Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 262: Eating the Neighbors

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 262: Eating the Neighbors - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“Well, that’s new,” I said to cut the tension a bit.

Carrie slipped off into the crowd. Jess hooked her arm through mine to take me inside the house and then into my parent’s room. She gave me a big kiss on the lips and a big hug.

“I can’t believe Carrie is so desperate that she found those losers online to screw her last night,” Jess said so that only I could hear her. “My parents and I knew what she had done before they even got near her. We made it so that she snuck into the pool cage, and my dad was there with a shotgun if she screamed or they tried anything she didn’t want them to do. We don’t know there was anything off-limits because I think only two of them got more than the head of their pitiful peckers in her before they blew their wad. They got what they wanted and left. She slept there most of the night and would have still been there when everyone started showing up if I hadn’t popped that feral tomcat in the butt with a dozen airsoft BBs and let Carrie’s dog out at the same time. I hoped that you were going to give her what she needed when she slipped into the pump house. I saw that you did, but not how I expected. You’re as good of a guy as everyone says. She does need it, and you’re the only guy around that can give it to her. Everyone is digging into the food like ravenous wolves deprived of anything to eat for weeks. I’m going to tell Carrie that you need to talk to her privately, up in your room. No one will notice you missing until the food runs out, which I don’t think is happening for a while.”

While Jess went to get her cousin to go up to my room, I milled around for people to see me as they got food and then headed inside up to my room. Inside, Carrie was a wreck. I didn’t ask as I stripped, took off her bikini, and took both into the shower. I let the hot water work its magic while I washed us both from head to toe.

I know what she needs and can’t bring herself to ask.

I dried off before turning the water off to get her out of the shower and then dried her off. She was embarrassed when I put her on the toilet, and then she started to pee because I made her muscles relax, so she had no choice. She had to pee a lot.

Once she patted dry, I had her sit on the makeup bench and brushed out her hair before putting it up in a simple ponytail. I even found some girl’s deodorant that I rubbed under her arms before guiding her to my bed. She still looked ready to cry. I don’t know if she began crying or not, I dropped down for a snack at the Y.

At first, she didn’t respond consciously. Her clit did, and her juices started to flow, but otherwise, Carrie laid there like a ragdoll. Before long, I felt her warming up, and she lifted her feet to be up near her butt so she could give me as much access as possible to munch her muff. When Carrie found that I wasn’t going just to take a taste and then fuck her, her fingers slid down to play with my hair. The closer to getting off that she got, the firmer she held my head to keep me from pulling away.

She said she had a lot of sex. How can that be when I can barely get a finger in her, and I know she isn’t squeezing her vagina muscles to keep me out?

When I licked her over the edge, her pussy squeezed down hard enough around my finger that it would have cut off circulation if not for my shield. I started to lift my head, but she used both hands and her legs to keep me eating on her hair pie. Once her hands and legs dropped away from my head, I started finger-banging her, which started making her cum hard and often.

“Use this,” someone said as they put a finger-diameter sex toy in my hands. “Carrie doesn’t need anything bigger right now. Your penis isn’t what she needs anytime in the next few hours, or maybe days.”

As I slid my finger out and replaced it with the toy that they gave me, I saw that it was one of the vibrating dildos that had rubber sides with a part inside that pushed out as it moved up and down when turned on. Otherwise, it was a slightly flexible, five-inch-long dildo. When I got it inside her and turned it on, she gripped with her pussy muscles to keep it from sliding out, at least until I pulled up the pair of panties someone gave me to hold it in place.

I stood up and turned around to see that I was facing a woman that was unquestionably Jess’s mom and Carrie’s aunt. She led me into the bathroom, closed, and locked the door, and then turned on one of the extractor fans over a toilet.

“No one has introduced us yet, but I’ve heard good things about you,” the woman said. “Jess said she knew I didn’t believe a word of it, so she had me come over and led me to your room. You are amazing. Never once did I see you doing anything for your needs, or even getting erect, during the entire time you showed Carrie what she hasn’t ever done for herself. Jess is the one that told me to have my sister send Carrie here for the summer. She was sure you were this wonderful guy that would help her get over her pseudo-sex addiction. At the time, I prayed that you were all everyone said. I remember doing the same thing when I was her age and had the same problem as she does. My body looked ready for sex, and I was ready for sex, but my pussy wasn’t as prepared for sex as I thought. It is a miracle her OB was able to open Carrie’s vagina enough to insert an IUD. From what my sister told me, the OB said that Carrie’s extra-large mound and easy inch of penetration causes the guys to pop their corks almost as soon as they start. I had the same challenges until after I had Jess. My husband didn’t even notice he wasn’t fully penetrating me once we could have sex again after she was born. He thought he was a stud for being able to go for three minutes before it was over. If you are careful, gentle, and patient with her, you will be able to get all that meat stick between your legs inside her, but not tonight. Do you mind slipping a t-shirt and shorts on her? I saw you have a good selection. She will wander down later when the toy auto-stops in thirty-minutes or so.”

