Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 491: Less Talk, More Sex

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 491: Less Talk, More Sex - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

More foreplay, less fuck.

The four virgin women from Ava’s family didn’t want to use names. Each desired to rid themselves of their cherry and do all we could to impregnate them. The girls didn’t even rub themselves off with any regularity. While hot, wet, and horny, they seemed tighter than any virgin where I was their first. Each took a long time to relax enough for me to rid them of that thin membrane. The sperm in my precum fertilized the eggs inside them that I got them to ovulate. I even fixed the DNA errors I found once my sperm fertilized each egg.

It is nice to take my time to give them each the best first time I can.

I began to notice familial commonalities between the four women and the three from earlier today. The seven had firm B-cup tits, perfect hard nipples, and loved sex. Unlike the three earlier, these women were too sore, only doing it with me until I left a token load.

“Wow,” one of them said as she played with and sucked my dick. “You are a god, David. Once I finally relaxed, I felt you tear my cherry, but I can’t remember if it hurt or not. You made me feel things I’ve only seen faked in pornos. No girls or women in our family said it would feel that great.”

“I know your sister didn’t say I could cum multiple times during sex, and she has three boys that hit puberty simultaneously. They worked through the Angries together. I know they eat her all the time to get her off,” one said.

A sixteen-year-old girl came in and said, “If David doesn’t mind having sex with a non-virgin, I can find out if I can cum during sex. The boys make me feel like a princess, but they still don’t yet last long enough to get me going before they are done and passed out.”

I got up, moved behind her, pulled off her panties, pushed her ankles apart, lined up, and pushed in. She screamed out in pain and jerked away from me.

“Since I can say I’m an expert here, either they were in the wrong hole, only humped your pussy lips, or are hung like little boys,” I told her as I slowly buried my dick in her so we would sit down with my dick in her. “I may be nine inches long but fall into the low side of average thickness. I remember seeing the boys glued to you last year, and they didn’t seem unable to make you a woman.”

She pulled my hands to her tits as she spread her legs so one of the other girls could lick this girl, my dick, and balls.

While she worked to relax, the girl said, “You never saw them hard. They look fat, but they aren’t. They are the epitome of pencil dicks. I thought they popped my cherry back when we were younger. Damn, that hurt, and it feels like you will push out of my mouth. If my cousin weren’t eating me, I would be trying to figure out how to be on top. The boys never let me be on top.”

That was an easy problem to solve. I got one of the four women to sit on my face as this girl rode my dick. She was on birth control and had an IUD, so no worries about her getting pregnant today.

I can’t say that holds for the surprise parade of virgin and non-virgin pussy in line to use my dick now.

I kept eating pussy as girls and women rode my dick until I unloaded inside them.

It is good that the girls know that under fourteen was too young to fuck me and didn’t. Did any of them put their pussies over my mouth?

The place in my head showed me that I had gotten every girl and woman in Caryn’s family pregnant that wanted to have my child. Some were under fourteen, which pissed me off.

Caryn was in bed with me and picked up on it, even as one of her sisters rode my dick.

“David,” Caryn said. “The women that arrived earlier said you would get angry at some point. One told me that any girl under sixteen who got pregnant screwed a turkey baster. You wouldn’t have enough sperm to go around, and there wasn’t enough time for all of us to take a ride.”

At that, the room cleared, and I was there alone with Ava.

She didn’t want to have sex but did enjoy showering with me as she told me, “These last few days have been like a fairytale for me, David. My father found me, and it is good to know I didn’t kill my brother because he was already dead. Not the craziest thing in the world these days. I talked to your three women, who helped me go through those who are part of my bloodline and those who are the remnants of Zeus’s reign. I didn’t pick some who are worthless bastards that someone would kill before long anyway. They have screwed up and cut side deals to line their pockets while screwing the family. I brought all those from my dad’s father into the family without a thought. Then I had the women, girls, and boys that came into the family from marriages. The women married into the family and gave birth to another man’s children, but not anyone in my bloodline. Mary made a good point when she said that I needed to ensure we have fresh blood introduced to our family from time to time. She said you now have a lot of your bloodline in her family tree. Some who I banished are predators who have molested and raped little kids. Others are remnants of Zeus’s bastards or women widowed after marrying into the family. I made it clear to those women that they needed to leave my homes. I contacted Yuki’s family to see about those she wished to take in. The rest can suck their dad’s dick or lick their mom’s pussy as they beg their family to take them back. Now, I did take advantage of your orphanages. There are many children here and those who didn’t make the trip. None have any of my family’s bloodline in them. They’re kids. I may still be as heartless as ever before. I can’t dump them on the side of the road to fend for themselves when I have somewhere that will give them a chance to put their old family behind them. All of those who came with Caryn and my father will leave with me shortly. I wanted to tell you goodbye face-to-face. We know I can’t ever have a way to thank you, so I’m not going to try to find one. You are a better father than most I have met in my life. Ellen will be okay, and you are doing a great job raising her.”

