay here longer and return anytime. She earned her keep doing various experiments that were missing some parts of the “classified” instructions. These were to be done by members of only one country and kept secret from the others. Whoever provided the space jets was collecting the data and experiments instead. This group wanted to show that they could get anywhere and access anything they wanted. Best of all, they aren’t tied to Mr. Smith, which is also evident in their actions.

Lindy was a chatterbox on the way to the field outside my home.

Ellen has been a bad little girl.

“Have fun, Lindy,” I said as I helped her get into one of Ellen’s old bodysuits.

Winter and I took a slow walk around to look at Molly’s work in the next neighborhood she was building around the mansions. I forgot that Winter hadn’t met Molly or Paula, for that matter. Paula is the one that found us first. She sized Winter up in seconds. Paula stripped to show Winter her scars.

“David knows many people who don’t exist who can do the impossible,” Paula explained to Winter. “It is my sincere hope that you never need the services of those who resurrect the dead. Expect to find David by your side when you awaken should you ever find yourself in their care.”

Winter didn’t know what to do with Molly when she met her. As usual, Molly didn’t say a thing, but both women knew a bit about each other.

Sorry, Winter, but Molly is probably always going to scare the shit out of you in her way.

After Winter called her husband to say she was staying overnight in a guest room and not with me, we went to see what Lindy had done to Ellen. We found Ellen, Tee, Dee, Crimilda, and Ariba cowering in the corner of Ellen’s room. Lindy was sitting on Ellen’s bed, reading a book she had borrowed from Ellen’s bookcase.

“I’m very disappointed in all of you,” I told the kids. “Crimilda, since Becky is out of town, you fall under mom’s rules. Tee and Dee, you need to go home. I suggest going straight to your rooms. My mom will be calling your parents if she hasn’t already.”

I sent the other girls down to wait in mom’s study. Ellen will be down shortly.

I went to my office and brought back a box.

Ellen pulled out her hidden knives to put in the box. I stood there waiting as she pulled down her shorts and panties to remove her little friend. That went into the box, but I still waited. It took fifteen minutes to put every toy, weapon, and other things she knew I would take away.

“You did whatever trouble you got into while I was away, with your friends and sisters no less. After you finish with mom, we will discuss your punishment,” I told her and sent her to face the music.

To Lindy, I said, “It is good that you are Winter’s sister now. You’re slipping. If you were still living in your former home, you would get ridiculed for slipping, even if you couldn’t hear them. However, I’m not sure you ever had a fair chance. April is my biological daughter, and her mother is extremely intelligent. She is also protecting her sister on home turf.”

Lindy found herself unable to move without realizing that April had used one of Lindy’s custom paralytics on her. April proceeded to tickle Lindy and giggle away happily until Lindy begged April to stop. April finally gave Lindy the antidote.

“Did I mention that April is only four?” I told Lindy when she got to see April for the first time.

April, of course, jumped off the bed into Winter’s arms to glue herself to Winter like a part of Winter’s body.

“Mom told me to watch out for your daughter, but I thought she meant Ellen,” Lindy said before rushing into the bathroom after finding April added something unpleasant to the antidote.

I turned to April and said, “You, little girl, have preschool tomorrow, and it is way past your bedtime. If you ask nicely, Winter might take you to your room and read you a story.”

Ellen came up looking pale and started begging, “Daddy! Please, daddy. Tell grandma that she can’t make me go. Make me go to the foster care complex and talk to the doctors. Don’t make her send me there.”

“It was that bad, huh?” I asked Ellen, and she realized I wouldn’t get her off the hook. “Get your red bag from the drawer and be quick about it. Mom is not going to wait patiently. Get Crimilda’s too.”

Winter watched as Ellen ran to her room and rushed out with two red gym bags. She gave Crimilda her bag, and both girls ran back down to where I knew mom was waiting. Ariba hugged me before running to her room to get her red bag. April wiggled free of Winter to run to get in bed before mom found out that April wasn’t in her room.

We headed down the main stairs and found Dee there crying. Tee was in shock. Three girls and four boys arrived shortly after Ariba came down with her red bag. All seven additional kids had red bags waiting on them with their names.

Mom marched the group out the door and down to the most vibrant colored bus I hadn’t seen in a long time. I last saw it when I was twelve. That reinforced what fate would befall me if I got in trouble again.

Even when ignoring everyone, I still got in trouble.

Ellen looked for an escape route, but mom snapped her fingers and pointed at the bus.

When the kids were on the bus, and it left, mom turned to me and said, “Enough is enough. Rosie left two days ago. I didn’t tolerate this behavior with you, and I’m not allowing it with my children, grandchildren, or friends.”

Winter waited until I had a cider, she had a beer, and my parents had strong drinks before asking where the kids went.

