Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 377: Questions I Never Knew to Ask

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 377: Questions I Never Knew to Ask - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

What did I do? What did she do by using me?

“David, somehow, we went to a place where this man brought you teachers to distract you from your grief as Paula laid there on the table with her brain a blob of mush. There you called me Serenity,” the triplet told me. “I can’t understand how it worked, but he was able to bring you grandmasters from every martial art the main-in-the-machine put in your head. Time moved differently there. We never aged, got hungry, needed to use the bathroom, and I never got dried out when you wanted to use my pussy to fuck for days on end to blow off steam. I didn’t mind one bit. All either of us could bring there was your metal skeleton suit. All the tubes going into your body and the other stuff under the rubber coating stayed in the real world. It is also where you learned languages from the people using them daily. The man tried to explain it to me but said I couldn’t know how this worked because you would get it from my brain.”

I asked Serenity, “I’ve met two girls now who have been trapped in those odd places. Why would I get it from your brain? I already know how to do it because of the girl I rescued.”

“David,” Serenity started telling me. “You knew how to do it. He said that it wasn’t safe for you to have the power to create and destroy those pockets out of time. After a long discussion, you agreed and made it so that I could come into your brain and take it away anytime you got that knowledge again. We had to have physical contact, and that is all I can change.”

I can see myself doing that and forgetting because of all the stuff I was doing to remake Paula’s cells.

“What else did I do in that place besides homework?” I asked.

Serenity pulled back from the link but didn’t break it.

When she came back, she said, “You played god. April is the result of your grief that Paula may never be back in her brain. You gave her the daughter she wanted you to give her back the day you two met, even if she didn’t quite understand how babies got made back then. At first, you stopped April’s cells from dividing and split them to clone her. Only the original ever remained viable. When that failed, you matured one of her eggs, fertilized it, and came here to change the DNA inside. Some did last long enough to give some embryonic stem cells, but they were incompatible with Paula. The man wouldn’t let me remember how many times we had sex after each of your failures or the decades you practiced a martial art as you fought the suit. Finally, you figured out how to make it work. You stopped trying to rewrite Paula and your DNA only to be Paula’s DNA. Instead, you put a shield around the zygote right as it got fertilized but hadn’t yet divided. Instead, you pulled out the DNA inside, got a strand of Paula’s DNA, and put it back into the cell. Once you closed the hole you made in the cell wall, you removed your shield. When it had divided three times, you split the eight cells apart to each become a fetus. Those became April’s sisters. You had to come here to change April’s DNA to look like her sisters. We both know that it didn’t take, and she began changing the day she was born. Your DNA in her is all that let her stay viable.”

She pulled me to her, and we screwed non-stop for who knows how many years before she had me push all the inside her and stop. Serenity was crying.

“I’m sorry, David, but it must be this way. It hurts me so much to do this every single time. You get to forget we were ever here and what I told you happened in this place. After I wipe away the knowledge of how to come here, I also remove all we talked about here. If you knew that we came here, you would find out how to create these time bubbles again. I get to forget, too, until I have to wipe it from your mind again. The man said this should be the last time. Something changed,” Serenity told me. “As a bonus, we get to remember the name you gave me here.”

One back in normal time, I quickly freed myself from under the pile, picked up Serenity, and carried her off somewhere we could be alone, without anyone listening.

We linked our minds together and had sex there as our bodies physically screwed on autopilot as we fucked hundreds of times in our linked brains. It only took us six minutes for our bodies to cum together. Her pussy looked fucked, but I dry fired. Back in my room, one of Serenity’s sisters was eating out Lodi. The other was in the bathroom. Serenity and I waited for Lodi to cum before getting everyone into the shower.

“Lodi and David, we wish we could stay, but you understand that it is best that we not be seen together outside of our suites. Plus, you two deserve a night together. I don’t know if you ever slept in Darren’s arms Lodi, but David is a different world. It will be the best sleep you’ve had since you were a baby,” Serenity told us.

Does it count as one shower if you must wash all over again because you turned the water off to fuck?

I expected it to be almost morning when Lodi and I slipped naked into my bed, which someone changed while we showered. The clock showed it was only half-past three. Ona told me yesterday that the guests arriving today were going to be sporadic. It was a waste of my time to stand around, waiting on the few groups to come to check-in.

We would have kept sleeping if not for April and Lodi’s little six-year-old sister coming to see what April did to Bart before she went back to Elena’s suite last night, which is before she met Lodi’s sister.

Lodi overlooked the cum dried on her legs that leaked out overnight or what was leaking out as we walked. She was still in shock as her naked little sister climbed up into Lodi’s arms, refusing to allow Lodi to put on clothes.

“I know what sleeping in bed with David means,” her little sister said. “I’m so happy.”

April, not quite knowing yet what she shouldn’t say, said, “You made a baby last night. Day-id makes good babies. Day-id made April in a girl’s tummy.”

Lodi passed her sister off to me, got down on her knees, looked April in the eye, and said, “No one questions that he made you with your mother. I hope he made a baby inside me and that they will be as special as you.”

“Ok,” April said as she climbed up in Lodi’s arms, so we could go faster to where Bart was right now.

Al and Sue excused themselves from the suite, trying hard to stop laughing.

When we got to his room, Lodi gasped. Where once used to be a bed, Bart was inside what looked to be a mix between Storm Trooper armor and a bondage punishment chair. It was sitting in a plastic tub that showed he had taken a piss inside the thing. What made it funny was that the contraption could be used to deliver babies. A girl walking in front of it and then pushed back against it. That caused the padded leg restraints to lock her legs to part of the chair. Their upper arms were also locked into the chair device. Leaning back got things moving in more ways than one. As she laid back, it slowly turned her legs to have her knees outward and spread them, so they formed a U-shape as widely as their legs and hips would allow them. The girl now had no problems doing a split with both legs going out to the sides. That wouldn’t be all that impressive if that were all it did.

