Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 369: Can I Get That for You?

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 369: Can I Get That for You? - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Off to dinner.

April came to hug Kona and told us to go away.

I found six cars and two minivans in the drive when I got back to the mansion. Inside I heard talking from the dining room. Inside I saw eight sets of adults sitting dressed around the table. Everyone under eighteen was naked and sitting on a towel.

I’m sure Yuki has some magic potion that works on adults too. You fucked like rabbits most of last night and today, yet these naked teens have your juices flowing.

“Ah, there you are, sir,” one of the butler-like staff said. “It would be unacceptable to eat dinner in the kitchen with so many guests present. You have time to dress, or undress if you prefer, for dinner.”

“I do think I will do the latter,” I told him as I took Kona up to my room.

We got in the shower, slid my dick home, and both came hard. Neither of us needed to shower, but it was best to show up with wet hair and smelling good.

I introduced myself and went to take an open spot at the table.

“David,” the butler said. “Sorry, but this isn’t the table in the kitchen. The seat at the head of the table is yours, the same as the master suite. It is a package deal that came with the house. Now sit down before the cook comes out here to personally pour scalding hot soup in your lap.”

Dinner was terrific, and the cook prepared multiple main courses depending on the various kid’s dietary needs. There were no leftovers.

One of the moms said, “I only agreed to let my daughter come here because they said it was only kids from school, and they would have supervision, and yet you weren’t here all day. No one told me there would be boys here and that all the children would be naked together. She is only twelve and shouldn’t be seeing naked boys from ten to eighteen. I can’t believe they all slept together, naked, on the floor.”

“I guess I can tackle the biggest worry first. One of the people I know is from a long line of brothel owners,” I started. “Yeah, I know, what a great way to start, kid. Unlike other places I’ve heard of in the world, their girls and woman love sex. Their clients are always pre-screened and never conduct their business without a condom. They take in children of all ages, from all races and walks of life. Some are runaways, while others are orphans. All of them work in that family’s business as well. From your faces, I see I’m digging myself a deeper hole. Anyway, the children are not turned into child sex slaves, making child porn, or anything else as you might suspect. They rotate through all the tasks and chores, just like kids in many other families. Some are, how can I put this? Ok, they aren’t the brightest bulbs in the box. Others have mental conditions like Down’s Syndrome. All find places doing what they do best. For some girls and boys, that is enjoying sex. None gets forced to be with any man or woman. They can refuse any customer.”

“So, you have a person that came here and runs a brothel where little kids have sex with adults?” a different woman asked.

“To answer your question, no. Little kids don’t have sex with adults. In fact, with a few exceptions, none of the girls have sex with anyone over eighteen until they are at least fourteen,” I answered. “The little kids, and big kids, for that matter, can choose to have sex with other kids, just like your kids can. All those children generate a lot of money because wealthy families hire them to be playmates and companions for their children in the wealthy family’s home. Many families don’t allow strangers into their homes, and children get tutored in their homes. I’m talking families that find paying a few million dollars in ransom to get their kid back unharmed the same as you paying a babysitter fifty dollars so you can go out on a date. None of the kids are forced, expected, and it is considered very bad for the family to let their child force themselves on their companions, be they of the same or opposite sex. Other children are more of what I expect you thought of a child in a brothel, but you would be partially wrong. They live in locations worldwide in places where the things that you think are disgusting happen to children because they need to eat, as does their family. My friend’s family has many girls whose bodies stopped developing or just happen to have high metabolisms when they were teenagers. Those men and women who prey on little girls are more than happy to pay exorbitant rates to hop in bed with a girl who looks eleven or twelve but is eighteen or older. Other people don’t want to have sex with a kid but like watching kids play with themselves as the customer does the same. Every one of the kids in those rooms doesn’t care who watches them get off because they only care about their pleasure. While in the same room as the kids, the customers can look but not touch. They can suggest whatever they want, but there is no contact between the kid, or sometimes kids, and adults.”

Yuki’s mom strode right into the lounge with an assortment of boys and girls. All were naked. Even the girls I knew were security for the kids. The woman didn’t need any protection here.

“For someone who has never stepped foot into any of my places of business, I see that you are as smart as I’m told,” she said, coming over to sit beside me. “As well endowed, too.”

To the parents, she said, “Look. Business is business. As they say, a fool and their money are soon parted. I cater fools. We have never made pornography, ever sold children into slavery, abused our children, or any of the horrible things I know are going through your minds. I’ve taken in those who would die of starvation and help those who the predators would prey upon. As David explained, many of my girls who choose to rent out their bodies love sex, and most are textbook nymphomaniacs. They also get paid very well. I have many who started when they were teenagers and are now in their fifties. If a girl decides to satisfy her sexual needs, beginning at sixteen, she will have enough in the bank to retire at twenty-five and live better than any of you when you retire at sixty-five or older. Do we have child molesters, perverts, and deviants come to my places of business? Definitely. In droves. Probably ninety percent of these customers can’t tell a twenty-five-year-old, fully developed woman, who happens to look almost like she did when starting puberty, from an eleven-year-old. The rest of the ten percent are happy to screw adult girls that look eleven as they watch an eleven-year-old girl do what she does all day long, play with her pussy. Yes, we do have kids ten and under that play with themselves all the time as well. If you happen to have a quarter of a million US dollars, you can watch through a one-way mirror from the side or foot of the bed. Five-hundred thousand gets you behind glass where they can watch you while you watch them. A million gets you ten minutes right there beside them, only inches away, but this comes with a catch, which is where David was going. I will explain that in a few minutes, but first, I have something else to show you. You won’t believe your children or me when I say that David isn’t some wealthy kid who goes around the world fucking any pussy he wants.”