We dried off, kissed, and she left before we ended up in my bed, where she wanted to be instead of on a plane to clean up her house.

I need a walk.

I was on the path around the resort’s perimeter when I saw a girl. She wore a loose dress that someone designed to hit the figure of any woman or girl who wore it. When I got to her, I held out my hand. She smiled at me, and we walked on this path, lost in our thoughts.

“Do we need to stop to let someone know where you are?” I asked her in three different languages that I guessed that she knew.

“Yes. No.”

That works for me.

We walked for hours. Twice, the girl stopped and rushed into the bushes to pee. She didn’t want anything to do with the bathrooms along the trail.

“Am I taking you to my suite or your family?” I asked the girl.

She shrugged and said, “No one will even miss me. They don’t care. They never care. No one cares about me.”

Ah, this I do know how to handle.

I whistled, and four stout puppies of some sort ran out of the woods. As the wild dogs ran toward her, I let the girl’s hand go. She didn’t show it, but I could feel the sadness and loneliness coming off her, but no fear. This girl was happy to be dinner for these dogs. When they knocked her down, she spread her arms, closed her eyes, and waited for the inevitable.

It is good she didn’t drink much as we walked and just took a piss. Has she ever giggled freely and without fear of reproach?

I heard a shrill whistle from the woods. It made the dogs stop long enough to bark once. They were back to licking the girl’s face and any exposed skin. Her dress pushed up enough that I could see she had on shorts and panties, but nothing to help me guess her age.

I heard another whistle from the woods, but only one dog barked in reply.

When a woman wearing forest camouflage walked out of the dark, she saw what made her dogs ignore her. The girl’s flip-flops were gone, and two dogs were licking her bare feet. One sat on her legs with its nose under her dress, licking her stomach and possibly tits. It was hard to tell with this dress. No matter what the woman tried, the dogs ignored her.

My whistling got the dog’s attention.

“Go,” I told them.

They moved from the girl and over to sit beside the woman. She didn’t seem happy that I made her dogs obey me, and they ignored her.

I pointed to the girl and said, “She needed them. Now she doesn’t. Thanks for letting me borrow them for a little bit. My daughter taught me a lot about animals. I am insulting you when I say you have a lot to learn. Turn around slowly.”

Twelve feet away stood the bear cub. The female coyote was watching from the edge of the woods. To drive my point home, I pointed to the girl and whistled. The coyote puppies took over where the wild dogs left off and licked the girl, which made her giggle. I went to the bear cub, who laid down as I approached. I hadn’t petted a bear before, but it seemed to appreciate the contact on some level.

He isn’t telling anyone I healed up all the places the bobcat got him with her claws, including his balls.

I soon smelled the woman’s piss when I heard the growl from the mama bear.

“What? Want to play?” I said to the mama bear.

She ran toward me, but I moved out of her way. The bear stopped close enough to stand up and swipe at me. I let her try twice before showing her that she had met the wrong human. She swung at me. I grabbed her paw and stopped it like she took a swing at a speeding truck. I jumped at her with so much force it knocked her back like I was the bear swatting her and the bear was a little child. The mama bear rushed at me again, but this time expected me to move out of the way. I didn’t, and she slammed into me. That made a deep impression on my feet on the ground, but I didn’t get knocked back. When she recovered from hitting her head into a solid object, I held my hand for her to sniff.

I saw fear in her eyes. She ran toward the woods, and her cub ran off after her.

“Yes, you insulted me, but now I find you didn’t do it maliciously or mock me,” the woman said. “They aren’t mine, but I am theirs. The dogs adopted me. I have nothing to compete with a man that did what you did with that bear.”