That was ... weird.

Jess had already come in, gotten Carrie dressed, and slipped her out of the house with hardly anyone noticing. Few saw Carrie almost double over each time the vibrator took her over to edge again. One of the guys finally helped guide the exhausted Carrie up to take her over to Jess’s house. I don’t know how Jess’s mom slipped out unseen.

A guy I didn’t know, but who went to my high school, well old high school, asked, “Is she good in the sack man? You look like you wore her out with how she was staggering out of here to her cousin’s.”

“No clue. I went up to my bathroom to shower, and Carrie was like that when I came out. I found her bikini on the counter in my bathroom, so her cousin must have gotten her dressed. I think she got sick or something,” I told him.

He didn’t let it drop and asked, “I so saw her go to your room, and I heard girls saying she would let any guy tap her as long as he wore a rubber.”

“Really? Do you think you have a chance in hell of getting some pussy before college if you say shit like that about girls,” I asked him, “Who knows if she banged every guy at the Super Bowl that could get it up? That is none of my business. You really shouldn’t make it any of yours. Like you would turn her down if she asked you to have sex with her.”

One of his buddies joined in to say, “Oh, I know he would hit that. Dude messes his pants any time one of our sisters walks past in their panties and a t-shirt.”

“Well, you do too, man,” another of the guys said. “You so need to get off your high horse about slapping your salami around being wrong. Perving on twelve-year-old girls is way worse than spanking it.”

“Depends on the twelve-year-old,” I said as Chrissy and three of her friends walked in right then.

All four of them were barely wearing enough to cover what needed covering. All three of Chrissy’s friends just turned twelve in the year. I saw high school sophomores with smaller tits and curves that these three girls have now. The guys all had wood because the girls put on a little “show” that had some pink and a few boobs “accidentally” pop out when the boys were watching.

Smiling at the guy who commented on getting hard over their sisters, I said, “Three of those four girls just turned twelve after Spring Break.”

Now that is a way to have them drop Carrie as the topic of interest.

I swatted all four of the girl’s butts and pointed to the front door. Chrissy gave me a sour look until I pointed to the paddle on the wall. I texted her phone to tell her to get all four of them dressed to look like the middle school girls they were, and they could come back over to hang out. If they weren’t going to behave, they needed to have her mom take them over to Molly’s home, where they could swim naked and torment Molly’s little brothers and their friends.

I was going for my fifth trip through the catered buffet line when the girls came back over to get them something to eat too. All four had dressed in the latest tween trendy shorts and tops, with bra straps showing a bit. One still looked like a walking wet-dream, which wasn’t her fault as her body developed so well, even if she was still in the middle of puberty. I got her hair into pigtails, which delighted her to no end for some reason, and that made it clear how she wasn’t as old as her body looked.

Jess slipped in beside me to say, “They weren’t going to get lucky with any of the guys or girls. Not even with those creeps. Everyone was watching out for them and having a great time laughing at how hard they were trying to give flashes of their nipples and cock purses. Carrie is about comatose with endorphin overload. She started clawing her clothes to get that little fucker out of her to make it stop getting her off. I put her in shorts so tight that she is going to have one hell of a time getting them off as quickly as that toy is getting her off. Mom is right about one thing, you could have sunk that sausage in her with how long you two were up in your room, but I’m glad you didn’t. Mom is letting me spend the night here tomorrow night too. I’m already staying over tonight to make sure Carrie doesn’t slip in to get laid. I don’t think she is going to be able to walk straight until tomorrow afternoon. You will have an amazing night tonight, and I bet you won’t even expect any of what they have planned.”

Tonight is going to be interesting. I have a very vivid imagination these days.

The people kept restocking the buffets until around nine. They had one group putting what remained from the buffet tables into one-serving sized containers, and those went into big coolers with dry ice. Each cooler had a list of the items they stored in it. Once they cleaned up their stuff, someone brought out a birthday cake for me with sixteen candles. Everyone sang, and we had some birthday cake with ice cream. Those sleeping over were crashing in the den, guestroom, or the hallway outside my bedroom. My parent’s room was off-limits. I don’t know who, but someone locked the doors to the cage so no one could go night swimming. Any girls who left their clothes or bags in the changing room went up to my room to find them something G-rated to wear to sleep in tonight. No one wanted to hear others getting it on, and everyone knew that it wasn’t cool. They could go to one of their own houses to screw if they wanted. There were now only two bathrooms available for around thirty high school kids.

