Fifty-three Dollars - Cover

Fifty-three Dollars

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2013 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: It kept changing hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   .

Looking back on it I realize that I should have known how it was going to turn out. Back then the little head was in charge and I more or less followed its lead.

The little head was like a piece of steel and she was like a magnet that constantly pulled the little head to her. Just the way I met Monica told me everything that I should have needed to know, but the big head needs blood to operate just as the little head needs blood to inflate and Monica kept the little head inflated which kept the blood away from where it was needed most.

I met Monica when I stopped at King Soopers to get the makings for dinner. It was a Sunday and as I was walking from the parking lot to the store I noticed a woman pulling a shopping cart from a line of them. She was wearing tight jeans and high heels and I have no idea why, but a woman who wears high heels with jeans grabs my attention.

I hurried to get a cart and follow her into the store. I noticed that she filled out her Levis quite nicely and I was so busy looking at her ass and her sexy feet in her heels that I almost ran into her with my cart. I stopped in time and when I raised my eyes I saw that she had a tattoo that covered her entire back. Or at least I thought it did. Her top covered a lot of it, but I could see it just above her tops neckline and I could see some of it coming out of the arm holes on either side.

Her tight Levis and her high heels were already pulling the blood away from the big head and that is the only excuse that I have for what happened next.

"Excuse me" I said, "But I have a question for you."

She turned to face me and I saw that her face was just as sexy looking as the rest of her body.

"And that question would be" she asked.

"How much would it cost me to get you to take off your top so I could see the entire tattoo?"

She laughed and looked around. "Here? In the store? In front of God and everybody? I guess I could do it for a thousand dollars."

She saw the look on my face and said, "What? You don't think I'm worth a grand?"

"I'm sure that you are probably worth a lot more than that, but that is way out of my price range."

"And just what is your price range?"

"I won't insult you by mentioning it."

"Oh no you don't buster. You started this. How much are you willing to pay?"

"I don't honestly know. I never expected to be having this conversation. I thought you would probably say something like "You don't have enough and never will have enough."

"What if I would have said that I'd do it for whatever you have on you? What would I have gotten?"

"Fifty-three dollars and some loose change."

"No way. Not here in the store. Not for that little."

She started to move away and when she turned her leg touched my iron bar hard cock and she stopped, looked at me and said:

"Oh my. Did I do that?"

She got a guilty grin and a shrug from me.

"You are kinda cute" she said and then went on to say, "Fifty-three dollars huh? Not here in the store, not for fifty-three bucks, but give me a call in about an hour" and she took a card out of her purse and handed it to me. "Maybe we can work something out. Use the cell number" and then she pushed her cart toward the deli counter. I watched her walk away and the little head throbbed as I watched her ass move in those tight Levis. I looked at the card and saw that her name was Monica Ensign and that she worked for a real estate company. It gave two phone numbers (one her cell), a fax number and an email address. I put the card in my shirt pocket fully intending to give Monica Ensign a call.

I didn't have my checkbook with me and as I watched Monica walk away I decided not to spend my fifty-three dollars on groceries. I left my empty cart there in the produce section and headed for home. I showered, put on clean clothes and checked my watch. It had been an hour and five minutes since Monica Ensign had given me her card. I took my phone of the charger and made the call.

"Hello?"

"I never gave you my name, but I'm the guy who really, really wanted to see your tattoo and by the way my name is Rob."

"I'm surprised. I really didn't expect you to call. I thought you were just running a line on me."

"You hand your phone number out to any guy you think is just shooting you a line?"

"No, but I did say that you were kinda cute. Just what did you expect to get out of this call?"

"No idea, but you did tell me to call you in an hour so I guess I was hoping that you had something in mind."

"I did. I was curious to see if you would really pay me to see my tat."

"You bet I would."

"Okay, but it will cost you."

"How much?"

"Fifty-three dollars and you have to take me out to dinner."

"I can do that. When?"

