Tales of the Dryden Dna Disaster 05: School Is Such a Bore - Cover

Tales of the Dryden Dna Disaster 05: School Is Such a Bore

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Incest Sex Story: Tara was just a normal highschool beauty when the Dryden virus struck. When she awoke on her 14th birthday with a cock, she was overjoyed with the gift bestowed on her! Life was wonderful, but full of frustrations. She had her best friend, but Tara had no wish to ruin things with the girl she secretly loved. School was fun, but oppressive rules kept her pent up. Her mom, also a futa, kept her on a short leash. It seemed like the whole world was cockblocking her! Something had to give and SOON!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   School   .

Tara Gale knew some girls didn't handle the change very well, and she thought they were fools. When she went to bed the night before her fourteenth birthday, she never dreamed that the nasty crampy belly ache she had suffered with all day would lead to the best birthday present she had ever received!

Later, she had heard the stories on the news about how many women had panicked over what they had become, but not her. When she awoke on her fourteenth birthday with a whopping big fourteen inch penis, she had been overjoyed! When she had slowly pulled up her stretched out nightshirt to reveal the massive pole making a tent in the thin cotton material, she had actually laughed with glee. Until then she had kept her personal private sexual orientation preference a super high level tip-top secret. She had even been scared to tell her mother that she somehow just didn't see the point in boys.

Sure, guys had what it took to put babies into bellies, but the only thing actually needed was an eyedropper containing a few drops of baby gravy. Tara had nothing against them, really. She just thought of males as sort of free range mobile sperm banks, ready to be tapped if and when you wanted a kid. Now she could freely admit that she loved girls. With her big thick salami, nobody would dare say there was something wrong with that.

That morning six months ago, she had stood proudly naked before her mirror, staring at the sight of the tall honey blonde girl with the well toned body. Tara thought she looked DAMN good! She was five foot eight, but after hearing and reading all the press releases, she now knew something that most fourteen year olds could never know in advance. Due to the very nature of the change infused into her by the Dryden Sniffles, she knew for a rock solid fact she was going to grow at the very least, another four inches. The change only manifested itself in females who were genetically programmed for the superior height of six foot or greater.

Let's not forget about the tits! Tara was already the most developed girl in her class. From what she learned in the days and weeks that followed the outbreak of futanari, breast size seemed to be the other defining genetic trait. Tara knew she was going to grow at least four more inches tall, so it stood to reason her bust would increase too. Since the skeletal/muscular structure of her chest, shoulders, back and spine had been altered and strengthened at the genetic level for more efficient load bearing and weight support, she hoped she'd become a FF, or dare she dream, a G. That would sure impress the hell out of people!

Yes, Tara was overjoyed. While she heard her statuesque mother sobbing down the hall in her own bedroom over the unexpected addition to her body, Tara was delighted with the massive organ protruding proudly from her loins. She actually laughed when she heard her mother simpering about how that jerk she had been dating would never want her now that she had a dick twice as big as his. Big deal! Who needs a guy when you have one of these bad boys for your very own?

The happy teen had felt no guilt or hesitation. She moved the antique mirror to the end of her bed while giggling with joy. "It's time to take this puppy for a test drive!" she giggled, as she sat on the foot of her bed and grasped her cock. Watching excitedly in her full length mirror, she started to, well, beat her meat.

"Ooooh!' she breathed as she sort of slid the silky smooth outer skin of her cock up and down a little over it's iron hard core. "No wonder guys like choking the chicken. Jerkin' the gherkin is fuckin' fun!" She jumped up and ran to her nightstand and grabbed her bottle of body lotion. She shivered in sensual delight as she lubed up before returning to her front row seat before the mirror. "That, that's better, a slick dick does the trick!" Tara took to fapping like a duck to water. Her hand slid up and down the slippery shaft, making nasty little squishy sounds that were music to the girl's ears. "Please, let this really work! Why would I have such a wonderful cock if it isn't able to squirt?"

She closed her eyes, letting imagination take over. Somehow having a hard penis erased all of the guilt she usually felt when thinking dirty little thoughts about girls. She pictured her favorite teacher sitting on the bed next to her. "Yes Miss Conner. That's good! Keep jerking me like that!" She let out a soft moan. "What's that? My dick is much bigger then your boyfriend's little worm? Of course it is, he's only a man." She stroked faster, pert firm behind bouncing on the bed as she worked herself into a frenzy. "Oh, I, I can call you Betty? Okay Betty, I'll stay after school today, but only if you bring some condoms. Hand jobs are great, but I want to stick my cock into your cunt!"

