Veni, Vidi, Vici!

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2013 by mattwatt

Science Fiction Sex Story: John Sutton, Slick Johnnie to his Uncle, had finally achieved a prototype of the glasses he wanted to produce. They'd help detect hidden weapons. Now, to try them out. After church one day, he slipped the glasses on and tried them. Only he wasn't even partially prepared for what they'd do. 'Veni, vidi, vici!"

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story.

"'Veni, vidi, vici!'" he said to himself. "Shit! I can't believe it!" He shook his head and said again: "Veni, vidi, vici!" And immediately his heart went into his throat because he realized that he was saying it out loud now. He was standing before her, and she was giving him an incredulous look because she knew what he was talking about, having mentioned Caesar's words. It's just that she didn't know how he knew. He was, for that instance, frozen in place.

John Sutton, or 'Slick Johnnie Sutton, as he was called by his Uncle Brad, after a small time bank robber and jail break expert from another age -- 'Slick Willie Sutton' -- at his present age of 35 was on the verge of taking over the company totally, from his Dad and his Uncle Brad.

He'd been brought up for that; trained for that. It was the center of his interest -- almost! The almost needs to be mentioned because in addition to having a keen interest in both vision and glasses -- the center of the business that his Dad and Uncle had built up and were passing on to 'Slick Johnnie' -- John Sutton was an inveterate tinker with strange and 'out there' kinds of ideas. He loved to doodle with vision problems in the work area that he had in the basement of the house that his Dad had given to him, when he felt the need to go 'smaller' and move to Arizona to have the kind of leisure that he wanted.

As a matter of fact, in doing that, Herb, Johnnie's Dad, was only following what Brad had already done. They were both well pleased with how well Johnnie knew the business and also was up on the technical aspects of vision therapy, and eye glass technology.

But Johnnie had his projects. He was constantly trying to discover a way to produce glasses that would make it possible for security agents to be able to detect hidden weapons. He worked on that kind of idea from a number of different angles, never really, until now, succeeding.

John, loved, in addition to the vision business, tinkering with electronics. He was a 'whiz' at technical problems, and having been born into the computer age, was also a 'whiz' at computer technology and related fields. It was with such a combination of interests and abilities that he'd tackled his project to produce the kind of glasses that he was sure would make security problems easier to solve.

He had, indeed, even come up with a prototype that he was going to be testing himself, to see if it indeed worked. He wanted to be able to detect hidden weapons and see if his new prototype glasses would allow him to do that.

He chose a Sunday for his experiment. He went, as usual to church. In addition to his other 'loves' and 'interests', John also loved the liturgy of the church. It spoke to his soul somehow, he'd often say to himself. He was a faithful member of All Saints parish and an admirer of the new rector, Julia Bornely. It's just that he was never sure if he should call her 'Father Julia' or 'Mother Julia' or what. That made him laugh, every time he thought of it.

He'd also taken the time to speak to her about that dilemma, and she was down to earth enough to join him in the laughter.

He took the glasses with him to church. He had decided to see if, when wearing the glasses, he could detect hidden objects that people had. It was the focal point of the experiment that day.

Once the service was over, he joined the line of those greeting 'Father Julia' and slipped his normal glasses off and put the prototypes on. He looked around and, as innocently as possible, tapped the 'engage' spot on the side of the glasses. As he did that, he was almost ready to greet 'Father Julia'.

(Julia Bornely was, at that time, 37 years old. She'd been ordained to the priesthood, when she was 25 and had served a number of years as an associate, before coming to All Saints. She was fairly tall, 5'9", and carried her 132 lbs well. She had dark, reddish hair and was, all told, a very attractive woman. She was, however, not nearly ready for what was about to happen to her.)

John tapped his glasses and the scene in front of him changed. He wasn't ready for what the glasses were about to do, for when Father Julia came into focus, John discovered that he was seeing her in her underwear. The effect of the glasses, which he'd never suspected or planned for, was to remove her outer clothes. She was wearing a pair of normal panties and a soft bra, showing her breasts and nipples above and her pubic hair below.

John was almost totally blown away by what he was seeing, and frantically tapped the glasses to turn off the effect.

(Right then, John didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Father Julia looked wonderful in her panties and bra but he was in church, he told himself critically, and sought frantically to turn the glasses off and stop their effect.)

The next tap on the 'engage' spot that he made, however, swept the panties and bra away and there, in all her 5'9" glory was Father Julia, totally naked to John's gaze. In an instant he took in the luxuriant amount of neatly trimmed pubic hair, also auburn/red in color and the size of her nipples.