She let that sink in as I noticed all the girls here, even ones that I knew were ten to thirteen years old, begin to bounce on the balls of their feet impatiently. One of the still little girls was too impatient and moved to get my dick in her mouth. She got tickled until she fought hard to get loose to go pee.

“This isn’t the best location to ensure the parents here are not hurt or embarrassed,” I explained as we moved down to where they had mats on the floor and walls.

Once inside, the powerful woman said, “You know our agreement. If you can get him hard and in any of your three holes, you can do it with him as long as you can keep going. I’ve not seen it myself, but I have heard that if he and Darren were screwing side by side, Darren is likely to be the one fathering children where David hasn’t chosen to let himself have his pleasure.”

“Who says I need to get off to enjoy sex?” I questioned her.

The girls didn’t wait for her to answer. For them to get to my dick, they had to be able to get their hand on me first. Twenty minutes later, all the girls had sore red bottoms, swollen nipples, and clits too sensitive to touch. I was still limp. Well, all except for two. One looked about twelve or thirteen, and I could see already that she was dying to have as much of her body touching mine as she could. The other was Jasmine.

“Come here, kiddo. We know that your mouth is the biggest hole you have right now, and that will make you puke, even with me,” I told the girl as I caught her as she jumped into my arms.

I moved her onto my back, turned to Jasmine, and said, “We know some of the same people, it seems. I’m not Darren, but if he were still alive, it would be fun kicking his ass. The kid here being on my back may give you a chance, though I doubt it.”

Ok, I know this is just for show to prove a point, but I am still making Jasmine work to earn each time I pound her pussy to make her cum.

Jasmine had gotten better and yet still wasn’t fast enough. I was able to spank her butt, pinch her nipples, and make her cum anytime I wanted. I went on offense. I let my dick get hard enough to fuck her, and anytime I decided, I would drop her to the matt with her ass in the air. I would pound her pussy until she was about to cum and pull out. It had the desired effect, including the girl on my back, whose pussy juices were running down the crack of my ass.

“Ok, time to have some fun,” I told Jasmine as I let the girl slide down off my back.

As the girl moved to play with her soaked pussy and those of the girls on the mats, I let Jasmine jump into my arms. We fucked hard, and I dry-fired a dozen times but was still rock hard with no cum leaking out when she pulled off my dick. She made sure the parents there got to see I hadn’t cum in her.

Forty-five minutes after we left the dinner table, all adults began to groan out in discomfort. We heard sloppy pussy sounds and moans that had all the parents fidgeting around. The girls playing with their pussies kept enjoining themselves, and the adults kept starting to fidget, and then I saw the pain on their faces.

Yuki’s mistress clapped three times and told the girls they were done. They had five minutes.

Five minutes to get the pussy smell off their fingers and from between their legs and dressed.

“Now, where were we,” she said with a dramatic pause. “Oh, yes. Why are your children sleeping naked in a tangled mass of middle school or high school kids? Did you see any of them aroused even once at dinner or during dessert? You had one of many colorless and odorless compounds sprayed in front of you as you waited in here. I chose one for you because you are all horny by seeing your children and their friend’s naked bodies. It has a short delay before the effects take hold and are already wearing off. Your children each were given something similar, except that it bonds to their natural pheromones. They will experience something much more uncomfortable than each of you when you became aroused by girls trying to get David’s dick inside them. We chose to give them a gift that will stay with them for the rest of their lives unless they decide to marry one of their group, which will nullify the effects. What I’ve asked my daughter to provide the kitchen staff has been used for millennia to ensure siblings never have a sexual relationship, and many families get forced to live in the same small space. Your children can masturbate in front of each other, but doing anything more will cause them discomfort until their bodies are no longer aroused. With children and teenagers, it takes very little time for their brains to establish pain when considering sexual contact with each other. They can have their bodies pressed together all they want. They will immediately get out of the mood unless they are far enough away from each other when they get turned on. There is a downside. You will find your children sleeping in bed with each other, usually naked unless others are in the house besides you and your younger siblings. Stepping into the shower with each other is also to be expected. None of it is sexual at all. One final parting thought, your families have now grown. Expect to frequently see your middle school girl or boy get in bed with one of the high school boys or girls. They will be naked together, bathe together, and even masturbate in front of each other. None will feel the same discouraging effects when being with others from outside of this small group, just like any other kid their age in the world.”