I smiled and said, “That was reflexes, speed, training, and nothing more. They were a great help. I must now get the coyote pups to stop before the one male figures out how to get to the source of the girl’s pee scent.”

The coyotes ran for the woods, going in the opposite direction from where the woman was headed.

The girl rushed off behind another bush to pee when the coast was clear.

“I care about you,” I told her when she returned.

She stood on tiptoes to kiss me on the cheek.

Now and then, the girl would stop, hug me, and kiss my cheek. I still had no idea of her age or level of development. It wasn’t a big deal, and I wasn’t going to make her tell or show me.

She took us onto the path back into the primary part of the resort.

“I found her! Sally’s safe,” a kid yelled and ran back toward the central part of the resort.

I looked down at the girl and said, “Someone cares about you, probably more than one person.”

A woman ran up to us, gave me a dirty look, and pulled Sally into her arms.

“Sally, you can’t run off like that. Did this man touch you? Did you try to touch him?” the panicked mom asked Sally.

Sally wouldn’t let go of my hand, no matter how much her mom pulled.

“LET GO OF HER!” the woman screamed as people rushed toward us.

I did. Sally reached over to put her hand in mine again.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER, YOU BASTARD?!” Sally’s mom wanted to know.

“I offered her my hand, and we walked. We both had things on our minds to think about, so we walked in silence. I don’t think she is sad anymore now that she sees someone who indeed cares about her and who panicked when no one could find her,” I told the woman when she stopped screaming to get her breath. “If I had to guess, I bet that Sally wanted to tell you she was sad, but you ignored her.”

“Mister, Sally doesn’t talk,” a little girl came over to say. “She doesn’t make any sounds.”

I got down to put myself at eye level with the girl and asked, “Are you sure, or is it because you’ve never heard her?”

I watched others think that question over as the little girl thought about it.

“I’ve never heard her make a sound. She moves like a cat, too. Quiet,” the girl said.

“Because someone likes being quiet doesn’t mean they can’t make a sound,” I told the girl.

“She is right. Sally doesn’t make any sounds and can’t talk. She is special,” he told us.

I turned to Sally and said, “See? They care about you, Sally. They think you are special, but I suspect it isn’t the special you’ve let them believe, is it?”

“They don’t care. No one cares. Everybody ignores me. I’m invisible,” Sally said, shocking the hell out of those that had gathered.

I pulled her into a hug and then told her, “Oh, Sally. I’ve been there. I spent most of elementary and middle school thinking I was invisible to everyone. Your family isn’t ignoring you, Sally. You closed yourself off to them.”

“Is he right?” Sally asked the people here.

“Yes, dear. We don’t know why, and you won’t tell us,” a man said, pushing through the group gathered. “Are you ready to talk about what is going on yet? Do you want to stay with this man for a bit longer?”

“I want him,” she said softly. “He called puppies. They licked my face and feet while I giggled.”

She looked down, got scared, and started to shake a bit before saying, “I lost my shoes. The puppies.”

I pulled her flip-flops from my back pocket and handed them to her.

“You didn’t seem to want to wear them anymore. I’ve got a little girl that doesn’t like clothes. She takes them off anywhere she doesn’t have to wear them,” I told Sally. “I would guess you aren’t the only one who loses your shoes a lot. Your dress is made from flour sacks and I suspect so are your panties. These flip-flops sell for twenty-five cents when bought in bulk. The shorts you borrowed from your sister cost more than a crate of those cheap flip-flops and the costs to make your dresses and panties.”

The man reached for her, and she pulled back, but I pushed her toward him. He pulled her into a hug.

“Sally, I’ve never scolded you for losing your shoes or anything,” he told her. “The man is right about any pairs of shorts your sisters have that will fit you. One pair of shorts they buy costs more than all your clothes, shoes, panties, and bras. For that matter, one pair costs more than everything in your room. I’m firing your doctors when we get back home. They told us your brain was miswired, which was why you started acting like we weren’t there, but you still did things automatically without seeming to notice. Do you even remember the hundreds of vile-smelling diapers you’ve changed?”

I put my hands on her shoulders as I told him, “She can come with me if that is okay with you. Sally needs to talk to someone, and that isn’t you or your family right now. I’ve been in that exact place. I think I can help her if she is ready to let anyone in. Doctors had no idea about how to get to me either.”