"No time like the present. Do you know where the Castle View Apartments are?"

"I do."

"I'm in apartment 15 E. That's in the E building. How long before I can expect you?"

"A minute. Maybe a minute and a half."

"A minute? Where are you now?"

"Apartment 22 in the B building."

I made it in a minute fifteen. She answered the door in the same Levis and heels, but she had on a different top and it didn't expose any of her tattoo.

"Just let me grab my purse and I'm ready to go."

On the way to my pickup she asked me where I was taking her and I told her that it was her choice. She opted for Angelina's and over Veal Scaloppini (me) and Linguini with Clam Sauce (her) we traded our vital statistics. Twenty-four year old single mom – daughter with grandma and grandpa for the weekend – office manager for a real estate firm, avid bowler (two mixed and one women's house league) with a one seventy-six average. Loved classical music and read an average of two books a week (currently had nine checked out of the library) and loved to cook.

On my part she found out that I was a single twenty-six year old logistics manager for a national freight company who also bowled (but only in one men's house league) and carried (embarrassed to tell her after hearing hers) a one fifty-five average. My music was country western and I rarely read, never watched TV and restored cars in my spare time. My current project was a 1993 Mustang convertible. That last fact peaked her interest. She also drove a Mustang convertible. A 1997.

"Black with a black top?"

"Yep."

"I've seen it in the parking lot and I wondered whose it was."

"It was my husband's and I got it by default when he got his dumb ass killed."

"Not a happy marriage?"

"It was fine until I got pregnant with Melanie. He didn't want kids and had made that point very forcibly before we got married. When my birth control pills let me down he said that he wasn't going to be saddled with a brat and he took off. He joined the Army and the fool let the recruiter talk him into going Airborne. I never got the full story, but on his third training jump something went wrong with his main chute and he either panicked and forgot he had a reserve chute or something went wrong with that too. Whatever. It was a closed casket funeral. What's the story with you? Twenty-six years old and single?"

"Twenty-six years old and widowed. Some similarities to your story. I wanted kids and she didn't. After two years of constantly bugging me –unsuccessfully – to get a vasectomy so she could go off the pill she up and left me. Told me to fuck off and die and went storming out of the house. She was so pissed at me that she wasn't paying attention and she ran a red light and got T-boned by a beer truck. Also a closed casket funeral."

"Why didn't you give her what she wanted?"

"Because I wanted kids. I didn't know that vasectomies could be reversed and I thought that some day she might change her mind and I needed to be functional if that happened. The irony of the situation is that it didn't matter because it turns out that I'm sterile and couldn't have fathered a child anyway."

"How did you find that out?"

"A sad tale, but the short version is that a girl I was dating said she was pregnant and that I was the father. I knew that she wasn't exclusive with me and I didn't believe her. I told her that if a DNA test showed that I was the father I would marry her otherwise no. The test proved that I wasn't the father. Three months later at a party I was drinking with an old girlfriend who asked where Sally was and so I told her the story. She said that she could have told me that I wasn't the father without even bothering to do a DNA test. I asked her how she could say that. She told me that she had never been on the pill and we had done it dozens of times when she was at her most fertile and I'd never gotten her pregnant so I probably wasn't able to do it. Since I did want kids I thought I'd better check things out and that's when I found out I was shooting blanks. If I want kids I'm going to have to marry a woman who already has them."

When I got her home she invited me in, had me sit down on the couch and then she offered me a beer. When she brought it to me she handed it to me and said:

"That will be fifty-three dollars please" and stood there and held her hand out until I took the money out of my pocket and handed it to her. She walked over to her purse and put the money in it and then came back to stand in front of me. She took off her top and then did a slow turn in front of me.

"What do you think? Worth the price?"

"No. You are cheating me."

"Cheating? How am I cheating?"

"I paid to see the whole tattoo and your bra is covering part of it."

"Oh no you don't buster. You paid for me to take my top off. You never said a word about the brassiere."

