Addicted to Dozer - Cover

Addicted to Dozer

Copyright© 2013 by saltlakecockslave

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A true story of my descent into being the bitch of a very large Pitbull. And loving it!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Zoophilia   DomSub   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Squirting   Size   Public Sex  

It seemed that during Dozer's, 3rd sexual assult on me. I went from being the "Dominant and or Aggressor" to a complete "Bitch in heat" The massive or Pit began to take the alpha, male role! As so that often, when I came over to visit Ashley. and I got anyware around Dozer. He imedietly began to aproach me with the tip of his dog dick, dripping as it worked it's way out his sheath. This was quickly stopped by Ashley and a embarrassing moment was diverted, for now. I saw then that, she was his Master and she was the alpha male in thier relationship. So I come to realize that being the alpha male was something completely new to him. So if all goes as I desire, then I will soon be Dominated by this young 2 year old 85 to easily 100lbs or heaveir Pitbul.

A few months past since I had any contact with Ashley. We lost touch after she moved from So Salt Lake. My canine exploits were little to none and I often would think of the time spent with her dog. So I sent here a message on facebook in hopes to reconnect. After a few day's she replied with her new # and address. I set up a meth deal with her and I was soon on my way to her house to get some high and maybe more. Once I arrived and we sat down in her new apartment. I didn't see the Pit. Suprised I asked her? Her reply was that he is out back. And I left it at that.

Soon Ashley had loaded a glass pipe and we passed it back and fourth getting a good eurphoric high. By my observation I could see Ashley's bag of meth and it wasn't very big. So I broke out a couple of hundred dollar bills and questioned Ashley, as to if she had a 8-ball to sell me. (knowing that she did not) "No but I can get it, if you let me run with your cash?" Yes, just as I wanted. And Ashley seemed sure of the deal and very willing.

She then took my money and said she shouldn't gone longer then two hours. I pretended to be a little angered about the estimated length of time and requested that she call me if she's going to be any longer then a hour and a half. She agreed and got up and began to head out the door. She stopped and asked. "could you maybe take Dozer for a walk?" Sure, I replied and she closed the door behind her.

I then took note at the time and quickly headed to the back to get Dozer. I stepped into the back yard and was imedietly greeted by the large pit as he stood up and began to lick my face. I allowed his wet tounge to bath my face as he stood almost face to face with me. Soon the excitement calmed a bit and he followed me into the apartment. I shut the door behind us and locked it tightly. I then preceeded into the front room and locked the front door. With Dozer right behind me, nipping and biting at my hips and thighs every step of the way. I worked my way into the center of the living area and slid the large coffe table to the side of the room. This allowed a large area to play. I then got down on my knees and called for Dozer. As he approached I grabbed his collar with my left hand and commanded he sit. Then with my right I grabbed for his thick dog cock and gently began to stroke it. He leaped up and placed his front paws on my shoulders and started thrusting forward in my hand.

His meat quickly grew in thickness and length. He knocked me backwards and I fell onto my ass. I strained to stop his forward motion but held with onto his stroking dick. I was rolled onto my back and he soon stood over me on all fours. His slick wet cock no had grown very large and was spraying my face with a combination of dog pee and precum as it kept flashing in front of my face. I then wrapped my hand firmly around his balls in order to have a bit of control. Then with a firm hand and a open mouth I guided his tip in. My tounge outstreched to welcome him. And I had to hold him still as my mouth enveloped down his massive tool. His cock swelled in my mouth and he started a uncontrolable assult on me. I had to pull him out so I wouldn't scrap his cock on my teeth. I could feel his not swell and soon his hot semen was shooting all over my face. I opened wide and tried to get a taste and soon I had a warm mouthfull of his cum rolling across my tounge. He kept shooting his load and my hand now. locked behind his knot allowed me to work his splurting tip into my mouth. I tounged his tip and tried to prolong and sustain his tasty eruption. I had a good three or four moments where I had to swallow. However soon his dick shrunk in my hand and my toung had to chase the tip back into his sheath.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.