She put her flip-flops on, took my hand, and pulled on it lightly to keep going somewhere. It was to eat. We went to walk on that same path afterward. Sally did go into the bathroom once instead of just peeing in the bushes. It had to be one of the world’s fastest poop.

We walked until she got hungry again. I stopped to get us water bags to wear on our backs as we walked. She lasted until an hour after dinner when her body refused to let her walk anymore. Sally sat down and fell asleep.

I picked her up, found her dad, and told him that Sally would sleep in my suite tonight.

“She hadn’t said a word since she talked to me earlier. It wasn’t that she was ignoring me. I don’t think she wanted to talk about it. I’ll help her wash up and put her in bed. I won’t be far from her. If something comes up, one of my girls will stay with her. No one will get near her, not even your family, if my girls are watching her,” I told him.

His wife looked at me like I was Chester The Molester as I carried her daughter off to my suite.

“My oldest daughter is in the other room. Do you want me to have her help you take a bath? You stink and need to soak in some hot water for a bit. Your legs stiffened up when you stopped walking,” I asked.

Sally started to get her dress off with little success.

I was going to call Ellen when Sally said, “Only you, please.”

Once we got the figure-hiding dress, the shift, shorts, and panties off Sally, I found that she was almost done with puberty, only waiting on her first period as the sign that she had finished becoming a woman. I correctly guessed that she was around fourteen. Sally ensured I knew she was fourteen and a half to the day. I got her on the throne while I got the bathtub ready.

I got her into the tub, and she got back out.

“Too much water for you and me. You’re the biggest of us, so you get in first,” Sally said as she tried to get my shorts undone.

I gave her a little help, but she wanted to undress me since I got to undress her.

I tried to use a washcloth, then at least the soap bar, but Sally said I had to use only soapy hands. I resisted when she pushed all but my middle finger down, moved it between her legs, and then pushed it up inside her. Sally rinsed it off and did it four more times before using my soapy hand to wash between her legs. Once rinsed off, she turned around to face me and reached down to get my dick from where I tucked it between my legs.

Putting my hands on her head, she moved to get a bit of it in her mouth. She pulled on my legs to force as much into her mouth that would fit as she fought her gag reflex as it hit the back of her throat. Sally kept pushing as much in her mouth long after I took my hands off her head. When I did start to cum, she shoved it so that it blocked her as she tried to get a breath, and my cum went down into her lungs instead. I saw her face starting to get red and then a bit blue. She looked me in the eyes and held up her hand to keep me from stopping her. Right before she passed out, she pulled my dick from her mouth and started coughing out the cum that went into her lungs. She did that two more times.

When Sally moved to try to force my dick into her still too small pussy, I stopped her.

“Enough, Sally. Turn around and put your back to my chest. You can play with my dick if that is what you want, but it doesn’t go in either hole down there,” I told her.

Once she got settled, she rubbed her clit with my dick. I played with her tits. I felt her entire body tensing up, and then she came. She sighed and hugged my hands to her.

There is more to this story, and I can only guess at part of it.

Sally wanted to tell me, but I got her in PJs and tucked her into bed instead. I found a book on the shelves in the room and sat down on a chair. She woke up a lot overnight and crawled into my lap. Sally needed to pee a few times, and the rest was to have me hold her while she settled down from whatever nightmare woke her. She finally woke at two in the afternoon and needed to eat something.

I wasn’t about to let her dress how she was when I found her on the walk. I got her something that showed she had a woman’s body but hid her charms from view.

After eating and another long walk, we found her dad, who got her family together.

Joel, Ray, Tom, and Paul. Those are the four sitting off to the side a bit. When everyone was seated, Sally went over and slapped the shit out of each one. They took it without a sound.

“Say I’m special. Tell me I am a liar and say make-believe. Come on, tell them. Tell them how much I like it. Tell them,” Sally said as she continued to slap the shit out of them. “Let them hear you scream.”

While not from the same ways of teaching, four bondage maids appeared behind the men. Each ended up on all fours with their pants cut open to show their hairy assholes. Giant dildos, sized up to what I guessed were the proportions equivalent to theirs and Sally’s mouth at the time, were shoved into their mouth. Four men with elephant dicks came in to get behind each man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.