"My exact words in the store were "How much will it cost me to get you to take off your top so I can see the entire tattoo." The intent was to see the entire tattoo. On the phone earlier you told me fifty-three to see that tat and no mention was made of removing the top only. You told me that you wanted to see if I would actually pay to see the tattoo. The deal was that I got to see the entire tattoo."

"Okay then. I guess we will have to work out a compromise. I'll take the bra off, but you will have to take off you pants and underwear."

"Why?"

"Because you want to see my tattoo and I want a look at what you were poking into my leg on Saturday."

My immediate thought was that "If my cock is out I just might to get to use it." It was a no-brainer and I started unbuckling my belt. As I pulled my zipper down Monica unfastened her bra and shrugged it off. Her bra hit the floor at the same time as my trousers and boxers and of course by then the little head had all of the available blood and my cock was sticking straight out where Monica could get a good look at it.

Monica did a slow turn in front of me and I saw the entire tattoo, but I also got to see what the bra had covered. Monica's tits were fantastic! I wasn't much of an expert on breasts, but I guessed that they were 36's and they were cone shaped and struck straight out from her chest like the nose cones of rockets.

"Well" Monica asked, "What do you think?"

"They are fantastic."

"They? It's only one tattoo."

"What tattoo? I'm talking about your breasts. They are magnificent,"

"You faker! You never wanted to see my tat! It was my tits all along."

"No it wasn't. Your tops, both the one you were wearing in the store and the one you were wearing tonight were loose and I couldn't even tell what kind of tits you might have."

She looked at my cock pointing at her and said, "I guess you must like them if they do that to you."

She went to her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. After about a minute she stood up and leaving her heels on she took off her jeans and thong and as she was stepping out of them she told me to hurry up and get the rest of my clothes off. I rapidly complied and then she led me to her bedroom. She pulled down the bed covers and as she did she asked me how long had it been since I'd gotten my last piece. I told her about a month and she said:

"That's too long. You are going to get off too quick and I don't want that."

She pushed me down on the bed and then she went down on me and sucked me until I came. She was right. It was pretty quick. She swallowed it all and then kept on going until I was hard again and then she got down on the bed and spread her legs. She was expecting me to just climb on and go and seemed surprised when I buried my face in her pussy (which was clean shaven by the way) and started lapping away. I stayed on her honey pot (I know that is what it was because just above it was a tat that said "Honey pot" with an arrow pointing down at it) until I gave her an orgasm and then I moved up and pushed into her.

"Fuck me hard" she moaned as I bottomed out and then I did what she wanted. I fucked her as hard as I was able while her nails dug into my butt cheeks as she tried to pull me even closer. She came twice before I got mine and I stayed on top of her until my cock went limp and then I pulled out and fell to the bed beside her.

I lay there trying to catch my breath and she reached down and started fondling my limp dick. After a bit it twitched and she laughed and said:

"Oh goody; I think he wants to play some more."

She scooted down, took me in her mouth and worked on me until I was up and ready to play.

"Ready to complete the hat trick" she asked.

"Hat trick? What is that?"

"Not a hockey fan? When a player scores three goals it is called a hat trick. That's in hockey. My version of a hat trick is when my guy comes in all three of my holes. You have already cum in my mouth and my honey pot so that leaves one more to go."

"You mea..."

"That is exactly what I mean" she said as she got on her hands and knees.

I had never done anal. I had always wanted to try, but every woman I had ever been with had said "No way Jose" so Monica was going to be my first.

I liked it! Oh yes in-fucking-deed I liked it.

It was obvious that Monica liked it too from the way she pushed her ass back at me and cried out "Yes, yes, yes." She had another orgasm before I sent my load deep into her and pulled out. I was breathing hard as she rolled over on her back, looked up at me and asked:

"You got any more in you?"

"Maybe one more" I gasped and she said, "Good! Be right back" and she got off the bed and left the room. She came back a minute later with a soapy rag and a towel. She washed and dried my cock, dropped the rag and towel on the floor and then went down on me again. It took her a while, but she did get me up.