Suddenly, it wasn't her sexy teacher Tara was thinking about. The image of her next door neighbor and best friend blossomed in her mind. Kim was simply gorgeous! The dainty little raven haired beauty had all the guys in class drooling after her because of their stupid Asian fetishes. Tara thought of her love for her friend as much more pure. She never spent time searching out pictures of naked Japanese school girls, or junk like that! She had seen the real thing, and nothing else would ever compare! Tara was proud and happy to know that none of them had ever seen the petite little Chinese American naked, like she had. She had dreamed of that perfect little body ever since the two of them had snuck out late one night to try skinny dipping in the Chow family's brand new swimming pool.

At exactly four foot, with just the tiniest hint of breasts, Kim always complained that people still thought someone who was a month shy of fifteen years old was a ten year old brat. How many times had Tara stopped herself just in time from announcing that Kim was simply the most gorgeous and sexy creature on Planet Earth, with a perfect body that would make anyone alive want to throw her down on the nearest bed!

"Oh Kimmie!" she moaned, as her hand became almost a blur on her aching hard shaft. "You're so beautiful! I want to kiss you!" She whimpered, as she felt some strange feeling of power grow deep inside. "I, I want to fuck you!"

Something was happening deep inside. Tara's hand pumped faster as she panted. Her eyes snapped open just as the cock in her hand gave a sudden jerk. Wide eyed, she watched as her image in the mirror was struck by a long gooey streamer of white slime. She was popping her very first load! She was scoring direct hits on a mirror almost six feet away from her. She was actually ejaculating just like a guy. It wouldn't be until much later that she learned it wasn't EXACTLY like a guy. No man alive could keep firing pulse after powerful pulse of nasty wet gunk for nearly forty-five seconds.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah!' she gasped huskily as the fluid coated her mirror and slithered down to plop thickly to the rug below. Shocked at the mess she was making, Tara still couldn't stop her hand from trying to pump out every last glistening drop of semen! The last few spurts fell short, and Tara ended up laying a trail of wetness on the rug between her bed and the now murky nasty mirror.

When it was finally all over, Tara jumped to her feet, and nearly fell as she swayed unsteadily. "Holy Crap, I gotta clean that up!" She wasn't particularly afraid her mother would find out. She was just concerned that the brand new carpeting in her room would be ruined!

"Thank God for scotchgard!" she cheered as she blotted a wet towel on the rug under her mirror. She could smell the heady aroma of the gooey glop on the glass. She never knew exactly why she did it, but as she blotted the carpet, she stuck out her tongue and started licking the mirror's smeary surface. That was how her mother caught her!

"Baby, are you okay?" Samantha Gale froze when she saw her naked daughter on all fours, licking what suspiciously looked like a twenty man supply of semen off of the mirror. "Oh honey, not you too! I, I'll take us to a doctor! Get dressed! Hurry! We need to figure out what happened, and find out how we can, um, how, uh, how we can pee!"

Still on her hands and knees, Tara just calmly looked up at her mother and smiled. "Jeeze mom, don't you know anything?" She climbed to her feet and waggled her still hard cock at the stunned woman with the massive tent in her nightgown. "If you have Morning Wood, all you have to do is pop off a few loads. Then you'll get flaccid enough to go wee-wee!" Calmly walking past her shocked mother, Tara went down the hall to the bathroom and spent the next half hour firing off a few more salvos.

Standing in the bathtub to minimize mess, she popped off five more good loads, letting them spatter all over the gleaming wall tiles. She was flexible enough, and the cock was plenty long. Tara knew she could capture the head in her mouth and suck down and swallow all that precious yummy juice, but there was just something so empowering in watching the pearly white ropes of gooey aromatic fluid erupt so forcefully from her penis and fly free! Tara loved the nasty little plopping sound each powerful jet made as they struck the ceramic squares. It was so exciting to see all of her slime slowly ooze down the wall and run into the bathtub to pool around her feet!

