Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 289: Career Counseling

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 289: Career Counseling - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

It is time to see what mess that Amelia got herself into now.

In the woman’s outer office, before we went into her private office for the briefing, she said, “That was interesting. I knew you were very skilled and fast, but I didn’t understand how fast. You taking down one of our elite security teams, there to be the first line of defense against intruders, without harming them, is incredible. I am going to thoroughly enjoy my colleagues questioning your value to our agency as a resource. They can’t deny the video of you dissembling each soldier’s weapons as you restrained them in incontrovertible. Pushing the security team out the line of automatic fire will at least get you some brownie points, even if only for the reasons of not requiring a team to clean the blood and gore off the walls, not to mention filling the personnel replacement requests. Slowly having parts of your body removed, to prolong your death, is preferable to that paperwork.”

Everyone sitting around the table in her office looked at me with what was a mix of surprise, awe, and respect. A few also showed a bit of fear they were trying hard to suppress. I took the offered seat as someone turned on a large TV screen and went over to start the briefing.

“During the teams planned op, their path to extraction placed them directly in the area of a large armed force insistent on their capture and interrogation, believing they are part of a competitor who jumped them during a sale to take the goods and funds. It was the wrong place at the wrong time. The group didn’t expect to find themselves facing a group of highly trained operatives who were able to secure their escape and chose a highly secure, impenetrable location to wait on reinforcements. Given the difficult nature of their op, we cannot risk additional assets being captured or killed to rescue them,” she told us. “Darren. You are the exact resource we require. Both of those who have our team surrounded and their competitors are parts of groups excommunicated from the elite families. They are aware of who you are and what awaits them if they attempt to claim your position in the hierarchy of your world. You alone can have them stand down or take them down. Time is of the essence.”

I let the people in the room think I was debating in I wanted to help them or not. Some had quiet discussions amongst themselves. Finally, different groups of them began trying to sweeten the deal.

“Thirty-Six and her team are my friends. I will leave it up to you as what you believe will be an adequate incentive for me to aid you in the future. I believe I have a plane to catch if someone would be so kind as to direct me to the roof,” I told them.

Once on the roof, I found my flight gear waiting. I couldn’t just hop in and fly off in shorts and a t-shirt. Not with this plane. I stripped and redressed in the underwear with my flight gear, ignoring the cameras and observers. Once ready to go, I tossed my street clothes in the storage area that held my weapons. Like it was nothing, I got into the nearly soundless plane, fired it up, and was soon up in the upper atmosphere on my way to Amelia and her team.

On the way, I got more data about the two competing families and that the one who robbed the other confirmed that Amelia’s team wasn’t theirs. Both groups were each attempting to get Amelia’s team from opposite sides of the building. I expected a much longer flight, but the computer’s flight path that soon had me descending into the area. Maps showed the locations of the two groups.

I found the building a hilarious place to hold up. It was maybe twelve feet wide and one-hundred long. Chips from some form of bombardment showed the walls were more than eight inches thick as that was the depth from the largest missing fragment so far. As I approached, I could see the two in charge. I wasn’t impressed.

With the weapons from the plane, I found a pair of slacks and a sport shirt. I had two very large caliber handguns I put into holsters made into the back of the pants where the sport shirt would hide them easily. Anyone trying to be tough would find themselves not liking my response.

Once close enough, I yelled out for the two leaders to get over by me for a “chat.” One recognized me or at least made the right guess. The other grabbed an automatic rifle and aimed it at me.

“Put it down. You will only be embarrassing yourself in front of your crew,” I told Dinglebrain. “Now get over here, you are going to learn what you will do immediately, do you understand.”

“Yeah, I understand. I understand that when I cut you down where you stand that I will be the man,” he said with a sneer as he pulled the trigger only to realize it wasn’t cocked.

I laughed hard at him, which got his crew laughing and teasing him too, before I said, “Come on already. Quit fucking around. You know I should kill you where you stand, but you aren’t worth it.”

That pissed him off so much that he did chamber a bullet and managed to take the safety off. Before he could get his finger in the trigger, I was over in front of him. The place in my head reengaged the safety as I moved toward him. Both of my big guns were out. One I put between his eyes. He soon felt the cold hardened steel of the other touching his dick, from where I shoved it into his pants.

“You are one dumb shit,” I told him. “You have one second to get a clue before I shoot your dick off. I would be doing the world a favor by ensuring you weren’t able to breed anymore.”

That got his attention. He was more worried about me shooting off his junk than he was about a bullet blowing out the back of his skull. How do these families allow someone this dumb to live?

He followed me like a puppet back to where we went to talk.