"Where do you want to put it this time?"

"Heaven" I said and she got on her hands and knees. As I pushed my cock into her ass I was reading the tattoo on her back that said, "Gateway to Heaven" with an arrow that pointed to where I was going. She had one more orgasm before I got mine and I knew I was done for the night when I pulled my dick out of her butt.

I got off the bed and was heading for the living room to get my clothes when Monica said:

"Where are you going?"

"I'm done babe! I've got nothing left to give."

"Get your butt back here. You don't get to do what you've done to me and then leave without giving me some cuddle time."

"You will need to set your clock for six then. Tomorrow is a work day for me."

"It is for me too and the clock is all ready set for five forty-five."

I climbed back on the bed with her; she snuggled up next to me and in only minutes I was in dreamland.

The clock went off and I woke up to Monica snuggled up against me. As I moved her eyes opened and she said:

"Good morning lover. Time for a wake up quickie?"

"Not if I'm going to get to work on time and my boss is a stickler for punctuality."

"I don't think I like him" she said as she got out of bed.

When I was dressed and ready to leave Monica walked me to the door, kissed me and then said:

"I'll pay you fifty-three dollars to come back this evening."

I was going to say no?


That evening she answered the doorbell naked and with the money in her hand. The evening was a repeat of the night before and in the morning as I was getting ready to leave I said:

"I'll give you fifty-three dollars if I can come back tonight."

I wasn't surprised when she said that she would take the deal. For the next three days the money went back and forth between us until Saturday.

"I'm sorry lover, but Melanie comes home tomorrow afternoon so I am going to have to start behaving like a mommy again."

"Mommy's can date can't they?"

"Yes."

"Then use the fifty-three dollars to help pay for babysitters. What is the next night that will work for you?"

"I can make it Tuesday."

"It's a date."


Tuesday evening I met six year old Melanie and she stole my heart. Monica introduced us and I put out my hand and said:

"Pleased to meet you Miss Melanie."

She took my hand and as she shook it she said, "You're nice. Are you my mommy's friend? Mommies need friends."

I smiled and said, "I'm trying really hard to be your mommy's best friend."

"I like you. Do you like him too mommy?"

"He's growing on me sweetie."

Just then the baby sitter showed up and after some last minute instructions regarding Melanie Monica and I left to go to dinner.

Once out of her apartment "Where to" I asked expecting her to name the restaurant and she giggled and said, "The B Building."

"I haven't been shopping yet and there isn't much there to eat."

"There will be when we get there."

I can be a tad slow sometimes, but I got what she was saying pretty quick. When we got to my apartment she started undressing before the door was fully closed behind us and since the layout of our apartments were the same she knew right where the bedroom was and she headed for it. She was on the bed and waiting by the time I got the last of my clothes off.

"Dinner is waiting lover: she said as I got on the bed and seconds later I had my tongue in her pussy. I worked on her until I got her off and by then my cock was throbbing and aching for her hot hole. I moved up, pushed in and her arms and legs came up to enfold me. I gave what I hoped was a good account of myself and when I was soft I pulled out of her and fell to the bed beside her. She reached down and her hand started fondling my limp meat as she said:

"I don't know what you think of me lover, but I'm not really as easy as you might think from the way things have gone. I admit that I once was. I once was so easy that I'm ashamed of myself when I remember those days. Those were the days when I got my 'honey pot' and 'Heaven' tattoos. For a while I ran with some bikers and that is when I got the big one on my back.

"I don't know how I would have ended up if I hadn't met Dan and married him. When I said "I do" all my wildness seemed to disappear. You might not believe it, but before you I hadn't had a man in almost a year. I don't know what it is about you, but my pussy got wet just talking to you in the store that day. I was afraid, actually scared, that you wouldn't call when I gave you my phone number. Love at first sight? I don't honestly know, but something made me give you my card that day. There is something special about you and I'm not the only one who feels it. Melanie has never acted toward a man the way she acted toward you tonight."