They weren't quite as impressive as that monumental first one against her bedroom mirror. In fact, each one was a little smaller then the one before it. That didn't bother her one tiny bit. From what she had seen in porno movies on the internet, even her relatively wimpy fifth splooge was large enough to make any male alive positively sick with envy. Small as it was compared to the four before, Tara was certain it would have nearly filled one of the little three ounce Dixie Cups she used to rinse her mouth after brushing her teeth. It would take a guy a week of jerkin' off to do that! She could have rubbed off a couple more, but by that point she felt like her bladder was going to pop. She put her hands behind her back and simply waited, ignoring the urge to grab on and stroke some more.

When she felt her self sufficiently "relaxed", she hopped out of the tub, nearly slipping in her semen in her hurry to lift the toilet lid and seat. Tara then made a little bit of a mess when she had an attack of the giggles while trying for the first time to pee standing up! "I'm gonna write my name in the snow this winter!" she proclaimed as she laughed heartily. Tara found that laughing while trying to aim your stream was not the recommended procedure. She ended up peeing off to the sides a little bit, and leaving several golden puddles on the floor!

When she was all done, the teen did feel a bit depleted. "Gotta remember to drink lots of water if I want to keep this pace up." she muttered between refills as she drank down cup after paper cup of water. "No more soda for me. It's water, always. I don't want to go and splooge myself into dehydration. That would be real embarrassing."

The next week hadn't been all that fun though. Tara would never forget the frightening day that she and her mother spent locked up in jail! Police had grabbed them while they were out grocery shopping, and used handcuffs and everything. She might have only been fourteen years old, but Tara knew that being locked up with no rights being read, or charges being filed were serious breaches of her constitutional rights. Thank goodness the president had put a stop to all that nastiness.

It hadn't been all bad. The great Doctor Mary Ellen Dryden was in a cell right across from hers. It was like seeing a rock star or movie idol, live and in person. Tara listened intently as the lovely doctor explained about their new additions, and how they could actually squirt a baby in another woman's belly. That was sure exciting news! Tara had popped a serious boner right then and there, but was too embarrassed to do anything about it while everyone was cheering and calling out the doctor's name.

Late that night, while mom was asleep on her bunk, she had seen something amazing. Tara couldn't sleep, and had been looking around in the dimness of lights out, trying to spot who was making all the noises while she obviously "Rubbed Off" a load. She caught a movement out of the corner of her eye, and watched as doctor Dryden walked up to the side of her cell, and began climbing through the cinderblock wall into the next cell.

Tara thought she would luck out and see a couple of futanari (That's what the good doctor said they were called) fuck each other. It took a second to realize that doctor went into the hole, but never came out of the other side. Doctor Dryden couldn't possibly have been hiding within the wall. It was far too narrow for someone with her huge breasts to fit. Besides, people couldn't bend that way. The doctor had stopped and wiggled a bit, as if the hole was a bit too skinny for her hips, but then she had lifted her feet off of the floor and just sort of shot through! It was like seeing a spectacular magic trick! Tara actually applauded as the guards ran around like crazy people, powerless to stop the wonderful doctor from making her dramatic escape. Thankfully, it was just a few hours later when everyone was released and allowed to return to their homes.

Things had settled down quite a bit since then. Experts claimed that society was adapting to the new biology, but things were moving much too slowly for Tara, Mom had it so easy! Once she got over her drip of a boyfriend, Tara's mother never seemed to go a night without dating another new and pretty woman. She shook her head "Does mom think I don't know she cornered the market on extra large condoms? It's so unfair! She's banging everything in a skirt, and I'm being cock-blocked by the whole freakin' world!" The teen muttered, voice echoing in the Plexiglas booth around her desk.

"Miss Gale is there a problem?" the speaker on her desk asked.

Tara smiled and picked up the microphone leading to the booth's external speakers. "No Miss Conner! Everything's just fine and dandy! It must have been a glitch in the amplifier!" she grinned. "Do you want fries with that order?" she asked in a sappy nasal voice." Her classmates laughed, but that was little consolation. Until mono-sexed woman and girls built up a little resistance to the pheromones the futanari produced, Tara, and the handful of other newly created changelings in the school had to sit in isolation booths while in class, with special air filters to eliminate any trace of her naturally produced pheromones. It quickly became known as "Working the drive through", and all the new futanari hated it.

