Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 468: Live for Retribution

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 468: Live for Retribution - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Time to give these kids a glimpse into the world from which Kumquat came.

When we got back to the hotel, I had the freshman honor’s class come to the suite Yuki got prepared. I went to talk to the companion kids first.

“Kids, I’ve taken some artistic license when dealing with a matter that came up tonight. There is someone who broke their family’s rules, and her parents requested I handle this matter in a way that will break their daughter’s strong for messing with the family business,” I told the companions. “I know my students wanted more intimacy than you are allowed, but you all sucked, licked, stroked, and pleasured each other. It has been a memorable trip for my students, so I am making some changes. You and they can have unprotected intercourse after all girls have your family’s secret sauce pushed into their uteruses. We know it has never failed to prevent pregnancy. I don’t trust anything any boy says about pulling out or girls saying they are safe right now. It doesn’t matter anyway.”

Once the high school kids used the bathroom, took any meds they might need, and returned, I said, “We have something to discuss, but first, a change of clothes is required. You and your companion will go to one of the four rooms behind me to change into a long nightshirt. There is underwear, but don’t put any on until you hear what is going on tonight. The shirts will come down to your knees.”

The girls took longer than the boys because they were getting the stuff pumped into their uterus but were not told why or what it was. They needed to trust me that the temporary discomfort would be worth it.

While they took turns getting changed, I went into the room with Kumquat, fucked her pussy, ass, and used her mouth to clean my dick, and told her, “You learned how to eat pussy before you knew it was something you could get your daddy to keep others from making you do it again. I’ve had my dick in all three of your holes, and I’m glad you didn’t fight

Once the students and companions were back together, I said, “I can go into a lot of detail, but it isn’t something you need to know or would understand due to the craziness and complexity. For that matter, I doubt you would believe me because of how far out there it is. Simply put, we had to go to another part of Ireland than originally planned. Then those thugs attempted to mug us there. Tonight, a group of thugs with some military training tried to capture me, for lack of a better way to say it. Their leader and I had a chat. She demanded a billion dollars ransom on all of you and everyone there from our group having dinner. As they did in Ireland, your companions located and quietly removed the threat. Now, I’m not full of crap when I say I would have given her the billion dollars just to go away and leave us alone if she had asked. This woman threatening to kill all of you if I didn’t pay didn’t sit well with me. Yuki didn’t very much like the threats against her kids either. One of the businesses I got when that guy died was a bank on an island in the middle of an ocean. The account she had me wire the money to was my bank. I called her father to discuss how I wasn’t just going to empty the billions in his accounts because that is within my right. She may be his favorite child, but even she knows you don’t screw around with the family business or bank accounts.”

“What does that have to do with me being naked under this shirt and them sticking something up inside me?” a girl wanted to know.

“Excellent question and I was just getting there,” I explained as I jokingly reached for the hem of her shirt.

I didn’t expect you to hold your arms up so I could take it off.

Putting my hand on her legs over her hairy V to hide her pussy from everyone, I blew a big raspberry on her stomach before letting her shirt drop back down.

“As I was saying,” I started again when everyone stopped laughing. “Kumquat, her nickname, has a fucked up family. Being daddy’s girl, she managed to be a virgin in all three holes twenty-four and a half hours before her eighteenth birthday. She had two punishments, and she chose to give up those cherries and risk getting pregnant.”

“Again, why do I care,” one of the girls said, clearly fighting to go check out the water inside.

I sighed and asked, “Impatient, much?”

“Short version. Kumquat fucked up, and it would have been a multi-billion-dollar mistake if David wasn’t a nice guy. No playing with the family business’s bank account. For that, she chose to give up her virginity,” a companion told the kids. “But she also wronged us and now must pay retribution.”

“How is she going to do that? She got her hand slapped trying to get money from daddy’s bank account,” another girl asked.

The companions looked at me, so I said, “For the boys, they get her ass first, then mouth, then pussy, mouth again, and then any hole they want. Girls get their pussy licked and can go around the back if that is something you are into. There is a divider around her body that goes up under her arms. She has her hands and mouth to use in front. The rest is there for whoever is in the back.”

“Getting my pussy licked doesn’t sound like much of a punishment to her, and it grosses me out,” a girl said.

I went over to her and whispered in her ear to ask, “What about licking out your companion’s cum from your pussy? You know, after they made sure no girls in this room, except Kumquat, could get pregnant? If you move the right way, she can lick your clit as he fucks you slowly from behind.”

“Oh. That does make a difference,” the girl said.