Instead, the more she reclined, the more Bart’s face pushed closer to her pussy.

I soon saw the purpose for why their upper arms are being strapped in now. They could reach a bar to move Bart’s head around where they wanted but couldn’t grab him to shove his face in her pussy. If she chose, and another handle moved Bart’s hands to her tits.

“The bigger his pee-pee, the more a fake pee-pee goes in his butt,” Lodi’s sister said before she started giggling.

Bambi walked in, saying, “He didn’t want to babysit April anymore. She told him he was bad. You told him April had to be sleeping in the room with him if he wanted to get laid. I was going to tear into his ass for being a dick since he got here, but April climbed up and pushed the speakerphone button before pressing zero. Whoever answered asked her, by name, what was wrong or what she needed. All April had to say Bart was bad. You see, as soon as she went to sleep, he put her in bed with Dee and Tee. He didn’t seem to care one bit as he was doing his best to force a girl to deep throat him. A group of teenaged girls came into the room. They used and abused him the entire time that his room was remodeled into how you see it now. I liked it when they sized up his ass to find the fattest dildo that would go in him without damage. It is twice as long as his dick, and when he is limp, he only has the head kissing his little pucker. If he starts to get the least bit hard, it pushes into his ass. Before he gets completely erect, the dildo is shoved fully in his ass. Now should he get harder than that, it turns on the motor that begins fucking his ass longer and faster based on how close he is to full mast. I was soaked, so one of the girls asked if I wanted to see if I could get a dildo as big as the one in his ass into my cunt. I couldn’t get the fat knob past my pussy lips. There aren’t many girls here that put up with his shit between when we got here and you went to make him babysit April. He has a long list of girls he fucked to get off, and he left hanging. Right now, girls he didn’t satisfy last year are getting him to make up for shorting them.”

Before she could continue, April told Lodi she was starving. Could she take Lodi’s sister and April to get some breakfast? If Bart were a good boy, she would call for them to let him out to shower and play with her in the pool. I was going to be busy for a while.

Lodi will find me at some point to get a fresh load of sperm to ensure she gets pregnant, even if she already is now.

I got an angry look from the girl in the chair until she realized who I was when I pulled Bart’s face from her pussy to tell him, “Let me give you some advice, Bart. If you keep pushing your tongue around half-assed, you will be eating pussy when you aren’t trying to get your asshole to close up, so you quit shitting everywhere long enough to get something to eat. The faster you make them get them off, the sooner you get to play with April and pull that dildo out of your ass. I don’t know if they gave you their best but give them yours. If I think that you’ve learned your lesson, we could talk about having things changed so that you get pussy on your face and have one fuck themselves with your dick. It will be up to the girls to take off the thick condom, so you get to cum occasionally. I can’t believe you are pulling this shit, Bart. These girls wouldn’t let you treat them like shit if they didn’t want your dick so badly. Kick back and relax. They will treat you like a king.”

“If you eat my pussy like a lesbian, I promise I will fuck you anytime you can get your dick hard. All I want is to get off too. If a guy can last three minutes in my pussy, I will cum, and I don’t ever really stop getting off until he pulls his dick out. My clit doesn’t get sensitive when I cum. You aren’t even trying,” she told Bart.

Bambi pulled me off into her room and locked the door. No words needed. We fucked until she told me that she couldn’t cum anymore. I hadn’t even leaked any precum inside her.

She started jacking me off as she said, “You owed me that. Those girls that came up here pulled me into my room and worked me over. They said if I wanted dick, I would have to get yours because that is the only one on the island I will let fuck me. They weren’t wrong. It is good to know that I know at least one good guy in the world who can screw my pussy for half of an hour and not cum because he was fucking me to get me off, not him. So, if I suck you off, will you let me have a few million dollars to get my hair done?”

“Yeah, sure. Why not? I already pay off that credit card every night,” I told her.

Her eyes went wide as she made the connection to why her parents never said a thing about her charging all the clothes she needed to buy when she had an unexpected growth spurt of two inches taller. Her bra band size went up four inches, and her butt got smaller from the muscle from working out at school. She needed all new underwear too.

Bambi’s hand stopped mid-stroke as she asked, “You sent that to me? I thought my parents were paying for it. I spent a lot getting new clothes, but I got everything on sale. My mom took me shopping and never said a thing about me using a credit card. Camden got one too, but Bart still must beg to get his allowance because he hasn’t been doing his chores. Why? It sure isn’t because you want to get in my panties.”

“Why can’t I give you a credit card? Lodi told me that I am most likely banking one-hundred-grand a day from this resort, which is the profit after we pay for everything. Besides some rough patches a few years ago, you are a good kid. We both live in middle-class homes, to middle-class parents, and know what things cost,” I told her as I pulled her into my arms. “It is my fault that your chest grew, and your butt got smaller. If you hadn’t come to my house, you wouldn’t have met Molly and started swimming at school. The two inches are on you. That isn’t really why I did it, though. Babies aren’t cheap, and I know that your parents are covering the costs of my first child with Camden. That is money that isn’t there for you. Find anyone from these elite families who can buy a pair of boxers for less than two hundred dollars? You replaced your underwear and clothes for under a thousand dollars. Plus, Molly loves Tee and Dee, as much as Molly can understand love. If I hadn’t sent you the card, she would have found a way to get all those little things you used your allowance to buy them anywhere you went. Oh, since you are getting your license this summer, I will buy you a car too. I know this guy that will get you a nice Honda, as long you don’t mind it being rust-colored and beat to hell.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.