“They are getting banished to what may be the happiest place you never want to go as a kid,” I told her. “For the remainder of summer vacation, they are going to summer camp, but it is not just any summer camp. This camp has no electricity; water comes from a mountain stream or hand pump. They sleep in tents without bug spray and must eat food they cook themselves over a fire.”

“That doesn’t sound all that bad given pilot survival training,” Winter interjected.

Mom laughed.

“Oh, that is the easy part. Everyone wears white everything, and it must remain clean at all times. If their clothes get dirty, they must immediately change into clean clothes. Should they run out of clean clothes, they must strip and put on the provided camp clothing for the remainder of the day. They are only permitted to hand-wash their clothing at the end of the week but without detergent or bleach. It is doubtful that the bar of soap they took with them will succeed in cleaning their clothes to the expected level of cleanliness. They soon find that it has a downside if they use soap to clean their clothes. They use up their soap and must use the camp-provided soap,” I explained.

Mom took over and said, “You see, the camp clothing is as brightly colored as their bus. The soap smells like a mixture of cotton candy, bubble gum, and everything people equate to happy smells from childhood. All the campers spend their every waking moment singing happy camp songs, doing fun arts and crafts, and everything psychologically determined to invoke pure joy. If they are unhappy, they get made to do more things to force them to have no choice but to be happy. How you ask? Some would classify the staff as pure evil, of a form. These people are the happiest people you can ever find without needing drugs to control their chipperness. The female counselors can be constipated in labor with ten-pound triplets that they deliver vaginally and have a monster hemorrhoid. At the same time, the men could get kicked in the balls by a pro football kicker, have a root canal without any numbing medicine, have an enlarged prostate, have a urinary tract infection, and take ten minutes to pee as it burns like they are pissing turpentine. Both groups of counselors will be the epitome of joy, happiness, and sheer delight as they suffer through their discomfort. Now imagine the rays of pure sunshine they are when nothing is affecting them, and they can focus their full attention on making their campers find similar happiness.”

“Complain about something you get to sing happy songs, blow bubbles, and any other thing to make you find carefree happiness. I managed not to end up there, but I knew the kids that did get sent there. Their parents only needed to occasionally hum a few bars of some happy kids song to keep them in line,” I explained. “To put it in perspective, imagine your parents putting you in a high-g roller-coaster anytime you mouthed off or bungee-swing when you got in trouble. Do something terrible and end up in a high-g flight simulator.”

Now you get a sense of what the kids will find in the morning.

Mom got an email and showed it to us as she said, “Rosie didn’t manage to make it two days before getting her weeks’ worth of white clothes dirty. I thought they had the happy camp clothes pre-made. Look at her hair! That isn’t going to wash out. Ariba will throw her clothes in the mud as soon as she sees Rosie.”

I saw something in the picture and excused myself to make a call.

“Mom, the kids are in for much more than you know,” I said as I zoomed in on a picture of Rosie at camp. “That is Elise in the vibrant, variegated colored clothes. That’s David holding her hand and one of my sons or daughters I haven’t yet met.”

“Serves them right,” mom hissed. “They won’t dare think about pulling any more of their crap while under my roof.”

Mom told me that if I wanted to know what the kids did, I could find out myself. I know plenty of people in town.

“Winter?” Lindy asked as she crawled up in my mom’s lap. “Can I go to the happy camp? Please? Mommy and Daddy will let me go if you ask them. I don’t know any kid songs. I know how to stay clean.”

Winter called her parents, who were delighted that Lindy wanted to go to the happy camp. Winter would fly Lindy out there in the morning before Winter returned to Hawaii. When we all went to bed, I showed Winter the guest room on the first floor and got her settled.

Lindy told us, “I’m sleeping with David tonight. Winter, you can’t sleep with him anymore because you got married and only get to sleep with your husband from now on. He’s all mine tonight.”

Fine with me. You will need a good night’s sleep before going to camp.

The day took more out of Lindy than she knew. She was a ragdoll when I changed her for bed. Once I got in bed, she rolled over to cuddle up to me. I don’t think she moved an inch all night long.

Winter got a special request that made her have to leave in the middle of the night.

No longer having to rush, I let Lindy sleep until she woke up on her own.

The pediatrician gave Lindy a once over and sent me to the foster care complex to have them run Lindy through a complete hearing analysis before she could go to the camp. It wasn’t any hearing test I’d seen anyone give before.

“We have bad news, Lindy,” the doctors told her. “You hit a growth spurt and put on ten pounds since your first exam in Hawaii. It isn’t as bad as when you hit puberty. Things aren’t going to be where you are expecting them. Still underweight, expect to have problems for at least a few more months. The good thing is that you will go shopping for new clothes a lot.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.