“Just so you know, she will get cleaned up between boys, so no sloppy seconds, exactly. Your companion will go in with you to assist where needed,” I told them. “There are rules. You will not discuss this, ever, after you leave this room. No one needs to know if you went in there to slap her face, talk to her, or use her how you wish sexually. Keep in mind that this degrades a person in her world. Her getting pregnant while being punished in this way is even worse. She is as fertile right now as she gets. You will wash in the bathroom after your turn and have your nightshirt covering your body as you do now. You can go as many times as you like.”

I don’t know how Yuki set it up, but none of the kids knew the order they went in to fuck Kumquat or use her mouth. I had no restrictions on either side at any time.

The boys tore into her Kumquat’s lubed asshole as I planned without caring that it was her poop shoot, but they did choose to use rubbers. She had gotten an enema and cleaned out well between fucks. The boys didn’t get to clean up after they got off because Kumquat had to lick and suck their dicks clean.

I happened to be on the backside of things when one of the boys on the trip had the boy who was his companion buried in the Kumquat’s ass. The boy was trying to get his dick in his companion’s ass.

“Your dick head is too fat to go in dry,” I told him.

I helped the companion get up to fuck Kumquat’s ass while the boy from school slid his dick in her pussy, pulled out, and rubbed Kumquat’s juices all over the companion’s butthole. After maybe a dozen pussy to ass cycles, his dick slid up the companion’s poop shoot. Both boys sighed as they both got fully buried in an ass. The boy from school would pull out, slip into Kumquat’s pussy, fuck a few strokes, and go back in the boy’s ass. I was surprised either of them lasted more than five minutes. The boy did pull out as he got there to slam into Kumquat’s pussy to give her a load.

“Thanks, David. Her ass did more for me than her pussy. It was my second time through, so I wanted to at least dump a load in her,” he said.

The two boys left, and the “cleaning crew” came to clean out Kumquat. They also used something to keep her pussy and ass from getting raw.

When the next boy came in, he had his shirt pulled up behind his head, poked his dick around until he found her pussy, pumped a few times, and popped his cork.

As they cleaned her up again, I used the place in my head to see that she was indeed at peak fertility today, but my sperm fertilized the one egg she had released. I waited until all the boys, including companions to girls from my class, got to fuck Kumquat’s pussy, and then I took care of the egg I fertilized. The two subsequent boys were quick. After them, the boy lasted long enough to get Kumquat to cum three times. I saw the sperm in all the boy’s balls and found they weren’t empty, but their sperm counts were way down compared to the first two fucks and blowjobs.

When I went over to the front side, a girl from my class came to hug me, and she was almost in tears.

“I want my pussy licked and fingered, but not by a girl. I need to get cleaned out, though, and I don’t want him to do it. You know, his cum and all,” she said, all confused.

I went to move things around and solved the problem. The girl’s pussy was in Kumquat’s face, but the boy was lying on top of her, making out. When the girl was about to get off, Kumquat’s fingers and the boy’s dick were moved to the girl’s pussy. He fucked her to her first orgasm in her pussy, and I didn’t stop them since Kumquat got it down so that the girl was right about to cum again in under a minute.

The boy’s dick slid back in to take the girl over the edge.

I surprised a girl getting her pussy eaten when I moved behind her companion, pulled my dick out, and started fucking. She saw all nine glistening inches of my dick sliding in and out while she worked to get off from her pussy being licked. The girl wasn’t getting off from having her pussy eaten.

I moved her away from Kumquat, got her companion where she could have Kumquat licking the companion’s pussy, and then pulled the girl to me.

“Mr. Jones, please? I gave you my cherry when I turned fourteen and got a birthday fuck from you last year. I need it so badly, and only your dick has been inside me,” she begged.

I took her out of the area and into a small bedroom behind closed curtains. I gave her two quick cums and then sent her on her way.

One of the women cleaning Kumquat after a fuck said to come around in the back.

When I got there, I found that a girl had her face buried in Kumquat’s pussy with one of the fourteen-year-old brothers of a kid on the trip slowly fucking her ass from underneath. The girl still had her cherry and didn’t want to anymore, but she wanted to lose it with a dick in her ass, pussy, and a cunt on her face. A few companions tried but didn’t have the length to do it. With the girl turned so she couldn’t see who was doing her, I moved around to get lined up. The boy in her butt had been fucking her tight ass for years, but she never wanted to know who he was, and her pussy was off-limits. I found that he knew how to make her cum, but not get himself off until he wanted. He pounded her ass to make her start fucking back, and then I shoved my dick into her. We worked it out so I could get six inches fucking her while his six and one-quarter dick fucked six in her ass. We both fucked her through her getting orgasms after orgasms until I was going to cum.

He and I pushed in her as we came together.