"That's very funny Miss Gale. Perhaps you'll want to practice your comedy in detention."

"No ma'am!" Tara shuddered. She'd love to stay after with the beautiful teacher, but school rules prohibited female instructors to ever be alone with futanari students. It was a double standard! She heard it was different in public schools, but private ones were attempting at all costs to pretend nothing had happened. Instead of changing with the new morality brought about by what the media called The Dryden DNA Disaster, they enforced all manner of stupid and unfair rules to keep the futanari in check.

In detention she'd be forced to sit for an hour in old Mr. Wilson's shop class, with a bunch of delinquent boys that were all rather afraid of her now. It was even like that out in the real world. Adults could screw in the street, and Tara knew that from actually seeing it! If you were under twenty-one, everyone insisted you kept your dick in your pants or under your skirt. She knew new laws were in the works and hoped the laws would soon catch up with the new reality of life.

She heard a tap on her booth, and slipped a mirror out of her bag. Peeking over her shoulder, she saw Kim grinning. She couldn't help her own happy smile when the pretty girl made faces and stuck out her tongue. The bell rang, and Tara waited a few seconds for her female classmates to don the special filter masks that covered nose and mouth. She sighed. Maybe it really was better on everyone if she sat in the booth during class. Otherwise everyone would need to wear their masks all day long. People would end up hating her for that.

Opening the airtight door, she stepped out of the booth and stretched her long lean limbs. "I'm glad school is over for the day!" she announced to the world in general. "It's a good thing I'm not claustrophobic! I usually just pretend I'm stranded in a busted TARDIS or something, like William Hartnell in "The Three Doctors" classic episode."

Kim giggled. "You and your sci-fi!" she paused. "Did you download last week's Doctor Who? I'm using too much bandwidth now grabbing all of Naruto."

"Sure, I'll put it on a thumb drive for you as soon as I get home."

Martha Steward accidentally purposely elbowed her in the back. "Oh, excuse me, freak." She said loudly through her mask as she almost knocked Tara over. Martha was actually taller then Tara, but rotten luck in the genetic coin toss had made the beautiful six foot redhead rather lacking in the bust department. She was very nearly as small as Kim when it came to boobies! As tall as she was, the simple fact that she hadn't grown a penis, pretty much announced to the world that Martha was as developed as she was ever going to be. "They should have kept you and the other monsters locked up!" she said with a venomous hiss. "I don't know why I'm forced to go to school with a damn mutant!"

"What's your problem, beanpole?" Tara snapped, ready to bitch slap the mask off of the cunt. The only thing that stopped her was one of the many the rules about masks. A futanari pulling the mask off of a monosex female student faced immediate expulsion!

Kim grabbed her arm. "Let it go, Tara!" she said loud and clear through her mask. "She's just pissed because as president of the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee" and guardian of Olive Oyl's notes on how to land a big strong sailor-man, I turned down her application and refuse to let her join the Sisterhood of the Mosquito Bites."

Martha turned a rather alarming shade of purple. She sputtered for a moment before being able to re-engage the speech center of her brain with her razor tongue. "Shut your face, infant! When I want something from a Chow, I'll call for some Chinese takeout!"

"Miss Steward, report to the principal's office immediately!" The teacher yelled. "I've had about enough of your attitude!"

When Martha stormed out, Miss Conner joined the friends. "I'm sorry girls. Tara, I know she's been mean to you, but I also know you have no trouble holding your own." She turned to Kim and sighed. "Kim dear, I'm especially sorry you had to hear that racist filth! Why don't you call your parents up? They can arrange legal representation, and see about getting that, uh, person expelled." She sighed again. "I'm afraid that's what it would take. Her father owns the school, you know."

Kim giggled. "She doesn't bother me. Miss Conner. Besides, mom and dad aren't home right now." Her own face flushed as she giggled some more. "They're both at the restaurant, getting the staff ready for the dinner hour rush."

Tara couldn't help laughing. "Miss Conner, it doesn't count as a racial stereotype if the Chow family really does run the best Chinese restaurant in town."

Eyes opened wide, Miss Conner nervously fiddled with her filter mask. "Oh, um, I forgot that for a moment. Still, sitting in the principal's office won't do that one a lick of harm. See you tomorrow, girls!"

"Let's go home." Kim announced. "I have something I want to show you."

