A Year and a Day - Cover

A Year and a Day

Copyright© 2013 by coeur_minuit

Chapter 4

3/23

Waking up this morning was AMAZING! The sun was shining and the birds were singing and the sky was this incredible blue like it never has been before. I jumped in the shower and soaped up and washed myself all over, and as I was soaping up my boobs I was remembering what Steve did to them last night, when he was kissing them and licking them, and I was really getting HORNY like never before! I mean, I’ve been excited before, I’ve had the feeling like I wanted to hug somebody and kiss them, but I wouldn’t call that horny. And I knew what it was like to feel good when Jimmy did some of what he did to me, but it wasn’t the same, this was more like an ache, like a hunger to be touched. And I knew what it was like to feel hungry for sex, like when PJ had told me about some of her dates with Randy and Chuck and Hakeem and Bruce and what they did to her. But this was so much STRONGER than any of that, I was actually HORNY, I was thinking about Steve’s tongue and his hands, and I was remembering what his stiff cock felt like under my thigh, and I wished so bad that I had pulled it out so I could look at it and touch it and feel it in my hand. And my kitty was doing all these twitchy things, and I started to rub myself down there, I was pretending it was Steve rubbing me and it felt SO AMAZING GOOD, and then I unhooked the shower massager from the wall mount and turned it to the fastest pulse and put it on my kitty, and it felt so good I was moaning and groaning, and then it felt way super good, I mean so good that I couldn’t even breathe, it must have been an orgasm, but it was so STRONG that I couldn’t stand it, I almost screamed. It was the most amazing feeling, and I remember feeling kinda like that when I was like 7 or 8, I remember that I used to touch myself down there sometimes and make it feel really good, but over the years, I stopped touching myself, I guess somehow I just sorta grew out of it.

And anyway, even when I did it years ago, when I was like 7, it was only just nice, it was never the OH MY GOD blasts I was getting now. I never felt that way when Jimmy fucked me. When Jimmy stuck his thing, I mean his cock in me, it felt nice, it was pleasant, but he never touched me with his fingers down there or anything, he never gave it any special attention, I never got the over-the-top jolts I was getting now, it was just him sawing his cock in and out for a couple minutes and then it was over. But the spray jets on the massager just did this incredible thing to me.

I thought I knew what orgasms were, I thought I had felt them before, but now I’m not sure, because I knew what I was feeling now MUST be an orgasm, I was making myself cum and it felt better than anything, EVER. And the whole time I was doing it, I was seeing Steve in my mind, and wondering what his face looks like when he cums, and I was thinking how good it would feel if he was in the shower with me, spraying me with the massager and making me cum, and suddenly I wanted so bad to give him a cum too, I wanted to have him there with me so I could put the massager on his cock and see if I could make him have an orgasm. Then I wondered if maybe it wouldn’t feel as good for him as it did for me, maybe making a guy have an orgasm is different than doing it for a girl.

I mean, I knew Jimmy always cummed in my pussy, so I was sure I could get Steve to cum that way, but I wanted more, I wanted to see it and feel it right up close, I didn’t want him to just HAVE an orgasm, I wanted to see him cum so I could know what it was like to GIVE him an orgasm. And the more I thought about it, and thought about what Jamie had told me about making guys cum, the more I wanted to feel Steve’s cock in my mouth and do things to his cock with my lips and my tongue. I knew I had to do it the right way, right from the start, I didn’t want to fumble around and have to guess, I didn’t want to have to ask him what feels good and what doesn’t feel good, like I was having to experiment on him, I just wanted to be able to blow his mind (while I’m blowing his cock, LOL) like the way I was blowing my own mind right there in the shower. I decided I was going to ask Jamie to teach me, and I hope it’s something she can describe, or lecture me on, I hope she doesn’t say I have to practice on a real guy first, because NO WAY am I ever going to suck anybody but Steve. So I made up my mind to ask her to teach me as soon as I had a chance. I almost wanted to call her and ask her to teach me before I had to go to work today, in case I had a chance to do it when Steve and I went on our DATE tonight, but I told myself I needed to be patient, good things CUM to those who wait, LOL. And I settled for just blasting my kitty again with the shower massager, and this time when I had a cum I really did yell, I mean I just let loose with this way loud scream and I couldn’t help it, it felt SO INCREDIBLE AMAZING MIND-BLOWING FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC, I don’t even have words to describe it. And dad came running in like 30 seconds later and asked if I was okay, and I was way embarrassed, and I told him I just slipped and stubbed my toe. He peeked around the corner at me in the shower, and I don’t think he quite believed me, he was looking at me kinda funny, but he just said, okay, be careful, and I knew that I have to watch out from now on, or at least wait until dad’s not home, ha ha.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.