Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 536: Other’s Loose Ends

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 536: Other’s Loose Ends - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Ah, there is that little subconscious shiver of realization.

The NCIS assistant director told us, “Someone threw these sixteen people under the bus. It isn’t a surprise that they are refusing to cooperate unless we provide them with a deal regarding keeping your sister away from them. None of our negotiators is having any success making a deal.”

“If you aren’t going to throw me in a cell for good measure, I can speak to them,” I told him.

He said he had nothing to lose. I had the clearance and access to anywhere on the base I wanted, so it wasn’t like he had a way to stop me.

When we arrived, the assistant director had the sixteen prisoners moved to the same holding area.

“Since you are here, your family’s head died in the lava with Darren and the Elder. I don’t care what you want. Here is the best deal you will get from anyone. I’ll take Ariba back to my house and tell my mom that Ariba will not leave the house until they are driven to the airport to fly home tomorrow afternoon. Fear of my mom is why I don’t kill anyone. Ariba will not disobey her,” I told them in their family language. “If I think you aren’t holding up your end, I will have Ariba and April stay on the island with me until you don’t have any secret you haven’t divulged. Ariba won’t mind having her Aunt Elise come here to visit, and April adores her half-sister Janara Ione.”

One of the young men in the group replied, “They can’t make me tell anyone anything.”

“Did I mention that Molly could use a few days away to unwind? I’m sure she wouldn’t mind having breakfast on my private beach or swimming naked in the ocean,” I told him. “Though, if you want, I have some pull around here. I could have you back home in your bed before sunrise. It has been a while since I saw my rugrats.”

“You aren’t all that you think you are, David. We only tolerate you existing,” he sneered.

“Anyone else that wants to go home?” I asked.

You don’t need to answer that. I can see it in your eyes.

I told the arrogant dick to come with me as we left the holding cell. We walked around to the area where Ariba, Ellen, and April waited for me to take them back to the mansion. I had the guy sit down at the table with them as I talked to the assistant director, who was outside this area waiting to see what I was doing.

“Assistant director,” I said so the guy sitting at the table with the girls could hear us. “Someone made a mistake and sent us the wrong guy. He says he doesn’t know anything, so I see no reason why we should waste time and taxpayer money on him. Since I’m already on this side of the world, I should drop in on his cousin to see how she is making out these days. Being the firstborn, she had to take over the family business when her dad died unexpectedly. I’ll give him a lift to her place. I’m sure she wants to catch up with him. I heard they were close back when she was younger and always did whatever he told her, but he was six years older than her. I’ll bet he hasn’t been to see her since her father died.”

Goodie, you don’t need more breadcrumbs to figure things out.

April wasn’t going to let the guy off the hook and came to me to ask, “Did you know that man is super nice? He plays mommies and daddies, or daddies and daddies, with lots of his cousins. His brothers and sisters won’t play with him anymore.”

“Come girls, time to go. I have to fly this guy home,” I told them. “He says that no one will get him to give up his secrets, and he is immune to interrogation.”

“Day-id, can we please stay a little longer? That man was just starting to tell us about a pink purse. He seems to like talking about it because his wiener pushes out in front, like when Tee or you need to pee. What do brown eyes have to do with pink purses, Day-id?” April asked.

She knows he is talking about something naughty but is still too innocent to understand his references. Stay innocent for as long as you can, April.

The assistant director stood outside the room, listening to the guy talking about particularly nasty things he had done in other countries to kids there once the kids were no longer useful to him.

One of the Marines that provided security for this building commented, “If loose lips sink ships, sir, this man is working on sinking the entire fleet.”

A group of NCIS agents researched some of the things he was rattling off. Soon, something he said matched up with whatever database they were searching. One of the agents took their laptop into the room and asked him about the pictures of some high school kids. Not only did he volunteer up their names, but he also practically bragged about everything he did to them to have them do dirty work. One picture showed a picture of a naked teenage boy and a girl. Both had multiple cuts and bruises.

“You aren’t going to pin that poor attempt at beating their children on me. I never left a mark on them any of the times I beat the shit out of them. They begged me to do it so that I wouldn’t stop seeing them whenever what the kids brought me wasn’t enough. Both were willing to do anything I wanted if it meant that they could get me to screw them while I beat the shit out of them. I’d been stringing them along for a year already. The most they had gotten me to let them do was jack me off with the head of my dick in their mouth to drink my cum,” he bragged. “The boy got his sisters and two girls from next door to give me their cherries just to feel my dick push against his asshole. The girl begged me to fuck her until I got her pregnant. When I wouldn’t do her once she missed her period, she brought me six girls to fuck so she could get my dick in her for a few minutes. The ten new girls now in the mix wanted to be with me again so much that they found out the combinations to the safes where their parents worked. Looking at the girl’s stomach in the pictures, she was already twenty weeks along with my second kid. The funniest thing is that their dads beat them because the two kids got caught fucking as the girl took pictures of top-secret files in the file room. Both were so scared I would abandon them because they didn’t bring me pictures of the files. They hooked me up with some civilian contractor’s kids and those of a few generals. I started playing the first boy and girl when I was thirteen. By the time I was fifteen, I had twenty girls pregnant and billions of dollars worth of classified data. Not bad for my first time out.”