Tara felt an odd feeling of happiness and sorrow. It sure was great that the Chow family accepted her word of honor in that she'd never go within ten feet of Kim if their daughter wasn't wearing her mask. She was still welcome in their home, too. Tara just had to always sit down wind in the specially arranged forced air filtration system Mr. Chow had installed in their family room. As long as Tara kept Kim, and Mrs. Chow, for that matter, between her and the strong current of air, it was almost as if nothing had changed.

"Okay, let's go." Tara shook her head. "Could you wait up a minute though? It sucks not being allowed to think outside of the box until the bell rings. I gotta go pee!"

"Sure I'll wait. Besides, I have to go too!"

The friends walked down the hall. Between the doors on opposite sides of the hall, they separated. Kim went into the girl's room, and Tara without a flicker of embarrassment walked into the boys. That was yet another stupid rule. It was deemed that an exposed futanari penis in the girl's room would lead to all sorts of extra curricular activates of a biological nature. They were right, but who were they to once again ruin things for the futa? This rule Tara didn't really mind. She liked being able to use the funny bathtub on the wall looking urinals.

"Hi guys!" she announced as she ignored the silly unwritten male protocols of urinal usage. Tara boldly walked up to the vacant center urinal between two peeing boys and lifted up the plaid skirt of her school uniform with a dramatic flourish. As always, there was the frantic flurry of activity as the guy at either side frantically stuffed himself back in his pants, not being willing to let Tara see what she already knew. Including the male teachers, she was positive that hers was the biggest dick in the building. Well, some of the other futanari could be bigger, but that didn't count. Out of a student body with almost a thousand boys, Tara was certain she was bigger then all of them. "Ew, get back and wash your hands!" she called out as they ran from the bathroom.

Tucking the hem of her skirt into the waist, she fed her nine inch long dormant member through the funny opening in the front of the boxers she liked to wear ever since she grew her pride and joy. Tara sighed contentedly as the warm golden water rushed out in a powerful stream.

She heard a throat being cleared. "Gale, I'll raise it to one hundred dollars. That's my final offer."

Finishing off, she made a big show of shaking off the dew, before turning to face Billy Parker. "You're crazy, Billy-boy. Why would I do that? I've seen you giving Kim THE LOOK!"

He shook his head. "I told you. I am not after." He lowered his voice. "I am not after your girlfriend. I know she's off limits. Do you think I want you to beat me up, the way you did Mark Benson just because he touched her ass? You broke his freakin' nose and cracked two ribs, and that was months before you grew, uh, your dick!"

"He didn't just touch her ass!" Tara blushed. She had just about lost her mind when she heard Kimmie scream! People claimed they never saw anyone run as fast as she had when she came tearing across the gymnasium and kicked in the supply room door. Tara wasn't exactly proud of how she beat Mark into a trip to the ER. She couldn't stop herself even when he started to cry like a baby when his nose was bleeding. Thankfully witnesses also saw the sight that had filled Tara with rage once the door burst open. The bastard had one arm clamped around Kim's waist, while he was trying to pull her gym shorts down!

Several girls later came forward with stories of similar treatment from the jerk. Mark was kicked out for molestation and turned over to the police. Luckily Kim didn't have to testify or anything. Once they ran his prints and DNA, the cops fingered him as the perp in three local unsolved rapes. Mark was tried as an adult, and sentenced to twenty years. Rumor had it that Mark now spent his days being passed around the cell block like a party favor. He was everyone's favorite bitch in the inn of the iron bars. Tara just got a public warning about fighting on school grounds, and a private hand shake and pat on the back from Mr. Clover, the kind hearted but tough as nails gym teacher. She sighed. "Well Billy, you might go after a girl I know. How would I feel about that?"

His face turned red. "Listen Gale, if I tell you who, it doesn't leave this room, okay?"

Tara joined him by the sinks and washed her hands. "I'm not saying I'll agree to something so weird, but okay, who is it?"

He took a deep breath. "I told you about how when everything went crazy with you guys, um, popping wood, my parents shipped my big sister off to live with my grandmother up in the mountains. Granny is only five foot three, and she's a bit of a bible thumper. She could be trusted to keep an eye on sis, and make sure no dick-girls ever went near her."

"William, dick-girl is an insult! The proper form of address is Futanari!"