To the one that robbed the other, I said, “Give this dumb shit his money and the client their product. Then you will personally go bring your father over to his father’s estate to apologize in person. This shit stops. If you want to screw over your buyers or sellers, then you are only screwing your family business over.”

To the moron who tried to shoot me, I said, “You are going to go home and give your mother the biggest hug of your life for bringing you into this world. She is all that kept your father from killing you when you were younger.”

“Now that we have that stupid shit addressed, we can talk about the real business at hand,” I told them both. “I don’t need any reasons why, and I’m not going to give you any either. I will tell you that you are damn lucky my team didn’t cut you all down. Each member of the team is very well trained and disciplined. They follow orders, unlike you two. Before I get annoyed, you two will get the fuck out of here with your teams before every one of you is chained up to this building naked. I don’t care which of you fucked up. I will hunt you down. Your ass and team will suffer that same fate.”

Now that is something they understand. Both groups got out of there as fast as they could load up and drive off. From the flight briefing, I found that Amelia’s team hadn’t had any food in eighteen hours. They only had protein bars. The building did have running water, but no electricity.

Not far from the location was a pizza place with ready-made hot pies for immediate pickup. They were more than happy to provide me ten of their sixteen-inch pizzas with the toppings I knew each of the team members preferred. I talked them into throwing in a case of water with the order since I was paying in US Dollars versus Euros.

Going to the main door into the building, I used the place in my head to disengage the locks before opening the door.

I walked in carrying the pizzas as I said, “I better get one hell of a tip. Do you know how far outside of the delivery area you are? Parking here is a complete bitch. Then there were these local thugs that I had to run off. It seems they thought I was someone they didn’t want kicking their butts.”

Amelia, in charge of this op, came over to me with a gun in her hand to ask, “Who in the fuck are you?”

“Agent thirty-six, I’m insulted. I grow over a foot, bulk up, get a nice package, and you forget who I am,” I told her as she still didn’t quite know who I was.

Well, I might as well give her something to jog her memory. The whole team has seen her naked or almost naked anyway.

Faster than I was the last time she saw me, I dropped the magazine from her gun, ejected the chambered round, put it back in the magazine, and put it back in the weapon in under five seconds. It went into her holster as I took it, the gear above her waist, shirt, undershirt, and bra off in what appeared to be one smooth movement to me. It was her boots and laces that took the longest of any part of her clothes. Once they were loose enough to remove, I stripped her to her panties. That was all she was wearing about fifteen seconds after I started undressing her. I looked her in the eyes to see if she was cool with me stripping off her panties or not.

Yuri must have taught the place in my brain something or watching The Flash TV show. I’m moving at a regular speed to me, but everything else is moving in slow motion.

She didn’t even have time to decide because Sherry decided she needed to come to thirty-six’s rescue. With only thirty-six’s panties close at hand, I skimmed them off her and pushed her back onto a couch covered by what appeared to be a relatively clean sheet. I pulled enough energy out of her so that she wasn’t going anywhere until she at least got a few slices of pizza in her. Sherry found her gun back in her holster, her hands bound behind her with thirty-six’s panties, and ankles bound with a zip tie I noticed sticking out of thirty-six’s pants side pocket. She found herself on one a chair with a not so clean sheet over it.

Agent Palmer, my escort from Groom Lake, saw me moving toward Sherry, and she tried to get off a shot with an energy rifle. I sensed it and drained all the energy from the gun as well as the battery pack. As petite as ever, I had no problem moving her around like a rag doll as I used her shoelaces to bind her arms and legs. With very little body fat for reserves, I didn’t need to drain her energy for her to be not much more than a meat sack filled with bones.

Celine, on the other hand, got enough of a clue about who I was that she was still trying to fight her still-tied boots as she worked to get naked quickly. I smelled her juices before even getting close to her to help.

“I’ve got it, Darren. Get your ass undressed so you can fuck me. I’ve needed you for too long. Your dick was long enough the last time, and I haven’t let myself bed anyone else so I could focus hard on my training,” she told me before adding. “If my fingers are any indication, I only need three inches to get me off.”

As I dropped my underwear, I asked, “So all you need are three inches, Celine? What will do with the other six then?”

“What?” she asked.

Moving so that all four women could get a good look, I took my limp seven inches and stroked it to have nine hard inches were pointing at the sky until Celine jumped up into my arms and wiggled around a bit to get me in the saddle. Once mounted, she rode me like a bucking bronco. If I had timed it, I would say Celine got off in under a minute. From there, she rode me through three more before begging off, claiming exhaustion.

We dressed as I said, “I guess you need to find the pie you want and dig in. Maybe if the others are going to behave, I will let them loose so they can eat too. Then, if you want, we can go call down the rest of your team to eat. Those thugs won’t come back if they know what is good for them.”

