Love One Another - Cover

Love One Another

 

Chapter 2

(The POV is now First-person narrative)

The scene and the kiss went so much better the first time we went through it and the second and the third. The fourth time all we practiced was the kiss.

The look on my sister's face was undeniable. We were in lust with each other. Mom said what she said, but finding out what my 15-year-old sister revealed has made me a horny 17-year-old all on my own.

I think that Stef wants to pursue a relationship between her and me, but I first want to convince mom that it's OK for us to be in love.

Stef said that she had some homework to do, so she went to her bedroom. I went downstairs to talk to mom.

She was on the phone and stirring something at the same time. I walked in and took over the stirring. She mouthed 'thank you' and walked into the living room on her cell phone.

"You're going to be late again," she groaned.

Dad is a Financial Investor making buckets of money, but also working 18 hours a day and NEVER being home for dinner these days.

"Can't you forget about the Japanese Exchange for a day and come home to eat with the family?"

"Yes, of course I want you to like what you do, but I'm beginning not to like what you do ... good night!"

"Sorry honey, you shouldn't have heard that," she said coming back into the kitchen. "He works so hard all the time. He could be home for dinner if he really wanted to, he loves his job more than he loves me," she said taking back over the stirring. "This is just about ready. Set the table please?"

"Sure thing mom," I said, "I will always love you even if he doesn't."

"That's sweet dear, only set for three."

I did and on my way back, I gave her a hug from behind like I've seen dad do their whole life together.

"I love you Sean. How did your practicing go after you left to go upstairs?"

"All right, Stef was a big help with the kiss," I answered.

"You might want to clean your face before dinner honey."

"All right, be right back beautiful!"

In the bathroom right off the kitchen was a mirror, and I had lipstick all over my face. That's what she meant. Mom's pretty cool and doesn't come close to looking her age, which is 37. Stef gets her looks from her mother. From pictures of grandma, she was a looker herself. She died a few years ago, at only 60 years old.

"STEFANI, DINNER!" I yelled up to her.

"Thanks honey. I guess with your father MIA you need to become the man around the house.

"COMING," came back down the stairs.

I helped bring the food to the dinner table. We sat down and had ham leftovers and Potato Soup. It was great. I sat at dad's usual chair feeling rather important. We told mom about our practicing and she seemed resigned to our 'temporary' status.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.