"Oh hell, I'm sorry!" he grinned. "Beth is home for a few days while mom and dad are on vacation. They think I needed someone to keep an eye on me, so home she came. They figure she's safe as long as she doesn't leave the house. It's now or never! I just gotta get some dick-girl, uh, futanari juice to slip into her dinner or coffee! I read all the science and medical articles online. I'm almost positive Beth's still a virgin. She'll never be able to resist me trying to knock her up if I can get her to swallow even a tiny drop of your jizz first! Then when mom and dad come home, I'll act all scared and weirded out, and tell them how Beth had suddenly busted into my bedroom and made me fuck her!"

Despite herself, Tara began to get an erection. "Holy shit, you want to pregger your own sister, and then make everyone think she molested you?" She grinned wickedly. "That's seriously hot. Now show me the money!"

The fifteen year old bushed fiercely as he tried to express his special need. "I used to pop serious boners if I even just saw a bra ad in a sale circular in the newspaper! I used to have to jerk off a bunch of times a day. I don't know why, but ever since you guys grew dicks, I seem to have a little trouble getting hard unless I think about her for a while! Even then, I only feel like fapping every couple of days. I was going to try and buy some Viagra online, but I know I won't need drugs with Beth!" He finally pulled a wad of cash out of his pants pocket. "Oh wait, that's a hundred and seventy. My allowance money is mixed in with my birthday cash!"

She snatched the money from his hands. "Consider it a tip. Did you bring something to hold the, uh, sample?"

He shrugged off his backpack and pulled out a large stainless steel thermos. "This should keep it nice and warm for a few hours. I filled it with water I heated up in science class last period. I used a thermometer and made it exactly ninety-eight degrees. I think keeping it body temperature sounds about right. Don't you?"

She eyed the large container. It should be big enough. "Sure, I guess so." She took the thermos and hefted the heavy metal container. "There's just one condition." She said with a twinkle in her eyes. "If you want me to fill this, I may as well enjoy it." She crossed her arms over her ample chest. "I'm not doing any work here. If you want my gunk, you're gonna have to get it yourself. In other words, give me a hand job!"

"Fuck no! I don't care if you are a girl! I don't wanna touch somebody's junk!"

"Well Billy, there's an old saying. It's my way, or the highway." she smiled sweetly and thrust the thermos back into his hands. "It's up to you."

He stared at the thermos for a long moment. "Uh, um, okay, if you say so."

"Wait right here!" Tara slipped around him, and stepped out of the bathroom. She spotted her friend in the hall. "Kim, would you mind going on ahead?"

The lovely girl smiled. "Sure, I saw Billy go in after you. How much did you work him up to?"

Tara waved the cash under her face like a fan. "A hundred and seventy smackers and you were right. His intended date rape victim is his big sister! Here, take the cash in case he tries to swipe it back."

Kim giggled and accepted the money. "Cool, I'm now officially your pimp! Come right over when you're finished. "I'll be sure to keep this on!" she added, while touching her filter mask. "See you at home!"

She slipped back into the bathroom, and pulled the small rubber wedge out of her blazer pocket. She shoved it under the door, and gave it a kick for good measure. She had read about that in an old James Bond book. It should be nearly impossible to open that door until she removed the wedge. It sure paid to be prepared!

She went back to the sinks, unbuttoned her skirt, and stepped out of it. Next, she slipped off her boxers and folded them up within the red plaid of the skirt. Checking carefully, she stashed them in an empty dry sink. Hands on hips, she turned and faced Billy.

"Oh my God, Gale, that thing is huge!" he said with note of pure envy ringing in his voice.

He thought she was huge? Tara was a bit embarrassed. After her initial rush over someone, anyone, knocking up a girl, her penis had lost interest and just relaxed. Her flaccid nine inches pointed right down at the floor between her feet. Billy just didn't have what it took to make her stand up and take notice. "Wait a minute; I gotta get myself psyched up for this."

She closed her eyes and concentrated on Kimmie, naked, with beads of water sparkling on her flawless skin under the light of the full moon. That sure did the trick! She smiled down at her own penis, watching proudly as each beat of her heart made it grow thicker and longer. It didn't take long until she was fully hard, with fourteen quivering inches pointing right at Billy. "There ya go! Get to work. I don't want to hang around in the bathroom all damn day!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.