John looked up frantically, and noticed that she was smiling at him, obviously not having any idea of what his glasses were showing him.

Then it happened. Then he saw it: the tattoo. Written across her lower stomach, just above her pubic hair were the words: 'veni, vidi, vici'.

John muttered them to himself, astonished and then, to his everlasting chagrin, he said them out loud to her, as he was standing right in front of her:

"Veni, vidi, vici!" he said, ready to kick himself for saying it out loud.

"What?" she said but she'd heard him and she gave him a look that was part inquisitive, part total horror and part all out amusement.

"What did you say?" she asked softly.

And John, no longer 'Slick Johnnie' at all, found himself repeating what he'd said.

"'Veni, vidi, vici!'" he said, only realizing that, in his haze, he'd said it again to her, once she asked.

"You'd better come with me," Father Julia said, "I have some questions for you."

For John it was like the legendary trip to the head master's office.

In an absolute surge of courage, as he walked with her to the front of the church, John tapped the 'engage' button again and there, just a bit in front of him was Father Julia in her panties and bra. He noticed that the tag of her panties was sticking up above the waist band. The panties were a soft almost pearl white color and made, apparently, of fairly thin nylon.

The vision surged through John's awareness and he realized that he was instantly erect.

He sat then in a front pew, while she retrieved a few items from the altar and the pulpit.

With more bravado than he thought he'd ever have, John tapped the 'engage' button again, saying to himself: "Well, in for a penny, in for a pound!" and had a totally naked Father Julia now in his view. He took her all in then, realizing that he was going to have to come up with an explanation and very soon. But for now it was auburn colored pussy hair, that startling 'veni, vidi, vici' tattoo and also, he noticed on her right breast, just above her nipple a star with an exclamation point next to it. John just stared and stared.

She was ready in a few minutes, and he, as casually as he could, adjusted the glasses and turned off the sensors, making the view totally natural now.

"Would you please come with me?" Julia asked him.

He smiled and nodded his head, going with her, first to the vestry, where she deposited her vestments carefully and then she led him to her office. She was wearing a simply blue a-line skirt and a white blouse, and sensible heels. (Plus, he knew, trying to to grin or snicker, panty hose, pearl white 'granny' panties and a soft white bra!)

They got to the office and there was a desk with a chair in front of it, plus, off to the side in a kind of bay window with curtains covering the window, a sitting area with chairs and a table between them.

By the time they were seated, Julia was smiling at him. It was a hopeful sign for John. She at least wasn't blazingly mad at him, it seemed.

It was she who began: "Now you said to me 'veni, vidi, vici', correct?"

John was totally resigned to having to explain this now and shook his head 'yes' and said as much.

"Will you please explain?" she asked. "Because we both know what you were talking about, don't we, John?"

"Yes, we do," he said, struggling with a smile.

"I'm really intrigued by this," she went on, "I mean, how you found that out."

John sighed a great sigh and said: "Okay, let me explain. It'll take some background, and I need you to know that it was a total, and complete accident on my part."

"I see," she said, with a ghost of a smile on her face.

He went into it then. He talked about being raised in the optical business and always having had a bent for tinkering and coming up with gadgets. He spoke of his mania for doing such things.

"I've kind of stepped into the business and have always been encouraged by my Dad and my Uncle Herb."

He paused and then went on, when she smiled.

"Well, I have my own lab set up in the basement of my house," he said next, and went on to explain that his Dad had moved out and given him the 'big house', where his lab was.

Next he explained the design that he was trying to incorporate with the glasses that he was designing.

"It was my thought to make a pair of glasses that would allow the wearer to simply push an 'engage' button to allow him or her to see if people were carrying a weapon or some other kind of device. It was a design that I hoped to be able to perfect and then produce for law enforcement and security at airports etc."

She shook her head 'yes' at this, encouraging him to go on. What helped was her attitude. She no longer seemed outraged by what he'd said. He was more at ease now and went on with his story.

"I've only recently finished my design and actually made the glasses," he said finally.

"So, those are the glasses?" she asked.

"Yes," he said.

"And exactly where is the 'engage' switch?" she asked.

"Oh, it's only on the surface up here on top," he said. "It made it possible to engage them using a gesture that simply looked like a normal gesture."

"I see," she said.

"I wore them today and decided, after the mass, to try them out in the crowd. But something happened. I discovered, as I was approaching you, that the glasses did things that I never intended."

"Like what?" she asked, really focusing her gaze on him now.