I saw the agents looking like he just dumped a battleship of bullshit on them, but he rattled off all their names, ages, online aliases in chat rooms, and current locations. He liked appearing near one of their homes to mess with their heads.

Because I wanted to prove a point, I said, “It appears you are having a great time. You were staring at Ellen’s tits and trying to figure out how to get your dick in her that you never noticed Ariba or April in the room.”

He looked over at where April was sound asleep in Ariba’s arms, two seats down.

“Keep that Albino witch away from me. I will kill myself before I look into her eyes. Anything she causes me to say ensures I’m a dead man,” he told me.

An FBI agent walked into the room and said, “My apologies, Agent Jones, but your guests volunteered information affecting national security. He will need to extend his visit here on the island for an unspecified period. Agent Summers told my director that you would understand the change in plans. I do have a cryptic message from someone named Skylar saying to expect new arrivals spared from total banishment, whatever that means.”

“That means these people fucked up badly enough that their kids are effectively now orphans and are coming to one of my foster care facilities to live now,” I explained. “Smuggling Kim Jong-un into the White House to bugger the president and the first lady is the equivalent to a time out for these sixteen suspects. Having someone remove an inch a day off their hands, feet, arms, or legs with something that cauterizes as it slowly cuts is a moderate to severe punishment from someone they consider soft. These people not only screwed with the family business’s income but also knowingly conducted their business right there around my girls. Their mistake denies them death as a way to escape. Ending up in a hole somewhere that doesn’t exist will be a vacation for them. No matter how strong your case, they won’t ever be allowed the death penalty. It wouldn’t send the intended message.”

He nodded and said, “I believe we know some of the same people, Agent Jones.”

It was time to get the girls back to the mansion and head to Winter and Lindy’s parent’s house. As we were walking out, the NCIS director stopped us. He got down to be at eye level with Ariba to ask why such a sweet child invoked fear in these sixteen spies. I watched as his eyes locked on Ariba’s eyes. While not immune to the effects, he had enough experience resisting his urge to say things he shouldn’t.

“I used to think my mom was a human lie detector. She has nothing on this little girl,” he told us. “Some concern arose regarding the wealth of information provided by the young man freely, without any prompting or signs of duress.”

After a quick laugh, I told him, “He’s a bit slow on the uptake about being screwed with no money and no family to help him out of this jam. The guy wasn’t confessing. He was bragging. Based on the FBI agent’s sudden interest, this guy is now going to generate thousands of hours of investigations and possibly a terabyte or two of case files. My suggestion for you is to keep him talking himself up because everything he will tell you happened when he was a minor. All sixteen of them are puppet masters. The children in their family are the ones who collect the intel and secrets from the kids they are using. They know that if you catch a kid with top-secret information, our legal system will treat them like children at trial. When they are eighteen, they are out of jail and have a new identity if their family believes they are still of value.”

“Then why is that they got handed to us on a silver platter,” he asked.

Ariba answered, “Not exactly. It is because they got greedy and careless. When a broker collected from the highest bidder at auction, this group started selling it to the second-highest. By their unexpected arrival, I guess these people pre-sold the data under the table and then gave it to the broker to sell. You don’t go to grandma’s house for dinner, sneak your bowl of soup, and then poop in the dinner pot when she isn’t looking.”

“You know, Ariba, that makes a lot more sense than anything I’ve come up with so far. I love my family, but we’re talking billions of dollars a month. I’d toss them under the bus if they screwed up that kind of money to line their pockets,” he told her.

Damn it, April! Why couldn’t you just go back to sleep?

“If you will excuse me, director, my four-year-old is tormenting the prisoners. I’ll let you try to find out how she got in there without anyone noticing,” I told him.

We returned to the high-security holding areas where they had the other fifteen of these elite family screw-ups. Between them and us were multiple doors, badge readers, pin codes, and heavily armed Marines. Each door required at least one Marine on each side to swipe and punch in their codes before anyone could open the doors with their badges.

Because the door locking system required power to release the various locking mechanisms, I tied the place in my head to my implant. From there, it was trivial to push power into the spots that needed it, turn off the red LED, turn on the green one on the keypad, and make a beep as if the numbers I pushed in meant something.

I’m not sure who is more shocked, the Marines or NCIS director.

When we returned to the holding area, I found April scolding a woman for having an accident when there was a toilet next to the woman.

“That is enough, April. Just because you can speak their family language doesn’t mean what you said to that woman to make her have an accident was appropriate. Mom would spank your bare butt if she heard you say that to anyone, no matter how nasty of a person they may be. You made the mess, so you have to get her clean clothes right now,” I told her, and she hurried off.

I can’t laugh, but damn that was funny watching her leave the room when people couldn’t see her.

When she returned, I made her apologize as the woman stripped, cleaned herself up, and put on clean clothes. April had to take the soiled ones to the laundry.

