Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 524: Continuing Developments

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 524: Continuing Developments - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

When was the last time I saw Molly in a bathing suit?

Molly stayed close to me but not glued to me as she was yesterday and last night. When I got up to talk to some people, Molly held up her arms to take April.

That is a lot of affection for Molly. Something is up.

Deidre, Jill, and Riley showed up around one. I watched as Anna made herself scarce.

Didn’t they all kiss and make up?

“We can’t stay long but wanted to swing by to give you a birthday hug and grab some free lunch,” Jill joked. “Too big a crowd for us.”

That seemed to be the consensus from those who started to stream in shortly after the three women. Annie and Crystal threw on bathing suits to hang out by the pool for a while.

I was walking around talking to people when I saw a woman who was unquestionably pregnant. She looked familiar, but I couldn’t quite place her face.

She hugged me when she saw me come over and said, “Sorry, David, not yours. I’m due any day now. I hear you did pretty well delivering some of your babies not long ago. I guess it is fair that you at least be there given how much you get around.”

I knew she was teasing. Her husband was right there when she said she needed to pee again.

We had another round of gift openings for the girls after dinner and another birthday cake. People started heading home after that. As things settled down, Molly was back glued by my side. I still knew something was up with her. She hadn’t said a word to anyone, though she was extremely cuddly with me.

Molly did let me slip off to have some private time with Crystal and Annie. They both needed sex with a guy. Annie had her share of screwing around with random guys during her sex addiction period in high school. Even in as good a shape as they were, both were exhausted by the time we cleaned up. They took one of Ellen’s bedrooms to get some sleep.

Once I came back down, Molly stayed glued to me again. When we went to bed, she didn’t mind that my cousins were in bed with us. Everyone was naked, including Molly.

Molly woke me an hour before dawn to get the drone up to map the land at a lower level. The ground hadn’t yet had a chance to get warmed by the sun. As people started getting ready for work, it would let us use the sensors to find underground power lines, sewer pipes, and other things we didn’t yet know existed. I told her I could use the place in my head to map everything out while sitting home and having breakfast.

“People are watching. Always watching,” Molly said. “Data without visible surveying is suspicious.”

I saw her point when we found an area showing much higher temperatures than anywhere around it. Getting closer to the ground, we started seeing sub-surface human-made structures. Molly programmed the drone to do repeated passes of a two-hundred-fifty-yard area centered over the hot spot. The drone has multiple ground-penetrating radar units, but we can only run one at a time. Molly had me fuck her until the drone finished to pass the time. That was almost an hour later. She wanted more, but the drone data was more important.

We found additional hot spots when Molly scanned through the data, so we had the drone go over those spots too. We fucked more than we actively flew the drone. Molly began getting tired about noon, so we returned the drone and landed it in the storage hanger. Once I connected up the data cable, Molly was back at my side. She wanted my dick in her.

When we finished, I asked her, “Molly, something is up with you. What is going on?”

She turned to face me and put my hands on her stomach before saying, “David, I’m pregnant.”

Molly stopped taking birth control back in December. All her fuck buddies wore condoms, and she used other birth control too. I was the only one who had sex with her bareback over the last year.

“David,” Molly told me. “I need a child to prove I can be an architect, foreman, developer, and any other job that I choose to do as well as a man. Being pregnant while continuing to do as I have done will prove that point. As with Paula, you are the one who will father my children. My doctor and I closely monitor my mental health as I cannot take some of my medications during my pregnancy. I had my sixteen-week ultrasound on Thursday.”

Due to her swimming and workouts, Molly was only now beginning to show. Her hormones were making her cuddly. Molly’s Autism kept her from being able to cuddle anyone other than me right now. I was the only one that knew besides her OB/GYN and doctor. She didn’t want to tell anyone until she was sure at least sixteen weeks along first.

Molly had tried to get her fuck buddies to scratch the itch her pregnancy caused but was unsuccessful. They only took the edge off before they were too tired or unable to get it up again. She asked if she could stay with me as much as possible during the rest of her pregnancy.

“I want you to check the fetus for genetic defects. Please don’t tell me the gender. I will find that out in four weeks,” Molly told me.

I connected the place in my head to my implant before scanning Molly and the baby growing inside her. A DNA check showed no signs of genetic diseases, cancer markers, or anything that concerned me. I did find a few minor things that only took a few seconds to correct.