"Well," he said, stammering now, "This is embarrassing!"

"John," she said softly.

He screwed up his courage to tell her the worst of it.

"The glasses, once I engaged them, were able to show if anyone had a concealed weapon; however, when I looked at you, with them engaged, they also show you standing there only in your underwear!"

Her hand flew to her mouth in surprise and she kind of huffed with this knowledge.

"Is that what they did?" she asked, incredulous.

He shook his head 'yes'. "But more," he said.

"More?" she asked agog.

"Yes," he said. "I pushed the engage spot then to stop the effect and that simply sent the sensors to a higher power and then you were there totally naked!"

She really gasped then, with her hand to her mouth again, and a barely audible but real giggle, working its way through her hand.

"John," she said, once she'd calmed down, and realized that he was waiting for the worst from her, "How do I know that you're telling the truth?"

He sighed and decided to get it all over with quickly.

"Your panties are pearl white; they're nylon and don't hide very much. Your pubic hair is auburn and trimmed, and the tag of your panties is sticking up out from the back waist band. Also, you have a star and an exclamation point on your right breast, next to your nipple."

Into the silence that ensued next were her words, almost spoken automatically: "Yes, that's for my fiancé Jeffery, who was killed in Afghanistan."

"Oh, sorry!" he said, and she nodded, deep in that thought for a moment.

She focused on him again and he launched into his apology.

"I'm so sorry, Father Julia!" he said.

She held up her hand and said: "Julia!"

He nodded and said: "Julia."

"I'm so sorry; it was totally unintentional! Totally!"

"Quite a surprise for you; I guess!" she said.

"Huge one!" he admitted.

"But they worked!" she said.

"They did!" he agreed.

"You're not putting me on?" she asked.

"No, I'm not," he said.

She thought for a moment and then held out her hand. "Give them to me," she said.

He hesitated but she said right away: "No, I'm not going to damage them. But I need to do a test for my own sake."

He nodded and handed her the glasses. He indicated where the 'engage' spot was and she put them on. She walked over to the closet and opened the closet. It had a full length mirror on the back of the open closet door.

She pushed the 'engage' spot and immediately she gasped.

"My god!" she said involuntarily. "You're right! They do!"

Then she giggled. "What do I do now?"

"Push the 'engage' spot again," he instructed.

She did and then she was giggling totally. She turned to him in her mirth and said: "You wicked man!"

He held up his hands and said: "It was totally an accident!"

She was grinning at him and it made him feel more at ease.

"During the mass?" she asked.

"Oh, no, Father," he said quickly, "Only afterwards... " His voice trailed off then.

"And?" she asked, suspicion in her voice.

"And while you were walking me to the front and gathering your things from the altar and pulpit," he blushed then.

She giggled again and said: "You wicked man! I'm not sure that I should give these back to you, but here!"

"I promise to use them responsibly," he said, "And I need to work on them some more to weed out those capabilities. They don't need to be that sensitive to be able to do what I want them to do."

She got up then and said to him: "Thanks for being honest with me, John."

He gave her an inquisitive look and said: "'Veni, vidi, vici?"

She grinned at him and said: "I love Caesar; it is my motto for meeting and dealing with problems. I grew up fairly poor and was determined to be able to pursue my goal, a goal that I'd set for myself at a very early age. Caesar just kind of spoke to that determination. The tattoo was actually the product of an immature mind."

"But John, I need to think about this. Please don't use your glasses on me any more today!" She smiled as she said it.

"I promise!" he said, as he left.

Just as he was about to leave, she totally surprised him by pulling him into a hug. She held him for a number of seconds, enjoying the feel of the hug.

The only thing that made him uncomfortable about it was the fact that he realized that he was getting an erection for the parish priest! He left blushing.

When Julia was alone, she sat and positively laughed to herself: "Well, that was unexpected!"

She laughed again then and said: "John Sutton; so nice looking!"

And thinking it over, and her obvious reaction to him she said to herself: "'Veni, vidi, vici'!"

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD:

Instead of his normal practice of brunch after mass, he went directly back to his lab in the basement of the house. He had an idea for refining the capabilities of the glasses. One of the things that bothered him, was that at the church, when he had the glasses turned on, he noticed all sorts of naked bodies that were on the periphery of his vision. He wanted to control that kind of thing. It's what he worked on for the balance of the afternoon, and far into the evening.

During his siege with the project, Julia did cross his mind. He took a break then and wrote her an e-mail message: "I apologize for what happened this morning. I realize how shocking it must have been for you."