Sometime later, someone needed me again. One of the shortest girls in my honor’s language class had gotten Kumquat re-arranged with the girl under her with their clits pushed together. No one was waiting to come around to use the back, and I soon found out why. All the boys, companions, and from the class were down for the count. She started with her companion alternately fucking her tight pussy and Kumquat’s not-so-tight pussy. It seems that it went fine for a few dozen pokes in each one, and then they couldn’t keep from quick fucking her pussy until they came in her. Most dry-fired. She had been fantasizing it was my dick fucking her until the boy in the saddle got his. Except for her companion, the boys, and she wore blindfolds.

Moving into place, I first slipped into Kumquat’s pussy and then slowly worked into the velvet vice I found three inches inside the girl. I let my hands reach down to play with her tits as I poked both pussies. The girl was grinding her clit on Kumquat’s pink pearl and telling me not to switch pussies anymore. I hadn’t been paying attention, so I was surprised when I felt Kumquat moving around a bit in front and the curtain moving back toward me.

I watched a blindfolded girl come in with ear pods playing the music of some sort. They guided that girl around so that her pussy was over this girl’s mouth, and her asshole was waiting for Kumquat to lick. I kept fucking as the other girl ate pussy or sucked a dick while Kumquat licked assholes. She finally came so hard that she passed out.

“The girls all want your dick, David. Some still have their cherry waiting for you to take them,” Yuki said. “They are all still waiting here for you to fuck them. Don’t worry about any repercussions. We took care of that before they came into this room and went to change. We offer a service to help make boys, good lovers, and girls able to cum quickly and often during sex. My family has something that works similarly to being very drunk, without the hangover or getting sick. There is no need to hide that you are taking their cherry or fucking their pussies until you cum in each one. We get her cleaned out after you finish with one before rubbing a lotion that removes all soreness and rawness. All the kids who were in here tonight, including mine, will know they had sex. It lets them remember how every second felt, not when it happened. The girls will find that they had their cherries popped, but they will have healed enough that it could have been tonight or before they came on the trip. They have women’s bodies that are old enough by your previous standards. Let them live out their fantasies. As much as I would like to let them have an orgy with the boys, we don’t have the time.”

If they forget all the details, I can find the time to have that orgy right after I fuck each one until the girl no longer fantasizes about sex with me or wants to fuck me anymore.

I thought it would take years or at least months, but none of those in the experiment went longer than a few weeks before telling me they said they loved me more than anyone in the world. The sex they had with me had been everything and more than they ever imagined. I would always be in their heart, but they realized that I would never be only theirs for the rest of our lives. For them, this was a bucket list item they got to check off instead of just fantasizing as they masturbated. I pulled the boys in here too. Soon the class and companions knew everyone’s erogenous zones that got someone off in seconds and how to comfort each other, naked, without being anything sexual.

Except for two, these kids have been in all the top smart kid’s classes since elementary school. Those other two kids joined in sixth grade. They had satisfied their genital curiosities with at least one of the same and opposite-sex kids from this class before puberty.

I don’t know about their other friends outside of school, but private schools are more demanding than public schools. All the kids in my class are taking all honor classes. Except for my class, they’ve been bored even with doing an entire subject in a semester on a block schedule.

Why not let them see the others naked and have an orgy for as long as they want? Let the boys learn how to eat pussy and fuck for as long as they wish before popping off? The girls can teach the boys to give them orgasms from what they still remember from having sex in the time bubble.

It took close to twelve years in the time bubble before their lust-filled, physical-pleasure-only orgy changed into trying to have a relationship. I let them get married to have their kids and grandkids before growing old together and dying, at least those that went that far. I reset them to just finishing the orgy with dream-like memories of how it worked with one person or group. By the time they had done all permutations, had the fights, and decided to cuddle at the end of the orgy, we only had two girls and a guy that made it work until they died in their nineties. Those three found it best for the boy to marry one, and the other lived with them. Both women gave birth to their children, and all three loved each other unconditionally. They did have fights, but nothing that would make them even think of divorce.

That was an eye-opening experiment.

I learned more about people, even if I let whoever erase it from my mind.

I had guided the kids and companions into a different suite from that used to punish that woman. I knew we had been in various time bubbles for thousands of years, but I also knew that hours passed in that other suite before starting the time bubbles with the kids. That wasn’t a big thing, but I found that it was back to the time right before I sent them to change into only long t-shirts.

Even more of a surprise was that they remembered every second of it. When I looked at the kid’s phones, the kids were trying to figure out what and how that could be possible. Some had sent texts less than a minute before and were getting replies. No one asked where they had gone, if they were ok, or anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.