Mind Over Managers - Cover

Mind Over Managers

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 25

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

“Well, this does the deed for the designation or appointment part, Reverend, but you don’t become an official U.S. Senator until you’re sworn in by the President of the Senate in the U.S. Capitol, you know. I’ve appointed you, but you must first be seated and take the oath of office as prescribed by the Constitution,” Governor Corbett pointed out to me the legalities involved while we sat in his office in the Governor’s Mansion after he announced me as the next Senator from New Mexico in the State Capitol.

“Also, what reward are we discussing here? You mentioned one yesterday during that impromptu speech of yours during the buffet orgy. How high are you planning to rise? The Presidency?” former Senator Byron Morris, an aging, well-meaning establishment liberal, naturally inquired of me, “not counting the reward of how pretty and young my wife Enid is these days.”

“You shall both find out, trust me on that point. You’ll both be richly rewarded for your cooperation. I have my plans and you are simply to have faith in me and in them. Besides, you’re both about to become ministers of the Church of the New Era, a signal honor indeed. I’ll need to create a sort of church polity and hierarchy like many others. You’ll both be needed for that, but especially you, Reverend Morris! How did you like your wife’s new libido, incidentally?” I grinned at the thought of Mrs. Morris probably half-killing her husband with sexual demands.

“Well, she might kill me at this rate, but I can think of many worse ways to go, can’t you? If I die, at least I will die very happy! As to the ecclesiastical office idea, that’s certainly a good start as well. Do I get a miter and crosier? That’s the trouble with being Disciples of Christ. No fancy vestments and such. I’m to be something like a bishop, am I right?” Byron chuckled as he considered his new fate.

“Indeed, and you’ll need a new assistant, so I’ve appointed an ordained minister to aid you in your efforts. Reverend Sandra ... what name did you choose for yourself again?” I turned to Sandra, the former nun, who licked her lips before answering.

“I’ve chosen the name Reverend Sandra Buns. Yes, Buns. That way, I can be ‘Sandy Buns’ for short at times. Don’t you just love that name? It sounds positively pornographic, which is the point,” Sandra asked me as she kissed first my mouth, then Byron’s, and then Governor Corbett’s, “I’m one of Jack’s new wives, but I’m sure that he won’t mind you borrowing me now and then for your own carnal needs, if you catch my drift. Same with you, Governor. In our faith, we share, do we not?”

“That reminds me. I’m recently divorced, as you know. Any chance that you could ... intervene to get my ex a new husband, so that I won’t have to keep paying alimony?” Governor Corbett remarked, clearly eager to be rid of that burden.

“Why did you get divorced, if I might ask?” I inquired, curious now.

“She left me for her boyfriend, sir. She said that I had neglected her, which to be fair I had at times, and that she never wanted to be First Lady of New Mexico. Mayor of Santa Fe was tolerable, if a bit hectic, but the Governor’s Mansion was just too much. She was the wrong wife for me at this point and I was the wrong husband for her. I understand your new worldview, and I can respect that sharing is good, but this wasn’t about that. It was about two fundamentally different lifestyles: hers and mine. She cheated on me, though admittedly I cheated a few times as well. Flings, I should add. Hers was a more serious affair,” the Honorable Duane Corbett, Governor of New Mexico, observed for my benefit.

“So, why doesn’t she just marry him?” I probed, rather curious about this matter, even as I caressed Feng Xiao in front of them and Sandra groped Corbett as well.

“I think because she wants to milk me for more alimony,” the Governor admitted, “it was a rather unpleasant divorce. I called her horrible names and she responded in kind. Our children are teenagers, too, so got caught squarely in the middle, I might add. I wouldn’t be shocked if they hate us both.”

“What’s your ex’s name?” I inquired while watching Sandra make out with Feng Xiao in front of us, both of them very much naked and collared, I might add.

“Andrea. Why do you ask?” the Governor answered, truly intrigued.

“Call her. Now. Get her on the phone and put it on speaker. Let her boyfriend hear this as well. He’ll be under my thumb, too. What’s his name?” I instructed Duane Corbett regarding his ex-wife.