I told Molly, “You need to take your prenatal vitamins and drink much more milk. Calcium supplements won’t do it for you.”

She looked nasty when I mentioned milk but knew she needed it.

When we got to my house, she told my parents.

“Duh!” Dad told her. “You’ve been glued to David and wore a tummy control swimsuit yesterday. Your mom’s known for a while. We’re all happy for you, Molly. It is a big step in your life.”

We sat down to have breakfast when April came in so my parents could drop her off at her preschool.

“Yeah! It is hard to keep a secret when someone hasn’t even told you it is a secret. You’re going to be a mommy with daddy’s baby. I’m not telling if you are having a boy or girl,” April told Molly as she hugged her.

Once we ate breakfast, Molly and I went into my office to see what the drone data showed.

Damn lazy bastards.

The computers wanted me to “enhance” the data. I scanned down three hundred feet in a fifty-square-mile area. I scanned down five kilometers in the areas where we found the hot spots.

I found three-kilometer deep, four-meter wide shafts where someone blasted out the bedrock to create an enormous cavern. Someone had filled these massive vaults with what appeared to be nuclear, radioactive, and toxic waste. They bore drill holes from the surface through the chambers and continued down until they hit multiple magma pockets. They dumped construction debris and the remnants of a landfill into the resulting craters and then pushed in the rock excavated from the chambers. On top of that, they dumped overburden from various excavations, mines, and a few top-secret bunker construction projects.

Instead of the magma coming up into the chamber and then cooling to solidify around the waste, it liquified it. Over time, the materials became super-heated and began melting the bedrock and granite under the chambers. The good news is that the magma mostly melted and relocated the hazardous waste into the magma flow. The bad news is that all the trash put in to backfill the shaft burned off and dropped into the magma. Everything shifted downward and liquified until it reached a balancing point where the heat from the magma wasn’t hot enough to overcome the cooling effect of the rocks, soil, and water above it. Water filled in the gaps from the trashed and displaced stone.

The water wasn’t drinkable, but it was suitable for building an enhanced geothermal power plant using a binary cycle setup. It wouldn’t be cheap, but Molly felt that it wouldn’t be structurally sound in the long term to try to build neighborhoods or businesses over where someone made these waste dumps.

I sure am not about to build a school over this mess. Someone already found out that wasn’t a good idea.

We added the data I collected to the maps we had gotten from the drone. Looking over the information, it appears we had a good location in between all the hotspot locations, with plenty of undisturbed ground, where we could build the geothermal power plant. We planned the fencing we needed to create a perimeter around the old boreholes and shaft.

We selected an area that wouldn’t require months to excavate enough to put in the sewer lines and multiple sewage pumping stations for the school.

As we looked things over, I asked if we should investigate building a wastewater treatment plant. We could use the treated water to provide additional water to the area around the geothermal power plant.

“That is a total mess,” I told Molly. “It is fortunate that the radiation and toxic waste didn’t get into groundwater. At least whoever attempted to dispose of this crap did it better than what happened under the private school’s previous location.”

Molly dropped her shorts and panties before bending over the desk. Her hormones were making her so horny that it was causing her problems with keeping her thoughts clear. She needed to think through various things to immediately get the infrastructure in place to start on the school site.

“Is this going to cause you problems as the pregnancy progresses? Is it something we need to keep a close eye on?” I asked.

I took her grunt and rocking of her hips as “less talking, more fucking,” so I did that.

I let myself slip into my mind as I interfaced with the supercomputer somewhere under me. I have all the current regulations and guidance for doing all the infrastructure work required to fully develop large sections of the recently bought properties. I added in fifty percent extra capacity so that we wouldn’t have to worry about needing to dig everything up to add more capacity in the future. I included multiple sewage pumping locations with piping to back each other up if we have a primary and redundant pump failure in that same spot.

Molly’s tits haven’t grown much, and she doesn’t have this much butt.

As I came inside the hot pussy around my dick, I snapped back from where I went as I thought over the infrastructure I needed to put in.

“Don’t stop. Almost there,” the woman, or girl, said.

You got it, captain!

I didn’t stop. This girl or woman got two more loads inside her before my dick decided it was time for a break and went limp.

When she turned around, I found out that it was Nelly.

What the fuck?

