Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 481: Questions, Answers, Dinner

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 481: Questions, Answers, Dinner - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

The tabloid cretin got the point and quickly crawled back under his rock.

It didn’t take as long as I expected before the reporters realized that I wouldn’t say a thing about Laura, no matter how they asked me. I deflected questions about my wealth as well.

“Did you lose the federal job that lets you take kids to your foster care complexes without anyone being able to stop you?” one reporter asked.

I shrugged and said, “How would I know? The police lost my phone, wallet, IDs, and everything they took from me during my arrest. I haven’t been able to make or receive calls since they arrested me. I didn’t ask for those permissions or government-granted authority. The federal government gave them to me, so they can take them back whenever they wish. I don’t know why they would since I’ve done nothing wrong, and they knew it before being arrested.”

“If you will excuse me, I am going to take my lawyer to dinner before I return home,” I told them.

Paula had already reached out to Laura and Laura’s parents to have them meet us at one of my restaurants in LA. We would be eating in full view of everyone there, but no reporters or media could get in to bug us. They could see us through the large front windows. A few scuzzy reporters tried to follow us, only to find they were as bad drivers as reporters.

I know hidden cameras and microphones are placed all over that restaurant, including bathrooms, prep areas, kitchen, and other rooms.

Once our group was seated, I had Paula on one side of Laura and her dad on the other I said, “Laura, I am so sorry that this happened. I should have gone with my gut to decline to come to your house for cake on your birthday. You were so excited I didn’t want to ruin it for you. Now everyone knows more about you than they should. That assistant DA went way over the line, and you happened to be the victim of her screwed-up mind.”

“Don’t think that, David,” Laura said. “I was a nobody at school. No one wanted to get to know me because I could get cancer again and die this time. At least the kids at school want to know what the hell happened.”

“Yes, Laura has gotten incredibly popular as a result. Not as much of if you gave her, or us, the Bugatti, but popular all the same,” Laura’s dad said.

Her mom said, “Because of your help getting the board to buy me out, we had no reason to stay in California. My dad had homes all over the place, and he left me the one where we spent much of my youth. It is in Nevada. A moving company packed us up while we were in court today. We would already be on our way there, but I’m not about to miss a chance to eat at this place. You probably already know that Nevada’s age of consent is sixteen. After all the hell your kindness put you through, if you want to come with my family to our new home, you can spend the night with Laura and not worry about being arrested.”

Paula said, “Don’t look at me. I’m not in control of your dick, David. I wouldn’t mind wandering around in Las Vegas now that I can get into some places I couldn’t enter as a minor. I still can’t go gambling, but I don’t have an interest in that anyway. I do suggest that you depart separately from David and myself. Those following us will be able to confirm we departed by plane. I recommend Laura and her parents decide to caravan to your new home in Nevada after dinner. I see no point in you returning to your previous home. Let the media crowd waiting there find you don’t live there anymore long after you have departed. I suggest you slip out the rear exit designed to let famous people escape the fans and paparazzi. David and I will continue out the front as planned.”

Dinner was excellent, and the staff didn’t know I owned the place, so they confirmed that this was another of my restaurants that always treated customers amazingly well. I left a sizeable tip and departed with Paula.

At the airport, those following us found that I didn’t have to go through security and had clearance to use the secured hallways provided to government couriers. Some bought tickets to try to continue their following of us. Paula and I didn’t make any attempts to hide. We did head down toward the plane that would take us to get a connecting flight home. Flying first class allowed us to be on the walkway alone. One of the pilots held the door open to the stairs they used to do pre-flight checks on the plane. Paula and I walked the short distance to the airplane that awaited us a few spots down.

A note on the controls said to use my David Jones call sign to clarify that I was departing, just not on the plane they expected. We were in the air to Nevada before the flight people expected us to board could finish loading first class. Our flight plan had us heading toward home.

“Aircraft David Jones,” I heard over one of the radio frequencies this aircraft tuned into automatically. “You are ordered to change course. We will escort you down.”

“Thanks, guys, but I already know the way. There is no need to give me the guided tour,” I told them as I showed them my jet was faster than theirs, even if it looked like a G5.

I dropped down below their line of sight and turned on the stealth system.