Agent Palmer was asleep, and Celine was doing her best to get Sherry loose. Amelia was all mine.

“You know, I bet I can make you beg,” I told her as I moved over her way.

Her face turned red with anger, and she tried to get loose, with no success. Starting at her toes and began kissing on every inch of her sweaty, smelly body. I kissed around her moistening mound as I continued up to go around her breasts so I could kiss on her neck. I started working back down toward her tits. I kept right on the edges with only my hot breath touching her rock-hard nipples.

She is fighting not to beg me to suck her nipples. I’m going to keep torturing her until she is at the point of going insane with her own need to cum.

To mess with her even more, I opened my mouth and got my lips around her areole without my tongue, lips, or teeth touching her nipple or areole. She arched up her back to try to get some contact only to find me moving to the other tit. After tormenting her for another five minutes, I gave her quick pecks on her nipples that were so fast she wouldn’t know if I blew over them or kissed them.

Popping the ties around her legs, I used one of the long, cylinder-shaped couch cushions between her knees before somehow rebinding her feet that kept her from being able to close her legs, which was perfect for what I had in mind. As the others ate as much pizza as they could, I licked, kissed, and nibbled all around Amelia’s pussy without touching any pink or her clit.

Finally, Amelia “Please Darren. Stop this torture already. You can choke me with your monster cock until I pass out if that is what gets you off these days.”

A quick flick of her clit with my tongue set her off into convulsions as she climaxed. It exhausted her so much so that she didn’t notice me redressing her, sans panties, since Sherry ended up destroying them as she tried to get free from them.

As if someone dinged a bell somewhere, two of the men on their team came down, took a sniff, commented about the girls needing to do something about their body odor, and then stopping when they caught sight of me.

“Fucking hell, I didn’t know we had a tank on our team,” one guy said.

Celine piped up to say, “He isn’t on our team, and he is better than any slab of beef I’ve seen on any of our teams. Big, strong, hung like a horse, and faster than anyone you’ve ever seen. Oh. He’s never killed anyone and refuses to do so, even if it would be no effort.”

“Well, that is good then because one of the big mouths from earlier is back with a small army ready to breach this building as soon as their heavy construction gear gets here,” he said.

Enough of this shit. Fucking with the other families is part of their business. Don’t fuck with me, or I will make sure you learn not to do it again.

The implant pinged me to allow it to connect the place in my head to my phone. I got a full briefing of this idiot’s whole family from the head of their family in the elite world down to the babies just popped from the womb. I quickly found who I needed, but I had to call them because they used their high-end, way past CIA breakable encryption, cell phone as their only phone.

I dialed the provided number, surprising the others in the room who were lucky to get any signal and waited for the person I was calling to answer.

“I can’t help it that you are using a budget phone plan with shitty international coverage,” I joked to the team.

When the person answered the phone, I immediately knew all the languages they did and chose one they learned when very young. Like the elder’s formal language, this was only still known to a few. It got their attention.

“Hello,” they said.

I replied in her old language, saying, “Sorry to bother you this afternoon, but I want to see if you can give me a bit of assistance to keep me from doing something you definitely will not like. You see, your grandson, the one whose father is trying his best to regain favor with the heads of your families, didn’t seem to appreciate me not killing his dumb offspring on the spot. Besides being too stupid to make sure he cocked his rifle and took the safety off before trying to shoot at me, he believes that by killing me, he will instantly be over all the families. Not sure why he thinks the fake rumors about that being how it worked for someone who could assassinate the elder. Anyway, I digress. He is now outside my location to destroy the building where some associates took shelter due to him wrongly believing they’re employees of a rival who robbed him and his customer this morning. It is only fortunate for him that his lack of tactical planning ability led him to source some heavy equipment from somewhere at the bottom of a very steep grade. I hear that anyone other than I would have ensured he and all those under him made the local mortician very happy. The biggest problem I see here is that my friends are very well armed, and an attack on me authorizes them to use deadly force against all parties seeking to harm me or any of their team. I doubt I could find one arms dealer anywhere in the families, or their business partners, who wouldn’t mess themselves even discussing the hardware my associates are carrying. Should the elder permit himself to get involved with any attempting to secure or sell these weapons, someone would be collecting the bounties he previously had on his head.”

“You are a good man Darren. My granddaughters, great-nieces, and two great-granddaughters are very pleased with their unbelievably health children you made with them. I happen to live two blocks away from the building you are in right now. His Tonka Toys won’t be going past my house. All in this city, except my grandson, knows I prefer the peaceful quiet of my garden. None will risk my wrath for disturbing my afternoon relaxation,” he told me. “Unless you do not wish it, I have a few visitors who will insist on joining me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.