“Oh, don’t even start to say it, David,” Nelly told me. “I’m fifteen now. Look, my mom and doctor both said that if I was going to have sex with anyone, it had to be you. Molly and Dolly would have stopped me long before Molly moved over to let you slide your dick in me when she needed to use the bathroom. Whatever was inside me when I was eleven changed my body a bit down there. You pounded my hot twat for over an hour before you came the first time. I’ve been flowing like an oily river and don’t feel any soreness. So, I’m as fertile as I get, but don’t worry about it. My IUD will ensure that it doesn’t become a problem. I wouldn’t mind having your baby, but not when I’m only sixteen. I know we discussed this before, but I need you to know that I remembered every time that parasite forced me to get sperm to feed it. Despite what others may say, I felt that the parasite knew it needed a girl who did what it wanted. It made sure I came each time, sometimes more than once. It wasn’t even close to how hard I got off with or how many times. That was better than I thought it could be.”

I’m not happy, but she is fifteen, and this is her choice. I am good if her mom and Molly have signed off on it.

Molly was freshly showered and dressed to go somewhere. I found she had gotten the information from my computer while I banged Nelly from behind. The large-format printer in my office printed out the detailed utility plans I had worked up. While she could have hand-drawn them, the computer ensured that it matched all codes and had measurements down to the inch by GPS coordinates. Another thing she had printed out showed top and side views for where we were putting the utilities. It included the sewage pumps.

She also had all the survey and proposal data for the geothermal plant to get that permit. The details included some historical documents the man in the machine found.

These waste pits were government-funded from back in the nineteen-forties.

The details of what went into the waste pits are classified, but that was back when they documented it. The security clearance didn’t matter much because the man in the machine already had the details. Further digging found that they had designed the setup to have lava fill the chamber to remove the waste or solidify around it. The engineers at the time didn’t have computers to generate the modeling required to predict what would happen over the years.

Well, how about that? They provided the U.S. government departments involved, and I have current phone numbers.

On a whim, I called the one listed to call in an emergency. I didn’t have to traverse any phone trees to get to a live person. I introduced myself, gave them the map coordinates, and said I wanted to speak to someone about what they had dumped on my property.

“Sir, that is classified and on a need-to-know basis,” the person on the phone told me.

I waited to ensure they finished before I said, “About that. I needed to know and have the clearance, so I already looked at the classified details. If I hadn’t read the information, I wouldn’t have gotten this number to call.”

“That is above my pay grade to discuss. Do you mind if I get my supervisors?” they asked.

Minutes later, I talked to someone five levels above the one who answered the phone.

We did the whole security dance and eventually got down to discussing things.

“I was using my new mapping drone and found multiple hot areas. It took some research, but I discovered why they show hot compared to the surrounding area’s scans. Ground-penetrating radar showed what appeared to be boreholes around a large diameter shaft in each location. That brings me to the reason for my call,” I told them and paused.

I heard a lot of discussions going on at their end, so I waited.

Around ten to fifteen minutes later, another person said, “I don’t do small talk. You’ve got my staff, and I bent over the desk, ready to take it up the ass. I know you don’t give a shit about money, so what the hell do you want?”

“For the record, Mr. Jones,” a woman said. “We have no connection to or responsibility for the toxic waste in your town under the previous location of a local private school. If you have already read the documents, you have seen the detailed information regarding each project related to the origin, transport date, and where they dumped the associated toxic and radioactive waste. Some of the world’s top scientists formulated the best way to dispose of that waste based on the information at the time.”

“Thank you, Margret,” the guy in charge said. “So, what do you want, David?”

What do I want? I didn’t even think that far.

Fortunately, the man-in-the-machine sent everything I could make this government department do and what would make them tell me to call the media outlets to report what I found. I couldn’t release the classified information, but there were enough unclassified records to get the right people curious. I can reference the classified project names when speaking to the EPA to get them involved.

I don’t want any of that hassle. Never a good thing to burn bridges, especially when it was something that the lava had mostly resolved, and I could resolve the rest myself.

“What I want is to build a geothermal power plant. I did some research. The shaft boring machines currently available don’t go as deep as the shafts used to create the chambers where they put that waste. Whatever you used must have been extremely fast for people in the area not to notice and tell people about it. I would love to learn about the temperatures between the surface and the chambers as the magma changed them over the decades. Knowing the level of radioactivity as we get closer to the vaults is also very important. While I could hire my own survey companies and get boring machines to dig out these shafts, word would get out about what they find, and that would be a bad thing for your department,” I explained. “I think we can help each other here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.