Her fondling me started to put new life in my dick and when it twitched a couple of times she moved down and took it in her mouth. A couple of minutes later I was standing tall and she moved on top of me and used her right hand to guide me into her as she settled down on me and started doing me cowgirl. She rode me until I had to get off and then I rolled her over and fucked her hard until I got the both of us off. When I pulled out Monica told me that she wished we could spend the night together but:

"The baby sitter has to be home by ten. We have time for one more if you can get him up."

"With a little help I'm sure that I can."

She moved down to suck my cock, but I pulled away from her and maneuvered into position to go sixty-nine and then we went to work. She did get me up quickly and we did indeed have time for one more.

I walked her back to her place and after getting a good night kiss I asked her when I could see her again and she said she could do Thursday if I could.

"I'll make damned sure that I can."

Thursday she was waiting outside my apartment when I got home from work. I asked her to give ma a minute to wash up and then we could go somewhere and she said that she didn't want to go anywhere other than my bedroom. I told her that I wanted more out of our relationship than just sex and she told me that there would be time enough later for that, but at the moment she had almost a year of no sex to make up for. No way I wanted to put myself in the position of arguing against sex so off to the bedroom we went. We managed to get in four times before she had to leave.

As she was getting ready to leave I asked, "Any way we can make a Saturday date? You, Melanie and me? Maybe go to the zoo or something like that?"

Monica looked at me like I had two heads and then said, "Are you serious?"

"Of course I am and why would you even ask that?"

"All of the other guys I've gone out with acted like Melanie was something yucky on their shoes that needed to be shaken off. A lot of them never even asked for a second date. It was like my having a kid was the same as having a disease they were afraid they would catch so you wanting to include Melanie comes as a bit of a shock to me."

"Not all guys are shallow assholes. You finally lucked out and found one who isn't."

I walked her home, kissed her goodnight and told her I'd be by to pick them up Saturday at ten


Friday after work I headed for the out of business gas station that I rented. It had two bays with lifts and a working air compressor and it was where I worked on the cars that I restored.

The Mustang that was my current project was almost ready for paint and I was hoping that I could get that done during the coming week. Then I would have to decide on whether to keep it or sell it. That was the problem that I had with all my projects. When I was done with them I always wanted to keep them. Thankfully I was always able, sometimes just barely, to cut them loose. I also needed to start looking for my next project.

As I worked on the '93 I wondered about what was happening with Monica and me. It was obvious that I was into her and not just for the sex and she did seem to enjoy the time she spent with me, but was it going to be long term? I realized that I hoped so, but what was she thinking?

When I was done I locked my toolbox, made sure that the compressor was off, set the alarm, locked the door and went on home. I was still thinking about Monica and me as I nodded off to sleep.

At nine in the morning I got a call from Monica.

"I have to cancel today. The water pump on my car is leaking and I have to get it taken care of today."

"No you don't. You won't need your car today because I'm driving. Tomorrow I'll replace your water pump."

"I can't ask you to do that."

"You didn't ask me; I volunteered."

"You know what I mean."

"You told Melanie about the zoo right?"

"Well yeah."

"You going to disappoint her when you don't really have to?"

"No. You're right. I can't do that."

We had a great day at the zoo. Melanie held my hand everywhere we went and I did everything that she wanted me to do. Food to feed the animals? I got it for her. She wanted a hot dog? She got it. Her feet got tired and she wanted me to carry her? Up on my shoulders she went and all the time Monica watched and shook her head in wonder.

When it was time to go I asked Monica where she wanted to go for dinner, but before she could get a word in Melanie asked:

"Can we go to Mickey Ds? Can I get a Happy Meal?"

Take a wild assed guess as to where we ate.

