Preview

How I Met Your MILF

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, First, Oral Sex, Pregnancy,

Romantic Sex Story: Your best friend will always stand by you, and take your side. He will support you even if it embarrasses him. You might disagree on things occasionally, but in the end, all discord falls away. You are best friends. And best friends never get really mad and hold a grudge. Well, not unless you fuck his mother.

Foreword

When an author writes a story, there are many things to think about. Something called "continuity" is one of those things. You may know what that means, but if not, an example is making sure that the timeline of things makes sense. If the story starts with a character being sixteen, and you mention two summers after that, then that means the character needs to be eighteen at that point for continuity to be preserved. One difficulty can arise when you start a character out young, and then, by the end of the story, the epilogue tells you what happened years later, after he grew up and got married and had kids and all that sort of thing. In this story, the problem didn't become "visible" until I used some current statistics concerning a college. This story was written in 2013 and, as the story progressed to the point where people were going to college, 2013 stats made sense.

Until, that is, I kept going with the story and added a few more years. Suddenly, the narrator was speaking from ... well ... the future. Now that could have been dealt with by backing everything up five or ten years, in which case I'd have needed to use statistics for this particular college from 1993, or whatever. Except I couldn't find them. And, these stats needed to be like they are in 2013 to fit the plot where they are used. Believe it or not, when you write to a college and say something like "Hi there, I'm an author of erotica (porn) and I'm featuring your college in one of my (dirty) books and I need some stats from '93 that would make one of my characters want to go to your school way back then," they tend not to take you seriously.

So I looked at what I'd written, and said "Fuck it. I'm just going to leave it the way it is, and in five or six years it will read just fine."

All that is just so you know why the continuity of this story is (for the present) all screwed up.

If you think that's going to ruin it for you, then bookmark this baby and wait five years to read it. If you do that, be sure to get rid of this foreword before you start.

Bob

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.