I landed at Area-51 unnoticed and moved right behind one of the planes that shuttle people back and forth. From the armed guards outside an open hanger, I taxied up as closely as I could and then triggered an alert that moved them temporarily out of the way of the hanger doors. The plane rolled silently inside, and I used the unique system to turn it around in place. Another distraction let Paula and I deplane unnoticed.

“What do you mean you lost them? That isn’t possible,” I heard the general yelling.

I got a ping on my implant that someone snuck his twins here, and he had no clue. It hit me that this would be right about the time for their birthday, based on when I came through here as Darren before my mission to free the man-in-the-machine and then end up at my first Spring Break with the Elites.

They were now eleven and cute as can be. The girl was a few inches taller than her twin brother, but he started puberty three months ago and two months before her. I walked over to them, got down on one knee, and they felt whatever it was that made kids with special needs want me to hold them. They got their arms around my neck, and I got my arms under their butts to stand up.

We walked over to where the General was still tearing into someone.

I was standing back from where he could see me when I held out the key fob I found hanging beside the door in the plane Paula and I used. It let out a loud beep like I was turning off a car alarm. That scared the shit out of the soldiers, and they rushed to surround the plane. They had their weapons drawn.

“General,” I said as the twins couldn’t keep from giggling any longer. “It is rude to invite me to meet the twins on their birthday and not tell me so I could get them gifts. I hope you don’t mind that I self-parked. I saw the welcoming party outside, so I guessed this is where you wanted me to park.”

Is he more surprised I snuck up on him, and no one noticed, or am I holding his twins?

“Let me introduce one of my best friends and lawyer, Paula. You won’t have me arrested if I do something nice for the twin’s birthday, will you? I don’t need more insanity today,” I asked.

As I would expect, the General recovered quickly and asked Paula, “Are you not a bit concerned that David just landed in Area-51 like he owns the place?”

Paula had changed into a skirt and t-shirt on the plane. She had them both removed in a few seconds.

“Sir,” Paula said, “I’ve had nearly all of my bones shattered, skull crushed, and spinal cord torn from my brain stem when my brain, after the impact that pulled my head off my spine. They skinned me to repair my muscles and tendons, plus various organs. It took me years to relearn or remember what I knew before the accident. David was there holding my hand when not trying to break the hospital’s exoskeletons. I’m the closest thing to a real-life human Frankenstein that has ever existed. So, no, David, landing at the most secure facility in the United States, in a stealth aircraft no one saw arrive or detected, doesn’t surprise me a bit. David and I have known each other for most of our lives.”

The twins wanted down and quickly went over to Paula to pull down her panties to look at her scars and then lifted her bra. Paula put one leg on a chair so the kids could trace her scars out where they went on each side of her pussy. When they finished, Paula got dressed.

“Daddy,” the boy said. “She is the one from the papers you had on your desk in the office. She is beautiful.”

Paula bent down to pick the boy up, and he quickly had his arms around her neck and legs around her waist.

I put his twin sister on my shoulders. She was as happy as could be.

Two soldiers rushed over, saluted the General, and said, “Sir, the plane is empty. We can’t find anyone.”

“At ease, soldiers,” he told them. “David and his friend Paula slipped right past you. They are the man and woman holding my children, who also arrived undetected. I suggest you find the officer in charge, and you three figure out how this happened. I will expect your report by twenty-two hundred hours.”

I told Laura’s mom that we had to make a stop on the way, so it might be tomorrow before we arrived at their home.

He asked us to follow him before asking Paula, “You wouldn’t possibly be willing to allow some of the egghead doctors to examine by chance?”

“If they don’t go trying to do a pelvic or anal exam, then I can allow that. Now it will come at a price of a favor when I might need to request it,” Paula told the General.

It surprised him that Paula readily agreed. His twin son refused to leave Paula when we arrived at the area where doctors would examine her.

“You are due for your checkup, birthday boy, so if you want to stay, you have to strip and let them examine you too,” the General said, trying to get his son to abandon wanting to stay with Paula.

He stripped right there and said, “Ok, but nothing in my butthole, and Paula has to hold my hand whenever they are going to touch me.”

Paula led the General’s son down where the nurses directed them.