I picked her up and carried her out as I faked using a code again.

The director asked how a four-year-old girl got past all the security and cameras to enter the detention area. He wasn’t happy to get the response that no one knew how it happened.

All three girls were sound asleep when we got back to the mansion. I carried them up to their beds and tucked them in. I didn’t bother changing them out of the clothes they had on at the NCIS office. Ellen would get hot in her catsuit before long and take it off.

I returned to Winter and Lindy’s parent’s house around three in the morning. With all their lights out, I wasn’t going to wake them. In their backyard, they had a hammock, so I got in it to look up at the stars. There was too much light to see them well from here, but it was a nice night. I texted them to let them know I was out here if they needed me. I woke around four when two girls, between fourteen and sixteen, were doing their best to get into the hammock with me. They were so scared that they were shaking like leaves in a hurricane.

I barely fit in this hammock. All three of us won’t work.

Winter and Lindy’s house had a screened porch. Inside I found an outdoor couch big enough for the three of us to sit on. Some adjustments allowed me to recline it back somewhat. I didn’t expect that it would get cold enough to need blankets when outside, but two large ones were in the cabinet. The t-shirts weren’t theirs and barely covered their bare butts and crusty crotches. I did find a small hand towel that they used to clean up.

Once both wrapped up in the blankets, they cuddled up to either side of me on the couch. Both had finally stopped shaking. I thought they were trying to get comfortable only to find that they took off their “liberated” t-shirts and threw them at the trashcan.

Around seven, Winter’s mom came out with a cup of coffee to sit and watch the sunrise. I found both girls had gotten hot in their sleep. The blankets were on the floor. Both were sleeping like babies, and how they moved around to get comfortable put everything on display. Their backs were against my side, with my arms resting between their tits and hands on their hips. Both only had a thin landing strip due to wearing bikinis at the beach.

“I’m not sure if you brought them back from the dead or not. The girls are a general’s daughters who went missing a week ago. Both went to the beach as they do nearly every day. Their things were found in their usual spot, but the girls headed into the surf to cool off the last time anyone saw them. You couldn’t tell they sit naked in your arms, but the girls have some spectrum-like challenges. Both can scream loud enough to hear over the surf if someone gets close to them, much less touch them. Everyone suspected that they had gotten pulled out to sea by the current. Their surfboards were smashed against the rocks half a mile away,” Winter’s mom told me.

“Do you have any of Winter’s clothes here still? I doubt much will fit them, but some sweatpants or draw-string shorts with a t-shirt would be at least something. Their parents don’t need to find them sitting here naked. Both are so exhausted I doubt I will wake them by getting them dressed,” I asked.

They wouldn’t wake right now if my dad pushed his dick into their dry pussies or asses. The little bubble over that place in their heads will keep them resting comfortably for half an hour at least.

Winter’s mom found them some shorts and t-shirts that were as good as we could get without one of us taking them shopping. Lindy came to hug me before leaving with her dad to do a lot of paperwork. Even though my staff had checked her from head to toe, that wasn’t good enough for the base doctors. She would also get her dependent ID card, get a base tour, and then go to the BX to get the first round of clothes she picked out herself, not have someone give it to her. Winter’s dad was responsible for taking Winter shopping since her mom was often at sea when Winter needed new clothes.

Once they were gone, Winter’s mom called the General’s wife and asked her to come over for coffee. The woman had been struggling with her daughters going missing and possibly dead.

“A friend of Winter and Lindy is staying here for a few days to make sure Lindy doesn’t have any issues getting used to her new home. He came back late and didn’t want to wake anyone up, so he slept out on the porch,” I heard Winter’s mom tell the woman as they walked out. “As crazy as it sounds, he tends to attract strays. These two came to have him hold them last night. Don’t wake them yet. Both are sleeping soundly, knowing he won’t let anything happen to them.”

I softly told their mom, “They need to sleep at least a bit longer before being subjected to the gauntlet they will soon have to navigate. I helped them get washed up a bit before they went to sleep. They didn’t tell me anything. You can at least breathe a sigh of relief as they are still virgins. Before you even go there, some escaped convicts tried to carjack and kill me while driving home from a performance driving school. The police had already talked to my parents before I even had a chance to call them to tell them what had happened. My mom decided I was going to get a job as a punishment. I worked at both a bathing suit and an underwear clearance outlet. A dream job for a fifteen-year-old boy, right? Did you know that they make up to size twenty-five-X in panties and bathing suits? Those stores had a large inventory of those super-plus-sized items. When not insulting whales, I was helping them find the correct size bras, panties, and bathing suits for their body. I’ve seen more nude women and girls between their legs while working there than most gynecologists see in their careers. You have two daughters, so you know underwear isn’t cheap, not to mention bathing suits. Would you drive to the middle of nowhere to get them each six bras and a dozen pairs of panties, which they won’t have to pick out of their cracks, for under a hundred dollars? On certain days, the shops would pay the bus fare both ways if a girl bought at least seventy-five dollars’ worth at either store.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.