With the glass doors from the house to the pool locked, they set up a sheet over them to show some movies. I had never seen The Breakfast Club, so that was cool, even if it was from when my parents were teenagers.

At one point, I found I had a guy sitting on either side of me, and I had put my arms on their shoulders. Both were leaning into me a bit. I know many kids here saw them, but no one said a word about it. Eventually, they got what they needed from sitting by me and left. As we watched some odd, B-rated, sci-fi, love, comedic drama, I started to notice that a girl or guy would come over to sit on either side of me and sort of cuddle up to me. There was no sexual vibe of any form, just someone needing my arm around their shoulders for whatever reason. Around midnight the cuddling changed a bit to having, mostly, girls leaning their backs against my sides with my arm draped over them for my hand to be able to play with the girl’s breasts, but only if they moved my hand down onto their tit, or under their shirt to have it on a bare boob. I felt a few nipples firm up initially but then softened. They wanted me to caress them, not feel them up. Some girls soon started taking their shirts off and laying their heads down on my legs to watch the movie as I idly rubbed their chests. Guys noticed but didn’t notice.

Around two, there were only about eight girls and two guys that were still awake.

I remember letting a girl and guy strip me completely, with a towel under me before they started another movie. During that movie, I had all ten of them kiss, stroke, and suck my dick. They weren’t trying to get me off. My fingers always found their way into the crotch of whoever sat on either side of me. They were completely naked too. The boys did have rubbers on, which is good because I didn’t even realize I was slowing stroking one of their dicks until he held my hand to stop jacking him as he came. None of them were doing anything with each other. They were all just enjoying my caressing their dicks or pussies, as others did what they wanted to do with my dick. No one was trying to get off, but the boys really couldn’t help themselves. In my room, I learned that no one ever touched them in any sexual way before, and they only touched themselves to wash. The boy told me how he started getting mad when a girl put a rubber on him because his church didn’t allow that. She explained to him that if he wanted to cuddle with me, suck me, or stroke me, he had to wear a rubber. He was the one that I made cum first. It took him completely by surprise.

Someone locked my bedroom door, and we all went into my bathroom. We had no less than me and three others in my shower with me. Once we all smelled like cherry scented shampoo and orange-scented body wash, they directed me to get in the center of my bed. All ten took turns sucking my dick, but my fingers only dipped into the honeypots of the eight girls.

I was right about there when I looked over to see someone let a naked girl into my room. She looked familiar, but I couldn’t quite remember her.

“I have done this with you every year on your birthday since fifth grade, except for last year,” the girl said in my mind as she moved up to line my dick up with her soaked snatch and slowly let it slide inside her. “I was screaming out for someone to help me, and you were the only one who heard me in your mind. Any time after that, when I called out to you, I could feel you hearing me telepathically. Whenever you were able to come to me, you did. No one else has ever been able to do that with me. I’m lucky that my parents sensed that I was different in some way they couldn’t understand or believe, but knew to restrict testing to doctors who treat my conditions that they do understand. One day when you were in the fifth grade, you called out to me for the first time. I didn’t know why or what was happening but came to find you. A girl was doing to you what I am now doing. You wanted me close so that I could feel what you both felt as she used you to play house because you didn’t want to see her there. It was the most fantastic thing I’ve felt in my life. That year on your birthday, I came to your house to do this with you. The whole time we played house, we went somewhere else where we played like we were both regular kids, at least until we couldn’t hold back the good feelings between our legs. After our shared climax, it was only sex with no link. I don’t even know how I got home again, only that it was days after it happened. My parents freaked out, but couldn’t call the police because it would cause us all trouble in so many ways. Then they found me sleeping in my bed. I took another month to be back to what was somewhat normal for me after when I got very sick. I came back around Christmas that year, and it was as amazing as on your birthday, but that time you shot off inside me, and it was so intense it drained me mentally so much that I slipped off somewhere else for two months. My body did what I needed to do, but my mind just wasn’t there. On your next birthday, we joined again, and it was better than the year before. Instead of how it had been the times before, I drained you into me, and it was intense. Sadly, it erased the memories of our being together from your mind. Then the bad storms changed you. I snuck into your hospital room on your birthday. Your body remembered all the times before. I could sense that you knew who I was and why I was there, but we couldn’t link as we did before, and you couldn’t seem to hear me anymore. Last year I was too scared to try because there were too many people around for it to be safe. I called out to you a few weeks ago to see if you could hear me, and you surprised me with how you could reach my mind from anywhere you were in the world.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.