“Jason Dillard. He’s a trust-fund bum who’s supposedly on the board of directors of his Daddy’s company and twenty charities, but seldom shows up for any of it. She traded down, if you ask me, but I doubt that she’d see it that way,” Duane rolled his eyes at that part.

Governor Corbett dialed the number and sure enough, Andrea answered the phone, at which point, he sighed before speaking to her.

“Hello, what gives, Duane? You’re not getting out of that alimony, so forget it! You owe me for all of my long suffering, patience, and emotional distress! If it means that you have to spend less money at the poker table or whatever, too bad! Cry me a river! You made my life hell, so I’m making yours hell, too!” Andrea shouted over the speaker phone, unaware that I could hear her.

“Chill, madame, chill! You’re making plenty off your preppy boyfriend Sugar Daddy and you know it! You don’t need to rake Duane over the coals, your own damn Governor no less, just for money. You’re doing this to get back at him for saying those things about you during the divorce and for dragging you further into politics, and you know it! For neglecting you and all that jazz, right? Tell the truth and shame the Devil!” I bluntly demanded, stopping Andrea in her tracks.

“Okay, but is that so bad? He’s a dickhead of a politician. He’s no JFK or Obama or anything. His agenda was okay, but boring, and he slut-shamed his way through the divorce with the help of that shyster lawyer of his. Don’t you think that he should have to pay through the nose for years to come? My reputation is ruined and my parents have cut me off! My kids hate me! I’ll have to leave Santa Fe to ever work in my chosen field again! Knowing him, he’ll probably pull strings to get full custody, too! This is reparations for all of that! He neglected me, that... !” Andrea continued for a lengthy rant before I cut her off.

“Listen, both of you, and that includes your boyfriend Jason over there, this is how things are going to be resolved. You’re going to marry Jason, Andrea, and you’re going to stop griping about the loss of alimony. Why? Because you’ll have plenty of cash from him and you know it. Alimony was intended to avoid impoverishment for discarded wives, not for spite or malice. I’m not done yet, okay? ‘

“Jason, listen to this, too. You’ll marry Andrea, but you’ll both move into the Governor’s Mansion with Governor Corbett. You’ll all three raise the Corbett kids for the last years of their adolescence, but you won’t make them attend anything that they might not accept just yet. It will be multiples on a bed. Duane, you’re going to take both Jason and Andrea as lovers. Andrea gets the benefit of sex with you, Duane, without the downside of being First Lady. Jason gets the benefit of some badly needed mentoring and guidance from a mature, responsible adult, and perhaps he’ll make something of himself.

“The pretext to this is that you’re doing this as a joint-custody situation, but no one will be fooled, of course. You’ll get to hang horns on Jason while also getting him as your bum boy, so that’s the benefit to you, plus you can find a wife more understanding of your ways. You’ll let her have sex with Jason, too, but since you’ll control him and get to screw Andrea, you won’t be a cuckold or anything. Plus you’ll both be attending services and get a lot of action with many folks, of course.

“Now, let me see, who could you marry, Governor? Who would be open to that kind of deal? Oh, yes, Kendra! She’s no longer a lesbian and she could use the companionship, I think. She’s lonely enough. I have to warn you, though, that I don’t know how well you’ll get along. It’s worth a try, though, right? I think that you might enjoy her and if it doesn’t work out, I’ll make sure of the easiest divorce possible. You just need a First Lady for the rest of your term and maybe a second one, depending upon whether you opt to run again, not to mention someone on your arm while Andrea is on Jason’s.

“Kendra could use a man like you to introduce her to the world of straight sex, anyway. I didn’t change her to deprive her of her identity, just to remove the whole business of labels, of the divisions between the LGBTQ community and the straight world, and of the impediments to a what I like to call ‘the age of yes.’ As in, yes to sex, yes to pleasure, yes to lust, yes to love, etc. No more of this ‘no’ nonsense. ‘No means no’ will be moot now. The answer will always be ‘yes.’ Everyone will understand that sex is always good and positive except when it might endanger lives, public, or children.