She made sure that they all weren’t still feeling the effects.

I had to add, “You didn’t ask, but I’m sure it was there in your mind. How do you keep deviants from taking the chance to mount a kid on the bed playing with themselves? We cover the beds in one of my magic potions, and the kids have it in their food. All those who enter the room pass thru a mist similar to you. Get too close to the kid and feel the burn and pain.”

“Well, unless you are one of those like David that is immune. All the girls I brought here tonight love to play with themselves in front of anyone that wants to watch. Your discomfort was from the pheromones in their sweat,” she told them. “The only burn they felt is from where David swatted their butts, pinched their nipples, and something that caused them to get off longer than ever before.”

As the parents got ready to leave, a brother came running toward them with his sister holding onto the front of him. He was rock hard, and each time his sister bounced, it pushed up against her pussy.

“I thought you said that isn’t supposed to happen,” a dad asked as his daughter got down to hug her parents goodbye.

She put a foot on the side of a couch, reached between her legs, and made sure he saw the string handing down before tucking it away.

The boy turned to his dad and said, “You are gross, dad. We have been sleeping naked in my bed since you moved Uncle Creepie and Aunt Scuzzy into her room two years ago. Yes, we know all about how to make the other feel good but thinking of doing that with each other is a mood killer.”

“So, what if he was hard and his dick poking my honeypot? He gets hard in his sleep all the time. One of us moves it out of the way and goes back to sleep. Big deal. Has it gone inside me? Yeah, over a hundred times since you make us share a room. It grossed me out a bit the first few times that it pushed against my butthole and then went in as he got hard. He wasn’t this long or fat then, and now I don’t mind as much. It is better there than where I don’t want him. Just pushing against me down there, except when I have in a tampon, always wakes us both up because I start kicking him or elbow him. If the OB hadn’t shown me how to carefully get these slim tampons in and out without ripping myself open, I couldn’t ever get anything bigger than a finger in me. Oh, I have a bottle of the next day pills and got an implant after my second period. He doesn’t have wet dreams anymore, but I’m not taking a chance,” the girl told her parents. “If you don’t want us sleeping together, kick out Uncle Creepy and Aunt Scuzzy.”

Her brother added, “Do you think I like having to smell her crap or during that time of the month? One of us must keep the door blocked because they will pick the lock and walk in on us otherwise. I can’t unsee Aunt Scuzzy stepping naked into the shower, saying she didn’t realize anyone was in here.”

“Uncle Creepy was worse. Not only was he there leering, but he also had his dick in his hand as he looked into the shower. Aunt Scuzzy came in, so he pushed her to have one leg on the tub, and he started screwing her. I had no way to get out of there,” his sister said.

Their parents got pissed and said, “They would never do anything of the sort.”

“Yeah, they would,” their son said as he pulled out his phone to show a camera hidden inside a smoke detector right outside the bathroom, one outside the room he now shares with his sister and one in the bathroom exhaust fan. “I found those when trying to see why the wi-fi was getting hammered a week after they moved in. They are too stupid even to change the default passwords. This one happened yesterday morning when they went out.”

We saw a video from their doorbell cam showing his aunt and uncle leaving, but the cams on the corner of the house caught the two going around the side and then in the basement door after this boy left.

Both cretins hurried upstairs to where the guy’s sister was bitchy and on the rag. After picking the lock open, they pretended to slam into the door, saying it stuck a lot lately.

The kid’s mom said, “You know you can’t hear the shower running through that door when closed.”

The boy didn’t say anything because he turned up the camera’s audio in the bathroom vent.

“Finally got your brother to stop screwing you every time you two could lock yourselves away in here. No need to worry about me getting you pregnant because you are on the rag. Yeah, turn around just like that. What a nice ass,” he said.

Uncle Creepy was naked, erect, and holding his dick to push into the girl. The angle was wrong, so Aunt Scuzzy tried to get the girl to move to have her pussy accessible. Only the boy coming back home got the two creeps running from the bathroom.

“Bastard called down the street to get them to ask me to bring them something he borrowed the week before,” the boy snarled.

He proceeded to show more videos of his aunt and uncle as they tried to get into the bathroom. You could see one of the kids pushing their weight against a security bar to keep the door closed. The creepy relatives were pushing something under the door to knock the bar loose to get in. If they couldn’t, they would pull up the bathroom camera to watch the kids shower as they fucked right out in the hallway.

Time to intervene.

“Hey, kids, I think your parents have something to address urgently. Until you feel safe to be left alone at home, to do your things in private, you are both welcome to live here. I will be heading out to hang with some friends as my daughter goes off to meet lots of new playmates. It seems the staff get paid to be here even if no one is using the place, so it seems a waste to have it sit when someone needs somewhere to stay without scuzzy relatives trying to molest or rape you. All the kids hanging out here, and their little siblings that didn’t get invited, are welcome to stay here where they know they are safe,” I explained. “Go have fun already.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.