She sent him an e-mail back right away: "Shocking! I guess! 'Veni, vidi, vici!' indeed."

Then came another e-mail right away that said: "Giggling and blushing!"

His return to her was: "Love to see that!"

Then she wrote: "Please promise me not to bring them to mass again."

"Well," he answered, "Strictly speaking, I didn't bring that capability to mass to begin with. My only idea, at the end of the mass, once it was over, was to look for hidden weapons. I had no idea that the glasses had the power that they did eventually display."

Her answer: "Giggling again!"

He shot back at her: "You liked it!"

She sent: "Don't think I want to comment about that!"

He answered: "Admit it!"

"Won't!" she said and added: "Giggling again! You're a bad influence on me!"

"Good, I'm glad!" he said next.

"I can still remember the shock, when I looked at myself in the office mirror, with the glasses on and powered up!" she wrote.

He wrote back: "Laughing myself now."

Then there was an inquiry: "What doing now?"

"Working on them again; tinkering and changing the capabilities!"

"Ohhhhh!" she said, "You didn't destroy them? Change them? Too bad!"

"Wicked woman!" he shot back at her.

"Giggling," she wrote.

"No," he wrote eventually, "Just tinkering with an idea at this point. My goal is to make a set of them that would be capable of detecting hidden weapons. That's what I'm after, and once I achieve that, I will try to market them."

"Good luck, Wicked man!" she wrote.

"Yes, back to the drawing board," he said.

"Please keep me informed!" was her last note to him. He promised to do that.

It was John's usual habit to go out to brunch after church and he treated himself to his local favorite, 'Cracker Barrel'. The work he had decided to do, however, kept him from that but by the end of the day, he thought that he was ready to test again and allowed himself the 'Cracker Barrel' treat the next morning for late breakfast.

He was excited about the changes that he'd made and the new capabilities that he'd introduced to the prototype glasses. He also believed that he knew exactly what he had to do in order to produce a prototype that would do only what he wanted it to do. That was what he needed to be working on that week.

He sat there, at the restaurant, deep in thought about what had happened at All Saints. He realized that part of Father Julia's attitude intrigued him. She simply wasn't as shocked and angry as he had thought she would be. He realized that what had happened was indeed an accident but still he was wondering. He had positively enjoyed the e-mail exchanges with her yesterday afternoon.

Then the thought struck him; it made him smile and he went with it.

"It's time now.Why not?" he said. "Test its new capabilities."

He took the glasses out of his pocket and slipped them on, taking out his phone, as though to read something on it. Then he quietly hit the 'engage' button and looked around for a target. Right then the waitress was coming toward him. She was a tall, young lady and was wearing tight black pants and a tee shirt.

She said her name was 'Lee' and she was going to be serving him. He smiled at her and gave her his order. Then, as she turned to walk away. He pressed the 'engage' button on the glasses but also, looking at Lee's retreating back, and the swing of her butt cheeks, as she went, he also pressed a small button on the other side of the glasses. Immediately the retreating figure of Lee was there in her glory, wearing a soft pink bra, and a pair of pink panties.

John looked around and smiled at himself, giving himself a congratulatory message. Lee was the only one that the glasses were focused on, and whose clothes had been removed.

She appeared from the kitchen then and retrieved a coffee pot. John focused on her again, only this time he upped the calibration of the glasses, with the 'engage' button and Lee was fantastically naked. She had a star tattoo on her left hip and had dark brown curly pubic hair, in contrast to her blond look.

John was tickled with himself.

She gave him a big smile and poured his coffee, and John looked around. During his brunch, he selected various 'targets' for his observation. The grandest of these turned out to be an older woman. John guessed that she must be in her 40's, mid to late. She had dark hair and was large in the bust. She was, he thought, gorgeous. For the balance of his meal, he trained his glasses on her and, first, took her down to a pair of white, nylon panties and a white bra but then, for the rest of the meal, he simply had her sitting there, in profile to him, naked. It was dazzling! Her nipples were large and puffy and John was like a kid with a new toy.

He watched the woman until she got up with her companion to leave, and then it was the treat of watching her retreating butt cheeks, wiggle as she went.

With a sigh then, he took the glasses off and put them away, totally pleased with himself and what he'd accomplished but determined to discipline himself and not run amok with them.

FATE: OBSERVING AND USING:

On his way back home, John decided to stop at the local pharmacy that he used. He needed a few things. As he approached the pharmacy, he had a random thought about using the glasses. He knew that they would have the basic capabilities that he'd wanted at first. He decided that this would be a kind of test of those capabilities.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.