“This will be a society where incels no longer exist, where no one graduates college a virgin, and no bride has to worry about wearing white on her wedding day. Hell, many brides are going to show up to their weddings in little more than their stockings, garters, and heels or pumps, maybe their veils. This will be a world where bachelor and bachelorette parties have lost all of their former meaning, where the bride’s likely to have a gang-bang on her wedding night with the groom, best man, and all of the groomsmen, and where the groom probably had at least a few quickies with the bridesmaids during the reception.

“Anyway, as you can see, marriage will not be abolished, merely transformed, while monogamy will be a thing of the past. No longer would girls wait until the third date for fear of being labeled sluts. The term ‘slut’ would be a compliment, not a pejorative. Public nudity would be rampant, as would sexy clothing, and legal issues regarding rape and sexual harassment would be moot. Promiscuity would be so widespread that no one would think twice about people screwing in public, nor worry about their marital status. Tabloids would go under pretty fast. You’ve heard much of this already in one form or another, based upon my past declarations, but I’m reiterating this to you now, all of you, to make it clear what kind of world you will help form,” I stipulated as I began fucking Xiao right in front of the Governor and former Senator of my state, while Andrea and Jason listened in on us.

“A hedonistic utopia of wanton debauchery combined with a massive nudist colony, if you will. I can see it now. The world would be one gigantic sex club, one enormous orgy, a continuous clusterfuck. I love it! I would never have to worry about being accused of anything by a girl with regrets or anything, right? Fucking awesome! Though I must confess that a part of me would miss the thrill of the chase. Still, I could forgo that for a permanent pussy parade on tap! Face it, Andrea, you knew that I was a pussy hound, right?” Jason confessed now, not bothering to deny that he had cheated on Andrea already.

“Be rough for the porn industry, I suppose, but we could work out great retirement packages for them, couldn’t we? Besides, cyber porn has hurt them a lot already,” Andrea sprung into action, not as fazed by her boyfriend’s tacit admission of infidelity as one might expect.

“Do you mean that you want to work for me in some capacity?” I asked the now surprisingly calm Andrea, who laughed gently.

“Hey, I don’t mind having a job like that! I just didn’t want to be First Lady. Too high profile, too crazy, too many ribbons to cut, ceremonies to do, that kind of shit. Something like working with porn stars and helping them get retirement plans that would help them with such struggles for once their adult film careers end, sounds terrific, especially if I can eat some pussy and suck some dick along the way.

“I freely admit that I’m willing to enjoy many lovers and go along with them having other lovers, too. I knew that Duane had flings with women. I just didn’t care. I only cared when he didn’t give me enough in bed and out of it, and when I got dragged into one social function after another that bored me to tears. This kind of work is more up my alley. By the way, Duane, I do hope that the next time that we fuck, we get all of this ... hostility out of our system with the sex. Also, congratulations on your new lucky bride!” Andrea admitted as she hung up for now.

I then called Kendra and she was quick to respond, “Um ... you dirty, sneaking devil, not that I actually mind! You turned me bi, but you know what? I’m enjoying it! In fact, I’m hoping to get it on with you ASAP, and Shelly’s with me on that. Yes, I’m getting eaten out by Shelly Fairchild, remember her? She wants a taste of you, too! Don’t worry about Mona ... she’s getting it on with Leon and David, while Robin is having her ashes hauled by Brian and Willard! I got fucked by Willard, Brian, Leon, and David already, so I’m more than ready to have some fun with you!”

“Well, bring her, too. I’m with Senator Morris and Governor Corbett, and I’m currently screwing Feng Xiao. They’re sharing Sandra, by the way. I bet that you remember her sweet pussy, don’t you? I want you to marry the Governor, Kendra, but I also want you to get it on with the Senator, whom I’m replacing in the Senate, and who will be a minister in our church, as will you and will the Governor. You want any of that kind of action? It would be an open marriage, and trust me, you’ll get to eat a lot of pussy, suck a lot of cock, and get fucked by a lot of men and women in both holes, not to mention eating your future husband’s cum out of many men and women alike,” I assured Kendra, rather eager to fuck her myself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.