Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 374: Meditation and Contemplation

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 374: Meditation and Contemplation - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Time to see what you have learned, young one.

I put the pads back on her, more to protect her now that I removed the rig, and told Bambi, “Open your eyes. I’m going to put on some music. Don’t think about anything. Just let the music move your body.”

My phone seemed to have a compilation ready to go, and it tapped into the speaker system here that I didn’t know it had. The first three minutes didn’t have a beat as much as a rise and fall tempo. I watched as Bambi closed her eyes and began deep breathing with the music. A violin joined the breathing music as it flowed up and down the notes in time with the way she needed to move her body to the right for the Tai Chi move she was starting. Something that sounded almost like a flute, but not a recorder or as high as a piccolo, joined in. It changed notes in time with her arm movements. A cello replaced the violin.

When she flowed into a different move, the music style changed a bit. It now had a woman contralto belting out the notes with the background music.

Is this the same woman that did that song on “Dark Side of the Moon?” She sounds to have a similar range.

It began sounding like a remix done by a classical music conductor who preferred House and Electronic music genres. Bambi would fit right into the rave scene by how she moved through the last long kata. She was soaked in sweat when she jumped up into my arms.

I hugged Bambi back.

“I started out doing that in an exoskeleton that the scientists made to fight me. While I waited on Paula, Annie, Crystal, and Trudy to heal, I did that until exhausted. Eat. Sleep. Exercise. Shower. Repeat,” I said as I kissed her on the head. “You are on the shower step. The girls are waiting for the one involving eating. Have a seat. I feel like showing off, and I had to move so slowly that I’m a bit overloaded with energy.”

I don’t remember doing anything but running through all the katas I knew for every style of Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Hapkido, and those that didn’t have a name that anyone remembered anymore. I knew the place in my head shut itself off entirely. I was soaked in sweat now.

“Asshole,” Mary said as she came out of the observation area with the other three pregnant girls. “I’m horny, and I can’t reach to get myself off anymore. You aren’t doing it for me. I’m not ready to go into labor. Our baby would be reaching out to try to grab what was poking them. I didn’t say he or she because we all agreed we didn’t want to know. The babies are healthy, and that is good enough for all of us. We will know soon.”

“Camden better not talk to April then. I think I overheard her trying to pronounce boy and girl using the shared family business language. There is only one reason she would do that,” I told them and linked to April to make sure she knew it would hurt their feelings to find out before the babies were born.

I’m not sure she quite gets the hurt feelings part. Probably best not to tell the four that they are all dilated between two and four centimeters?

If she couldn’t tell them the sex of their baby, April decided that she would use the fact that they are about to go into labor from her link to me. She grabbed Skylar and Camden’s hands to start pulling them out of the dojo.

“No wash. Eat now. Babies almost here,” she said in the shared language.

Skylar and Camden were both four centimeters dilated already. They were so intent on watching Bambi and me that they hadn’t noticed themselves going into labor.

“I have to take a shower, April. If the babies are coming soon, I need to be clean,” I told her.

“Ok. I go eat,” April said.

I grabbed Bambi. We headed into the shower that connected to the dojo.

Inside I got the water started, washed us both quickly, turned her butt toward me, and fucked Bambi with full strokes. I managed to last for her to come three times before I pulled out to shoot my load on the floor.

“You could have done it in me, David. I don’t care if it leaked out all day long,” she said as we quickly dried off. “I can’t even describe what you did for me out there in the dojo. I was pissed when you knocked me on my butt. It wasn’t helping. I didn’t like being strapped into someone where I couldn’t get myself loose. You didn’t give a shit, did you? You moved me like a rag doll, and that pissed me off more than anything. After our second water break, I couldn’t remember why I was mad in the first place. You were doing what I asked, just not what I thought. I had no sense of time, so I don’t know when I felt my body anticipating how you were going to move my body. I tried to think about what I needed to do next, and I found myself thinking about something else. I did a lot of thinking about everything. My body got in sync with yours. Not being able to hear or see didn’t let me find a way to distract myself. Right before the end, when you got me out of that thing, my mind was blank. When you put on that music, I went somewhere else as my body moved to the music without me thinking about it.”

As we hurried to catch up with the pregnant girls, I told her. “Molly does that when she swims. I don’t know if I do that when going through my katas, but I have done it when running. I go somewhere else in my head. I made sure I taught you the first level moves for everything you can find taught at dojos around your house where you can go train if you want to continue learning.”

At the restaurant, I had no problems finding my spot at the table. It had a mound of hot food waiting. Bambi grabbed some of it to add to the plate that arrived when she sat down. April kept telling Skylar and Camden to hurry. They needed to finish so they could get to where babies would come out of their tummies. More than once, I saw April rush to the door to the kitchen to yell out that the girls needed more to eat.

If there weren’t pregnant, their stomachs would be pushing out.

The girls talked about how excited April was about the girls having their babies soon, even if none had started labor yet.

When April insisted it was time to go, the four went to pee again and then let April take them to where the man in the machine had a room full of androids and humans waiting to deliver the babies.

Inside the labor and delivery area, April went to Corwin to shove a towel between her legs. Next was Skylar.

“April told you so. Babies are coming soon,” April said as she rushed to get Camden a towel too.

“What about me, April,” Mary wanted to know.

April smiled when she led Mary to one of the beds and had Mary climb up.

She yelled out, “Day-id. Come hold her hand. Baby, it wants out now.”

“How come none of your children in my family are like April,” Mary wanted to know.

I had only reached for Mary’s hand when her first contraction hit. She screamed out as she did her best to crush my hand.