“Dang it, daddy,” his daughter said. “He already has hairs, and I don’t.”

That threw you for a loop.

When her dad didn’t respond, I told the girl, “Hey, don’t be in a rush to grow up. Everyone develops at their own pace. I bet you didn’t even notice the small knots under your nipples yet.”

The girl leaned back, pulled up her shirt, and started feeling her chest. The General couldn’t see the girl’s tiny buds getting rock hard or know she got warm between her legs. Her firm mounds stayed that way even after she pulled her shirt down and put her arms around me again. I had to pinch her butt cheek when the girl started unconsciously grinding against my arm. That made her blush, and then she hid her face in my chest.

When we happened to walk into a noisy area, I leaned in to whisper to the girl, “I bet you already have more hair than your brother, but it is so thin, short, and light you can’t see it. Plus, your brother’s hairs are on his balls, which hang down for all to see.

We were in the General’s office when his daughter asked, “Daddy, I need a checkup too. David is a boy, but I don’t mind if he sees me without clothes. If he can stay with me and hold my hand, I will let the doctors touch me all over how they need.”

“You need all your shots this year, Jenny,” he said.

“If David can hold me when they do the shots, then I won’t fight like usual,” she told him. “He makes me feel safe, but I can’t explain why.”

“Looks like you are going to be taking my daughter to the doctor,” the General said.

I laughed and told him, “I adopted an eleven-year-old girl, and you’ve met my daughter April. I’ve probably seen more girls and women naked than the doctors here or on the base.”

“How many girls and women are in your two harems,” he joked back.

I took Jenny to the medical section. Paula was sitting naked on an exam table with Jerry right next to her. He was sitting there facing her as he traced over her scars. He would start feeling over a part of her body from time to time, trying to feel where the bones still had the material to fill in the gaps and missing bone sections. They had x-rays of her entire body on monitors made into the wall. It made it look like a single x-ray that they could rotate around to see side to side and front to back. It also allowed them to zoom in on areas. As the doctors checked over Jerry, he would pick a part of Paula’s body, zoom in, and then check that part of her body with his hands.

“She isn’t exaggerating when she says I have seen nearly every inch of her body, inside and out,” I told the doctors in the room with Paula and Jerry. “I have amazing friends too. One of them is Autistic. I sent her pictures of all the bone fragments from Paula’s body and sent them out to who knows how many Autistic people for them to solve the puzzles of what went where. At least when it was time to put the bones back together, the doctors knew where they needed to use the fast-setting artificial bone substrates. From the x-rays, I see that her body is slowly replacing that material with bone again, as designed.”

Jenny went over to check Jerry’s little dick, balls, and the few hairs he had on them before taking my hand to lead me into the exam room the doctors told her to use. She stripped quickly, got me on the exam table, and then got in my lap with her back. Jenny pulled my hands down over her stomach.

She did try hard to let them do their exam, but something about the doctors creeped her out, and it wasn’t their touch.

From the knowledge I learned to put Paula back together, I asked the nurse and doctor to tell me what part of the exam they were doing, and then I did it instead. I ignored that Jenny got very aroused when I did the steps to examine her small buds. I discretely patted her dry as I did the exam of her groin. She whispered a thank you when I blocked the doctor’s view when opening up her pussy to evaluate her level of development. Neither of us was happy when they said I needed to check her uterus size via my finger in her butt.

“The patient is barely Tanner Stage Two. My abdominal examination does not indicate that her uterus has yet begun to increase in volume. If you wish to stick your finger in her anus to attempt to check her uterus, that is your choice. My fingers are larger than yours and would only cause her trauma and discomfort. I won’t do that to her,” I told them.

That is the end of that direction of examination.

Next came blood samples and then shots.

“Here, Jenny, hold these for me,” I said, putting the collection tubes in her hand.

I cheated a bit by pushing a shield into her arm that let me guide the needle into the vein in a way that didn’t cause her any pain. We got that done quickly.

She had five shots to go in her butt.

“Turn over on your stomach, Jenny,” I told her as I helped her turn over.

I smacked her butt cheeks hard enough to sting but not even make them pink. Before she started to complain that it hurt, I had given her all five shots.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.