When I got them home Monica invited me in and offered me a beer. I sat down on the couch and was no sooner settled in than Melanie climbed onto my lap. Monica came back with the beer and told Melanie to get off of me.

"You can't just bother Rob whenever you want to."

"He's my friend mommy. I like him."

"I don't mind Monica. She's fine where she is."

"Maybe I mind. After all she is occupying my space."

"I guess I need to get a bigger lap."

When it was time for Melanie to go to bed she asked me if I would read to her. I looked at Monica and she said:

"There is a book of fairy tales on her night stand. It won't matter which one you chose; she's heard them all more than once and never gets tired of hearing them."

Once Melanie fell asleep I went out and joined Monica in the living room. We sat on the couch and necked until my hands went started seeking her body parts and then she pushed me away.

"I'm sorry lover, but not here. I'm way, way too noisy and we would wake her up."

"So when can we get together again and make some noise?"

"I'll see if I can get a sitter for tomorrow night."

"How are we going to handle the noise issue when we get married?"

She got a shocked look on her face. "Married? We've only known each other for two weeks Rob. We don't anything at all about each other."

"I didn't say it was going to be next week, but I am looking at it down the line. So why don't we take a look at what we DO know. We seem to like spending time with each other. I'd much rather be with you than any of the other girls I've dated. There is something about me that grabbed you enough that you were afraid that I might not call you. And according to you just my talking to you made you wet. Add to that the fact that we are dynamite in bed together, but more important than our sexual compatibility is the one thing that can not be overlooked."

"What's that?"

"You daughter likes me.

"You are serious? You are really thinking of marriage?"

"I am."

"I don't know what to say. I wasn't thinking that far ahead."

"You need to start thinking about it, because I do plan on asking in the not too distant future. I already know enough about you, but I realize you do need a little time to learn more about me."

I got up and she walked me to the door and after a pretty hot goodnight kiss I said:

"The parts houses don't open until nine on a Sunday so I'll be here around eight. I'll take you and Mel to breakfast and then we will go and get a water pump and get your pony taken care of."

I was at her door at five to eight and we went to the Village Inn for breakfast. At nine we were at Auto Zone picking up the water pump and some other parts. I'd taken the precaution of ordering the pump right after I'd talked to Monica on Saturday just to make sure that they had it in stock. As for the other parts? I'd learned the hard way that it was a good idea to change all the belts when you did the water pump.

I drove over to the station and changed the pump while Monica read and Melanie kept telling me that she was going to help. I let her hold wrenches for me and made out like it was a real important job. When I finished we drove back to Auto Zone so I could get my core charge refund and then I asked the girls what they wanted to do next. We had driven by a park on the way to the gas station and Melanie had seen the kids playing on the swings and slide so she wanted to go there. While I pushed Melanie on the swings Monica used her cell trying to line up a sitter for the night. We got lucky and she found one. We hit McDonalds for an early dinner and then I took the girls home.

The babysitter showed up and as soon as we were out of her apartment Monica said:

"Don't go all stupid on me and ask me where I want to go. If you don't know the answer to that question by now you need to get some professional help."

We had to call it quits at nine forty-five because the babysitter couldn't stay past ten. As I was walking Monica home I asked her when we could get together again.

"I don't know Rob. Fall leagues start next week and I've already committed to bowl in two leagues so that will take up Tuesday and Friday. I've decided to drop one of the mixed leagues for this year. What night do you bowl?"

"It was supposed to be Wednesday, but I may give it up. If I bowled on Wednesday it would only give us Monday and Thursday during the week and I want more than that."

"Actually you wouldn't have those days; at least not for making love. We could see each other, but we couldn't have sex."

"Why not?"

"Because I can't afford to pay a sitter for more than Tuesday and Friday and maybe one other night."

"You don't need to pay a sitter on your bowling nights. Mel can stay with me. That will free up your sitter money for other nights and I'll pay for any weekend sitters."

"There are other problems Rob. There are nights I have to work late. Doesn't happen often, but it does happen."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.