As a nurse hurried over to check on Mary’s dilation, I told Mary, “You won’t believe me even if I could explain it. Ok, I can explain a bit. She gets her brains from her mother. My parents told me that Molly found April a gifted preschool to start when we get back. They are one of those that let the kids learn as fast as they want.”

“Day-id,” April yelled over where Skylar was up on the bed next to us.

Her contraction wasn’t anything close to Mary’s, but it still hurt. Camden and Corwin were both stopped at four centimeters. They were beside Mary and Skylar’s beds.

“Can too!” I heard April saying in a two-year-old meltdown voice. “April has doctor clothes.”

As a human nurse started helping me scrub up and get into scrubs, I turned to the administrator-looking person to say, “I wouldn’t bother trying to argue with her. I’m pretty sure that she is the smartest, almost-three-year-old at the resort. I don’t know where they got gloves that fit her, but she has a point about being dressed correctly to be here, from a child’s point of view. You can carry her out, but as soon as you take your eyes off her, she will be back here. From the entire box of gloves and stack of scrubs in her size, someone expected to have to keep changing them to get her sterile again.”

April took matters into her hands. She pulled me back over to Mary and pointed to Mary’s now shaved pussy.

“Baby wants out now,” April told me.

A doctor came over to check, looked surprisingly at April, and said, “She is right. That baby wants out now. I expect that she has been having contractions all night long. I haven’t seen a woman dilate this quickly. The second child is usually quicker than the first. My nurses told me that you had delivered your children before, so you get to play catch.”

Mary screamed out with another contraction.

“The other women have also been having contractions for a while. We are going to break Mary’s amniotic sac since her water hasn’t broken yet. From how fast her contractions have sped up, she shouldn’t take very long,” a nurse said.

After she caught her breath, Mary yelled out, “Get it out!”

Her water broke.

“David, catch,” the doctor joked as he pushed me over between Mary’s legs.

Mary is a natural.

With the next contraction, she ignored everybody and started to push. The place inside my head showed me why. She was carrying twins. My implant told me that the family doctors, who care for the harem, knew that as soon as she missed her period, they did an ultrasound. They kept it secret from her on purpose because they didn’t want to freak her out. Two of the girls I got pregnant with twins two years ago. Both had to have emergency c-sections when one of the babies got stuck. They would have died otherwise. Mary ordered the operations against her family’s belief that if the mother or baby dies during birth, then that is how things are to be.

Twelve minutes later, I held the first of the two boys born today. She thought she fished.

“Finally,” Mary said. “He wanted out and wasn’t going to wait. His sister took her sweet time. At least it went quickly.”

As I put the baby on her chest, I said, “I would want out too if my brother were beating up on me. One down, one to go.”

“Motherfucker. You did it on purpose. Somehow, you caused me to have twins,” Mary said as a contraction hit her.

Skylar’s contractions were still three minutes apart. Camden only knew she was having contractions because of the monitor. She didn’t have any problems getting an epidural.

“I guess it is one good part of being a run-of-the-mill girl having a baby. I have no family rules, or whatever, about how I can’t have any drugs. I did it naturally the first time, and I’m not doing that again,” Camden said happily.

“I’m with Camden,” Corwin said as she laid on her side as they were getting ready to give her an epidural as well. “Anyone in my family who bitches about it can go to hell. I’m the head of my family, so I make the rules. Screw any tradition that I don’t know exist. I’m not going through that again either.”

Mary told me to get back over. The twin boy got impatient, and Mary would push him out as soon as they worked him around a bit to come out headfirst. Not wanting them shoving any tools up inside her, I moved to use my hands and a bit of nudging from the place in my head to get him head down and ready.

Skylar was getting close when Mary pushed out the other baby boy. Both were a bit over seven pounds. That surprised the medical staff since she had twins.

“Now you’re done, Mary, except for the afterbirth,” I told her.

Damn, Mary is impatient. She can’t force her body to detach the placentas until they are ready.

April got up on the bed with Mary to kiss both babies before climbing down. She had a nurse help her go to the bathroom and put on clean scrubs. A few minutes later, I saw April next to Skylar with her head on Skylar’s belly.

“Naptime,” right before going to sleep.

Skylar ran her fingers through April’s hair.

“If I knew it couldn’t be true, I would say that April slowed my contractions so she could take a nap and not miss seeing each baby delivered,” Skylar said softly.

April had nothing to do with it. That was all you.

After a few tries, both twin boys latched on, got a tiny bit to eat, and were now sleeping on Mary’s chest. Her family had no problems with pain drugs after the babies are born, so she’s stoned right now.

April woke up ten minutes before Skylar had another painful contraction. When April returned from the bathroom, Skylar’s contractions were two minutes apart. The baby was a big girl, nine pounds, nine ounces, when she arrived two hours later. April stayed up on the bed by Skylar rubbing her belly with each contraction until I delivered our daughter. It seemed to help Skylar because she was in a lot of pain.

I thought I said I wasn’t delivering my babies this time.

I had my hands squeezed by Corwin and Camden as they both raced to see who would have their baby first. Camden won, only because she was squeezing out triplets, two boys and a girl. We already had a daughter.

Tee and Dee came out of nowhere, wearing matching scrubs, booties, gloves, surgical masks, and caps.

“Camden is the one who ovulated again, twice, when you five were heading home,” Both looked at me, so I said, “Don’t look at me like that. I didn’t do it.”

“We know how babies are made, David,” Dee said with a bit of a bite to her voice. “Tee and I are going to get squished by the baby seats.”

Tee added, “Now we have to move. Our house is only a few rooms bigger than yours.”

“Quit acting like little kids,” Camden said, a bit stoned. “You both getting your own rooms and bathrooms. As much as you two are showering by yourselves these days, you won’t want to share a bedroom much longer anyway.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.