Jackson in HRPG-World 4: Bubble Bother - Cover

Jackson in HRPG-World 4: Bubble Bother

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ordinary software developer Ian Jackson is still trapped in the videogame world. This time he finds himself in an old-fashioned 2D platformer and the sexy dragon girl waiting beyond the final level has less than pure intentions for him. Will he be able to extricate himself from this bit of bubble bother?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction fantasy story, sci-fi fantasy story, science fiction paranormal sex story, science fiction humor story, science fiction magic story

Bab snapped gum between her full lips. She looked up at him with her deep green eyes.

"Have you ever had a bubblegum blowjob?" she asked.

"Um no," Jackson said. "What's one of them?" That particular sex act was outside his sphere of sexual experience.

Bab blew a bright pink bubble about the size of a grapefruit. The sticky gum membrane enfolded the swollen tip of his cock and then rolled down the shaft. Jackson looked down and saw his member vanish inside the bubble until it was a vague dark blur at the heart of a translucent pink sphere. This time the bubble membrane held. He felt it clinging to the outside of his penis as the bubble expanded around it. It felt pretty good--like he'd just entered a snug pussy barely large enough to contain him.

Given the choice he'd rather have put his hard-on in her mouth or vagina (or even ass). As weird as it looked, the bubble wasn't a bad substitute, though.

Bab looked up at him. Sexual desire glimmered in her big moist eyes. She had quills instead of hair, but with eyes like that Jackson didn't really care. She bobbed her head back and forth, bouncing the pink and surprisingly durable bubble against his groin.

Oh. Okay. That was a pretty damn good substitute for a pussy, Jackson thought.

As she bobbed the membrane peeled back from the root of his cock and then rolled back down to envelop his whole length. The bubble flattened and the pressure was like a gentle squeeze around his cock. It felt like he was plunging his cock into something soft, yielding and sensual.

Bab puffed her cheeks and blew. She played the bubble like a musical instrument. The notes were little pulses of bliss she blew into Jackson's body. He rocked unsteadily on wobbly knees.

The dragon girl moved her hands to his buttocks. Her fingers dug into his soft cheeks and encouraged him to thrust faster and stronger. Jackson wouldn't have done this normally. He'd be too frightened of choking the girl and causing her to gag on his cock. This wasn't a concern with the bubble forming a flexible cushion between them. The tip of his cock could just about reach the open ring of her mouth and that was it. Bab kissed him through the membrane and blew more bubble into his lap.

Jackson felt like he was balls deep in something moist and soft, a sensation reinforced by the elastic membrane pressing up against and partially enfolding his scrotum. Bab's hand slid down between his legs. Her nails tickled against first his anus before dancing down to whisper through the hairs on the underside of his testicles.

Her ministrations caused Jackson to press forwards until the bubble was squashed between them and her lips formed a ring around the tip of his cock. She placed her other hand against the side of the bubble and raised a long, wickedly pointed nail.

The nail came down and the bubble popped with a whoosh.

Jackson felt like he'd done the same. His hips jerked forwards and semen erupted from his cock as if tethered to a turbo-charged rocket. Whoosh seemed the right word. His cum flooded out and was soaked up by the pink gum of the collapsing bubble. Bab sucked it all back into her mouth and made little sounds of appreciation as she chewed on the gum.

"I knew you'd taste delicious," she said. She looked up at him with big green eyes and smiled as she savoured the gum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.